Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney
Welcome Guest, is this your first visit?
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now

Thread: Obama DHS Buys 2,700 Lt Armored Tanks To Go With Their 1.6B Bullets

1. Post #1

Thanks
    Thanked 17,054 Times in 7,739 Posts

Default Obama DHS Buys 2,700 Lt Armored Tanks To Go With Their 1.6B Bullets

Obama DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks to Go With Their 1.6 Billion Bullet Stockpile

Posted by Jim Hoft on Sunday, March 3, 2013, 9:55 PM

This is getting a little creepy.
    According to one estimate, since last year the Department of Homeland Security has stockpiled more than 1.6 billion bullets, mainly .40 caliber and 9mm.
    DHS also purchased 2,700 Mine Resistant Armor Protected Vehicles (MRAP).

Modern Survival Blog reported:
    The Department of Homeland Security (through the U.S. Army Forces Command) recently retrofitted 2,717 of these ‘Mine Resistant Protected’ vehicles for service on the streets of the United States.
    Although I’ve seen and read several online blurbs about this vehicle of late, I decided to dig slightly deeper and discover more about the vehicle itself.
    The new DHS sanctioned ‘Street Sweeper’ (my own slang due to the gun ports) is built by Navistar Defense (NavistarDefense.com), a division within the Navistar organization. Under the Navistar umbrella are several other companies including International Trucks, IC Bus (they make school buses), Monaco RV (recreational vehicles), WorkHorse (they make chassis), MaxxForce (diesel engines), and Navistar Financial (the money arm of the company).
    DHS even released a video on their newly purchased MRAPs.
    Via Pat Dollard:

- See more at: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013....i4slGsuK.dpuf

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to searcher For This Useful Post:

917601 (03-04-2013), EO 11110 (03-04-2013), hoarder (03-04-2013), Ishkabibble (03-04-2013), just n case (03-04-2013), Lt Dan (03-04-2013), platinumdude (03-04-2013), samwiii (03-04-2013), SilverCity (03-04-2013), TAEZZAR (03-04-2013)

3. Post #2

Thanks
    Thanked 1,521 Times in 885 Posts

Default Re: Obama DHS Buys 2,7000 Light Armored Tanks To Go With Their 1.6 Billion Bullets

Hint! Coming to a church near you soon?
    "You have to prepare to die to really understand how to live".

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lt Dan For This Useful Post:

searcher (03-04-2013)

5. Post #3

Found a silver nugget Prospector
    Thanks

Default Re: Obama DHS Buys 2,7000 Light Armored Tanks To Go With Their 1.6 Billion Bullets

I think the current bullet tally is now over 2 billion rounds.

http://www.examiner.com/article/dhs-...ound-stockpile

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tundra For This Useful Post:

searcher (03-04-2013)

7. Post #4

Thanks
    Thanked 2,096 Times in 1,020 Posts

A little creepy? They're outright ready to declare war on the American people!
    Gold and Silver aren't the only metals that preserve wealth. I also have a large supply of Brass and Lead.
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum."

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to samwiii For This Useful Post:

Gold Rules (03-04-2013), Ishkabibble (03-04-2013), Malus (03-04-2013), phideaux (03-04-2013), Ragnarok (03-04-2013), searcher (03-04-2013), Uglytruth (03-04-2013)

9. Post #5

Thanks
    Thanked 3,063 Times in 1,821 Posts

Tougher than old stale pumpernickel? Yes. Tanks? No.

Even the toughest old turtle looks silly on it's back baking in the sun. Can you say Willy Pete?
    One Shot At Glory
    Driving hard and seeing red
    Destiny calls me
    One night of fire
    One Shot At Glory

10. Post #6

Thanks

The APCs are just to help with Firearms Training, see the gun ports. YEP just for training [sarc].

It don't take Einstein to figure out this government is scared to death of the American people. They know that We the People know the goobermint is up to NO GOOD.

USSA : Coming to Your Town or City SOON!

Gb

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GOLDBRIX For This Useful Post:

gringott (03-04-2013), phideaux (03-04-2013), searcher (03-04-2013)

12. Post #7

Silver Member
    Thanks

I refuse to fear, but what gets most of my attention is how proud he is........ does he have any idea what they will tell him to do or was that taken care of with the brain washing he has had.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Uglytruth For This Useful Post:

searcher (03-04-2013)

14. Post #8

Thanks
    Thanked 17,054 Times in 7,739 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lt Dan View Post
    Hint! Coming to a church near you soon?
    Could very well be. This is the first time in the history of the US that the government has actually done anything like this. And it sure-as-sh-t ain't for any good reason. The one thing I don't understand is that there is no major out cry or investigation by the congress or senate into this. And the MSM sure isn't doing anything to let Mr & Mrs America know what's going on. Not a good happening.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to searcher For This Useful Post:

TAEZZAR (03-04-2013)

16. Post #9

Thanks
    Thanked 1,691 Times in 867 Posts

One would think that those "freedom loving, free marketeers" of Capitalism would be a bit curious as to why their government would need to arm a domestic force in such a manner.....nah, it's all about the profits baby, and as long as they're doing good, fuk the rest. Capitalism.
    America's #1 Enemy and Direct threat to our Lives, Liberty, Property and Future is the United States Centralized Fascist Government,
    their Corporate Capitalist Controllers and the Banksters, overseeing it all.

17. Post #10

Silver Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Carl View Post
    One would think that those "freedom loving, free marketeers" of Capitalism would be a bit curious as to why their government would need to arm a domestic force in such a manner.....nah, it's all about the profits baby, and as long as they're doing good, fuk the rest. Capitalism.
    You're an ass.

As if the gov't. couldn't build these without capitalism. This has nothing to do with the "free market".

You occasionally display some intelligence, and as such, you should be fully aware that our system is not a free market system.

You may respond in full force with the knowledge that I will not. I will not waste my time on you.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Montecristo For This Useful Post:

Eyebone (03-04-2013), mtnman (03-04-2013), stillcode (03-05-2013)

19. Post #11

Midas Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,641 Times in 2,852 Posts

The Tanks says "Immigration and Customs Enforcement" on the side. We know damned well they have no intention of enforcing our borders. The tanks were purchased for the purpose of killing anyone who resists the New World Order.
    -------------------------------
    Words can be used to convey information and words can be used to prevent information from being conveyed

In a corrupt society, the truth can be found in what is forbidden to say

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

gringott (03-04-2013), Malus (03-04-2013), searcher (03-04-2013), SilverCity (03-04-2013), Uglytruth (03-04-2013)

21. Post #12

Thanks

Ya'll know how to make thermite don't ya? It's real simple and will stop a tank...

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mtnman For This Useful Post:

Ragnarok (03-04-2013), TAEZZAR (03-04-2013)

23. Post #13

Thanks
    Thanked 4,757 Times in 1,575 Posts

Default Re: DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks

The "Street Sweeper"......here to protect and serve.......(somebody other than us).
    "Fiat money is the child of the arrogance of human intellect, which has sought to invalidate the laws of human nature which have regarded the precious metals as money for thousands of years, and sought to substitute an intellectual construct for the real thing. Now we are going to pay for that arrogance." Hugo Salinas Price

24. The Following User Says Thank You to TnAndy For This Useful Post:

gringott (03-04-2013)

25. Post #14

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Montecristo View Post
    You're an ass.

As if the gov't. couldn't build these without capitalism. This has nothing to do with the "free market".

You occasionally display some intelligence, and as such, you should be fully aware that our system is not a free market system.

You may respond in full force with the knowledge that I will not. I will not waste my time on you.
    Yes, I am an Ass, but that's not the issue.

The issue is:

There is absolutely no legitimate reason for government to arm a domestic force in such a manner.

There is absolutely no legitimate reason for The Capitalist who made the "free market" choice to supply government with the tools of domestic repression to supply them.

The government didn't hold a gun to their heads and forced them to supply those products.

All they had to do is just say no, but they didn't.

They chose profits over Liberty, which makes them, domestic terrorists and traitors.
    America's #1 Enemy and Direct threat to our Lives, Liberty, Property and Future is the United States Centralized Fascist Government,

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Carl For This Useful Post:

searcher (03-04-2013)

27. Post #15

Thanks
    Thanked 3,672 Times in 1,932 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Montecristo View Post
    You're an ass.

When Carl uses the word, "capitalism," he isn't referring to "free markets," but "corporatism."

28. Post #16

Thanks
    Thanked 2,472 Times in 1,367 Posts

I knew what you meant Carl.

You were sarcastically referring to the fascist/corporatist aparachik.

I like sarcasm.
    __________________________________________________ _________________
    Peacefully engaging in "Economic Domestic Terrorism" since 2004.

If We the People fail to independently audit Fort Knox, then how will we know the amount of Tungsten backing the FRN?

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurumag For This Useful Post:

arminius (03-04-2013)

30. Post #17

Silver Member
    Thanks

And they think we need to pay more taxes so they can buy whatever they want to force us to pay more taxes...... F UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !
    I blame no one for going off grid & tryign to live a peaceful life.

31. Post #18

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bemac View Post
    When Carl uses the word, "capitalism," he isn't referring to "free markets," but "corporatism."
    Capitalism, Corporatism, Fascism = All The Same Thing.

Free/Private Enterprise can only adapt to government sponsored Capitalist exploitation so far, until almost all enterprise is driven out of the markets it created, and all you're left with are giant corporations and EBT cards.
    Last edited by Carl; 03-04-2013 at 11:00 AM.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Carl For This Useful Post:

bemac (03-04-2013)

33. 03-04-2013, 11:03 AM

34. Post #19

Thanks
    Thanked 4,441 Times in 1,713 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by searcher View Post
    Obama DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks to Go With Their 1.6 Billion Bullet Stockpile

Posted by Jim Hoft on Sunday, March 3, 2013, 9:55 PM

According to one estimate, since last year the Department of Homeland Security has stockpiled more than 1.6 billion bullets, mainly .40 caliber and 9mm.
    DHS also purchased 2,700 Mine Resistant Armor Protected Vehicles (MRAP).

Modern Survival Blog reported:
    The Department of Homeland Security (through the U.S. Army Forces Command) recently retrofitted 2,717 of these ‘Mine Resistant Protected’ vehicles for service on the streets of the United States.
    Although I’ve seen and read several online blurbs about this vehicle of late, I decided to dig slightly deeper and discover more about the vehicle itself.
    The new DHS sanctioned ‘Street Sweeper’ (my own slang due to the gun ports) is built by Navistar Defense (NavistarDefense.com), a division within the Navistar organization. Under the Navistar umbrella are several other companies including International Trucks, IC Bus (they make school buses), Monaco RV (recreational vehicles), WorkHorse (they make chassis), MaxxForce (diesel engines), and Navistar Financial (the money arm of the company).
    DHS even released a video on their newly purchased MRAPs.
    Via Pat Dollard:

- See more at: http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013....i4slGsuK.dpuf
    " I'm from the government and I'm here to help !!!!"

WHO ????

35. The Following User Says Thank You to TAEZZAR For This Useful Post:

searcher (03-04-2013)

36. Post #20

Thanks
    Thanked 2,472 Times in 1,367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uglytruth View Post
    And they think we need to pay more taxes so they can buy whatever they want to force us to pay more taxes...... F UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !
    I blame no one for going off grid & trying to live a peaceful life.
    The PTB do not necessarily require taxation in order to implement their totalitarian agenda, since they can and do conjure e-FRNs from the ether, but they DO require income taxation in order to properly gauge the level of support for their agenda.

Akin to an LEO quitting due to moral issues within a corrupt system, it is the duty of a moral and ethical individual to resist tyranny by any and all peaceful means.

Income tax protestation is one peaceful means of protest against the beast system, and I can assure you dogmatically and experientially, that once an individual exercises such a protest, the beast will lash back violently (starvation is one form of social violence), but its not like we weren't warned ahead of time, and poking sharp sticks can at times be quite entertaining.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
    And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    Revelation 13:16-17
    __________________________________________________ _________________
    Peacefully engaging in "Economic Domestic Terrorism" since 2004.

If We the People fail to independently audit Fort Knox, then how will we know the amount of Tungsten backing the FRN?

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Aurumag For This Useful Post:

searcher (03-05-2013)

38. Post #21

Modal Operator/Moderator Goldhedge's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,154 Times in 6,568 Posts

Your tax dollars at work...

They'll sell us the rope we will hang them with...
    "...a Republic, if you can keep it!" Ben Franklin

Derivatives are contracts whose value is derived from stocks, bonds, loans, currencies and
    commodities, or linked to specific events such as changes in interest rates or the weather.

"Money is the future idea of value." Armstrong

"Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance." Sun Tzu
    Be the change you want to see in the world. Gandhi

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldhedge For This Useful Post:

Carl (03-04-2013)

40. Post #22

Thanks
    Thanked 1,737 Times in 1,025 Posts

Default Re: DHS Purchases 2,700 Light-Armored Tanks

Cannot stop the Military Industrial Complex,
    big bizness, contracts to fill, complete, etc.
    New output, over runs, excesses, orders left to fill....that stock and output has gotta go somewheres.
    They have lobbyists, terms and conditions, financing,
    and now no Iraq, and a simmering Afghanamastan and some junk started but not in full swing...
    Where else is there for the hardware to go ?
    Bigger and badder and better, LOL, coming to your city county and state.
    Gotta love it....makes you feel real safe don't it ?

41. Post #23

Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 Times in 805 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uglytruth View Post
    I refuse to fear, but what gets most of my attention is how proud he is........ does he have any idea what they will tell him to do or was that taken care of with the brain washing he has had.
    They are ALL like that! My Brother In Law is a retired Cop/SWAT member. It's all EGO! These guys don't care what their job is that day, as long as someone has given them the order to kill if necessary. They don't have a problem with anything, as long as "Someone Else" told them to do what they did. That's how they justify their actions! They are Maggots!!!
    "A Man's Got To Know His Limitations" Dirty Harry Callahan

42. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 90%RealMoney For This Useful Post:

gringott (03-04-2013), hoarder (03-04-2013), Ishkabibble (03-04-2013), searcher (03-04-2013), Silver Buck (03-04-2013), TAEZZAR (03-04-2013)

43. 03-04-2013, 12:16 PM

Bain of the Authoritarian Follower

Reason
    dup

44. Post #24

Bain of the Authoritarian Follower Shortstack's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Obama DHS Buys 2,700 Light Armored Tanks To Go With Their 1.6 Billion Bullets

I love it how everyone is now an elite commando.

Take a close look at the double digit IQ moron in the video and his "SRT" shoulder patch (which I think stands for Special Response Team). Wasn't "team guys" reserved for only the Seals or Delta force in the old days?

It holds 14 "operators". Is every mall cop, night watchman, or rental cop now classsified as an "operator"?

All that military terminology, against the backdrop of a Federal Vehicle with the word "POLICE" stenciled on the front.

I think they should have instead stenciled "Tactical elite special operators / team guys assualt vehicle"
    Grover Norquist (and his brother from the same mother, Dick Morris) is a son of a wh_ore

45. Post #25

Thanks
    Thanked 4,779 Times in 3,176 Posts

Default Re: Obama DHS Buys 2,700 Lt Armored Tanks To Go With Their 1.6B Bullets

QWAK,You can't take it out with conventional weapons BUT if it gets hit with a bucket of paint so the driver can't see it aint going NO WARE either!

What is the max range of a paint ball gun?

Perhaps (?) a small DRONE with a paint ball gun could be an effective counter to that bad boy?

the DUCK
    "ALL is ONE" What we DO to and FOR others we DO "TO and FOR" our selves ultimitly!

People SELDOM look for TRUTH! What they look for is CONFERMATION that what they have chosen to believe IS TRUTH! This is why people will believe almost ANY THING and also WHY the WORLD is SO MESSED UP!

IT is never realy OVER -- things just CHANGE!

You can QUOTE me on ALL! It IS what I believe to be TRUE!

I AM, the DUCK

46. The Following User Says Thank You to GOLD DUCK For This Useful Post:

Alex Lemas (03-04-2013)

47. Post #26

Midas Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 90%RealMoney View Post
    They are ALL like that! My Brother In Law is a retired Cop/SWAT member. It's all EGO! These guys don't care what their job is that day, as long as someone has given them the order to kill if necessary. They don't have a problem with anything, as long as "Someone Else" told them to do what they did. That's how they justify their actions! They are Maggots!!!
    LEO's and Federal employees are SELECTED for precisely the intellectual and personality characteristics you describe. The media doesn't ever report that police applicants are turned down for a job if their IQ is over a certain amount. There is a reason for all this.
    Words can be used to convey information and words can be used to prevent information from being conveyed

48. Post #27

Gold Member+
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,197 Times in 1,540 Posts

Nothing two or three Molotov cocktails can't handle.

49. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Paradise For This Useful Post:

gringott (03-04-2013)

50. Post #28

Midas Member
    Thanks

Default "ONE THIRD OF OUR SUBJECTS WILL KEEP THE REST UNDER OBSERVATION"

"ONE THIRD OF OUR SUBJECTS WILL KEEP THE REST UNDER OBSERVATION out of sense of duty".

That was written 100 years ago. How prophetic can you get?

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/przion1.htm

51. The Following User Says Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

searcher (03-08-2013)

52. Post #29

Gold Member+
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,340 Times in 819 Posts

Gotta have some fire power, when they go after Pop-Tart owners.

If it isn't pop-tart owners, it will be some other enemy of the state. More like a political enemy of the state.
    The US Government was designed to prevent people from killing and stealing our property.

But today, the government kills and takes our property.

53. Post #30

GIM Founding Member & Mod. BarnacleBob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,316 Posts

By\buy the numbers: length of U.S. Mexico border; 1,969 miles, length continental U.S. Canada border; 3,987 miles (Alaska Canada not included) Alaska Canada border 1538 miles. Total U.S. Canada border: 5,525 miles..... Total continental U.S. Mexico Canadian border; 5.956 miles.... Total continental U.S. Mexico Canadian border plus Alaska Canadian border; 7,494 miles...... 2700 tanks = 1 per every 27 miles of border.... next reliabilty must also be considered..... if 20% (540) are always in maintenance there would be 2160 tanks operationally ready..... 2700 tanks equally distributed amongst the 50 states equals each state receiving 54 tanks...... There are 285 cities with populations that exceed 100,000 inhabitants, 2700 tanks \285 = 9+ tanks per municipality source: http://www.bizjournals.com/bizjourna....html?page=all, The 2010 census reveals that there are 41 U.S. counties & 9 cities with populations that exceed 1 million persons.... Here is the current national top 10 on the combined city-county list: 1. Los Angeles County, Calif, 9,895,120 2. New York [city], 8,462,198 3. Cook County, Ill., 5,293,530 4. Harris County, Texas, 4,203,359 5. Maricopa County, Ariz., 4,184,736 6. Los Angeles [city], 3,855,751 7. San Diego County, Calif., 3,099,586 8. Orange County, Calif., 3,061,757 9. Chicago [city], 2,859,554 10. Kings County, N.Y., 2,589,263 http://www.bizjournals.com/houston/n...surpass-1.html If the tanks are divided equally among the top 50 counties & cities, each would receive less than 6 tanks to control populations exceeding 1 mm persons..... 2700 tanks sounds like a lot.....but the numbers actually tell a different story.... The ? really is how many tanks will be deployed per capita.... seems reasonable to assume some will be operated on the U.S. Mexico & Canada borders.... the remaing deployed in major population centers around the country.....

54. Post #31

Midas Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,023 Times in 2,094 Posts

These are some awesome 30,000 lb beasts. Probably many more coming as Afghanistan winds down.I did have the opportunity to inspect a few, inside and out.....a lot were shipped to England about 6 months ago.I can say, if turretless( there are provisions for a turret), I felt as if I was in a jail cell, if the door did not open, it could be one hell of a secure prison......the door was so heavy it was air assisted open.....

55. Post #32

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 917601 View Post
    These are some awesome 30,000 lb beasts. Probably many more coming as Afghanistan winds down.I did have the opportunity to inspect a few, inside and out.....a lot were shipped to England about 6 months ago.I can say, if turretless( there are provisions for a turret), I felt as if I was in a jail cell, if the door did not open, it could be one hell of a secure prison......the door was so heavy it was air assisted open.....
    QWAK,917601,Sounds like a realy big "HAVE A HEART live trap" for people on wheels!

the DUCK
    "ALL is ONE" What we DO to and FOR others we DO "TO and FOR" our selves ultimitly!

People SELDOM look for TRUTH! What they look for is CONFERMATION that what they have chosen to believe IS TRUTH! This is why people will believe almost ANY THING and also WHY the WORLD is SO MESSED UP!

I AM, the DUCK

56. Post #33

Thanks
    Thanked 2,208 Times in 1,287 Posts

Good thing I have one.......well sort of

Check my avatar,an M35. Get's a pass and wave by all LEO's etc.I wear my blue
    coveralls and I look like something official....but I'm not.

Camouflage for civilians.

Weak point for those rigs is the tires.
    Slow is smooth.....smooth is fast...

57. Post #34

Found a gold nugget Metal Miner
    Thanks

Purchased to serve warrants in high risk neighborhoods...yeah right. they need 2700 of these things because all over the country cops are getting killed because they serve warrants - total nonsense.

Paint in a super soaker or water balloon would really make driving difficult

58. Post #35

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by REO 54 View Post
    Good thing I have one.......well sort of

Check my avatar,an M35. Get's a pass and wave by all LEO's etc.I wear my blue
    coveralls and I look like something official....but I'm not.

Camouflage for civilians.

Weak point for those rigs is the tires.
    QWAK,REO 54,The tires are 800 lb runflat tires.

the DUCK

I AM, the DUCK

59. Post #36

GIM Statesman
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,943 Times in 1,527 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GOLD DUCK View Post

the DUCK
    hummm it shur dont look like someones not broke !
    IF YA CANT DAZZLE THEM WITH BRILLIANCE BAFFLE THEM WITH BULLsh!t.

60. The Following User Says Thank You to honu5050 For This Useful Post:

searcher (03-04-2013)

61. Post #37

Thanks
    Thanked 2,208 Times in 1,287 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GOLD DUCK View Post

the DUCK
    Sorry Duck,the cvst system does not get high ratings. Using super singles on a rig
    may make sense for cost,but not for function .
    Ten tires turning !
    Slow is smooth.....smooth is fast...

62. Post #38

Gold Member
    Thanks

Yes, I am an Ass, but that's not the issue.

The issue is:

There is absolutely no legitimate reason for government to arm a domestic force in such a manner.

There is absolutely no legitimate reason for The Capitalist who made the "free market" choice to supply government with the tools of domestic repression to supply them.

The government didn't hold a gun to their heads and forced them to supply those products.

All they had to do is just say no, but they didn't.

They chose profits over Liberty, which makes them, domestic terrorists and traitors.
    I agree with you, most all of the big corps are domestic terrorists and traitors. They will sell out their mother for a buck and many on this site would buy stock to make a buck in a corp that would gladly kill off their family for a few more bucks.

They near all choose profits over liberty.

63. Post #39

Thanks

QWAK,It always comes down to PRIORITIES -- what people decided to spend what resorces they have on buying and WHY they decide what they need to buy!

The government and all burocracies have as there #1 priority, to protect and grow the burocracy!

The stated purpose that they tell the public always sounds good plausable and benine BUT every single time they get the least little bit of power and authority surendered to them --- they waist much if not most of what they get --- trying to get MORE and justify (?) doing so by saying that the problem they were trying to fix was or is now biger than it was!

Each new RUEL they impose makes more people in to CRIMINALS who are just people who can't cope with the new ruels and restrictions!

Ultimitly they will make FEMA CAMPS seem like SALVATION from what TPTB created!

the DUCK

I AM, the DUCK

64. Post #40

Thanks

Obama's Admin. is paying for these by cancelling the contract or slowing ( you decide) for the Bradley Fighting Vehicle.

http://clashdaily.com/2013/03/breaki...-bradley-tank/

I'm willing to bet a Follow the Money senario. Bradley is/ was a NeoCon - Military Industrial Complex production, plus just the name "Bradley Fighting Vehicle" rolling on U.S. cities and streets automatically gets the average Joe thinking The WAR is now at home.

"MRAP" does not have a wide spread public relations( familiarity) base compared to the Bradley. I'm willing to bet the money trail for the MRAP goes back to politically Progressive Controlled pockets too.

The good news is - Some Defense Money is coming Home. ( In a way we probably will not like).

JMO,
    Gb

65. Post #41

Thanks

QWAK,Going back 8 or 10 years people talked about WHEN the derivitive bomb would go off and the effects it would have on our selves and the whole world as we IMAGINED how it would be and play out.

The bomb went off in 08 and all that has happened since then has been the ultra low frequency reverberations and ))))ECCO(((( effects causing shifts and movments by the PRESSURE WAVE of the explosion and the SOUND no one could hear but could feel and see as the worled around them came apart by the BLAST effects yet there was no spicific impact point as it was/is every ware and STILL going on!

Drones and Lt armored tanks --- 24/7 servailence visual audio and digital recorded so that TPTB will continue to be TPTB and the DEBT SLAVES kept restrained and defencless!

the DUCK
    Last edited by GOLD DUCK; 03-08-2013 at 11:34 AM.

I AM, the DUCK

66. Post #42

GIM Statesman
    Thanks

sounds like santas got 3,000,000 plus to spy on .... must be busy.

67. Post #43

Thanks

QWAK,honu5050 ,Uncle Sam DIED but has been REANIMATED as a ZOMBI -- he is HUNGRY and WE are all on the MENUE a ZOMBI HORD much like when Jason sowed the dragon teeth ZOMBIES are every ware and they want to BITE you and turn you in to one of THEM!

The ZOMBIES have functioning brains BUT are controlled by OTHERS --- they are two leged DRONES who talk, drive cars and carry guns and are on AUTO PILOT except when following ORDERS from ABOVE!

the DUCK

I AM, the DUCK

68. Post #44

GIM Statesman
    Thanks

orders from above ....gee duck they deal wit da pope holy crapskis !