Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney
Welcome Guest, is this your first visit?
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now
Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: 2 Vintage Pure 14k Gold Ladies Omega Watches, These are rare!

  1. Post #1

    #1
    Getting Acclimated Prospector
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default 2 Vintage Pure 14k Gold Ladies Omega Watches, These are rare!

    Its been a long time since i been on here, Im back and this time i have to new vintage watches that im sure u wont find anywhere!
    These have to be 40-60 years old.

    Good condition if i might add, Take a look at the pictures, What do u think there worth? not by weight though..










    and the 2nd watch, more of a white gold, but is also 14k gold




    Last edited by vicbeatz; 05-21-2011 at 04:45 AM.

  2. Post #2

    #2
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,197
    Thanks
    540
    Thanked 486 Times in 283 Posts

    Default Re: 2 Vintage Pure 14k Gold Ladies Omega Watches, These are rare!

    People here tend to be interested mainly in bullion. They might be interested in other forms of gold and silver, such as your watches, for the melt value. Ebay may be a better venue for you.

  3. Post #3

    #3
    Getting Acclimated Prospector
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: 2 Vintage Pure 14k Gold Ladies Omega Watches, These are rare!

    yea i listed the item on ebay, but viewers are still welcome if interested

  4. Post #4

    #4
    Found a gold nugget Metal Miner HoldingAg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    159
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked 38 Times in 19 Posts

    Default Re: 2 Vintage Pure 14k Gold Ladies Omega Watches, These are rare!

    I have that same scale! It seems to be kind of a piece of junk though... I need to buy a 500g weight to calibrate it correctly then maybe it will be ok. Do you have the weight or does it work ok straight out of the box? I guess you can't expect much from a $18.00 scale.

    HoldingAg
    Remember... Even a Slow Drip Can Fill a Bucket!

  5. Post #5

    #5
    Gold Member glockngold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,692
    Thanks
    1,622
    Thanked 1,195 Times in 617 Posts

    Default Re: 2 Vintage Pure 14k Gold Ladies Omega Watches, These are rare!

    Dude!
    You're back!

    Did you ever sell that ugly ring?

  6. Post #6

    #6
    Gold Member Sindgefallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jerry fu**in' Browns house baby!
    Posts
    1,848
    Thanks
    492
    Thanked 537 Times in 374 Posts

    Default Re: 2 Vintage Pure 14k Gold Ladies Omega Watches, These are rare!

    The second watch, or at least the band is, is 14k "GF" meaning gold "filled" which is a way of saying it has a little more gold than a plated piece but is essentially as worthless. There might be 10-20 dollars of gold in it.

    The first, if it is actually 14k solid and NOT GF then it would be worth roughly 58% of its actual stripped gold weight at roughly 400$ or so, probably less. As a working watch it could go for a couple hundred more but maybe not. If it had diamonds or diamond weight of some substance then it would be worth considerably more. Hamilton vintage gold and platinum watches can go for 1-3 thousand dollars with diamonds on it in working and good condition.

    IF BOTH ARE GOLD FILLED THEN THEY MAY BE WORTH SOMETHING TO COLLECTORS BUT I DOUBT MORE THAN 100$ TOTAL.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."- Thomas Jefferson

    GIM since FEB 2007.

    "Men prefer a false promise to a flat refusal"
    Quintus Cicero

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sindgefallen For This Useful Post:

    Montecristo (05-25-2011), Solo (05-23-2011)

  8. Post #7

    #7
    Midas Member Solo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,164
    Thanks
    6,418
    Thanked 7,273 Times in 3,310 Posts

    Default Re: 2 Vintage Pure 14k Gold Ladies Omega Watches, These are rare!

    Quote Originally Posted by silverblood View Post
    People here tend to be interested mainly in bullion. They might be interested in other forms of gold and silver, such as your watches, for the melt value. Ebay may be a better venue for you.

    True, but a lot of us appreciate seeing other goodies offered here. IMO the buy/sell area needs more posts of any kind .

  9. Post #8

    #8
    Getting Acclimated Prospector
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: 2 Vintage Pure 14k Gold Ladies Omega Watches, These are rare!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sindgefallen View Post
    The second watch, or at least the band is, is 14k "GF" meaning gold "filled" which is a way of saying it has a little more gold than a plated piece but is essentially as worthless. There might be 10-20 dollars of gold in it.

    The first, if it is actually 14k solid and NOT GF then it would be worth roughly 58% of its actual stripped gold weight at roughly 400$ or so, probably less. As a working watch it could go for a couple hundred more but maybe not. If it had diamonds or diamond weight of some substance then it would be worth considerably more. Hamilton vintage gold and platinum watches can go for 1-3 thousand dollars with diamonds on it in working and good condition.

    IF BOTH ARE GOLD FILLED THEN THEY MAY BE WORTH SOMETHING TO COLLECTORS BUT I DOUBT MORE THAN 100$ TOTAL.
    haha thats horrible advice, the first watch is listed on ebay right now and is up to 675.00 us dollars already, 31 grams of 14k gold at 21.00 and change per gram is worth around 670, and southbaygold.com will give me the melt value, on ebay its got 40 bids and i wont take less than 750.00 to account and make up for all the fees, the 2nd watch may be worth less, im not too concerned about that one, but ur advice is horrible and unaccurate, im not sure how u do things in ur life but only a fool would accept that price for such a solid peice, pfft

  10. Post #9

    #9
    Getting Acclimated Prospector
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: 2 Vintage Pure 14k Gold Ladies Omega Watches, These are rare!

    Quote Originally Posted by glockngold View Post
    Dude!
    You're back!

    Did you ever sell that ugly ring?
    na i just sold it for melt value, but my store gives me fair deals so i didnt mind lol

  11. Post #10

    #10
    Getting Acclimated Prospector
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: 2 Vintage Pure 14k Gold Ladies Omega Watches, These are rare!

    For those of u interested in this peice, there are two of them on ebay, one with a buy it now which is not being sold by me, and the this one below so if interested and u have ebay, place a bid, there is no reserve past 750.00

    http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-14k-Pure...56382018659007

  12. Post #11

    #11
    Gold Member Sindgefallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jerry fu**in' Browns house baby!
    Posts
    1,848
    Thanks
    492
    Thanked 537 Times in 374 Posts

    Default Re: 2 Vintage Pure 14k Gold Ladies Omega Watches, These are rare!

    Quote Originally Posted by vicbeatz View Post
    haha thats horrible advice, the first watch is listed on ebay right now and is up to 675.00 us dollars already, 31 grams of 14k gold at 21.00 and change per gram is worth around 670, and southbaygold.com will give me the melt value, on ebay its got 40 bids and i wont take less than 750.00 to account and make up for all the fees, the 2nd watch may be worth less, im not too concerned about that one, but ur advice is horrible and unaccurate, im not sure how u do things in ur life but only a fool would accept that price for such a solid peice, pfft
    How is that horrible advice? I don't know the actual stripped weight for melt, it isn't my watch in hand. If someone is willing to pay more on ebay and you are willing to pay paypal and ebay fees then go for it.

    You come on here asking for advice, I gave you the advice I can give based on your very limited information and crappy pictures and then you insult me for it? You are a piece of work there pal.

    Oh and by the way, re-read my advice and my assessment of its vale meets exactly what your bid is j***-off.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."- Thomas Jefferson

    GIM since FEB 2007.

    "Men prefer a false promise to a flat refusal"
    Quintus Cicero

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sindgefallen For This Useful Post:

    Gcubed (05-25-2011), Montecristo (05-25-2011)

  14. Post #12

    #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    12,293
    Thanks
    6,133
    Thanked 6,659 Times in 4,236 Posts

    Default Re: 2 Vintage Pure 14k Gold Ladies Omega Watches, These are rare!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sindgefallen View Post
    How is that horrible advice? I don't know the actual stripped weight for melt, it isn't my watch in hand. If someone is willing to pay more on ebay and you are willing to pay paypal and ebay fees then go for it.

    You come on here asking for advice, I gave you the advice I can give based on your very limited information and crappy pictures and then you insult me for it? You are a piece of work there pal.
    It appears to me that he posts here trolling for suckers. 11 posts since Sept. '10. Kay Sara Sara.

  15. Post #13

    #13
    Gold Member Sindgefallen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Jerry fu**in' Browns house baby!
    Posts
    1,848
    Thanks
    492
    Thanked 537 Times in 374 Posts

    Default Re: 2 Vintage Pure 14k Gold Ladies Omega Watches, These are rare!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gcubed View Post
    It appears to me that he posts here trolling for suckers. 11 posts since Sept. '10. Kay Sara Sara.
    Yeah I figured afterward. Just a friggin troll.
    "If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."- Thomas Jefferson

    GIM since FEB 2007.

    "Men prefer a false promise to a flat refusal"
    Quintus Cicero

  16. Post #14

    #14
    Midas Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,129
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked 1,268 Times in 866 Posts

    Default Re: 2 Vintage Pure 14k Gold Ladies Omega Watches, These are rare!

    Quote Originally Posted by vicbeatz View Post
    ...there is no reserve past 750.00
    Funny way to put it, but what's funnier is that you forgot to set the reserve.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Dude For This Useful Post:

    Sindgefallen (05-25-2011)

  18. Post #15

    #15
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    525
    Thanks
    529
    Thanked 390 Times in 203 Posts

    Default Re: 2 Vintage Pure 14k Gold Ladies Omega Watches, These are rare!

    Along with sindgefallen's advice, which I found very good, I would add that the first watch pictured is highly unlikely to be worth anything more than scrap. That particular style band is akin to having Cinderealla's slipper and looking for a foot to fit it. That type of band is very difficult to size down and even more difficult to make larger. When sizing them larger a piece of gold has to be added, making it an expensive repair and labor intensive, in addition to the fact that the additional gold will not have the flex of the original band nor will it match in appearance. If anyone is thinking it might make a nice give for a woman in your life, it is very doubtful that it will fit her.

  19. Post #16

    #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default Re: 2 Vintage Pure 14k Gold Ladies Omega Watches, These are rare!

    Ebay is your best bet
    I had purchased two rolex watches one 14k yellow gold and another 14k white gold
    The yellow gold I sent to a refiner due to its low conditions. the white gold much nicer I put on ebay. I cleared $150 over melt after fees and such from the bay and PP.
    Your decision with ebay on this one was a very good choice, it will work out in your favor.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to emelynkwak For This Useful Post:

    vicbeatz (05-26-2011)

  21. Post #17

    #17
    Getting Acclimated Prospector
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: 2 Vintage Pure 14k Gold Ladies Omega Watches, These are rare!

    I honestly have no idea why someone would call me a "troll" who is "trolling for suckers", Obviously i would not make out and assume people on "gold forums" are suckers, Especially considering anybody on a forum like this has some sort of higher interest or investment interest in such precious metal.

    Now as for your advice, It was poor and gave me no information i did not already know, I see people like you on forums all the time, Acting like you know everything and offering advice that somebody who has no idea what there doing would accept.

    Im no fool or n00b to ebay, forums, internet. I dont have any indications to defraud or screw over anybody. There are people out there who will be interested in this watch and because of being so vintage will pay over the melt value.

    www.southbaygold.com offers gold prices on there website for each karrot and based off there pricing is how i came up with the value of my watch for melt, I then go off this pricing and sort it out with what i expect more over this and how much to deduct off of ebay, Its really not that much, and the diffrence far outweighs the melt value, If u add it all up correctly and understand percentages, which is quite simple mathematics actually, You can get alittle more than the first offer.

    Your advice was out of context and not very informative, is based off no experience relevant to my post, I did indeed as for advice, But you came off as someone negative with no hope for any profit, is that how you are in reality ? Take the first thing that comes along, Shakes the hand of every person you meet? Doesnt try to bargain? You sure sould like that person.

    Also it seems alittle wierd that you are checking my post count as if that is relevant to my posting on here and asking for people's thoughts on my jewelry? Stalker, get a life and stop trying to pick fights with people over the internet, I did nothing wrong other than tell you your information is crap, So there you go, You can respond to this thread and trash talk me all you want, But in the end i will be the dominant male and i will make a profit, As with everybody in this world, We all want to get fair value for our things that we choose to sell and give up.

    Look at rick harrison on p-stars, He buys stuff worth alot of money off of desperate clueless people, however he does often offer the best price, But dont mistake me for these kind of people.

    Also no where in my post did i mention hey who wants to buy this.... i simply showed the pictures and awaited responses only to come across foul mouth adults who should know better.
    Stick a damn fork in it!

    Also, The picture quality is horrible but is also close enough to see what your looking at, Any camera recommendations for such close up shots, be my guest, maybe u can actually give me advice that makes sense.

    Im done with this, So stop the trash talk

  22. Post #18

    #18
    Getting Acclimated Prospector
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: 2 Vintage Pure 14k Gold Ladies Omega Watches, These are rare!

    Quote Originally Posted by Montecristo View Post
    Along with sindgefallen's advice, which I found very good, I would add that the first watch pictured is highly unlikely to be worth anything more than scrap. That particular style band is akin to having Cinderealla's slipper and looking for a foot to fit it. That type of band is very difficult to size down and even more difficult to make larger. When sizing them larger a piece of gold has to be added, making it an expensive repair and labor intensive, in addition to the fact that the additional gold will not have the flex of the original band nor will it match in appearance. If anyone is thinking it might make a nice give for a woman in your life, it is very doubtful that it will fit her.
    you can follow him all you want, ill take my chances, its bidded over its spot price right now, 40 watchers, 40 bids, sounds like somebody wants it..?

  23. Post #19

    #19
    Midas Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,129
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked 1,268 Times in 866 Posts

    Default Re: 2 Vintage Pure 14k Gold Ladies Omega Watches, These are rare!

    Your Mama's gonna be mad.

  24. Post #20

    #20
    Founding Member skyvike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,943
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked 1,159 Times in 506 Posts

    Default Re: 2 Vintage Pure 14k Gold Ladies Omega Watches, These are rare!

    Quote Originally Posted by vicbeatz View Post
    haha thats horrible advice, the first watch is listed on ebay right now and is up to 675.00 us dollars already, 31 grams of 14k gold at 21.00 and change per gram is worth around 670, and southbaygold.com will give me the melt value, on ebay its got 40 bids and i wont take less than 750.00 to account and make up for all the fees, the 2nd watch may be worth less, im not too concerned about that one, but ur advice is horrible and unaccurate, im not sure how u do things in ur life but only a fool would accept that price for such a solid peice, pfft
    Let's tone it down a little bit, Vic.

    Someone offers you an honest bit of advice and you insult him like this? That's not in keeping with the friendly tone we like here on GIM.

    One can never predict what will happen on eBay and nobody here begrudges you getting more, which you haven't yet since the deal hasn't closed.

    Furthermore, my first observation is that 31.1 grams is not a valid weight to use for scrap value. Surely you don't propose that the movement, face, crystal, band pins, etc. are all gold?

    You ask for advice. A member gave you some. What you do with it is up to you but let's knock off the insults, OK?
    Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

    Theodore Roosevelt

  25. Post #21

    #21
    Founding Member skyvike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,943
    Thanks
    237
    Thanked 1,159 Times in 506 Posts

    Default Re: 2 Vintage Pure 14k Gold Ladies Omega Watches, These are rare!

    Quote Originally Posted by vicbeatz View Post
    I honestly have no idea why someone would call me a "troll" who is "trolling for suckers", Obviously i would not make out and assume people on "gold forums" are suckers, Especially considering anybody on a forum like this has some sort of higher interest or investment interest in such precious metal.

    Now as for your advice, It was poor and gave me no information i did not already know, I see people like you on forums all the time, Acting like you know everything and offering advice that somebody who has no idea what there doing would accept.

    Im no fool or n00b to ebay, forums, internet. I dont have any indications to defraud or screw over anybody. There are people out there who will be interested in this watch and because of being so vintage will pay over the melt value.

    www.southbaygold.com offers gold prices on there website for each karrot and based off there pricing is how i came up with the value of my watch for melt, I then go off this pricing and sort it out with what i expect more over this and how much to deduct off of ebay, Its really not that much, and the diffrence far outweighs the melt value, If u add it all up correctly and understand percentages, which is quite simple mathematics actually, You can get alittle more than the first offer.

    Your advice was out of context and not very informative, is based off no experience relevant to my post, I did indeed as for advice, But you came off as someone negative with no hope for any profit, is that how you are in reality ? Take the first thing that comes along, Shakes the hand of every person you meet? Doesnt try to bargain? You sure sould like that person.

    Also it seems alittle wierd that you are checking my post count as if that is relevant to my posting on here and asking for people's thoughts on my jewelry? Stalker, get a life and stop trying to pick fights with people over the internet, I did nothing wrong other than tell you your information is crap, So there you go, You can respond to this thread and trash talk me all you want, But in the end i will be the dominant male and i will make a profit, As with everybody in this world, We all want to get fair value for our things that we choose to sell and give up.

    Look at rick harrison on p-stars, He buys stuff worth alot of money off of desperate clueless people, however he does often offer the best price, But dont mistake me for these kind of people.

    Also no where in my post did i mention hey who wants to buy this.... i simply showed the pictures and awaited responses only to come across foul mouth adults who should know better.
    Stick a damn fork in it!

    Also, The picture quality is horrible but is also close enough to see what your looking at, Any camera recommendations for such close up shots, be my guest, maybe u can actually give me advice that makes sense.

    Im done with this, So stop the trash talk
    Actually, your post count is very relevant to the discussion about you.

    You have 13 posts, the vast majority of which relate to your attempts to sell things on our forum.

    Members here not only look at post counts, but also the actual content of your posts. We are a community that learns from each other but other than to announce and discuss the items you're trying to sell, you have made very little in actual contribution to the total knowledge on the forum.

    The "Buy and Sell" area is designed for contributing members to trade with other members with whom they are acquainted on the forum. A member's history of useful and informative posts goes a long way toward building the credibility and trust necessary to do a "naked" sale with an online acquaintance.

    Since your only apparent reason for starting this thread is to provide a segway to posting a link to your eBay auction, and this is your general pattern of posting, I recommend keeping the tone friendly for one simple reason:

    If the only posts you make are to promote items you have for sale in your "Online Garage Sale," then eventually we may consider you a spammer. If you're hostile and impolite, we might be likely to come to that conclusion more quickly and your longevity with us here will be in jeopardy.
    Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure... than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

    Theodore Roosevelt

  26. Post #22

    #22
    Found a silver nugget Prospector Alabama-Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 45 Times in 21 Posts

    Default Re: 2 Vintage Pure 14k Gold Ladies Omega Watches, These are rare!

    gosh......I'm not quite sure I want to go tip-toeing into this thread at all,....but fyi, that southbaygold site you posted appears to me to only be offering 75% of melt, NOT melt as you stated. I'm sure they'll tack a $30 shipping fee or some other misc. charge to bring it down to 71%....then I'm sure on your "assay" sheet they'll knock another 3-4% off due to "fire loss" and now you're lookin' at a paltry 65ish% for your "Melt".

    I suggest you find another source for your scrap.

    Us little local guys work on +/-10% margin(well, I do, at least) and I know there are more folks out there like me who will not screw you over just because you don't know the troy weights and measure systems like the back of your hand.

    cheers,
    Alabama Mike

    p.s.- I had a Mens version of the 14k omega you have/had and at the time, true melt value was around $1100. I put it on ebay and got around $1350 gross for it.
    In the end it totally was not worth it because the buyer said I tried to screw him on shipping/ins., which btw was spelled out clearly and out of my control (imho he was really pissed on the insane import duty he had to pay in his country, and took it out on me)

    -That bad experience aside, nice gold and fine watches do tend to sell well on ebay....I've been amazed to see my watches go for twice book value on several occasions.

  27. Post #23

    #23
    Getting Acclimated Prospector
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Re: 2 Vintage Pure 14k Gold Ladies Omega Watches, These are rare!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alabama-Mike View Post
    gosh......I'm not quite sure I want to go tip-toeing into this thread at all,....but fyi, that southbaygold site you posted appears to me to only be offering 75% of melt, NOT melt as you stated. I'm sure they'll tack a $30 shipping fee or some other misc. charge to bring it down to 71%....then I'm sure on your "assay" sheet they'll knock another 3-4% off due to "fire loss" and now you're lookin' at a paltry 65ish% for your "Melt".

    I suggest you find another source for your scrap.

    Us little local guys work on +/-10% margin(well, I do, at least) and I know there are more folks out there like me who will not screw you over just because you don't know the troy weights and measure systems like the back of your hand.

    cheers,
    Alabama Mike

    p.s.- I had a Mens version of the 14k omega you have/had and at the time, true melt value was around $1100. I put it on ebay and got around $1350 gross for it.
    In the end it totally was not worth it because the buyer said I tried to screw him on shipping/ins., which btw was spelled out clearly and out of my control (imho he was really pissed on the insane import duty he had to pay in his country, and took it out on me)

    -That bad experience aside, nice gold and fine watches do tend to sell well on ebay....I've been amazed to see my watches go for twice book value on several occasions.
    Honestly, I frankly dont care what you have to say, If you dont have something nice to say, Dont say it at all.
    My post count relates to me having a life and not much time to post on forums all day, If i was 50 and retired, maybe than would i be on here more.
    Also, There is no shipping fee because sbg is 1 mile away from my house and me and the owner are good friends, Ive made numerous deals with this guy, And also The watch sold for 791.00
    Thank you

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

The Quotes are powered by Investing.com