Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney
Welcome Guest, is this your first visit?
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now
Results 1 to 26 of 26

Thread: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

  1. Post #1

    #1
    Modal Operator/Moderator Goldhedge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    17,466
    Thanks
    9,856
    Thanked 15,215 Times in 6,590 Posts

    Default Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

    Voter Fraud: Obama Won %108 of Registered Voters in Ohio County

    Let’s face it. Obama won the election. Just like Putin and Ahmadinejad did theirs. The only difference is that unlike Iranians and Russians, Americans won’t be gathering in the streets to protest their disenfranchisement at the hands of the corrupt Democratic Party machine.

    First, he received over 99% of the vote in districts where GOP inspectors were illegally removed. Next, he won 100% of the vote in 21 districts in Cleveland. Well, he’s gotten another lucky break!


    Mr. Obama won Wood County in Ohio this year. That’s right, Mr. Obama won the majority of Wood County’s 108% of registered voters. That’s not a typo.

    In 2012, 106,258 people in Wood County are registered to vote out of an eligible 98,213.

    Secretary of College Democrats Morgan Holliger chimed in, “We won Wood County, we won Ohio.”

    Mr. Obama did indeed win Wood County, along with its 108% of voters.


    Half the Democratic ground game is voter turnout. The other half is voter fraud. Voter ID would make an impact on this game, but that would be just like the return of Segregation or something.

    http://frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenf...n-ohio-county/
    "...a Republic, if you can keep it!" Ben Franklin

    Derivatives are contracts whose value is derived from stocks, bonds, loans, currencies and
    commodities, or linked to specific events such as changes in interest rates or the weather.

    "Money is the future idea of value." Armstrong

    "Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance." Sun Tzu
    Be the change you want to see in the world. Gandhi

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Goldhedge For This Useful Post:

    <SLV> (11-11-2012), curmudgeonista (11-10-2012), EO 11110 (11-11-2012), phideaux (11-11-2012), Tbonz (11-12-2012)

  3. Post #2

    #2
    I have become comfortably numb... budfox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    4,055
    Thanks
    1,648
    Thanked 2,879 Times in 1,439 Posts

    Default Re: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

    Yep, they don't even try to hide it anymore and if you say something to your fluoride head neighbor they just shake their head, mumble something and walk away.
    It's better to burn out than fade away...........

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to budfox For This Useful Post:

    DodgebyDave (11-10-2012), Mr Paradise (11-10-2012)

  5. Post #3

    #3
    Metal Messiah DodgebyDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    5,353
    Thanks
    3,731
    Thanked 3,063 Times in 1,821 Posts

    Default Re: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

    this whole deal has been a fraud since (insert year of surprise buttsecks here).
    One Shot At Glory
    Driving hard and seeing red
    Destiny calls me
    One night of fire
    One Shot At Glory

  6. Post #4

    #4
    Gold Member birddog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,773
    Thanks
    1,258
    Thanked 1,464 Times in 663 Posts

    Default Re: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

    I'm just waiting for one state to tell theFederal Government to F-off. Then we can all move there....
    Your government sees you as a milk cow. If things get tough for them, they will treat you like a beef cow. - Doug Casey

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to birddog For This Useful Post:

    DodgebyDave (11-10-2012), Irons (11-11-2012), Savage (11-10-2012)

  8. Post #5

    #5
    GIM Statesman GOLD DUCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,618
    Thanks
    4,319
    Thanked 4,807 Times in 3,192 Posts

    Default Re: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

    QWAK,Goldhedge ,The realy bad part is that all 108% of them voters get checks and food stamps and asorted other benifits!

    How many ZOMBIES also got GHOST GREEN JOBS -- we will never know.

    the DUCK
    "ALL is ONE" What we DO to and FOR others we DO "TO and FOR" our selves ultimitly!

    People SELDOM look for TRUTH! What they look for is CONFERMATION that what they have chosen to believe IS TRUTH! This is why people will believe almost ANY THING and also WHY the WORLD is SO MESSED UP!

    IT is never realy OVER -- things just CHANGE!

    You can QUOTE me on ALL! It IS what I believe to be TRUE!

    I AM, the DUCK

  9. Post #6

    #6
    GIM Statesman searcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    the city
    Posts
    19,745
    Thanks
    10,202
    Thanked 17,136 Times in 7,784 Posts

    Default Re: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

    Vote was astronomical for Obama in some Philadelphia wards


    November 09, 2012|By Miriam Hill, Jonathan Lai, and Andrew Seidman, Inquirer Staff Writers



    Some Philadelphia neighborhoods outdid themselves in Tuesday's presidential election.
    In a city where President Obama received more than 85 percent of the votes, in some places he received almost every one. In 13 Philadelphia wards, Obama received 99 percent of the vote or more.
    Those wards, many with large African American populations, also swung heavily for Obama over John McCain in 2008. But the difficult economy seemed destined to dampen that enthusiasm four years later.
    Not to worry. Ward leaders and voters said they were just as motivated this time.
    "In this election, you had to point out to the people what was at stake. And in many cases, they felt that the Romney doctrine was not going to favor the working man," said Edgar "Sonny" Campbell.
    Story continues below.




    Campbell is leader of West Philadelphia's Fourth Ward, where Obama received 9,955 votes. Romney? Just 55. That's five fewer than McCain in 2008.
    Campbell acknowledged that the odds are stacked in his favor in Philadelphia, where Democrats outnumber GOP voters by nearly 7-1.
    "You are looking at black neighborhoods where you have 1,000 voters in a division and maybe seven Republicans," he said. "We are shocked if Romney got any votes."
    Even so, Randall Miller, a history professor at St. Joseph's University, said politicians almost never get 99 percent of the votes anywhere except, perhaps, the towns where they were born.
    He said the Democratic voter turnout effort deserved credit for the president's success.
    "Ninety-nine percent is extraordinary, and it shows discipline as much as anything else," he said.
    Philadelphia's numbers were tilted so far in favor of Obama that one incredulous Republican revived the specter of voter fraud.
    House Speaker Sam Smith, musing over "staggering" turnout in some city precincts and reacting to wrong information that "90 percent of the precincts in Philadelphia County turned out over 90 percent of voters," called the ability to get such numbers "questionable."
    Smith's math does not add up. Voter turnout in Philadelphia was around 60 percent, according to state election figures.
    State Sen. Vincent Hughes (D. Phila.) responded swiftly. He said Philadelphians came out to vote because they were tired of the "hard-right" Republican agenda.
    "If they believe there was a corruption of the process, then go to court and challenge it. Show the people of Pennsylvania," Hughes said. "Beyond that, shut up."

    Link: Vote was astronomical for Obama in some Philadelphia wards


    www.philly.com/philly/news/politics/presidential/20121108_Vote_was...
    Nov 08, 2012 · In a city where President Obama received more than 85 percent of the votes, in some places he received almost every one. In 13 Philadelphia wards, Obama ...

  10. Post #7

    #7
    Gold Member+ gnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,509
    Thanks
    3,748
    Thanked 1,902 Times in 1,104 Posts

    Default Re: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

    Is that a lot?


    “Half the people in the world think that the metaphors of their religious traditions, for example, are facts. And the other half contends that they are not facts at all. As a result we have people who consider themselves believers because they accept metaphors as facts, and we have others who classify themselves as atheists because they think religious metaphors are lies.” - Joseph Campbell

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to gnome For This Useful Post:

    FoundingFathers (11-11-2012)

  12. 11-11-2012, 12:37 AM


  13. Post #8

    #8
    Midas Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,238
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 1,184 Times in 750 Posts

    Default Re: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

    According to the Wood county's website, and the state website(and both match each other). Obama got 31596, and Romney got 28997 in wood county. Also there are 108014 registered voters, so half of the people registered didn't even vote.

    The only funny business going on here, is the person who wrote this article trying to manipulate numbers to get people all upset when nothing actually happened.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alric For This Useful Post:

    gnome (11-11-2012), rad (11-11-2012), Shoden (11-11-2012)

  15. Post #9

    #9
    Gold Member+ gnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,509
    Thanks
    3,748
    Thanked 1,902 Times in 1,104 Posts

    Default Re: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

    Quote Originally Posted by Alric View Post
    According to the Wood county's website, and the state website(and both match each other). Obama got 31596, and Romney got 28997 in wood county. Also there are 108014 registered voters, so half of the people registered didn't even vote.

    The only funny business going on here, is the person who wrote this article trying to manipulate numbers to get people all upset when nothing actually happened.
    On second look, yeah it appears that way.

    The 108% is based on last year's census numbers. And we know the census is, like, accurate.


    “Half the people in the world think that the metaphors of their religious traditions, for example, are facts. And the other half contends that they are not facts at all. As a result we have people who consider themselves believers because they accept metaphors as facts, and we have others who classify themselves as atheists because they think religious metaphors are lies.” - Joseph Campbell

  16. Post #10

    #10
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    597
    Thanks
    377
    Thanked 687 Times in 244 Posts

    Default Re: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

    He sure was popular in Ohio.

    What Luck! Obama Won Dozens of Cleveland Districts with 100% of the Vote
    Posted by Aurelius at 8:56 PM

    President Obama must have run a great campaign considering the tremendous numbers he put up in numerous big cities. Over in Philadelphia, he was lucky enough to get 90% percent turnout in some districts with over 99% of the vote.

    In Cleveland, in some districts he did even better with an astounding 100% of the vote in dozens of locations. For example, in Cleveland's Fifth Ward, Mr. Obama won districts E, F, and G 1,337 to Mitt Romney's... 0. And in case you're wondering, Gary Johnson received more votes than Mr. Romney.

    Well, maybe that's just a fluke. In the Ninth Ward, Mr. Obama won districts D-G with a paltry total of 1,740 to... 3. Hey, at least Romney got .2% of the vote!
    1,337-0
    Okay, what if we look at an entire Ward? No way this trend continues, right? An entire ward. Why not do the First Ward? Obama won that one 12,857 to... 94. This time Romney got .7% of the vote. He's moving up in the world!

    In total, there are 21 districts in Cleveland where Mr. Romney received precisely 0 votes. In 23 districts, he received precisely 1 vote. And naturally, in one of the districts where Obama won 100% of the vote, there was 100% turnout. What a coincidence!

    By the way, in case you are thinking that Romney did so poorly because maybe those districts were not very populated: Nope. In those 44 districts, Mr. Obama won 14,686 to 23. That's .16% of the vote for Romney.

    But Ohio's not important in the electoral college, right?

    Update: Mr. Obama won in St. Lucie County, Florida, which had over 140% voter turnout.

    http://www.punditpress.com/2012/11/w....html?spref=tw

  17. Post #11

    #11
    Midas Member Solo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,915
    Thanks
    6,079
    Thanked 6,880 Times in 3,162 Posts

    Default Re: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

    I've been watching CNN around the clock waiting for them to discuss some of these irregularities. After all they sure as he77 were focused on them for weeks after the 2000 election. Why wouldn't they care this time

  18. Post #12

    #12
    Midas Member andial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,798
    Thanks
    6,174
    Thanked 4,143 Times in 2,434 Posts

    Default Re: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

    Doesn't seem like Romney or Ryan are interested in the irregularities.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to andial For This Useful Post:

    Uglytruth (11-12-2012)

  20. Post #13

    #13
    Gold Member oldgaranddad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,542
    Thanks
    459
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 673 Posts

    Default Re: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

    What we really need is a total re-registration process for all voters in every precinct, ward, district, etc. using biometric identification such a thumb prints or something similar. We should also do here what we do in other countries and dip the voters finger in some type of permanant ink once they cast their vote.

    Wait? What am I saying? The Democrats (and in some minute parts of the country, Republicans) would never allow such a thing!
    "No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session." -- New York State Surrogate Court Judge Gideon John Tucker, Final Accounting in the Estate of A.B._, 1, Tucker (N.Y. Surrogate Court) 247, 249 (1866)

  21. Post #14

    #14
    Gold Member oldgaranddad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,542
    Thanks
    459
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 673 Posts

    Default Re: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

    Quote Originally Posted by andial View Post
    Doesn't seem like Romney or Ryan are interested in the irregularities.
    They know taking this to Democratically leaning courts would be like Don Quixote jousting windmills, why bother?
    "No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session." -- New York State Surrogate Court Judge Gideon John Tucker, Final Accounting in the Estate of A.B._, 1, Tucker (N.Y. Surrogate Court) 247, 249 (1866)

  22. Post #15

    #15
    Midas Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5,079
    Thanks
    2,300
    Thanked 871 Times in 646 Posts

    Default Re: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

    Vote fraud is not needed when media control is effective.
    I suspect Stalin could have received over 50% of the vote using media control and intimidation.
    Vote fraud is one of the last steps of a process.

  23. Post #16

    #16
    Gold Member+ samwiii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,507
    Thanks
    1,548
    Thanked 2,098 Times in 1,021 Posts

    Default Re: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

    Quote Originally Posted by searcher View Post
    "In this election, you had to point out to the people what was at stake. And in many cases, they felt that the Romney doctrine was not going to favor the working man," said Edgar.
    Now THAT'S funny right there. The real fear was that they would have to become working men.
    Gold and Silver aren't the only metals that preserve wealth. I also have a large supply of Brass and Lead.
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum."

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to samwiii For This Useful Post:

    curmudgeonista (11-11-2012), GOLDZILLA (11-12-2012), Irons (11-11-2012)

  25. Post #17

    #17
    Midas Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,238
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 1,184 Times in 750 Posts

    Default Re: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

    Quote Originally Posted by andial View Post
    Doesn't seem like Romney or Ryan are interested in the irregularities.
    They might, you know if these irregularities actually existed and weren't just manipulation of data to make them appear to have happened. I am kind of tired of these these fake rigged elections articles. Stealing votes is a serious matter, and we need to be out tracking down the real violations, which there seems to be every election. However, a lot of them are just fake articles from people who like to stir up trouble, and all they do is distract people from the real problems.

  26. Post #18

    #18
    GIM Statesman phideaux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Zentalquabula
    Posts
    18,937
    Thanks
    10,079
    Thanked 17,474 Times in 8,120 Posts

    Default Re: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

    Quote Originally Posted by andial View Post
    Doesn't seem like Romney or Ryan are interested in the irregularities.
    Not to mention the "irregularities" in Obomba entire life story.

    Forged birth certificate
    Forged Selective Service registration
    Forged Social Security registration
    And on and on...

    " 'The problem' is, uh, I'm the president of the United States;
    I'm not, uh, the emperor of the United States."

    -- Barrack Hussein Soetoro Soebarkah Obama Shama-Lama-Ding-Dong the Magnificent! - 02/17/13

  27. Post #19

    #19
    Midas Member andial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,798
    Thanks
    6,174
    Thanked 4,143 Times in 2,434 Posts

    Default Re: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

    Quote Originally Posted by oldgaranddad View Post
    They know taking this to Democratically leaning courts would be like Don Quixote jousting windmills, why bother?
    Why bother? I thought Romney said the country's fate rested on this election. One would think Romney would be making a stink since the election was so important, is he just going to fade away now? Of course the story might not be true also as Alric stated.

  28. Post #20

    #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    12,293
    Thanks
    6,133
    Thanked 6,657 Times in 4,235 Posts

    Default Re: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

    Quote Originally Posted by phideaux View Post
    Not to mention the "irregularities" in Obomba entire life story.

    Forged birth certificate
    Forged Selective Service registration
    Forged Social Security registration
    And on and on...

    Fido, Like it or not (I DON'T) the guy was re-elected. I understand and sympathize with your position. That said, aint it time to give it a rest? WE ALL KNOW!! OK??

  29. Post #21

    #21
    Found a gold nugget Metal Miner Triunfar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    277
    Thanks
    578
    Thanked 244 Times in 128 Posts

    Default Re: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

    Quote Originally Posted by andial View Post
    Doesn't seem like Romney or Ryan are interested in the irregularities.
    Romney is probably on the docket for a Nobel Prize. Let's see, Gore was global warming, I guess Romney could get a prize in economics, you know, the Bain Capital achievements in advancing wealth.

  30. Post #22

    #22
    Found a gold nugget Metal Miner
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    406
    Thanked 37 Times in 27 Posts

    Default Re: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

    Quote Originally Posted by Gcubed View Post
    Fido, Like it or not (I DON'T) the guy was re-elected. I understand and sympathize with your position. That said, aint it time to give it a rest? WE ALL KNOW!! OK??

    like it or not. rummy tried to buy the election with mail,tv adds, signs, and lies. a completely hands off aproach,while obam energized the electorate to go door to door, eyeball to eyeball,belly to belly with the people, something republicans would think is way way benieth them...

  31. Post #23

    #23
    Gold Member+ gnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,509
    Thanks
    3,748
    Thanked 1,902 Times in 1,104 Posts

    Default Re: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

    Quote Originally Posted by Alric View Post
    They might, you know if these irregularities actually existed and weren't just manipulation of data to make them appear to have happened. I am kind of tired of these these fake rigged elections articles. Stealing votes is a serious matter, and we need to be out tracking down the real violations, which there seems to be every election. However, a lot of them are just fake articles from people who like to stir up trouble, and all they do is distract people from the real problems.
    The boy who cried wolf is alive and well on the internet, and he lacks critical thinking skills.

    At some point the hysterical false alarms do end up numbing us to the real horrors going on. I'm not saying that there is nothing to these stories from Ohio or Port St. Lousy. But at first and second glance they look pretty weak, and not worth the time of digging deeper.


    “Half the people in the world think that the metaphors of their religious traditions, for example, are facts. And the other half contends that they are not facts at all. As a result we have people who consider themselves believers because they accept metaphors as facts, and we have others who classify themselves as atheists because they think religious metaphors are lies.” - Joseph Campbell

  32. Post #24

    #24
    Midas Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,238
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 1,184 Times in 750 Posts

    Default Re: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

    Well right here on this forum there are people who say they will never vote because they think every election in every state is totally controlled. They probably read to many articles like these and given up hope. Which is a shame, since all those people who have given up could be voting for actual change.

  33. Post #25

    #25
    Silver Member Garyw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Oregon at this time
    Posts
    760
    Thanks
    265
    Thanked 382 Times in 206 Posts

    Default Re: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

    Quote Originally Posted by birddog View Post
    I'm just waiting for one state to tell theFederal Government to F-off. Then we can all move there....

    Here is our chance.
    http://www.dailypaul.com/262715/15-s...de-from-the-us
    Molon Labe I used to save Silver and Gold now I save Lead and Brass.

  34. Post #26

    #26
    GIM Statesman GOLD DUCK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10,618
    Thanks
    4,319
    Thanked 4,807 Times in 3,192 Posts

    Default Re: Obama Won 108% of Registered Voters in Ohio County

    Quote Originally Posted by Alric View Post
    Well right here on this forum there are people who say they will never vote because they think every election in every state is totally controlled. They probably read to many articles like these and given up hope. Which is a shame, since all those people who have given up could be voting for actual change.
    QWAK,Alric,Change in to WHAT you got your CHANGE things got WORSE and now you will get lots more!

    Six of ONE half a dozen of the other the only choice you got is who gets to ROB you!

    I voted with my feet got as far away as I could did with out as much as I posably could and SAVED and converted my small savings to PMs --- it is that VOTE that COUNTS --- not some SILLY election!

    the DUCK
    "ALL is ONE" What we DO to and FOR others we DO "TO and FOR" our selves ultimitly!

    People SELDOM look for TRUTH! What they look for is CONFERMATION that what they have chosen to believe IS TRUTH! This is why people will believe almost ANY THING and also WHY the WORLD is SO MESSED UP!

    IT is never realy OVER -- things just CHANGE!

    You can QUOTE me on ALL! It IS what I believe to be TRUE!

    I AM, the DUCK

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to GOLD DUCK For This Useful Post:

    Tinbox (11-12-2012)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

The Quotes are powered by Investing.com