Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney
Welcome Guest, is this your first visit?
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Just One State, this is only one State...............what an eye opener!

  1. Post #1

    #1
    Midas Member REO 54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,565
    Thanks
    5,145
    Thanked 2,362 Times in 1,372 Posts

    Default Just One State, this is only one State...............what an eye opener!

    from an e-mail sent from a friend,


    From the Los Angeles Times Newspaper


    1. 40% of all workers in Los Angeles County (Los Angeles County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly illegal aliens working without a green card.

    2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

    3. 75% of people on the most-wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.

    4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.

    5. Nearly 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.

    6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.

    7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.

    8. Nearly 60% of all occupants of HUD properties are illegal.

    9. 21 radio stations in Los Angeles are Spanish speaking.

    10. In Los Angeles County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish.
    (There are 10.2 million people in Los Angeles County .)

    (All 10 of the above statements are from the Los Angeles Times)

    Less than 2% of illegal aliens are picking our crops, but 29% are on welfare.
    Over 70% of the United States' annual population growth (and over 90% of California, Florida, and New York ) results from immigration.
    29% of inmates in federal prisons are illegal aliens.

    We are a bunch of fools for letting this continue!


    This is only one State. If this doesn't open your eyes, nothing will.
    Slow is smooth.....smooth is fast...

  2. Post #2

    #2
    Midas Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Lake Superior
    Posts
    4,068
    Thanks
    4,443
    Thanked 3,527 Times in 1,706 Posts

    Default Re: Just One State, this is only one State...............what an eye opener!

    LA has been like that for a couple of decades, nothing new.


    Dallas/Ft Worth, Denver, Chicago, etc ...are quickly turning as well.

  3. Post #3

    #3
    Midas Member REO 54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,565
    Thanks
    5,145
    Thanked 2,362 Times in 1,372 Posts

    Default Re: Just One State, this is only one State...............what an eye opener!

    Most likey true.But can you imagine the actual stats on other souther boarder states? Then put that all together.

    Actual stats.....sure,they are accurate.Which way ....you decide.
    Slow is smooth.....smooth is fast...

  4. Post #4

    #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,992
    Thanks
    633
    Thanked 1,477 Times in 841 Posts

    Default Re: Just One State, this is only one State...............what an eye opener!

    It's an urban legend.

    The tipoff -- the OP quotes "a friend", NOT the L.A. Times itself.

    NOBODY reads the L.A. Times. My bird won't even crap on it. And if the socialist upper crust that controls that fetid meat-wrapper ever found those ersatz statistics to be true, they certainly wouldn't write about it! What shrieking leftist would want their consequences to be made public?

    .

  5. Post #5

    #5
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    535
    Thanks
    72
    Thanked 107 Times in 73 Posts

    Default Re: Just One State, this is only one State...............what an eye opener!

    Quote Originally Posted by REO 54 View Post
    from an e-mail sent from a friend,

    ......
    This is only one State. If this doesn't open your eyes, nothing will.
    I got the same email from a friend. Thank the Lord thats its only one state

  6. Post #6

    #6
    Midas Member REO 54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    4,565
    Thanks
    5,145
    Thanked 2,362 Times in 1,372 Posts

    Default Re: Just One State, this is only one State...............what an eye opener!

    Quote Originally Posted by anotherdave View Post
    It's an urban legend.

    The tipoff -- the OP quotes "a friend", NOT the L.A. Times itself.

    NOBODY reads the L.A. Times. My bird won't even crap on it. And if the socialist upper crust that controls that fetid meat-wrapper ever found those ersatz statistics to be true, they certainly wouldn't write about it! What shrieking leftist would want their consequences to be made public?

    .
    Ok.Fair enough. However,I have a problem with accuracy of any statistics for the most part. Being a pessimist at the moment,I feel things are far
    more worse off than is portrayed in the MSM.
    Slow is smooth.....smooth is fast...

  7. Post #7

    #7
    Midas Member HistoryStudent's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,607
    Thanks
    3,163
    Thanked 3,341 Times in 1,865 Posts

    Default Re: Just One State, this is only one State...............what an eye opener!

    No comprende?

    (send my entitlement and I'll vote Democratic)
    Be careful out there; IT is a jungle.

  8. Post #8

    #8
    Midas Member Oldmansmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Taxachusetts
    Posts
    4,321
    Thanks
    4,068
    Thanked 3,873 Times in 1,823 Posts

    Default Re: Just One State, this is only one State...............what an eye opener!

    Quote Originally Posted by HistoryStudent View Post
    No comprende?

    (send my entitlement and I'll vote Democratic)
    Entiendo, pero no hay una differencia entre los Democraticos y los Republicanos.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oldmansmith For This Useful Post:

    Cigarlover (07-06-2012), gringott (07-06-2012), Kyler (07-07-2012)

  10. Post #9

    #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,992
    Thanks
    633
    Thanked 1,477 Times in 841 Posts

    Default Re: Just One State, this is only one State...............what an eye opener!

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldmansmith View Post
    Entiendo, pero no hay una differencia entre los Democraticos y los Republicanos.
    Perdónenme, pero la constitución de California original fue escrito en español y en inglés. ¿Sabe usted por qué?

    .
    Last edited by anotherdave; 07-07-2012 at 01:09 AM.

  11. Post #10

    #10
    He Hate Me EO 11110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    9,525
    Thanks
    6,975
    Thanked 5,633 Times in 3,096 Posts

    Default Re: Just One State, this is only one State...............what an eye opener!

    our local school district (houston suburb) just went majority mexican, crossing the 50% line..

    almost all are are on the public tit -- free school lunch, food stamps, housing, cell phones, high speed net, health care, etc, etc, etc

    district of columbia wants this invasion

    why?
    The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them. - Patrick Henry

    Bad men cannot make good citizens. A vitiated state of morals, a corrupted public conscience are incompatible with freedom. - Patrick Henry

    The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home. - James Madison

  12. Post #11

    #11
    Midas Member Aurumag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The State of Jefferson
    Posts
    4,002
    Thanks
    5,698
    Thanked 2,528 Times in 1,398 Posts

    Default Re: Just One State, this is only one State...............what an eye opener!

    Quote Originally Posted by anotherdave View Post
    Perdónenme, pero la constitución de California original fue escrito en español y en inglés. ¿Sabe usted por qué?

    .
    Aqui en Mexico Norte, es muy importante entender, a los menos, un poquito de la lengua mas popular del mundo.
    __________________________________________________ _________________
    Peacefully engaging in "Economic Domestic Terrorism" since 2004.

    If We the People fail to independently audit Fort Knox, then how will we know the amount of Tungsten backing the FRN?

  13. Post #12

    #12
    Gold Member+ gnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,570
    Thanks
    3,809
    Thanked 1,942 Times in 1,130 Posts

    Default Re: Just One State, this is only one State...............what an eye opener!

    It seems CA's Most Wanted list has been discontinued due to budget cuts. Here's 2009: http://ag.ca.gov/wanted/mostwanted.p...itives_2009-01


    “Half the people in the world think that the metaphors of their religious traditions, for example, are facts. And the other half contends that they are not facts at all. As a result we have people who consider themselves believers because they accept metaphors as facts, and we have others who classify themselves as atheists because they think religious metaphors are lies.” - Joseph Campbell

  14. Post #13

    #13
    Gold Member+ gnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,570
    Thanks
    3,809
    Thanked 1,942 Times in 1,130 Posts

    Default Re: Just One State, this is only one State...............what an eye opener!

    The snopes take on this suggests several innacuraccies, but a fair bit of truth:

    http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/taxes.asp


    “Half the people in the world think that the metaphors of their religious traditions, for example, are facts. And the other half contends that they are not facts at all. As a result we have people who consider themselves believers because they accept metaphors as facts, and we have others who classify themselves as atheists because they think religious metaphors are lies.” - Joseph Campbell

  15. Post #14

    #14
    GIM Statesman
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    13,865
    Thanks
    1,121
    Thanked 2,066 Times in 1,620 Posts

    Default Re: Just One State, this is only one State...............what an eye opener!

    most of the TAX go's to the MIC / MILITARY & NSA COMMUNICATIONS just my guess.
    IF YA CANT DAZZLE THEM WITH BRILLIANCE BAFFLE THEM WITH BULLsh!t.

  16. Post #15

    #15
    Gold Member Fiat Metaler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,769
    Thanks
    496
    Thanked 736 Times in 450 Posts

    Default Re: Just One State, this is only one State...............what an eye opener!

    I hear the talking of the DJ
    Can't understand just what does he say?
    I understand just a little
    No comprende, it's a riddle

  17. Post #16

    #16
    GIM Statesman searcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    the city
    Posts
    24,249
    Thanks
    11,428
    Thanked 19,773 Times in 9,037 Posts

    Default Re: Just One State, this is only one State...............what an eye opener!

    Quote Originally Posted by anotherdave View Post
    It's an urban legend.

    The tipoff -- the OP quotes "a friend", NOT the L.A. Times itself.

    NOBODY reads the L.A. Times. My bird won't even crap on it. And if the socialist upper crust that controls that fetid meat-wrapper ever found those ersatz statistics to be true, they certainly wouldn't write about it! What shrieking leftist would want their consequences to be made public?

    .

    "My bird won't even crap on it"..........................ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! That's hysterical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to searcher For This Useful Post:

    andial (07-07-2012)

  19. Post #17

    #17
    Midas Member andial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,798
    Thanks
    6,195
    Thanked 4,144 Times in 2,434 Posts

    Default Re: Just One State, this is only one State...............what an eye opener!


  20. Post #18

    #18
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,023
    Thanks
    1,246
    Thanked 686 Times in 352 Posts

    Default Re: Just One State, this is only one State...............what an eye opener!

    Seem to be hearing a lot about the underground economy. Can't have anyone not paying taxes now can they....... can you say VAT tax? It's only fair........

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

The Quotes are powered by Investing.com