Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney
Welcome Guest, is this your first visit?
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now

Thread: April 11th: Rich and Andy.....together again.....on various topics

1. Post #1

Thanks
    Thanked 4,832 Times in 1,591 Posts

Default April 11th: Rich and Andy.....together again.....on various topics

Tonight's show is Rich and I on various topics. I'd like to talk about a whole buncha stuff, but will probably be limited to couple topics.

One I have in mind is:

Future vocations, what are the younger folks of today looking at in a changing world. As Chris Martensen says: "The next 20 years probably isn't going to look much like the last 20 years".

What does that mean in terms of earning a living......even if you're 40+ ?
    "Fiat money is the child of the arrogance of human intellect, which has sought to invalidate the laws of human nature which have regarded the precious metals as money for thousands of years, and sought to substitute an intellectual construct for the real thing. Now we are going to pay for that arrogance." Hugo Salinas Price

2. Post #2

Found a gold nugget Metal Miner Armed.peasant's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: April 11th: Rich and Andy.....together again.....on various topics

I agree, the old thoughts of I have a 4 year degree I can go make good money are going away.

I have encourged my son to look at the funeral industry. Mostly steering him toward cremations. We all die and cremations are the cheapest way to go.