Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney
Welcome Guest, is this your first visit?
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now

Thread: Sarah Palin the "Christian"

1. Post #1

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,610 Times in 1,538 Posts

Default Sarah Palin the "Christian"

She wears the Star of Rothschild, not a Cross...

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1011/65115.html

2. Post #2

Thanks
    Thanked 7,273 Times in 3,310 Posts

Default Re: Sarah Palin the "Christian"

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local...122981193.html

She's simply a politician doing what politicians do best. Pandering to whomever they're in front of at the moment.

3. Post #3

Midas Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 Times in 864 Posts

Cool, air quotes.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dude For This Useful Post:

Solo (10-04-2011)

5. Post #4

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,376 Times in 705 Posts

She is freaking hot though. I bet she's a bad girl in the sack.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gomez For This Useful Post:

Irons (10-04-2011), lhslancers3270 (10-04-2011), winslo (10-05-2011)

7. Post #5

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,376 Times in 705 Posts

If Palin enters the race, you can say goodbye to Bachmann's old cankles.

8. Post #6

Found a gold nugget Metal Miner nergal's Avatar
    Thanks

Lot's of Christians are wearing the Star of David lately in support of Israel. They don't consider it a Star of Rothschild.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nergal For This Useful Post:

SongSungAU (10-04-2011)

10. Post #7

Deep Sixed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,340 Times in 7,487 Posts

Compared to the tired old has beens the repukes will surely go with I would vote for her in a second.

Liberals hate her, feminists want her dead and she hunts, fishes and eats moose burgers.

I'm not seeing anything wrong here. ~

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Irons For This Useful Post:

joslar15 (10-08-2011)

12. Post #8

Midas Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,181 Times in 3,082 Posts

The Star of David does not go back to biblical times. Rothschilds introduced it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails palinkiss.jpg   Palin-Israel-Pin3.jpg  

-------------------------------
    Words can be used to convey information and words can be used to prevent information from being conveyed

In a corrupt society, the truth can be found in what is forbidden to say

13. Post #9

Thanks
    Thanked 7,273 Times in 3,310 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    The Star of David does not go back to biblical times. Rothschilds introduced it.
    Wasn't that picture discredited? I'm fairly certain it's photoshoped, however given the charm she wore above I'm not so sure it matters anyway .
    Last edited by Solo; 10-04-2011 at 11:46 PM.

14. Post #10

Midas Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cpthnsolo View Post
    Wasn't that picture discredited? I'm fairly certain it's photoshoped, however given the charm she has worn I'm not so sure it matters anyway .
    I don't know why anyone would bother. Her loyalty to her homeland is pretty obvious.
    Words can be used to convey information and words can be used to prevent information from being conveyed

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

Not Sure (10-05-2011)

16. Post #11

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,519 Times in 820 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nergal View Post

Lot's of Christians are wearing the Star of David lately in support of Israel.
    http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition...-them-1.137099

turn the other cheek

17. Post #12

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nergal View Post
    Lot's of Christians are wearing the Star of David lately in support of Israel. They don't consider it a Star of Rothschild.
    Christians can serve and support Jesus Christ OR the "State of Israel," but not both. 1 John 2:22-23; Luke 16:13

It doesn't matter what they consider it. The Star "of David" is an ancient Luciferian idol, introduced into modern times as "Jewish" by the Rothschild family - their very name, "Red Shield," refers to the Star "of David." Their original family name was Bauer.

It is not a mystery what the Star "of David" is really all about. 6 points, 6 lines, 6 triangles. It's right in front of everyone's face, but their idolatry of "Israel" and all things Talmudic ("Jewish") does not permit them to admit it. 666, the number of a man? Is that man, Mayer Amschel Rothschild, the devil in human form who created the entirety of the modern financial world system? Perhaps "taking the Mark" is figurative, meaning he who willingly participates in the Rothschild economic system. God knows that 98% of people, including here at GIM, aim to fulfill their love of money by "investing" in Babylonian fake "money" and "assets" (e.g., "gold shares," "silver shares," "mining stocks," and on and on - any "investment" that is not tangible and created by work is satanic).

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Not Sure For This Useful Post:

Brent H (10-05-2011)

19. Post #13

Getting Acclimated Prospector Ladagerick's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Re: Sarah Palin the "Christian"

Hey did you know that Jesus was Jewish? Eleven of the twelve apostles were Jewish. And even if the New Testament was written in Aramaic or Greek most of the writers thought in Hebrew so an understanding of Judaism would be helpful in understanding what Jesus said to the Jewish people of His day. The Star of David predates the Rothschilds it shape not name was used by various groups throughout history
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hexagram

rant mode OFF

20. Post #14

Midas Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ladagerick View Post
    Hey did you know that Jesus was Jewish? Eleven of the twelve apostles were Jewish. And even if the New Testament was written in Aramaic or Greek most of the writers thought in Hebrew so an understanding of Judaism would be helpful in understanding what Jesus said to the Jewish people of His day. The Star of David predates the Rothschilds it shape not name was used by various groups throughout history

rant mode OFF
    First of all "Jew" was not found in English language dictionaries until a couple hundred years ago. Second, 90% of so-called "Jews" today are Khazars.

http://www.ensignmessage.com/archives/50reasons.html

21. Post #15

Found a gold nugget Metal Miner TylerDurden's Avatar
    Thanks

rant mode OFF

"There are too many men with badges and guns today: badges and guns and fiat money. Take away their fiat money, and a lot of them will have to turn in their badges and guns."

- Gary North

22. Post #16

Found a gold nugget Metal Miner TylerDurden's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Irons View Post
    Compared to the tired old has beens the repukes will surely go with I would vote for her in a second.

Liberals hate her, feminists want her dead and she hunts, fishes and eats moose burgers.

I'm not seeing anything wrong here. ~
    I'm shocked anyone on a forum such as this would support somebody that was in favor of the bank bailout. Seems like it's kind of contrary to what this site's about. But hey, she's good looking and liberals hate her.
    "There are too many men with badges and guns today: badges and guns and fiat money. Take away their fiat money, and a lot of them will have to turn in their badges and guns."

- Gary North

23. The Following User Says Thank You to TylerDurden For This Useful Post:

Irons (10-05-2011)

24. Post #17

Deep Sixed
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
    I'm shocked anyone on a forum such as this would support somebody that was in favor of the bank bailout. Seems like it's kind of contrary to what this site's about. But hey, she's good looking and liberals hate her.
    I was being mostly sarcastic TD, I don't see any of those running on either side as anything but a joke. On us.

As for being for or against bank bailouts the banks own all of them with 1 or 2 exceptions.

No matter what happens, we lose.

25. Post #18

Thanks
    Thanked 3,672 Times in 1,932 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Irons View Post
    As for being for or against bank bailouts the banks own all of them with 1 or 2 exceptions.
    I'd say Paul and Johnson are those two exceptions.

My beef with Palin would be her neoconservative foreign policy and social conservative views. That's a lot of beef.

26. Post #19

Deep Sixed
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bemac View Post
    I'd say Paul and Johnson are those two exceptions.

My beef with Palin would be her neoconservative foreign policy and social conservative views. That's a lot of beef.
    Pretty sad when the GOP frontrunners are boring to the point that folks are trying to promote people who aren't even running.
    Thats real encouraging for our future. The joke on us continues ~

27. Post #20

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post

>>

"Jew" was not found in English language dictionaries until a couple hundred years ago.

>>

That is entirely possible and completely irrelevant.

The word is not in Samuel Johnson's Dictionary of 1755, but its use is much older.

The OED says:

Jew

Origin:
    Middle English: from Old French juiu, via Latin from Greek Ioudaios, via Aramaic from Hebrew yĕhūḏī, from yĕhūḏāh 'Judah' (see Judah)

OED linky
    W. Shakespeare wrote, in "The Merchant of Venice" (first performed in 1600, but written a few years earlier):

SHYLOCK

Signior Antonio, many a time and oft
    In the Rialto you have rated me
    About my moneys and my usances:
    Still have I borne it with a patient shrug,
    For sufferance is the badge of all our tribe.
    You call me misbeliever, cut-throat dog,
    And spit upon my Jewish gaberdine,
    And all for use of that which is mine own.
    Well then, it now appears you need my help .....
    "Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do."
    Benjamin Franklin

28. Post #21

Midas Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by argentos View Post
    That is entirely possible and completely irrelevant.
    The constant and strategic changing of words and definitions by those who own the printing presses to further their agendas and obscure their secrets is not irrelevant at all.
    The Khazars are not "Jews", they have stolen that identity to hide behind and facilitate the conquest of Christendom. They are not the "Seed of Abraham" and have no "right of return" to Israel.

29. Post #22

Banned
    Thanks

Hey did you know that Jesus was Jewish? Eleven of the twelve apostles were Jewish. And even if the New Testament was written in Aramaic or Greek most of the writers thought in Hebrew so an understanding of Judaism would be helpful in understanding what Jesus said to the Jewish people of His day.
    Hey, did you know that the tribe was called the Tribe of Judah, not the Tribe of Jewdah? Did you know the adjectival form of Judah is Judean? Did you know Jesus was a Judean, and not a "Jew" as the modern Bible versions have mistranslated the name "Judean." Did you know that St. John warned us that FAKE Judeans (again, mistranslated as "Jews") would try to deceive Christians? (Revelation 2:9)

And did you know the religion of Moses is now called Christianity? There was no "Judaism" in the time of Christ. It was called Pharisaism. It had abandoned Moses and consequently, God, and adopted ancient Babylonian occultism. "Judaism" arose later, as the "Traditions of the Elders" Jesus soundly condemned was codified into the Babylonian Talmud.

The Star of David predates the Rothschilds it shape not name was used by various groups throughout history
    LOL. Do you have a clue what "hexagram" means in German? Sign of the Witch.

The Star "of David" has nothing to do with King David, and was also wrongly attributed to Solomon. It was most popularly known as the Star of Saturn (pagan "god," and known by the Egyptians as Osiris), aka the "Seal of Solomon." It has always been a Satanic symbol, way back into the distant past.

Judeans like Jesus Christ did not know the Star "of David" as a Judean symbol. Their symbol was the Menorah. They would, rightly, have denounced it as a symbol of sorcery and the occult. It did not become part of the lore of the anti-Christ Talmudists (the fake Judeans/"Jews" in Rev. 2:9) until the 3rd century AD, and then was surpressed. It was revived in modern times by the Kabbalism-studying Rothschild.

Ironically, if one were to interpret the Old Testament prophecies in the manner the Zionists do, and then apply them to the "real Jews," that would mean that Christians and not Talmudists masquerading as Judeans, would enjoy God's blessings accorded to Abraham and his seed.

30. Post #23

Thanks

Revelation 2:9
    I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
    Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

John 8:44
    Ye [the Pharisees] are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

The banksters are nothing but modern day Pharisees: impersonating, lying, deceiving, stealing and every other evil thing.

In the end, they go down, and good wins.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to bluesky99 For This Useful Post:

Not Sure (10-06-2011)