Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney
Welcome Guest, is this your first visit?
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now

Thread: Grass Fed All Natural Beef for sale, Houston, Texas

1. Post #1

Thanks
    Thanked 1,840 Times in 1,022 Posts

Default Grass Fed All Natural Beef for sale, Houston, Texas

I will have two beeves ready approximately October 15. They will have to be reserved before Oct. 1. These calves are hormone/antibiotic free, and I have owned them from conception. I will have the meat cut to your specifications and deliver it to your freezer in the Houston area for $4 per pound (hanging weight). If you are outside the Houston area but are in the Southeast Texas area I might be able to arrange delivery, but shipping cross country is cost prohibitive.

I am also able to provide live calves if you would like to process them yourself. I can split a calf if you would only like one side of beef. These calves are lightweights, and I can provide one anywhere between 500 and 800# liveweight (approximately 125-200 pounds of meat in your freezer per side).

If you are interested, please shoot me an email or IM and I will be glad to set up a call in which I can answer any questions.

Thanks.
    I never left the Repubican party. The Republican party moved Left from me.

Dead Dingo's Donger Trading Group
    Barking mad hairy chested trading for real men.

2. Post #2

They all look good through beer goggles... CiscoKid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,392 Times in 1,116 Posts

Default Re: Grass Fed All Natural Beef for sale, Houston, Texas

I have a sister in Houston. One question - did you finish these steers with corn?
    Ineptocracy (in-ept-o-cra-cy)a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

3. Post #3

Thanks
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 2,732 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CiscoKid View Post
    I have a sister in Houston. One question - did you finish these steers with corn?
    Good question. I am in Kentucky and everytime I ask that, the answer is yes.

4. Post #4

Thanks
    Thanked 1,385 Times in 795 Posts

nice, wish I still lived in Houston. Have a sister in San Antonio. Nice gesture EB!
    The people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption. If it be intelligent, brave, and pure, it is because the people demand these high qualities to represent them in the national legislature. -President James Garfield

We have a giverment/takerment, we deserve a government for the people - AgAuGal 2010

5. Post #5

Thanks

No, these calves have not been on any grain. They are finished on native and introduced grasses and their mother's milk.

Edit to add: Gal, I never knew you were in Houston, was it pre GIM? If you ever get back this way look me up.

6. Post #6

Thanks
    Thanked 1,385 Times in 795 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eat Beef View Post
    No, these calves have not been on any grain. They are finished on native and introduced grasses and their mother's milk.

Edit to add: Gal, I never knew you were in Houston, was it pre GIM? If you ever get back this way look me up.
    Yep, pre GIM....but if I get back south I'll take ya up on it..... didnt a group of GIMers in Houston have a meet up yrs ago? Seems one year quite a few GIMers had meetups. Of course I would pick the locale where I nearly froze to death ;-)
    The people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption. If it be intelligent, brave, and pure, it is because the people demand these high qualities to represent them in the national legislature. -President James Garfield

We have a giverment/takerment, we deserve a government for the people - AgAuGal 2010

7. Post #7

Thanks

Yeah, there was a group, Ladagerick and zardoz were the main instigators, that met up either weekly or monthly for years. They had a couple of bigger meetups and I made one of those. I think Bulloncoins and I are the only two still active from that group. I think someone posted a pic of us all with our faces blotted out.

Later there was another group, I think Techguy and a couple of his buddies were the main ones, who had a regular meetup. I never made one of those, as they're on the other side of Houston and I always had scheduling issues.

Maybe we should try to pull off another H town meetup this winter.

8. Post #8

Thanks

Bump.

I'm down to 1 side of beef, it will be available in about 2 weeks. It should hang about 375# (185ish per side), so the cost of the side will be around $750. Please email or PM if you're interested.

Thanks.