Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney
Welcome Guest, is this your first visit?
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now

Thread: : Barack Obama Tells Russia's Dmitry Medvedev More Flexibility After Election(SELLOUT

1. Post #1

Midas Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,603 Times in 2,937 Posts

Default : Barack Obama Tells Russia's Dmitry Medvedev More Flexibility After Election(SELLOUT

OBAMA PROMISES HE WILL SELL US OUT IF HE GETS REELECTED

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...6pLid%3D146654

SEOUL, March 26 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama was caught on camera on Monday assuring outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev he will have "more flexibility" to deal with contentious issues like missile defense after the U.S. presidential election.

Obama, during talks in Seoul, urged Moscow to give him "space" until after the November ballot, and Medvedev said he would relay the message to incoming Russian president Vladimir Putin.

The unusually frank exchange came as Obama and Medvedev huddled together on the eve of a global nuclear security summit in the South Korean capital, unaware their words were being picked up by microphones as reporters were led into the room.

U.S. plans for an anti-missile shield have bedeviled relations between Washington and Moscow despite Obama's "reset" in ties between the two former Cold War foes. Obama's Republican opponents have accused him of being too open to concessions to Russia on the issue.

Leaning toward Medvedev, Obama was overheard asking for time - "particularly with missile defense" - until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.

"I understand your message about space," replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

"This is my last election ... After my election I have more flexibility," Obama said, expressing confidence he will win a second term.

"I will transmit this information to Vladimir," said Medvedev, Putin's protege and long considered number two in Moscow's power structure.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to southfork For This Useful Post:

WhyKnow (03-26-2012)

3. Post #2

Thanks
    Thanked 5,837 Times in 2,930 Posts

Default Re: : Barack Obama Tells Russia's Dmitry Medvedev More Flexibility After Election(SEL

Translation: I cannot totally destroy the American Defense System until after the Final Election.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gringott For This Useful Post:

TomD (03-27-2012)

5. Post #3

Thanks
    Thanked 1,035 Times in 505 Posts

Default Re: : Barack Obama Tells Russia's Dmitry Medvedev More Flexibility After Election(SEL

I call BS. Obammer may be getting cozy with the Russians, but it's only because the worldwide oil spigot needs to remain wide open for the oil-beggar that the U.S. is; not too mention the plethora of other natural resources Russia has that is supporting the world. "More flexibility" refers to Barrack's yoga class in the morning before meeting with the Bulldog.

6. Post #4

Thanks
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 1,405 Posts

He's proposing unilateral reactions in our strategic weapons.

7. Post #5

Thanks
    Thanked 3,064 Times in 1,822 Posts

Translated from 0berryspeak; "if you guys will couint the votes I'll get re-elected, then we can all sit around gettin high sniffin each others butts"

And the polit bureau sang "harumph, harumph,, harumph, harumph,harumph"
    One Shot At Glory
    Driving hard and seeing red
    Destiny calls me
    One night of fire
    One Shot At Glory

8. Post #6

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pyramid View Post
    Bulldog.
    Ya mean this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a-michelle-obama-ugly-10.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	16680

9. Post #7

Gold Member
    Thanks

Who could not see this coming as soon as he was annointed..... you knew the plan was to push then blame then destroy. To be honest.... I give him an A for working through his list of destruction. I give us a F for resistance..... but what do I expect from a bunch of racists like us that cling to our guns & religion?

10. Post #8

Thanks
    Thanked 2,237 Times in 1,405 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uglytruth View Post
    Who could not see this coming as soon as he was annointed..... you knew the plan was to push then blame then destroy. To be honest.... I give him an A for working through his list of destruction. I give us a F for resistance..... but what do I expect from a bunch of racists like us that cling to our guns & religion?
    Very true. He's definitely stuck to his plan to destroy America. No waffling, or backsliding. As twisted as it is, you have to give him credit.