Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney
Welcome Guest, is this your first visit?
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now

Thread: April 4, 2012. Author Dean Garner, and Author Frank Ward,

1. Post #1

Super Mod! & GIM Radio Host RichG's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 518 Posts

Default April 4, 2012. Author Dean Garner, and Author Frank Ward,

For those that enjoyed our last Dean and Frank GIM Radio show..... there is more.
    As a follow-up to the last show, I have asked Dean and Frank to return this week to close the circle of our last discussions. Hopefully this week we can do that. Who are the bad guys? How to defeat them, and where do we go from here( today). so join into this lively and important discussion.
    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

2. Post #2

Found a gold nugget Metal Miner em ty's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: April 4, 2012. Author Dean Garner, and Author Frank Ward,

Rich, this isn't a comment on you or GIM Radio, but I think I'll take a pass on the guy who refers to GIMers as "avatar boys and girls" and "mother****ers". I'd prefer to use my time listening to people who don't hold me in contempt based on their assumptions.

Thanks, though, for the hard work you put into GIM Radio.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to em ty For This Useful Post:

WilliamDeanAGarner (04-04-2012)

4. Post #3

Super Mod! & GIM Radio Host RichG's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 518 Posts

Thanks em ty for the concern. I understand where you are coming from, and many others here one the forum I am sure feels the same way, but I can't preach one thing, freedom of speech and thought, and do the opposite. I feel that I must set personalities, and bruised egos aside to get to the information and answers to my burning questions of Who and Why and not "How" are they doing it. I got the how... central banks, controlled media, food poisoning, wars, all things imaginable to burden and cause untold suffering.

Many here at GIM are new to this whole thing, but many of us are past the initiation, and are seeking truths far past the obvious. For me, personally, I don't even watch TV, read the papers, or get involved in many post here anymore; because it is all filler between falling dominoes to me. I look for the dominoes. The finger pointing, crisis after crisis, stocks up, stocks down, gold up. gold down, rolls off of me like water off the back of a duck. What doesn't roll off of me is human destroying human, and the mind fu@k that has brought us into this condition. Someone, someplace is getting joy out of the maiming of children, violent deaths, human suffering, and the fact that we can be told to do it, and we do it.

If you are going to shoot a messenger, go for it, but get the message first. Thanks again for your thoughts, I appreciate it...really.

Rich
    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RichG For This Useful Post:

WilliamDeanAGarner (04-04-2012)

6. Post #4

Getting Acclimated Prospector WilliamDeanAGarner's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by em ty View Post
    Rich, this isn't a comment on you or GIM Radio, but I think I'll take a pass on the guy who refers to GIMers as "avatar boys and girls" and "mother****ers". I'd prefer to use my time listening to people who don't hold me in contempt based on their assumptions.

Thanks, though, for the hard work you put into GIM Radio.
    I'm just the messenger: a ****head with a hothead who hates ****heads who subrogate the rights of We The People. I don't hold YOU in contempt. Only those who dismiss the truth outright. And I do it with ****-passion and ****-enthusiasm. Listen if you will. Or not. My message is the same.

Dino
    FILIA VERITAS TEMPORIS: "The Daughter of Truth Transcends Time."