Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney
Welcome Guest, is this your first visit?
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now

Thread: Trump: Obama 'Takes More Vacations Than Any Human Being I've Ever Seen'

1. Post #1

Thanks

Exclamation Trump: Obama 'Takes More Vacations Than Any Human Being I've Ever Seen'

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: I wanted to talk to you about the recent news about Pakistan and China. But first I want to ask you about your tweet. I can't resist. A recent tweet from you, on your Twitter account, says, Barack Obama played golf yesterday, now he heads to a 10-day vacation in Martha's Vineyard, nice work ethic.

DONALD TRUMP: Well, the fact is, he takes more vacations than any human being I've ever seen. They used to complain about George Bush, but I understand he's already exceeded George Bush and we're not even through the year. So he likes vacation.

VAN SUSTEREN: What does -- I mean, obviously, that doesn't sound a -- send a good message if, indeed, the American people think that he likes a, quote, "vacation."

TRUMP: Well, I mean, it sends a bad message. Here we have a country that really is going to hell in a handbasket. Let's not kid ourselves. What's happening to this country is horrible. All over the world, they're talking about it. And we have a president that's constantly -- whether it's Martha's Vineyard or someplace else, constantly on vacation. I mean, all the time he's on vacation! So I think it sends a very, very bad message. We have to work in this country to bring it back.
    Source: http://nation.foxnews.com/donald-tru...-ive-ever-seen
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bho-23356127768.jpg   bho34.jpg  

bho576.jpg  
    Last edited by TemplarX; 08-17-2011 at 11:00 AM.

2. Post #2

Thanks
    Thanked 17,467 Times in 8,119 Posts

Default Re: Trump: Obama 'Takes More Vacations Than Any Human Being I've Ever Seen'

... not to mention that Lord Barrack Hussein Soerto Soibarkah Obama Shama-Lama-Ding-Dong has played more than 75 rounds of golf (at taxpayer expense) so far as prez.
    " 'The problem' is, uh, I'm the president of the United States;
    I'm not, uh, the emperor of the United States."

-- Barrack Hussein Soetoro Soebarkah Obama Shama-Lama-Ding-Dong the Magnificent! - 02/17/13

3. The Following User Says Thank You to phideaux For This Useful Post:

TemplarX (08-17-2011)

4. Post #3

Thanks

Default Re: Trump: Obama 'Takes More Vacations Than Any Human Being I've Ever Seen'

Quote Originally Posted by phideaux View Post
    ... not to mention that Lord Barrack Hussein Soerto Soibarkah Obama Shama-Lama-Ding-Dong has played more than 75 rounds of golf (at taxpayer expense) so far as prez.
    Yeah, Obama's hit into a water hazard, or something like that, and is in way over his head!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bho888.jpg   bho666.jpg  

Last edited by TemplarX; 08-17-2011 at 11:29 AM.