Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney
Welcome Guest, is this your first visit?
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Caucasians were the First Inhabitants of America

1. Post #1

Found a gold nugget Metal Miner
    Thanks

Default Caucasians were the First Inhabitants of America

I want my reparations damnit!

http://cofcc.org/2011/10/caucasians-...ts-of-america/

Ancient Caucasian remains have been found in the US from Washington to Florida. One end of the US to the other. Carbon dating shows that these are the oldest remains in the US. At some point, huge numbers of Asiatic peoples spilled across the Bearing Straight. The original Caucasian inhabitants were wiped out through war and absorption.

There is a mistake in the title. The video is about an extremely old “Caucasoid” skeleton in Arizona. It was found with complex woven fabric which the American Indians did not have. It is also older than any American Indian remains ever found in the area.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stop Making Cents For This Useful Post:

Eyebone (12-01-2011), hoarder (12-01-2011)

3. Post #2

Thanks

Default Re: Caucasians were the First Inhabitants of America

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Making Cents View Post

We, collectors of Indian relics, have known this for years. You can see it in the different periods of relics. The Caucasians, aka Paleo and Archaic period flint objects were works of art, skip forward to the woodland period and the craftsmanship and quality are gone. This is due to the influx of the Mongol/Asian peoples that crossed the straits and killed the original Caucasian race that was living here in North America.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mtnman For This Useful Post:

Eyebone (12-01-2011)

5. Post #3

Thanks
    Thanked 1,606 Times in 695 Posts

They quite possibly were

But Africans were the first on this planet! Get off my planet! But pay me first!

6. Post #4

Midas Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,411 Times in 2,747 Posts

A friend of mine who is an amateur archeologist and owns thousands of Indian artifacts, most of which he dug himself, told me 20 years ago that the Clovis artifacts from 9,000 to 10,000 BC were much more intricate and well made than all the artifacts found since then. It puzzled archeologists for many years. Artifacts identical to the Clovis points found in the US are found in France, and have been carbon dated to the same era.

Being from Texas, I had always thought of Indians as similar to the Yaquis and Aztecs of Mexico, who had long torsos, short arms legas and necks and round faces. This type of Indian very closely resembles Southeast Asians and Hawaiians, not Northeast Asians. I had long suspected the official story of Indians crossing the Bering Straight.

Lewis and Clark told of the "fish eating" Indians of California, who had very long dugout boats exactly like the ones that the Hawaiians had when we found them. When I was in Hawaii, I noticed the natives there resembled the Indians of Mexico perfectly and even had the same unique body movements flexing their torsos as they ran to compensate for short limbs.

Recently I found some century old photos of the Souix tribe and was amazed that they had long arms and legs, had chins and long noses, as opposed to the squatty figures of the Aztecs.

Early settlers in the Northeast told of Indians with red hair.
    -------------------------------
    Words can be used to convey information and words can be used to prevent information from being conveyed

In a corrupt society, the truth can be found in what is forbidden to say

7. Post #5

Thanks
    Thanked 2,226 Times in 1,053 Posts

George Carlin thought Caucasians sounded like a shoe style.

Let me try on a pair of those "Caucasians" in a 9D.

Remember?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________
    "Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants but debt is the money of slaves." Norm Franz, Money and Wealth in the New Millenium

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <===Foolsgold For This Useful Post:

gnome (12-01-2011), mtnclimberjim (12-01-2011)

9. Post #6

Midas Member
    Thanks

I don't know why White people call themselves "Caucasians". Where are the Caucasus Mountains? That's where the KHAZARS are from, not Germans, English, Scandinavians etc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails caucasus-where-map.jpg  
    Words can be used to convey information and words can be used to prevent information from being conveyed

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

Argentium (01-17-2012), coopersmith (12-01-2011), hardmoney (01-17-2012)

11. Post #7

Thanks

I think it's safe to say that we aren't really sure who were the first inhabitants....
    Fnord

12. The Following User Says Thank You to notasockpuppet For This Useful Post:

gnome (12-01-2011)

13. Post #8

Midas Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by notasockpuppet View Post
    I think it's safe to say that we aren't really sure who were the first inhabitants....
    I think it's safe to say that public schools are lying to us.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

Eyebone (12-01-2011), hardmoney (01-17-2012)

15. Post #9

Thanks
    Thanked 1,000 Times in 612 Posts

yes, because knowledge never changes, amirite?....how's that bible saying go? eat from the tree of knowledge and you will die? lol.

16. Post #10

Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 Times in 691 Posts

I don't know why White people call themselves "Caucasians"
    That's an easy one it's Yankspeak for what used to be referred to as Aryan But of course since a certain movement of 70 odd years ago, the term has been placed on the same level as the N word which also used to be in common usage

As for the first inhabitants of North America being Caucasians or Aryans, I can see how Born Agains might fall for that, but the fact still remains that any such folk would have had to come from some where ? As we dont really know where the European sub group came from in the first place, and assuming that the view that they came from the hinterlands of what is now Russia is correct, it just may be possible that some of them migrated east, eventually making it to North America ? However they would have had to get through groups in the Far East that were at least as clever, and more importantly, as Aggressive as they themselves were ? So considering the time periods involved in ancient migrations, and the relatively tiny numbers of souls on the move, how likely could such settlement be ?????

Its much more likely that some of the odd sub groups that one finds in the Far East today, like the 6 foot tall Chinese, made it across the Bering Straight in numbers great enough to spread, but not great enough to withstand a later and bigger tide of Asiatics ???
    I'll be a Daisy if you do

17. Post #11

Midas Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,182 Times in 748 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    I don't know why White people call themselves "Caucasians". Where are the Caucasus Mountains? That's where the KHAZARS are from, not Germans, English, Scandinavians etc.
    From my understanding there is basically three groups of people. Everyone started in Africa, the people who stayed there are in one group. The people who moved east are another group. Which is why Asians and Indians in America are consider the same group, because they went east crossed the land bridge to American and then went down towards south America. The people who went north is another group, which is the Caucasians.

So they probably used the Caucasus mountains as a cut off line. Anyone who moved north of it ended up being Caucasian. Which makes sense because a lot of them probably went over those mountains and then headed into Europe from that direction. Though the people in that area, in Iran and Iraq are still considered Caucasians as well. So its more of a general cut off point not an absolute one. Of course the Khazars are Caucasian as well.

18. Post #12

Thanks
    Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,095 Posts

What's interesting about these theories is that they are often used as desperate arguments by those trying to support some misguided idea of territorial ownership based on race.

As usual, lacking objective individual merit as the foundation for self-esteem, racists seek to compensate by claiming some kind of special worth derived from their supposed belonging to some imaginary group or, as in this case, claiming that their ancestors, who were in fact the perpetrators of genocide in America, were the first settlers.

The only reason most racists embrace this theory is that they can use it as a counter argument when confronted by those who question their anti-immigrant positions, since Europeans were also immigrants. This theory also serves as the crippled basis for those who would, if they could, commit a new genocide, "getting rid" of all "non-whites" in the US, as they often suggest should be done.

Reason, not might, makes right.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Libertaurum For This Useful Post:

Auracle (12-02-2011), DonShimoda (01-17-2012), gnome (12-01-2011), HairHopper (01-17-2012)

20. Post #13

Midas Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fanakapan View Post
    As for the first inhabitants of North America being Caucasians or Aryans, I can see how Born Agains might fall for that, but the fact still remains that any such folk would have had to come from some where ? As we dont really know where the European sub group came from in the first place, and assuming that the view that they came from the hinterlands of what is now Russia is correct, it just may be possible that some of them migrated east, eventually making it to North America ? However they would have had to get through groups in the Far East that were at least as clever, and more importantly, as Aggressive as they themselves were ? So considering the time periods involved in ancient migrations, and the relatively tiny numbers of souls on the move, how likely could such settlement be ?????
    If you've read Kon-Tiki you understand that Scandinavians traveled by sea to many areas long ago, as Asians did with long paddle boats. Since we don't know for absolute certain where all races originated, we could just say that they all evolved from monkeys or amoebas and it doesn't matter.

I don't buy into such nihilism and I think some things can be known with a reasonable degree of probability.

That said, Africa is the continent of Africans, Asia is the continent of Asians and Europe is the continent of Europeans. The question that remains is who populated North America first or in what order.
    There is evidence that humans inhabited North America even before the Solutreans/Clovis/Kennewich people.

In any case, none of this is mentioned in public schools where it's taught that mean European interlopers came to North America and brutally killed and robbed the noble Native Americans when in fact it would be just as true to say that Asian interlopers brutally killed and robbed the native Solutreans.

So it seems the psychological impact of collective White guilt has much value to TPTB and this is what drives what passes for "history" today.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

EO 11110 (12-02-2011), hardmoney (01-17-2012)

22. Post #14

Midas Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Alric View Post
    So they probably used the Caucasus mountains as a cut off line.
    It doesn't make sense to name people after a perpheral "cut-off line" rather than the central area where the majority have resided for tens of thousands of years.
    If the Cuacasus was the cut off line between Africans and Europeans, by your logic it would make equal sense to have named Africans "Caucasians".

23. Post #15

Midas Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Libertaurum View Post
    What's interesting about these theories is that they are often used as desperate arguments by those trying to support some misguided idea of territorial ownership based on race.
    Like Khazars who claim Israel as their homeland.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

Book (12-01-2011), Fanakapan (12-01-2011)

25. Post #16

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,519 Times in 820 Posts

Like Khazars who claim Palestine as their homeland.
    fixed it

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Book For This Useful Post:

Auracle (12-02-2011), Fanakapan (12-01-2011), hoarder (12-01-2011)

27. Post #17

Thanks

If you've read Kon-Tiki you understand that Scandinavians traveled by sea to many areas long ago, as Asians did with long paddle boats. Since we don't know for absolute certain where all races originated, we could just say that they all evolved from monkeys or amoebas and it doesn't matter.

I don't buy into such nihilism and I think some things can be known with a reasonable degree of probability.

That said, Africa is the continent of Africans, Asia is the continent of Asians and Europe is the continent of Europeans. The question that remains is who populated North America first or in what order.
    There is evidence that humans inhabited North America even before the Solutreans/Clovis/Kennewich people.

In any case, none of this is mentioned in public schools where it's taught that mean European interlopers came to North America and brutally killed and robbed the noble Native Americans when in fact it would be just as true to say that Asian interlopers brutally killed and robbed the native Solutreans.

So it seems the psychological impact of collective White guilt has much value to TPTB and this is what drives what passes for "history" today.
    Except that it can be proven the Europeans did indeed do just that. It cannot be proven that Asians did that, it's just as likely disease, weather, interbreeding etc killed off the first "caucasians" in the Americas.
    Fnord

28. Post #18

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,519 Times in 820 Posts

...racists seek to compensate by claiming some kind of special worth derived from their supposed belonging to some imaginary group or, as in this case, claiming that their ancestors, who were in fact the perpetrators of genocide...

29. Post #19

Thanks

Reminds me of a legend I once read that the SA Natives told about how they got maize/corn. They said that a "god", a white man with red hair and a beard (natives don't have facial hair) came up from a city in the caverns of the earth. He brought with him maize/corn, something he had "developed" and taught them how plant and harvest it. He also tried to get the natives to change their ways and not be violent or make war on each other. Eventually he got discouraged with their war making and went back home to the underground city. The natives continued to plant and use the maize though.

Later when the conquistadors showed up (who were of course white men with beards), the natives believed the white gods had come back to them and treated them like royalty. Unfortunately they quickly found out the conquistadors weren't there to help them. Its an interesting legend.
    -smooth thread killer

30. Post #20

Midas Member
    Thanks

Except that it can be proven the Europeans did indeed do just that. It cannot be proven that Asians did that, it's just as likely disease, weather, interbreeding etc killed off the first "caucasians" in the Americas.
    There are as many Indians on this continent as there were when Columbus arrived, so the theory of "mass genocide" by Europeans against Indians is flawed. Besides, Europeans died in great numbers in conflicts with these Asian interlopers.

It can also be proven that the Majority of so-called "Jews" in Israel are actually Khazars, but this is not taught in public schools either, which is another indication that the cirriculum is biased in favor of Khazars.

There are far less Palestinians in Palestine today then there were when the Khazar interlopers arrived and they fare MUCH WORSE than Indians do in America today.

31. Post #21

They drew first blood Juristic Person's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,670 Times in 945 Posts

From my understanding there is basically three groups of people. Everyone started in Africa, the people who stayed there are in one group. The people who moved east are another group. Which is why Asians and Indians in America are consider the same group, because they went east crossed the land bridge to American and then went down towards south America. The people who went north is another group, which is the Caucasians.

So they probably used the Caucasus mountains as a cut off line. Anyone who moved north of it ended up being Caucasian. Which makes sense because a lot of them probably went over those mountains and then headed into Europe from that direction. Though the people in that area, in Iran and Iraq are still considered Caucasians as well. So its more of a general cut off point not an absolute one. Of course the Khazars are Caucasian as well.
    I don't buy it.

Blacks didn't evolve into Asians and Caucasians based on their geographical migrations. The different races evolved out of different hominid spieces.
    Live your life in a manner that brings you happiness. Wealth isn't going to buy it for you.
    -Scorp

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Juristic Person For This Useful Post:

Carl (01-17-2012), mtnman (12-01-2011), Rcpb2000 (01-17-2012), smilershouse (12-01-2011)

33. Post #22

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Juristic Person View Post
    I don't buy it.

Blacks didn't evolve into Asians and Caucasians based on their geographical migrations. The different races evolved out of different hominid spieces.
    That is statistically highly improbable. That's like a cactus, pine tree, and seaweed all evolving separately into corresponding red, yellow, and white rose bushes.
    -smooth thread killer

34. Post #23

Thanks

I don't buy it.

I believe we here on earth had help in populating the planet. God was an Alien.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mtnman For This Useful Post:

Buffalo (12-01-2011), dacrunch (12-01-2011)

36. Post #24

Thanks

It is more likely that the forefathers of the Native Americans killed off the White People that were first here. Boy, did they open a can of worms. Karma will get ya, every time.
    THERE IS NO LAW ENFORCEMENT: Criminal misconduct has become the norm for Wall Street Banksters. No laws are enforced for selling enormous supply without metal. The media reports none of this, as they are owned and controlled by the crooks. The Fiscal Cliff has long been breached, and the US Economy along with the dollar is soon to be a grease spot at the foot of this supposed Fiscal Cliff. Got Silver? Got Gold?

37. Post #25

Thanks

This shows how Francois may have been the first. Lol...

I

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RealJack For This Useful Post:

glockngold (12-01-2011), hoarder (12-01-2011)

39. Post #26

Midas Member
    Thanks

Well I didn't pick the name, I am just trying to explain it. Everyone started in Africa. Most who left ended up going through the middle east. Some continues going towards the east, and some of them turned and went north and then up into Europe. Using the cut off line makes as much sense as using the 'central' area they lived around. It is more a personal preference than anything, and the first person to use the name got his choice. It is just how the world works some times.

Also we know all the races didn't evolve from different species. If they did we wouldn't be able to have children with each other, but clearly we can, and have always done so.

40. Post #27

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,607 Times in 1,538 Posts

Does it matter? Europeans were undisputed masters of North America, and voluntarily surrendered that in exchange for a lifestyle of materialistic "pleasures" and "convenience."

41. Post #28

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,607 Times in 1,538 Posts

Everyone started in Africa.
    Prove it.

Also we know all the races didn't evolve from different species.
    Prove it.

If they did we wouldn't be able to have children with each other, but clearly we can, and have always done so.
    Lions - species Panthera leo

Tigers - species Panthera tigris

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liger

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than start typing and remove all doubt."

42. Post #29

Thanks

What I find doubly interesting is the use of science to validate one's one preconceived notions of reality. I mean, some on here are pointing to "carbon dating" from 10,000 BC to justify an originally white America, and simultaneously, large proponents of this same theory will tell you the Bible says the earth is only 6,000 years old and that "science" can't explain everything. Especially those things "they" already disagree with, such as anthropomorphic global warming, moon landings, earthquakes NOT caused by HAARP etc.

Add to that the use of personal anecdote (ie "I was looking at a photograph recently and surmised") that perhaps flies in the face of archeological/evolutionary theory. As if somehow millions of well educated persons with years of experience looking for and thinking of just these types of scenarios, could have never thought of this. And if they did, they were just silenced by the big, bad TPTB.

No, we GIMers are a special breed. We know more than experts in their fields. We can glean the esoteric from cherry picked the data. We trust that "our" instincts and hastily generalized personal experiences are reality, over anyone's else's reality, qualification be damned. And we blame everyone who disagrees with us with the ultimate argument stopper: 1. He/she/it drank MSM kool-aid 2. He/she/it has government funded education, or 3. He/she/it is a Jew just obfuscating the truth in order to fulfill the NWO and my utter enslavement.
    I'm wondering which one I am.
    Groove

43. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grooveboi For This Useful Post:

Dzepxich (01-17-2012), notasockpuppet (12-01-2011)

44. Post #30

Thanks

I don't buy it.

I find it no less likely than a Wiener Dog and a Great Dane coming from a common ancestor.
    Fnord

45. Post #31

GIM Statesman
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,504 Posts

no matter what race you walk into the girls and guys are going to make children that's a fact . killing will commence shortly after.
    IF YA CANT DAZZLE THEM WITH BRILLIANCE BAFFLE THEM WITH BULLsh!t.

46. Post #32

Midas Member
    Thanks

When species mix, which is rare enough by itself, the offspring are nearly always sterile and if they are not they have other problems. Which is why they don't naturally breed and usually you have to force them to in some special breeding program. You can't really compare that with humans who have sex like crazy between different races and all have tons of children who are just fine.

Also it can be shown everyone came from Africa from fossil records and things like that. So it is provable. There is also dna evidence that prove we are all related. I know how you like to pretend that the study of DNA is witchcraft and so never accept it in any arguments we ever had, but its still there should you ever bother to look.

47. Post #33

Thanks

I'm wondering which one I am.
    Groove
    Hmmm, how about "Shill?"

Do I win a Kewpie doll?
    I

48. Post #34

Midas Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by grooveboi View Post
    No, we GIMers are a special breed. We know more than experts in their fields. We can glean the esoteric from cherry picked the data.
    If "ex-spurts" are so wise and have no ulterior motives, why are public schools telling students that Asians were here first? Why are they telling us the Khazars are Jews?

At some point one has to do one's own thinking.

49. Post #35

Thanks
    Thanked 1,523 Times in 855 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RealJack View Post
    This shows how Francois may have been the first. Lol...

Great show - watching the rest of it - thanks!
    Anything that is printed on this page is purely fictional, and is in the context of an alternate virtual reality in a parallel universe. I, myself, am a fictional character! Any statements which appear to have a resemblance to real people or institutions or events, past, present or future, are unintentional and the result of pure coincidence.

Proud of my tin-foil hat - this is pride of something EARNED (I'm a self-made "nut"!) - and anything I may say should be taken in this context!

50. Post #36

Midas Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stop Making Cents View Post
    The three videos in this link are well worth watching. Very informative.

51. Post #37

Thanks

As usual, lacking objective individual merit as the foundation for self-esteem, racists seek to compensate by claiming some kind of special worth derived from their supposed belonging to some imaginary group or, as in this case, claiming that their ancestors, who were in fact the perpetrators of genocide in America, were the first settlers.

The only reason most racists embrace this theory is that they can use it as a counter argument when confronted by those who question their anti-immigrant positions, since Europeans were also immigrants. This theory also serves as the crippled basis for those who would, if they could, commit a new genocide, "getting rid" of all "non-whites" in the US, as they often suggest should be done.

This is exactly what we are trying to combat.

The now "crippled" basis for White genocide.

I advise everyone to keep their minds open and research new discoveries in paleontology.

The agenda driven "accepted theory's" are being destroyed.

52. Post #38

Thanks
    Thanked 1,024 Times in 691 Posts

Hmmmmmm, I dont know, I'm still inclined to put my money on Leif Ericson
    I'll be a Daisy if you do

53. Post #39

Found a gold nugget Metal Miner Quad's Avatar
    Thanks

“I want my reparations dammit.”

Sorry, it doesn’t work that way.

If you are a pagan warrior, and not a crepuscular Christian, the conquest and subjugation of alien races is not a “sin” to be atoned for

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bartolo...9_de_las_Casas

but a virtue (masculine root “vir,”) to be celebrated.

Venerunt, viderunt, vicerunt.

Several Indian groups have legends involving ancient groups of whites.

54. The Following User Says Thank You to Quad For This Useful Post:

hoarder (12-02-2011)

55. Post #40

Midas Member
    Thanks

Here's a good video about the earliest Americans:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=7P8_oV61WNo

56. Post #41

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Not Sure View Post
    Prove it.

Lions - species Panthera leo

Tigers - species Panthera tigris

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liger

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than start typing and remove all doubt."
    In this example, the offspring do not resemble either parent and are unable to reproduce as the males are always born sterile. Hence your "proof" does not apply to the situation of human races. I do agree with your last statement however.

57. Post #42

Thanks
    Thanked 1,540 Times in 800 Posts

When species mix, which is rare enough by itself, the offspring are nearly always sterile and if they are not they have other problems. Which is why they don't naturally breed and usually you have to force them to in some special breeding program. You can't really compare that with humans who have sex like crazy between different races and all have tons of children who are just fine.

Also it can be shown everyone came from Africa from fossil records and things like that. So it is provable. There is also dna evidence that prove we are all related. I know how you like to pretend that the study of DNA is witchcraft and so never accept it in any arguments we ever had, but its still there should you ever bother to look.
    Neanderthals, Humans Interbred—First Solid DNA Evidence

Fossil records only prove they are fossils, all the rest are just a bunch of plausible sounding assumptions.
    America's #1 Enemy and Direct threat to our Lives, Liberty, Property and Future is the United States Centralized Fascist Government,
    their Corporate Capitalist Controllers and the Banksters, overseeing it all.

58. The Following User Says Thank You to Carl For This Useful Post:

Book (01-17-2012)

59. Post #43

Midas Member
    Thanks

60. Post #44

Thanks
    Thanked 1,987 Times in 1,095 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eyebone View Post
    This is exactly what we are trying to combat.

The now "crippled" basis for White genocide.

This "white genocide" is yet another myth propagated by racists trying to justify their own plans for genocide and ethnic cleansing. When you dig a little, all that backs this so called genocide of pink people is the fact that some individuals choose to marry people that others consider of a different race. Predictably, racist propagandists will tell you that the only reason pink people choose to marry darker people is because the evil Joos are using the Tee-vee and the media to brainwash them all.

Implied in these arguments are several ideas. First and most obviously is the fact that those who think this way believe most pink people must be feeble minded fools to be so easily manipulated. Themselves excepted, of course.

Also implied in this theory is that the solution to the so called "genocide" of pink people is for the State to take control of all media and to censor any content that some committee of racial purity might find objectionable. Just beneath the surface is the idea that, since other races are perpetrating this imaginary genocide, pink people should respond by "getting rid" of all non-pinks in certain territories.

In short, it is a hopelessly lame attempt at preemptively justifying actual genocide and ethnic cleansing by invoking a paranoid, imaginary version of it.
    Reason, not might, makes right.

61. The Following User Says Thank You to Libertaurum For This Useful Post:

notasockpuppet (01-17-2012)

62. Post #45

Midas Member
    Thanks

63. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

Eyebone (01-17-2012), Oldmansmith (01-17-2012)

64. Post #46

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mujahideen View Post
    They quite possibly were

But Africans were the first on this planet! Get off my planet! But pay me first!
    If we did come from Africa we were never black, my people escaped from the rap "music" and spinners very early in our evolution.

65. Post #47

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,495 Times in 2,514 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mujahideen View Post
    They quite possibly were

Funny, I met a chimp once that said the same thing! Then a dinosaur ate him....

66. Post #48

Midas Member
    Thanks

"My people say that the tribe we exterminated had reddish hair. I have some of their hair, which has been handed down from father to son. I have a dress which has been in our family a great many years, trimmed with the reddish hair. I am going to wear it some time when I lecture. It is called a mourning dress, and no one has such a dress but my family." Sarah Winnemucca Hopkins Life Among the Piutes: Their Wrongs and Claims

The Paiute Indian legends describe a race of red-haired giants called Si-te-cahs. Like their red-haired counterparts , The Ronnongwetowanca and Adena giants of the Ohio River Valley {See: The Mound Builders}, The Si-te-cahs were the enemies of many Indian tribes of the region. also according to the Paiutes, the Si-Te-Cah were hostile and warlike and practiced cannibalism.

The Si-Te-Cah and the Paiutes were at war, and after a long struggle a coalition of tribes trapped the remaining Si-Te-Cah in Lovelock Cave. When they refused to come out and be slaughtered, the Indians piled brush before the mouth of lovelock cave and set it on fire, annihilating The Si-Te-Cah .

http://nephiliman.com/ancient_giants_sitecah.htm

The Unexplained: An Illustrated Guide to the World's Natural and Paranormal Mysteries by Karl P. N. Shuker reports that in 1911, Guano [bat excrement] miners discovered a treasure trove of prehistoric artifacts at Lovelock Cave, [the same cave in which per Paiute legend states was where the Si-te-cah were slaughtered] above the southeastern shore of Humboldt Sink. Archeologists from the Nevada Historical Society and the University of California believe the cave was occupied from approximately 1500 B.C. until a few hundred years before the white man appeared in the region . Red-haired mummies and skeletal remains ranging from 6 and a half feet to 8 feet tall were discovered in lovelock cave . Some skulls recovered from Lovelock Cave can still be seen in museums in Lovelock and Winnemucca, Nevada.

67. Post #49

GIM Statesman
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,504 Posts

ya know I see big money in this !
    IF YA CANT DAZZLE THEM WITH BRILLIANCE BAFFLE THEM WITH BULLsh!t.

68. Post #50

Thanks
    Thanked 1,409 Times in 686 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by honu5050 View Post
    ya know I see big money in this !
    i'm almost afraid to ask why?

"Always do right.

This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.”

Mark Twain