Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney
Welcome Guest, is this your first visit?
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: I finally made it official....

  1. Post #1

    #1
    Found a silver nugget Prospector
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked 24 Times in 19 Posts

    Default I finally made it official....

    I have been reading as many of these threads as possible since I found GIM a six months ago.I have learned so much already and hope I am able to help others when possible.I finally decided to sign up so i could communicate with others who love gold and silver.I love both and at this point do not have a favorite.I invest in nothing but the physical .but recently buried it and forgot where it is.Anyways my goal is to stack as much as i can so i can create some generational wealth .Thanks in advance for all the knowledge and help i know ill recieve here.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to bully the fed. For This Useful Post:

    gringott (03-05-2013)

  3. Post #2

    #2
    Founding Member AgAuGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,431
    Thanks
    1,154
    Thanked 1,375 Times in 788 Posts

    Default Re: I finally made it official....

    Welcome!! The GIM perspective doesn't seem as crazy to the outside as it did 5-10 years ago.
    The people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption. If it be intelligent, brave, and pure, it is because the people demand these high qualities to represent them in the national legislature. -President James Garfield

    We have a giverment/takerment, we deserve a government for the people - AgAuGal 2010

  4. Post #3

    #3
    Midas Member andial's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,794
    Thanks
    6,165
    Thanked 4,139 Times in 2,430 Posts

    Default Re: I finally made it official....

    Hello bully, lot's of crazy people here I aint one of them.

  5. Post #4

    #4
    Gold Member+ ttazzman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    mid-usa
    Posts
    2,835
    Thanks
    899
    Thanked 1,316 Times in 803 Posts

    Default Re: I finally made it official....

    ***welcome*** to the nut house

  6. Post #5

    #5
    Founding Member AgAuGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    3,431
    Thanks
    1,154
    Thanked 1,375 Times in 788 Posts

    Default Re: I finally made it official....

    Quote Originally Posted by andial View Post
    .... lot's of crazy people here I aint one of them.
    Me thinks thou protesteth too much
    The people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption. If it be intelligent, brave, and pure, it is because the people demand these high qualities to represent them in the national legislature. -President James Garfield

    We have a giverment/takerment, we deserve a government for the people - AgAuGal 2010

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to AgAuGal For This Useful Post:

    andial (03-05-2013)

  8. Post #6

    #6
    Gold Member Oz Waver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,289
    Thanks
    778
    Thanked 1,222 Times in 503 Posts

    Default Re: I finally made it official....

    Quote Originally Posted by AgAuGal View Post
    Welcome!! The GIM perspective doesn't seem as crazy to the outside as it did 5-10 years ago.
    That's for sure. I use to be fringe on here, now people are moving ahead! I'm impressed with many posters on here. EO11111, searcher, smilerhouse, gnome... just to name a few!

    Also a few shill apologists have left the board because they can no longer sustain their pathetic and futile efforts to convince people into believing the lies.

    The wool is clearly becoming more difficult to pull over people's eyes.
    Condemnation without investigation is the highest form of ignorance.

    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those that believe they are free. -Goethe

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oz Waver For This Useful Post:

    EO 11110 (03-06-2013), obilly (03-06-2013)

  10. Post #7

    #7
    Midas Member gringott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    4,264
    Thanks
    8,724
    Thanked 3,403 Times in 1,705 Posts

    Default Re: I finally made it official....

    Quote Originally Posted by andial View Post
    Hello bully, lot's of crazy people here I aint one of them.
    He's leaving, bully, just ignore him. He's harmless.
    Serfs Up!!

  11. Post #8

    #8
    He Hate Me EO 11110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    7,795
    Thanks
    5,336
    Thanked 4,272 Times in 2,396 Posts

    Default Re: I finally made it official....

    Quote Originally Posted by bully the fed. View Post
    I have been reading as many of these threads as possible since I found GIM a six months ago.I have learned so much already and hope I am able to help others when possible.I finally decided to sign up so i could communicate with others who love gold and silver.I love both and at this point do not have a favorite.I invest in nothing but the physical .but recently buried it and forgot where it is.Anyways my goal is to stack as much as i can so i can create some generational wealth .Thanks in advance for all the knowledge and help i know ill recieve here.
    go back b4 it's 2 late

    there are no off ramps on this path
    "Only a FOOL would let his enemy teach his children" Malcom X

    "When misguided public opinion honors what is despicable and despises what is honorable, punishes virtue and rewards vice, encourages what is harmful and discourages what is useful, applauds falsehood and smothers truth under indifference or insult, a nation turns its back on progress and can be restored only by the terrible lessons of catastrophe." Frederic Bastiat

  12. Post #9

    #9
    He Hate Me EO 11110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    7,795
    Thanks
    5,336
    Thanked 4,272 Times in 2,396 Posts

    Default Re: I finally made it official....

    Quote Originally Posted by Oz Waver View Post
    That's for sure. I use to be fringe on here, now people are moving ahead! I'm impressed with many posters on here. EO11111, searcher, smilerhouse, gnome... just to name a few!

    Also a few shill apologists have left the board because they can no longer sustain their pathetic and futile efforts to convince people into believing the lies.

    The wool is clearly becoming more difficult to pull over people's eyes.
    thanks for the kind words oz waver. i think you and i rode together years ago on another site
    "Only a FOOL would let his enemy teach his children" Malcom X

    "When misguided public opinion honors what is despicable and despises what is honorable, punishes virtue and rewards vice, encourages what is harmful and discourages what is useful, applauds falsehood and smothers truth under indifference or insult, a nation turns its back on progress and can be restored only by the terrible lessons of catastrophe." Frederic Bastiat

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to EO 11110 For This Useful Post:

    Oz Waver (03-06-2013)

  14. Post #10

    #10
    Found a gold nugget Metal Miner BUILT TO LAST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    263
    Thanks
    160
    Thanked 92 Times in 65 Posts

    Default Re: I finally made it official....

    Welcome!

  15. Post #11

    #11
    Gold Member birddog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,716
    Thanks
    1,217
    Thanked 1,415 Times in 639 Posts

    Default Re: I finally made it official....

    You will never be the same.....

    Welcome.
    Your government sees you as a milk cow. If things get tough for them, they will treat you like a beef cow. - Doug Casey

  16. Post #12

    #12
    Gold Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Land of the Free
    Posts
    1,206
    Thanks
    835
    Thanked 572 Times in 333 Posts

    Default Re: I finally made it official....

    Welcome.

  17. Post #13

    #13
    Found a silver nugget Prospector
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    56
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked 24 Times in 19 Posts

    Default Re: I finally made it official....

    Quote Originally Posted by EO 11110 View Post
    go back b4 it's 2 late

    there are no off ramps on this path
    Im in to deep to turn back now .But the wife has been telling me for the last couple years that im a nut and need to exit on the next off ramp.I keep telling her sit back and enjoy the ride.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •