Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney
Welcome Guest, is this your first visit?
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now

Thread: My observation on what happens to the price of silver the day BEFORE Bernanke speaks

1. Post #1

Found a way in
    Thanks

Default My observation on what happens to the price of silver the day BEFORE Bernanke speaks

Hi Folks, today when I was looking at the charts I keyed in on a pattern that now seems really obvious in retrospect: A day or so before Bernanke speaks, someone buys an enormous amount of silver, driving the price up about $.75. And yesterday it happened again.[/B]

http://www.silver.nom.co/my-theory-o...rnanke-speaks/

Has anyone else noticed this lately?
    Last edited by TheRagingBull; 04-14-2012 at 09:32 PM.

2. Post #2

Thanks
    Thanked 2,413 Times in 1,405 Posts

Default Re: My observation on what happens to the price of silver the day BEFORE Bernanke spe

Quote Originally Posted by TheRagingBull View Post
    Hi Folks, today when I was looking at the charts I keyed in on a pattern that now seems really obvious in retrospect: A day or so before Bernanke speaks, someone buys an enormous amount of silver, driving the price up about $.75. And yesterday it happened again.[/B]

http://www.silver.nom.co/my-theory-o...rnanke-speaks/

Has anyone else noticed this lately?
    Welcome aboard TRB! We will see...FOMC will spew forth it's propaganda here shortly
    Slow is smooth.....smooth is fast...