Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney
Welcome Guest, is this your first visit?
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now

Thread: FiveDoves.com: God will destroy America if it doesn't attack Iran

1. Post #1

Found a gold nugget Metal Miner
    Thanks

Default FiveDoves.com: God will destroy America if it doesn't attack Iran

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2010/jim730.htm

Snippets

These are events that will soon come that will signal your departure from this earth, My Beloved:
    Concerning Iran: If America does not join in Israel in a preemptive attack upon Iran and Israel has to go it alone, America will experience nuclear attack through terrorism. You must attack with Israel now, or you will be attacked.

2. Post #2

Midas Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,351 Times in 2,811 Posts

Default Re: FiveDoves.com: God will destroy America if it doesn't attack Iran

Quote Originally Posted by Brent H View Post

America is destroying itself, God may only hasten things along.

3. Post #3

Thanks

Hogwash. Man things are getting pretty wild out here. I never heard so much crap.
    Molon Labe I used to save Silver and Gold now I save Lead and Brass.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Garyw For This Useful Post:

smilershouse (12-05-2011)

5. Post #4

Thanks

"I know who Maurice Sklar is. He is a noted concert violinist and Messianic Jew. He was the featured violin soloist on the widely popular “Shalom Jerusalem” music video several years ago, recorded in Jerusalem. His music is awesome. I have always respected him, musically and spiritually. I have never heard of Susan Davis."

How extraordinary, that the writer happens to be a respected Jew??

Hold the phone.........."If the President your nation has elected does not repent and change, I will continue to judge the United States concerning the attempts he has made to give up and divide My land and force Israel to divide Jerusalem. "

Does'nt He state that My land is the Holy lands???????So I switch Israel with The USA and that made a lot more sense and read more realistic. So I applied the same switch and found the following paragraph also made better sense.

Concerning Iran: If America does not join in Israel in a preemptive attack upon Iran and Israel has to go it alone, America will experience nuclear attack through terrorism. You must attack with Israel now, or you will be attacked"

I would have thought that even the worse of psychopathic terrorists, would would show leniency toward USA for providing a level playing field?????This issue is, after all, between Zion and Persia.

Anyway, there it is, that's my perspective. Any other comments about this article?

It's rather misleading IMO.

SH

6. Post #5

Thanks
    Thanked 1,016 Times in 624 Posts

Of course, bernanke will then turn off the money spigot for europe and the US, and things will get a lot worse. He will then give some voodoo economic bs which the ignorant sheeple zombie will regurgitate to sound so smart, arguing bs deflation/inflation, velocity of money, crap crap, etc, etc, but when they attack iran, things will magically get better just like after ww2 because some how money magically appears for bombs and weapons but when grandma needs medicine to stay alive, there's no money to be found.

just like japan's fukushima magically struck after they talked with iran....must be god's work.

7. Post #6

Found a gold nugget Metal Miner fewferfev's Avatar
    Thanks

Is this man attempting to put words into God's mouth? There are grave consequences in store for anyone who would dare do such a thing. He doesn't sound like a Messianic Jew. He sounds like a Zionist.

8. Post #7

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,607 Times in 1,538 Posts

Another Satanic "Judeo-Christian."

America has been doing the Talmud Jews' bidding since 1948, and it's been downhill for America ever since. So much for "being blessed for blessing them."

Jesus Christ - not the Luciferian Talmud Jews - is the Answer.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Not Sure For This Useful Post:

earplugs (12-05-2011)

10. Post #8

Silver Member
    Thanks

I always appreciate the opportunity to use this......