Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney
Welcome Guest, is this your first visit?
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will The Military Fire On US Citizens Or Not?

1. Post #51

Thanks
    Thanked 1,600 Times in 878 Posts

Default Re: Will The Military Fire On US Citizens Or Not?

Quote Originally Posted by mtnman View Post
    I am FAR from alone here in my county. Even though my neighbors are a mile down the road doesn't mean we're not ready to work together. Ruby Ridge was a lone homestead in the middle of nowhere, It's not like that around here. The "small pockets of resistance" are a lot bigger and more prepared that you might think.

One word, "DRONES". They've been practicing with them over in the ME for some time now and getting pretty good at using them. Infra-red predators flying higher than you can shoot down, launching missiles down on you or recon your whereabouts for a ground invasion, too easy. Its gonna take a concerted effort by everyone (city/rural) to overcome this menace. I've gone over bugging out over and over and in the end, you can't hide if they come looking. RR was an example of the time. Look at all the crap they get away with now and nobody's stopping them. You and a few country friends ain't defeating DHS when its on your @ss. The government/military can afford to lose drones, can you afford to lose your small pockets of resistance to a war of attrition? I think not..............
    “Those who tell the stories rule society.”
    by Plato
    “Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.” Harry S Truman

2. Post #52

If coffee is gold, I own Fort Knox Nickelless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,644 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Malus View Post
    One word, "DRONES". They've been practicing with them over in the ME for some time now and getting pretty good at using them. Infra-red predators flying higher than you can shoot down, launching missiles down on you or recon your whereabouts for a ground invasion, too easy. Its gonna take a concerted effort by everyone (city/rural) to overcome this menace. I've gone over bugging out over and over and in the end, you can't hide if they come looking. RR was an example of the time. Look at all the crap they get away with now and nobody's stopping them. You and a few country friends ain't defeating DHS when its on your @ss. The government/military can afford to lose drones, can you afford to lose your small pockets of resistance to a war of attrition? I think not..............
    How are the feds going to loot our preps if they hit us with drones first?
    Coffee diem: Seize Juan Valdez!

3. Post #53

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nickelless View Post
    They might plan on surgically killing individuals around a target area with these attached to the front of the drone, leaving preps intact.

US Military Will Install Laser Turrets on Bombers and Fighter Jets

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	original.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	31469

It was science fiction before, but now it's really happening, Young Skywalker: The US Navy and Air Force are going to install liquid-cooled, solid-state lasers in combat airplanes. Laser turrets designed to defend the planes by shooting incoming threats like surface-to-air missiles and rockets. Seriously. The above is an official concept image by DARPA, but integration is happening this year, with real firing tests coming in 2014.

http://gizmodo.com/5978740/us-milita...mbat-airplanes
    "Yeah, no ****. Like Cracker says... said... if you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly."

~ Hammer, 84C MoPic

4. Post #54

Thanks

Here is what will happen the day the order comes:

5. Post #55

Thanks
    Thanked 1,626 Times in 697 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SilverCity View Post
    ^^^this is what I believe would happen

It's called CIVIL WAR

SC
    Yes, and the next civil war will have ideological fronts rather than geological fronts.
    For behold, the day is coming, burning like a furnace;
    and all the arrogant and every evildoer will be chaff;
    and the day that is coming will set them ablaze
    so that it will leave them neither root nor branch.
    Without prejudice. All rights reserved

6. Post #56

Thanks
    Thanked 1,600 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nickelless View Post
    They've already got "their" preps in order, they don't need ours..........
    “Those who tell the stories rule society.”
    by Plato
    “Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.” Harry S Truman