I had never heard of this PM dealer until seeing some recent postings on the Great Snags and WTF's thread. I thought I would give them a try and here is my experience...
I placed my order on Friday 9/16 for a 1 oz ASE and a 1/10 oz AGE; both were good deals at the time of ordering. I received confirmation of the orders along with the disclaimer that these orders were "Subject to Review". I sent in inquiry on Tuesday 9/20 inquiring as to the status of my order with no response. At this point, I figured something must be up and that my order wasn't accepted for whatever reason upon their disclosed "review". As we all know, PM's then took a massive beating on Thursday and Friday. To my surprise, on Saturday the charges for the orders placed over a week prior suddenly appeared as "pending" on my CC. The update on my account still shows the order as "unshipped".
I am not happy with USCoins.com / Eastern Numismatics at this point. And it's NOT from buyer's remorse; I placed orders with APMEX on Wednesday right before the decline and, while of course I wish I would have known to wait (don't we all), I am still looking forward to my delivery from them and know that these are the risks we take and, in the end, it all adds to my stacks and I had no intention of selling anyway. What I DO have a problem with is a PM dealer that confirms a purchase, sits on it with the option to "review" the order at their sole discretion, and decides to accept the order only after a major correction that reduced the value, and subsequently prices, of their inventory. The fact that the order has yet to ship and that it took 9 DAYS to "review" and accept the order leaves me with no doubt that had spot swung the other way, I would not be receiving these items. THAT is what I have a problem with. In my experience with every other PM dealer I have used, I have actually received my order in the time frame that this company reviewed it. Of course, since they STILL haven't shipped, I'm working on the assumption that the order actually will be delivered.
Wouldn't it be great if we all could sell our PM's with the option to decide a week or two later if we want to accept or decline the offer? That has been my experience with USCoins.com / Eastern Numismatics. I'll post an update and rating after this transaction has seen its conclusion.