Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney
Welcome Guest, is this your first visit?
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When They Come For Your Guns . . . You Will Turn Them Over

1. Post #1

Thanks
    Thanked 1,952 Times in 826 Posts

Default When They Come For Your Guns . . . You Will Turn Them Over

Dollar Vigilante

"When they come for my gun, they will have to pry it out of my cold, dead hands," is a common refrain I often hear from the Neo-Cons when there is a threat, credible or otherwise, that the US government is going to take their firearms.

And, when I hear this crazy talk, I agree with them openly. "You are right. They will pry your gun from your cold dead hands," which I often follow with the question, "And where will that leave you except face down in a pool of your own blood the middle of the street, just another dead fool resisting the State?"

http://www.dollarvigilante.com/blog/...them-over.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails police.jpeg  

2. Post #2

Thanks

Default Re: When They Come For Your Guns . . . You Will Turn Them Over

Whats your point?

Resistance is fu-tile?

3. Post #3

Midas Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,545 Times in 1,712 Posts

Remember in the beginning of Star Wars the stormtroopers blast through a hatch cover on Princess Leia's vessel and then come charging through the opening.

The first two Stormtroopers get wasted.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Paradise For This Useful Post:

kerdasi amaq (07-31-2012)

5. Post #4

Thanks

This may be a stupid question, but since firearms are not registered (permit holders etc. excluded), how will they know who has them and who doesn't . . ?
    It's better to be early than late to this party

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aussie For This Useful Post:

roadgold (07-30-2012)

7. Post #5

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eyebone View Post
    Whats your point?

Resistance is fu-tile?
    Not sure yet. I don't think so - but the idea that either our very own local police, US military or UN soldiers would walk down our streets with armored tanks and automatic weapons is something to think about, so I'm thinking about it. The folks in the gulf who were first victimized by Katrina and then by LEO when they forcibly took their guns didn't think about it ... in time

8. Post #6

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Paradise View Post
    Remember in the beginning of Star Wars the stormtroopers blast through a hatch cover on Princess Leia's vessel and then come charging through the opening.

Oh - well never mind then.

I'll get right down to Obie-Wan's Discount Light Sabers, and stock up this weekend
    Last edited by Joseph; 07-30-2012 at 11:54 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Joseph For This Useful Post:

Mr Paradise (07-31-2012)

10. Post #7

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie View Post
    This may be a stupid question, but since firearms are not registered (permit holders etc. excluded), how will they know who has them and who doesn't . . ?
    It's not a stupid question. Its what keeps me from getting a CWP or CCP

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Joseph For This Useful Post:

Aussie (07-31-2012)

12. Post #8

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus GOLDZILLA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,233 Times in 1,638 Posts

The best trick is to allow them to fill up their trucks with stuff everyone has handed over, and then when the trucks are fully loaded, take them back any way possible and give them to folks who won't give them back. There will be more of them than you house to house, but there will be more of you than them on the streets.
    I'm a jeenyus, and i approve this massage.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to GOLDZILLA For This Useful Post:

Tbonz (07-31-2012)

14. Post #9

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
    Not sure yet. I don't think so - but the idea that either our very own local police, US military or UN soldiers would walk down our streets with armored tanks and automatic weapons is something to think about, so I'm thinking about it. The folks in the gulf who were first victimized by Katrina and then by LEO when they forcibly took their guns didn't think about it ... in time
    I've though that its a pity we don't have some day to day diary's from men who lived during The Revolution and the years leading up to it.

There must have been some confiscations before the attack on Lexington/Concord.

My People finally realized that they must fight together or be "assimilated".

15. Post #10

Thanks

Hey, if you guys are just going to wait around for them to come get them, you might as well go ahead and turn them over now.

16. Post #11

Thanks

I think the question is of the extreme. Nobody will be "coming for your guns". There are many states that aren't free anymore and have severe firearms restrictions. To my knowledge none of them have ever gone door to door. You can't tell me that there aren't tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands (or more) of "illegal" firearms still in those locations. Not even close to the majority turned in their contraband. Sure you don't want to be found to have those "illegal" firearms in your possession but the only way tptb are going to find out is if you talk, or if any one of a hundred bad luck events happen to you. Bx3

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bx3 For This Useful Post:

Gold Rush (07-30-2012), Hivemindgammahydra7 (07-31-2012), samwiii (08-01-2012), Unca Walt (08-01-2012)

18. Post #12

Thanks
    Thanked 1,528 Times in 898 Posts

Once the EPA outlaws bullets as a bio-hazard heavy metal and gunpowder as a carcinogen, the question of guns will be moot.
    In vexillum of angelus quod liberi ... nos vadum reperio fidelis

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to minimus For This Useful Post:

Solo (07-31-2012), Sport (07-31-2012)

20. Post #13

Thanks

I thought TPTB started tracking ammo purchases last year. So, if a person paid with anything other than cash, I would suspect they have the info in a database somewhere.

-L

21. Post #14

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bx3 View Post
    I think the question is of the extreme. Nobody will be "coming for your guns". There are many states that aren't free anymore and have severe firearms restrictions. To my knowledge none of them have ever gone door to door. You can't tell me that there aren't tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands (or more) of "illegal" firearms still in those locations. Not even close to the majority turned in their contraband. Sure you don't want to be found to have those "illegal" firearms in your possession but the only way tptb are going to find out is if you talk, or if any one of a hundred bad luck events happen to you. Bx3
    It is of the extreme.

I'm not trying to fabricate some "over the top" Orwellian/conspiratorial nonsense here, but there is a word that describes just what you're saying Bx3 - it never happened before, therefore it will never happen and I don't remember what it is.

I guess the reason I posted this in the first place was because I've listened to many a man tell me how he has 356 guns in his house/safe/hideout, etc. and 1,245,600 rounds of ammunition. My thought after hearing those types of statements is always "Yes, but you only have two hands".

I doubt I would ever initiate an e-conversation like this if not for what has taken place in our country over the last 10+ years (maybe longer) - the TSA, NDAA, the unparalleled information gathering, wiretapping, phone tapping, NSA data center in Utah, FEMA camps, the seemingly endless gutting of our constitution, and what I believe to be the economic death of this and other countries around the world.

... or maybe I should just lay off the bath salts for a few days and keep a close eye on silver

22. Post #15

Thanks

I think it's a valid question Joseph....just extreme. I don't limit myself to possibilities based only on history. The reality is however logistically impossible to go door to door in a nation of 300 million plus (firearms and populace). That doesn't mean that there won't be mouse traps (technology isn't our friend on this one) set up by tptb to ensnare those with lose lips/keyboards or the arbitrary bad luck incidents like a house fire, burglary etc that outs the owner of the contraband. That being said, I do not wish to live in a society where I become an outlaw because of the whim of tyrany. Actually we likely are all outlaws already for one reason or another.

As for having multiple firearms and a good ammo supply, 2 is 1 and 1 is none...... not sure what 356 would be other than a pain in the ass to manage.

I absolutely agree with you that we are headed down a very dark path and for the life of me I don't know what the solution is considering there are so many fronts to this assault. My Dad always taught me to be the gray man. That may be the best strategy for now......until it is not. Bx3

23. Post #16

Thanks

I know what the solution is, but I can't speak of it. Now restore my first amendment rights so no speech is illegal and we would have a solution.

Cause I and a few others have more then a few things to say..

Someone here said the other day....your second amendment rights protect your first amendment rights.....fail

24. Post #17

Thanks
    Thanked 3,064 Times in 1,822 Posts

OMG and now for a championship dumas award. 50, yes, 50 guns stolen from an avid firearm collector and Idiot Par Excellence.

http://www.wishtv.com/dpp/news/crime...olen-from-home

They threw a rock through this sliding glass door right here. That's where they came in at. There was just a big pile of glass inside and out," he said. Once inside the house the suspects went upstairs to a bedroom. Bordenkecher said he always kept the room locked, even using several security bolts, but the suspects busted right through them. Inside, the walls filled with rifles and guns are now bare. The only things left are the gun supports in the walls. Even the gun cabinet is empty.
    Oh yeah, they made their escape on a moped? That really doesn't add up. At least one thief, more likely 2, steal 50 guns on a moped?
    One Shot At Glory
    Driving hard and seeing red
    Destiny calls me
    One night of fire
    One Shot At Glory

25. Post #18

If coffee is gold, I own Fort Knox Nickelless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,742 Times in 1,310 Posts

My firearms aren't "registered"--and only two of my current six guns have any kind of a paper trail on them. I have a lifetime handgun permit, but nobody except one person knows exactly what guns I have, and he's a relative and one of my closest shooting buddies.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugnutzpop View Post
    I thought TPTB started tracking ammo purchases last year. So, if a person paid with anything other than cash, I would suspect they have the info in a database somewhere.

-L
    I've never been asked to show my ID at Walmart when I make my weekly ammo purchases. I pay cash, and I'm in and out in about three minutes.
    Coffee diem: Seize Juan Valdez!

26. Post #19

Gold Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,069 Times in 992 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DodgebyDave View Post
    OMG and now for a championship dumas award. 50, yes, 50 guns stolen from an avid firearm collector and Idiot Par Excellence.

Oh yeah, they made their escape on a moped? That really doesn't add up. At least one thief, more likely 2, steal 50 guns on a moped?
    Looks like the LEO's will be spending some more time on the shooten range

27. Post #20

Thanks
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 616 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DodgebyDave View Post

Sounds Unbelievable, but ok let's say two crooks made off with 50 weapons on a moped...tells me they didn't go far! that they live somewhere in the area..come on..two guys on a moped with 50 guns hanging off of them..is going to draw attention, and your not going to take a road trip with all that hanging off of ya..so you can be spotted by police..I get the feeling old boy runs his mouth off about his gun collection alot! that how the two moped bandits heard and knew about his collection...and he kept his collection locked behind a door with three locks on it...Hello! it was a hollow core door! really, you locked all these weapons behind a door made out of pretty much cardboard!
    No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everybody on the couch.

28. Post #21

Thanks

I lost all of my guns in a boating accident. I am saving up to buy the first replacement. ;-)

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Sport For This Useful Post:

Tbonz (08-02-2012)

30. Post #22

Thanks
    Thanked 4,623 Times in 1,993 Posts

Oh - well never mind then.

I'll get right down to Obie-Wan's Discount Light Sabers, and stock up this weekend
    Dunno if the weakness of this medium caused what he is sayin' to get past you... To make sure it doesn't:

First two stormtroopers through Door #1 <--casualties
    Ditto Door #2

By Door #342,000... The stormtroopers are history. Archives. Footnotes in books.

45% of Americans own guns. There's 314,000,000 Americans. If only one in ten resists, that's 15 MILLION doors you gotta beat down where your stormtrooper loses at Russian Roulette.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Unca Walt For This Useful Post:

Hystckndle (07-31-2012), Mr Paradise (07-31-2012), Nickelless (07-31-2012), samwiii (08-01-2012), Treasure Searcher (08-01-2012)

32. Post #23

Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,114 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Unca Walt View Post

Dunno if the weakness of this medium caused what he is sayin' to get past you... To make sure it doesn't:
    Ditto Door #2
    By Door #342,000... The stormtroopers are history. Archives. Footnotes in books.
    45% of Americans own guns. There's 314,000,000 Americans. If only one in ten resists, that's 15 MILLION doors you gotta beat down where your stormtrooper loses at Russian Roulette.
    Further, there are more guns than total population.
    There are over 40 million households.
    How many " teams " do they have and how many households can they search in a day ?
    It is all about logistics.
    Not gonna happen.
    AND,
    If they even begin this the whole world will be watching.
    IMHO if this ever even begins to happen, then there are a whole lotta other problems afoot to worry about.
    ( like having enough ammo and beans and toilet paper---preps--to tide you over )

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hystckndle For This Useful Post:

Nickelless (07-31-2012), Unca Walt (08-05-2012)

34. Post #24

Thanks
    Thanked 1,840 Times in 1,022 Posts

You don't fight because you can win.

You fight because, win or lose, fighting is the right thing to do.

Some things are worth more than life. Sadly, most Amerikans have forgotten that.
    I never left the Repubican party. The Republican party moved Left from me.

Dead Dingo's Donger Trading Group
    Barking mad hairy chested trading for real men.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eat Beef For This Useful Post:

Abouthadit (07-31-2012), Mr Paradise (07-31-2012), Nickelless (07-31-2012), Ragnarok (07-31-2012), Son of Gloin (08-06-2012), Treetop (07-31-2012), Unca Walt (07-31-2012)

36. Post #25

Thanks

Ditto Door #2

His statement didn't get past me UW. We simply have different ideas as to how this far fetched scenario would go down.

Your scenario
    1> First two stormtroopers through Door #1 <--casualties
    2> Ditto Door #2

My scenario:
    2> Next 15 stormtroopers light your house up with tear gas, flash grenades, and blow the front of your house, and you, into your back yard

It doesn't really matter - it's a moot point and a dead end conversation.

ciao

37. Post #26

Thanks
    Thanked 1,091 Times in 629 Posts

And owning a gun just got even easier ... http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/07...assault_rifle/
    And this is why I'm a monarchist ... the public is just too damn stupid to be allowed to control the country

38. Post #27

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Professur View Post
    And owning a gun just got even easier ... http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/07...assault_rifle/

wow - I watched a demo some time ago ... never thought about replicating firearms

39. Post #28

Silver Member
    Thanks

My scenario:
    2> Next 15 stormtroopers light your house up with tear gas, flash grenades, and blow the front of your house, and you, into your back yard

It doesn't really matter - it's a moot point and a dead end conversation.

ciao
    I see this as you guys are in agreement.

3> First two stormtroopers through Door #1 <--casualties
    4> Next 13 stormtroopers light the next house up with tear gas, flash grenades, and blow the front of the house, and the people, into their back yard

5> First two stormtroopers through Door #1 <--casualties
    6> Next 11 stormtroopers light the next house up with tear gas, flash grenades, and blow the front of the house, and the people, into their back yard

5 or 6 houses in, the stormtroopers numbers begin to dwindle, assuming people haven't built death traps.

How many flash grenades does one need to hear go off before they know its time to execute their well laid plans?
    Last edited by AG Stacker; 07-31-2012 at 04:52 PM.

40. The Following User Says Thank You to AG Stacker For This Useful Post:

Nickelless (07-31-2012)

41. Post #29

Thanks

Arm your neighbors. They can cover your back and you theirs...

SC
    "Power should only be given to those that want it least."
    Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus (519 BC – 430 BC)

42. The Following User Says Thank You to SilverCity For This Useful Post:

Nickelless (07-31-2012)

43. Post #30

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AG Stacker View Post

4> Next 13 stormtroopers light the next house up with tear gas, flash grenades, and blow the front of the house, and the people, into their back yard

6> Next 11 stormtroopers light the next house up with tear gas, flash grenades, and blow the front of the house, and the people, into their back yard

5 or 6 houses in, the stormtroopers numbers begin to dwindle, assuming people haven't built death traps.

How many flash grenades does one need to hear go off before they know its time to execute their well laid plans?
    There it is.

One specific individual may choose not to resist. Another will resist and open fire first, taking out a couple of goons before going down.

I, and a sh!tload of other Americans, fall in the latter group.

And the doorknockers will never know if it is a Joseph-type or an Unca-type who answers...

They cannot win.

Americans cannot win without casualties... but they CAN win.

44. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unca Walt For This Useful Post:

Mr Paradise (07-31-2012), Nickelless (07-31-2012), southfork (07-31-2012)

45. Post #31

Silver Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Goldfinger View Post
    Hey, if you guys are just going to wait around for them to come get them, you might as well go ahead and turn them over now.
    That is part of the problem, so many people have them but have no idea what to do with them.

And I'm not talking about hitting a bullseye at a shooting range.

46. Post #32

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eat Beef View Post
    You don't fight because you can win.

You fight because, win or lose, fighting is the right thing to do.

Some things are worth more than life. Sadly, most Amerikans have forgotten that.
    Quote Originally Posted by AG Stacker View Post

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCity View Post
    Arm your neighbors. They can cover your back and you theirs...

SC
    There it is.

One specific individual may choose not to resist. Another will resist and open fire first, taking out a couple of goons before going down.

And the doorknockers will never know if it is a Joseph-type or an Unca-type who answers...

They cannot win.

UW - you're a bit carried away with yourself and misunderstand entirely - a Joseph-type and an Unca-type are the same man when it comes to defending their homesteads. As long as I'm standing or crawling, it aint over.

If it comes down to heads up and toe-to-toe, they can bring a body bag for me, but would be well advised to bring a bunch of body bags for themselves when coming to Joseph's house.

My only point, which obviously got past you, was that one should not underestimate one's enemy.

47. The Following User Says Thank You to Joseph For This Useful Post:

Mr Paradise (07-31-2012)

48. Post #33

Midas Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,494 Times in 2,877 Posts

The Brits thought the same thing back in 1776, we showed them then and we will again, me thinks the writer does not know history, true there are those who will cower like the French but I stand with the patriots and know we will prevail.

49. Post #34

Deep Sixed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,335 Times in 7,486 Posts

It took over 100,000 troops to occupy Iraq, a country the size of a state.

There are 50 states, or 57 if you were born in Kenya.

50. The Following User Says Thank You to Irons For This Useful Post:

Nickelless (08-01-2012)

51. Post #35

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by southfork View Post
    The Brits thought the same thing back in 1776, we showed them then and we will again, me thinks the writer does not know history, true there are those who will cower like the French but I stand with the patriots and know we will prevail.
    If you think that today's american has anything in common with those of 1776, you're delusional to the point of needing medicated. The brits back then had to ship everything 3000 miles by sail across the Atlantic. Your adversary today has been stockpiling against you, paid to do it by you, for decades. Domestic opponents 250 years ago were few and far between ... today, they outnumber you, and will sell you out for a crust of bread when the time comes. Unless you've got plans in place (now) to co-ordinate a resistance, you'll be crushed individually, one by one. You think their numbers will dwindle? Commoners will be lined up to join them ... they'll be the ones controlling who else eats. You'd do well to rewatch Gone with the Wind, and listen well to Rhett Butler when he talks about why the south will lose.
    Mr. O’HARA: Now gentlemen, Mr. Butler has been up North I hear. Don’t you agree with us, Mr. Butler?

RHETT BUTLER: I think it’s hard winning a war with words, gentlemen.

CHARLES: What do you mean, sir?

RHETT: I mean, Mr. Hamilton, there’s not a cannon factory in the whole South.

MAN: What difference does that make, sir, to a gentleman?

RHETT: I’m afraid it’s going to make a great deal of difference to a great many gentlemen, sir.

CHARLES: Are you hinting, Mr. Butler, that the Yankees can lick us?

RHETT: No, I’m not hinting. I’m saying very plainly that the Yankees are better equipped than we. They’ve got factories, shipyards, coal-mines . . . and a fleet to bottle up our harbors and starve us to death. All we’ve got is cotton, and slaves and . . . arrogance.
    And this is why I'm a monarchist ... the public is just too damn stupid to be allowed to control the country

52. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Professur For This Useful Post:

Argentium (08-05-2012), Joseph (07-31-2012), Mr Paradise (07-31-2012)

53. Post #36

Midas Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,545 Times in 1,712 Posts

. outnumber you, and will sell you out for a crust of bread when the time comes. Unless you've got plans in place (now) to co-ordinate a resistance, you'll be crushed individually, one by one. You think their numbers will dwindle? Commoners will be lined up to join them
    Yes, this is the part that worries me.

During the Battle of Berlin many a Frau gave up the hiding spot of her neighbors daughters so they would be raped by the revenge minded Russians instead of her own.

54. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Paradise For This Useful Post:

Irons (08-01-2012)

55. Post #37

Thanks

There it is.

They cannot win.

I believe I have more of a personal stake in defending myself and my family from the goons than some people do, specifically the fact that my wife-to-be is disabled and would be considered "disposable" by the same people who want dissidents in this country dispatched at some point. Not to overplay any comparisons between 1930s Germany and the U.S. now, but the more I read about Hitler's rise to power and the marginalization and criminalization of dissent, the more parallels I see to what Obama has done to this country and would try to finish if he gets four more years. I have absolutely no qualms about dying to defend myself or my loved ones if the other option is slavery.

56. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nickelless For This Useful Post:

SilverCity (08-01-2012), Treetop (07-31-2012), Unca Walt (08-01-2012)

57. Post #38

Thanks

If you think that today's american has anything in common with those of 1776, you're delusional to the point of needing medicated.
    There is only ever about three percent who will do the dirty work. Another small minority will side with tyrany and the majority will sit on the sidelines until there is a clear winner and then wrap their arms around the victors as if they were with them all along. Same as it ever was. Bx3

58. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bx3 For This Useful Post:

Irons (08-01-2012), Professur (08-01-2012), REO 54 (08-01-2012), Unca Walt (08-01-2012)

59. Post #39

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bx3 View Post
    There is only ever about three percent who will do the dirty work. Another small minority will side with tyrany and the majority will sit on the sidelines until there is a clear winner and then wrap their arms around the victors as if they were with them all along. Same as it ever was. Bx3

I think it was about one-third of the colonists who were involved in resistance against the British. But yeah, point taken. There's no such thing as being half-willing for this fight. You'd better be all in.

60. Post #40

Thanks
    Thanked 3,064 Times in 1,822 Posts

Catch 22. What do you do. What would you do? What can you do (with both a question mark and an exclamation point).

I posted the story about the theft (a real theft, it's possible that the perps left a trail of guns all the way back to the hide out, way more to the story than being reported) because "They" can come in the guise of authority and otherwise. Old boy wasn't prepared for moose snot. How could he possibly think that he was?

That is what boggles my mind. Bunch more out there just like him. Dumber than a hungry bluegill.

What in the hell do you do?

Scenario. 2 am gunfight erupts in your front yard. It has come home to you. Right there, right then. Bullets are hitting your house. And you know you didn't cause nothing. Not talking me here. Any of you guys that are super squeaky clean.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/31316006/detail.html

(background: Cop pulls over a car at 11:30 p.m, the guy doesn't stop, then stops and comes out shooting, runs and gets more guns, gets into anther car chase with the cops, drives into a dead end neighborhood, gets boxed in, tries to crash his way out in a hail of gunfire, gets boxed)

The Wrtv video is from the first stop. Looks to me like he has driven up into somebodies yard.

Regardless, in the right here and now, a guy is shooting at a cop in your front yard. Who's play do you back? Or do nothing?

As for me, yes, I'd back the cop (reality check. about the time you would react this one would be over. and now you are standing around with a gun next to a shot cop. brilliant). It looks to me like there is some time between the perp leaving and the cops back up got there. I would at least help.

Regardless of how you feel about cops, every once in a while they do get the right guy and save society some money. This time, too bad.

6 months from now, who knows. 12 months from now, all bets are off.

Time was never on my side anyway.
    One Shot At Glory
    Driving hard and seeing red
    Destiny calls me
    One night of fire
    One Shot At Glory

61. Post #41

Thanks

There have been several 'school slaughters' here in MTL. College level. Now, understanding that Canucks for the most part are very gun and violence innocent, and every time it's been a 'liberal' school ... the victims cowered under their desks, while the assailant reloaded. He's reloading, his gun isn't operational ... they let him reload. This year, we've had student protest going into classes and disrupting paid for college classes. Most if not all of those not protesting are going to have to pay to redo this term. These unarmed assholes invaded classrooms .... the students just sat there letting them do it .. filming them with their cellphones. Maybe some few american cities are home to people made of sterner stuff ... but I sincerely doubt it. The larger cities like NYC, San Fran, Boston ... There's a substantial portion of your population that's already submitted to giving up guns .. and they've no way to feed themselves without the PTBs. They're already in FEMA camps, they just don't see the barbed wire yet.

As for going door to door ... After they burn the first few houses ... They'll stop going door to door ... they'll stand in the street and order you out. Resist ... they'll burn you out from behind armour. They've already done it.

7 states, united and dedicated, farmers how knew how to feed themselves, held guns and shot food daily, couldn't resist the Union. They had a navy to fight with. They knew their homelands. No MSM to spread disinformation, no Jersey Shore to dumb them down. No fluoride in the water or vaccinations, no public schooling. You've got a handful of preppers spread across a hundred thousand square miles, most with little communication (communication controlled and monitored by THEM) ... the best of whom have isolated themselves to the point where their entire property could be razzed to the ground and the closest neighbour would never see the smoke. Like the South .. you've got stores and stocks .. but no way to replenish when the shooting starts. But worst of all ... you've no public appeal. The masses will not rise up and support you. You go guerrilla and disrupt anything ... they'll slow food delivery and blame it on you. The public will be happy to blame it on you, because that absolves themselves of any responsibility for the mess.

62. The Following User Says Thank You to Professur For This Useful Post:

searcher (08-01-2012)

63. Post #42

Thanks

(*snicker*)

So It seems we have two camps:

Group #1 sees ultimately superior firepower and political PR -- insurmountable... so they go with the Borg.

Group #2 comprises idjits who will NOT listen to "reason", and WILL fight until victorious or dead.

It has ever been this way, pilgrims. Pick any human conflict in history, and you can pinpoint examples of these two mindsets.

The SS sent an entire division into Warsaw in 1944. The SS was triumphant -- and, in a very real way, defeated. The Uprising lasted 63 days.

That was two extremely critical, crucial months wherein the SS was NOT at the front lines defending Germany...

These people did not last 63 days...

These people did...

64. The Following User Says Thank You to Unca Walt For This Useful Post:

Irons (08-01-2012)

65. Post #43

Thanks

And with their control of the media, they will convince the world that we're NAZIs and the enemies of freedom loving people everywhere.

66. Post #44

Thanks

Walt ... Fully agree. 'cept you're not facing invaders ... you're facing your brothers. Understand, I'm not saying to give up ... just that you need a better plan.

67. The Following User Says Thank You to Professur For This Useful Post:

Joseph (08-01-2012)

68. Post #45

North Texas, USA, North America, Planet Earth
    Thanks

Walt ... Fully agree. 'cept you're not facing invaders ... you're facing your brothers. Understand, I'm not saying to give up ... just that you need a better plan.
    Prof,

See, during the American Revolution, 90% of the population was sympathetic to King George and MOST supported his troops.

Only 10% thought the revolution was the way to go. ONLY 5% ACTUALLY FOUGHT THE REVOLUTION and that includes 'camp followers' - think wives and children of the soldiers fighting

And one thing NO ONE seems to realize is, WE DON'T FIGHT FAIR. We never have. King Georges men lined up wearing those nice purty uniforms in nice neat lines.

The revolutionists? The shot at them from behind fences, trees, etc. Completely unfair during that time frame.

DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK WE WILL FIGHT THIS WAR THE WAY THE MILITARY DOES?

Our military has FAILED every single time it is faced with a determined population.

Viet Nam is an excellent example

Afghanistan - with the Russians being the occupiers and it was THEIR VIET NAM

Hell, we didn't actually win over in the sand. The 'bad guys' just did the hit and fade thing for years. THEY are now making large gains and we've been gone less than a year.

TRUST ME, it won't be any fun. It won't be pretty and IT WON'T BE VERY ORGANIZED. But small roving bands cutting the enemy down to size at every single opportunity they are given?

You never attack a helicopter while it's in the air - or a tank when it's up an running.

ALL THOSE FANCY MACHINES NEED HOURS AND HOURS OF MAINTENANCE. That's where you hit. The people who maintain them. DO YOU THINK A PILOT CAN MAINTAIN HIS BIRD. He's lucky to know how to start it WITHOUT HELP. AND all of those fancy machines GULP FUEL. SO you hit the fuel supply trucks.

It's gonna be ugly and it's gonna be bloody and we will at first lose a lot of people. But those that survive will teach others how they did survive and then these wankers end up turning tail and running. Only like you said, they LIVE HERE so they go no place to run.

THINK ABOUT WHAT'S GETTING READY TO HAPPEN. REALIZE YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO DO VERY UGLY THINGS TO YOUR "BROTHERS" - but they are not your brothers if they side with evil.

just my .02
    A rattlesnake in the living room ends all discussion of animal rights.

69. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wallew For This Useful Post:

Mr Paradise (08-05-2012), stewie (08-01-2012)

70. Post #46

Thanks

There's a problem with every case you cite Wal .... supply lines. As you said .. now that US troops have left the sandbox, insurgents are making great strides ... But US troops won't be leaving the US, will they? There were insurgents against Saddy when he was in power ... remember what happened to them? They couldn't shift Saddy, until outside troops came along. Lybia? Rebels weren't doing all that well ... until NATO started shooting down Daffy's airborne tanks.

71. Post #47

Silver Member
    Thanks

There's a problem with every case you cite Wal .... supply lines. As you said .. now that US troops have left the sandbox, insurgents are making great strides ... But US troops won't be leaving the US, will they?
    On the other hand, everything they hold dear is right here...

72. Post #48

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wallew View Post
    Prof,

See, during the American Revolution, 90% of the population was sympathetic to King George and MOST supported his troops.

Only 10% thought the revolution was the way to go. ONLY 5% ACTUALLY FOUGHT THE REVOLUTION and that includes 'camp followers' - think wives and children of the soldiers fighting

And one thing NO ONE seems to realize is, WE DON'T FIGHT FAIR. We never have. King Georges men lined up wearing those nice purty uniforms in nice neat lines.

The revolutionists? The shot at them from behind fences, trees, etc. Completely unfair during that time frame.

DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK WE WILL FIGHT THIS WAR THE WAY THE MILITARY DOES?

Our military has FAILED every single time it is faced with a determined population.

Viet Nam is an excellent example

Afghanistan - with the Russians being the occupiers and it was THEIR VIET NAM

Hell, we didn't actually win over in the sand. The 'bad guys' just did the hit and fade thing for years. THEY are now making large gains and we've been gone less than a year.

TRUST ME, it won't be any fun. It won't be pretty and IT WON'T BE VERY ORGANIZED. But small roving bands cutting the enemy down to size at every single opportunity they are given?

You never attack a helicopter while it's in the air - or a tank when it's up an running.

ALL THOSE FANCY MACHINES NEED HOURS AND HOURS OF MAINTENANCE. That's where you hit. The people who maintain them. DO YOU THINK A PILOT CAN MAINTAIN HIS BIRD. He's lucky to know how to start it WITHOUT HELP. AND all of those fancy machines GULP FUEL. SO you hit the fuel supply trucks.

It's gonna be ugly and it's gonna be bloody and we will at first lose a lot of people. But those that survive will teach others how they did survive and then these wankers end up turning tail and running. Only like you said, they LIVE HERE so they go no place to run.

THINK ABOUT WHAT'S GETTING READY TO HAPPEN. REALIZE YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO DO VERY UGLY THINGS TO YOUR "BROTHERS" - but they are not your brothers if they side with evil.

just my .02
    OUTSTANDING!

73. Post #49

Silver Member Hivemindgammahydra7's Avatar
    Thanks

7 states, united and dedicated, farmers how knew how to feed themselves, held guns and shot food daily, couldn't resist the Union. They had a navy to fight with. They knew their homelands. No MSM to spread disinformation, no Jersey Shore to dumb them down. No fluoride in the water or vaccinations, no public schooling. You've got a handful of preppers spread across a hundred thousand square miles, most with little communication (communication controlled and monitored by THEM) ... the best of whom have isolated themselves to the point where their entire property could be razzed to the ground and the closest neighbour would never see the smoke. Like the South .. you've got stores and stocks .. but no way to replenish when the shooting starts. But worst of all ... you've no public appeal. The masses will not rise up and support you. You go guerrilla and disrupt anything ... they'll slow food delivery and blame it on you. The public will be happy to blame it on you, because that absolves themselves of any responsibility for the mess.
    I am still looking for realistic hope but sadly, tend to see things as stated, above.

This is why I think Rawles is a joke. His "retreat" is very quickly destroyed by a single Predator drone armed with one or two Hellfire missiles. John Wesley, DEAD.

Why his dumbass disciples can't see this is truly beyond me.
    "It's the boiling frog analogy. America has already been lost - the principles of our Founding Fathers are no longer important. Immigration policies and now demographics have cemented the shape of the future. The re-population of America by 3rd world economic refugees with no interest in the ideals of our FF is checkmate. So-called minority births are now the majority, no going back."

- Silver

74. Post #50

North Texas, USA, North America, Planet Earth
    Thanks

"These swine had no chance against us. It is appalling that they even resisted." He did not say what was actually on his mind. A ragged band of Jews with a few guns and no military training whatsoever had managed to hold off the best efforts of the German Army. This fact went counter to everything the General had ever known about Jews. He briefly wondered how they had accomplished this feat and who had been leading them, then pushed the disturbing thoughts out of his mind and returned to more immediate tasks.

The general's unease was well-founded, and the Warsaw ghetto resistance would be a valuable history lesson for anyone who studied it. With less than twenty weapons, a starving band of resistors had held off the German Army for twenty-seven days and nights before being defeated.

When the German Army had conquered the entire country of Poland in 1939, it had taken them sixteen days."

Unintended Consequences by John Ross, pg 88

and allow me to REMIND ALL OF YOU:

Originally named Misión San Antonio de Valero, the Alamo served as home to missionaries and their Indian converts for nearly seventy years. Construction began on the present site in 1724. In 1793, Spanish officials secularized San Antonio's five missions and distributed their lands to the remaining Indian residents. These men and women continued to farm the fields, once the mission's but now their own, and participated in the growing community of San Antonio.

In the early 1800s, the Spanish military stationed a cavalry unit at the former mission. The soldiers referred to the old mission as the Alamo (the Spanish word for "cottonwood") in honor of their hometown Alamo de Parras, Coahuila. The post's commander established the first recorded hospital in Texas in the Long Barrack. The Alamo was home to both Revolutionaries and Royalists during Mexico's ten-year struggle for independence. The military — Spanish, Rebel, and then Mexican — continued to occupy the Alamo until the Texas Revolution.

San Antonio and the Alamo played a critical role in the Texas Revolution. In December 1835, Ben Milam led Texian and Tejano volunteers against Mexican troops quartered in the city. After five days of house-to-house fighting, they forced General Martín Perfecto de Cós and his soldiers to surrender. The victorious volunteers then occupied the Alamo — already fortified prior to the battle by Cós' men — and strengthened its defenses.

On February 23, 1836, the arrival of General Antonio López de Santa Anna's army outside San Antonio nearly caught them by surprise. Undaunted, the Texians and Tejanos prepared to defend the Alamo together. The defenders held out for 13 days against Santa Anna's army. William B. Travis, the commander of the Alamo sent forth couriers carrying pleas for help to communities in Texas. On the eighth day of the siege, a band of 32 volunteers from Gonzales arrived, bringing the number of defenders to nearly two hundred. Legend holds that with the possibility of additional help fading, Colonel Travis drew a line on the ground and asked any man willing to stay and fight to step over — all except one did. As the defenders saw it, the Alamo was the key to the defense of Texas, and they were ready to give their lives rather than surrender their position to General Santa Anna. Among the Alamo's garrison were Jim Bowie, renowned knife fighter, and David Crockett, famed frontiersman and former congressman from Tennessee.

The final assault came before daybreak on the morning of March 6, 1836, as columns of Mexican soldiers emerged from the predawn darkness and headed for the Alamo's walls. Cannon and small arms fire from inside the Alamo beat back several attacks. Regrouping, the Mexicans scaled the walls and rushed into the compound. Once inside, they turned a captured cannon on the Long Barrack and church, blasting open the barricaded doors. The desperate struggle continued until the defenders were overwhelmed. By sunrise, the battle had ended and Santa Anna entered the Alamo compound to survey the scene of his victory.

While the facts surrounding the siege of the Alamo continue to be debated, there is no doubt about what the battle has come to symbolize. People worldwide continue to remember the Alamo as a heroic struggle against impossible odds — a place where men made the ultimate sacrifice for freedom. For this reason, the Alamo remains hallowed ground and the Shrine of Texas Liberty.

http://thealamo.org/battle/battle.php

'Remember the Alamo' spurred on the 'Texians' who in several battles literally destroyed Santa Anna's army and captured Lopez de Santa Anna wearing a corporals uniform (see anything historical about that?) who willingly traded the whole 'Republic of Texas' when they spared his life.

For anyone who is actually interested, here is a longer history of Texas' fight for freedom from Mexico... specifically the significance of the 'come and take it flag'

http://www.comeandtakeit.com/txhist.html

I said it earlier. It's going to be bloody. There will be great sacrifices. WE WILL LOSE LOTS OF GOOD PEOPLE. But in the end, WE WILL TRIUMPH. History is on our side.

And of course, let us all remember those 300 who set the whole course of freedom's history, by giving their lives to save that of Greece. To this day, 'Molon Labe' is but one set of words that ring with freedom.

And for those who live in Texas, 'Remember the Alamo' are not just words.
    A rattlesnake in the living room ends all discussion of animal rights.

75. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wallew For This Useful Post:

AG Stacker (08-03-2012), Unca Walt (08-05-2012)