Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney
Welcome Guest, is this your first visit?
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now

Thread: Boston Marathon Bombing: Who Do They Plan To Blame?

1. Post #1

Thanks
    Thanked 19,768 Times in 9,033 Posts

Default Boston Marathon Bombing: Who Do They Plan To Blame?

*Disclaimer: I have no clue who was behind yesterday's bombing attack in Boston nor do I have a political agenda by posting this. I believe this is well written and I feel it presents "food for thought" for those who know history and who know how far those in power are willing to go to accomplish certain nefarious goals. Nothing more.

My sincere best wishes go out to everyone hurt in yesterday's attack. My condolences go out to the families of those who were killed. And I hope those responsible are brought to justice very soon.

Boston Marathon Bombing: Who Do They Plan To Blame?

Brandon Smith
    April 16th, 2013
    Alt Market

“You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it’s an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before.” - Rahm Emanuel, former White House Chief Of Staff to Barack Obama

While many people might immediately dismiss the concept, any student of true and unadulterated history has to eventually admit this fact: Governments exploit crisis. Sometimes, they merely take advantage of the ensuing chaos and aftermath of a disaster they had nothing to do with directly. Other times, they create those disasters themselves in order to engineer social and political opportunity.

In regard to the recent bombing of the Boston Marathon, which killed three people and injured at least 140, I have asked “Who do they plan to blame?” The unaware and nave will state that “They will blame the true culprit behind the attack, of course!” Unfortunately, in the past couple decades I have seen numerous terrorist attacks where the blame was NOT placed on the true culprit, or, the blame was extended to totally uninvolved groups and organizations in order to politicize the event. Governments (especially our government) squeeze each man-made disaster like a ripe papaya until every drop of sweet advantage can be collected. They use our fear and confusion as license to attack a predetermined list of targets that may or may not have had anything to do with the original event. They tell the story in a way that suits their end-line interests, and the last thing they are concerned with is helping the public to “understand”. In the end, what average citizens see as an authoritative analysis on the facts from their “loving” leaders is in reality nothing more than an exercise in fantasy.

Now, the thought of persons and institutions within our government being malicious enough to create a terrorist event to be used to manipulate the public towards a certain end tends to bring out furious denial in some Americans. This is because those people with weak characters and an even weaker sense of identity tend to attach their egos to the collective. They live vicariously through the group, or the nation state, so that the State’s accomplishments and trials become THEIR accomplishments and trails. To accuse the state of criminality is to accuse them of criminality.

The Boston bombing already has the makings of a subversive and highly exploitable false flag event, and certain undertones remind me of the now exposed Operation Gladio, a false flag program utilized by NATO governments (including the U.S.) for decades which involved multiple bombings and mass shootings of high traffic public areas across Europe that were then falsely blamed on “left-wing terrorists”. The operation was exposed in the early 1990’s by the Italian government, and then quickly swept into the dust bin of history.
    Vincenzo Vinciguerra, a far-right terrorist linked to Gladio and currently serving a life-sentence for the car bomb murder of three policemen stated during sworn testimony on Gladio in March of 2001:

“You had to attack civilians, the people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game…”
    “The reason was quite simple. They were supposed to force these people, the Italian public, to turn to the state to ask for greater security. This is the political logic that lies behind all the massacres and the bombings which remain unpunished, because the state cannot convict itself or declare itself responsible for what happened…”

The strategy used by NATO was clear – terrorize the common population, target as many innocents as possible in places where they felt most comfortable and at ease, and drive the citizenry into the waiting arms of the establishment. The tactic creates the cancerous spread of public tension because the sense of “distance” from violence is removed. An attack could literally happen anytime, anywhere. A predetermined scapegoat enemy is then presented, completing the circle and galvanizing the people in the direction the establishment desires.
    The methods used in Europe to demonize “left-wing” political movements could just as easily be used to demonize what some call “right-wing” political movements here in the U.S. Let’s look at some of the facts surrounding the Boston incident so far:
    Boston authorities and witnesses on the scene admit that bomb sniffing dogs and roof spotters were employed before the race even began. The local bomb squad was also coincidentally running a “controlled explosion drill” only one mile away from the attack:

http://www.local15tv.com/mostpopular...8z6eSDJEA.cspx

Participants at the race were told repeatedly not to worry, and that a “training exercise” was taking place. In nearly every major terror attack since 9/11, from the U.S., to the UK and Spain, the government was running “training exercises and drills” fitting the EXACT description of the threat that then suddenly occurred in real life on the same day. Perhaps it is only an overtly reoccurring negative serendipity, but in my view, if the authorities are running a training exercise for a bombing in your town, it might be best to run for the hills before their little war-game becomes real yet again.

Boston Police Commissioner Edward Davis also stated that authorities were not aware of any specific threats to the marathon before it began, which means that they are not presenting any claims that they had reason to believe a bombing might take place:
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...190955311.html

So, just to clarify, the Boston police on the suggestion of…someone, decided to run bomb squad training, bomb sniffing dogs, and rooftop spotters on the exact same day that the Boston Marathon happened to be bombed…just because?
    I would add to this conundrum another question – With all those bomb sniffing dogs present, and with multiple devices now found on the scene, how did they not find at least one of the explosive packages before people were killed? Those dogs need to be fired, I suppose…

Along with the immediate strangeness of the attack, the timing is also rather perfect for the establishment.

April 15th is tax day across the nation, and Tax Protest Day sponsored annually by Tea Party organizations across the country also just happened to fall on the 15th this year. On top of this, in Massachusetts, Patriots Day (a civic holiday celebrating the battles of Lexington and Concord) is held on the third Monday of April every year, which just happened to be the 15th this year. Oath Keepers, a constitutional organization often wrongly attacked as a “domestic extremist group” by the DHS and SPLC, just happened to have a large pro-freedom rally scheduled for the 19th of April at Lexington Green in Massachusetts. Are we starting to get the picture here?

With the Senate in the midst of the most blatant attack on our 2nd Amendment rights in history following the passage of the absurdly fascist NDAA and the White House’s unwillingness to remove American citizens as potential targets for executive ordered assassination, and with multiple states now implementing draconian gun restrictions and even confiscations, public opinion is quickly moving against the Federal Government. Wouldn’t it be beneficial for their agenda if it turned out that the Boston Marathon Bombing was executed by a group of “pro-gun anti-income tax anti-government domestic terrorists”, or maybe just Constitutionalists and Liberty Movement activists that are labeled as such?

Wouldn’t that be a big turn-off for those on the fence but shifting towards gun rights and constitutionalism? Wouldn’t it be great for the DHS and the SPLC if all their anti-Constitutionalist propaganda was suddenly proven “correct”? Maybe the TSA could even suggest roving street checkpoints and random searches so that such a calamity “never happens again”.

No suspects have yet been named in the marathon attacks, and none have claimed responsibility, so perhaps I am jumping to conclusions. Perhaps we’ll find out those dastardly North Koreans were behind it all, or maybe those devious Iranians. However, I can’t shake off that smell of a setup lurking in the musty sickly statist air, and the mainstream media is already suggesting “right-wing involvement” (why don’t they ever suggest left-wing extremism as a possibility…?).

As I have said many times before, during any crisis, always look at who benefited the most from the event. Look at who had something to gain, rather than the first scapegoats they throw in front of you. Some terror attacks are real, and some are proven as staged, but never forget that government power structures do not see these tragedies as tragedies; rather, they see them as gifts; precious openings that create vulnerabilities in the psyche of the citizenry. They WILL exploit these vulnerabilities to further their own agenda, and they WILL exploit the Boston Marathon Bombing to demoralize and marginalize their political enemies. Count on it.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...blame_04162013

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to searcher For This Useful Post:

Canadian-guerilla (04-16-2013), stonedywankanobe (04-16-2013), TAEZZAR (04-16-2013)

3. Post #2

Gold Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Boston Marathon Bombing: Who Do They Plan To Blame?

Is it a conspiracy if it is really true?

Let me pose a question: What if the government has come up with a way to see patterns in things, much like "Person Of Interest", but they haven't fine tuned it to the extent that gives them enough details to stop it from happening?

I know that this is out there but lets think about this. We have authors out there that come up with all kinds of scenarios that seem to be far fetched and yet we see them realized. Clancy with the plane being crashed in to the Capital building, and then we have 9/11. There are others in the past that have written things that have come true. Look at movies as well you see things on the screen and all of the sudden 10,20,30 years later they happen. Would anyone have though that there would be laser weapons on ships? It was just announced.

What effect would a machine have on society if the people were aware that a "machine" like this actually exists?

2 billion rounds of ammunition, Russian political scientists (KGB) predicting the break up of the United States all of these things are leading to something big, and its coming sooner rather than later.

4. Post #3

Thanks
    Thanked 5,633 Times in 3,096 Posts

but murdoch's ny post said the cops had a saudi in cutody

let him go and blame gim types
    The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them. - Patrick Henry

Bad men cannot make good citizens. A vitiated state of morals, a corrupted public conscience are incompatible with freedom. - Patrick Henry

The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home. - James Madison

5. The Following User Says Thank You to EO 11110 For This Useful Post:

gringott (04-16-2013)

6. Post #4

Thanks
    Thanked 19,768 Times in 9,033 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EO 11110 View Post
    but murdoch's ny post said the cops had a saudi in cutody

let him go and blame gim types
    I don't think they have a clue yet. One things for sure.................time will tell.

7. Post #5

Thanks
    Thanked 1,016 Times in 624 Posts

gun owners. note: sheeple don't need to wonder what owning guns have to do with bombs going off.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to earplugs For This Useful Post:

Irons (04-17-2013)

9. Post #6

Thanks

It would be convenient for "them" to blame tax protesters.
    "Wanna-be freeloaders!"
    "Anti-social types!"
    "Unmutual!"
    "Disharmonious!"
    (Last two from "The Prisoner")

10. Post #7

Thanks
    Thanked 5,633 Times in 3,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Someone_else View Post
    It would be convenient for "them" to blame tax protesters.
    "Wanna-be freeloaders!"
    "Anti-social types!"
    "Unmutual!"
    "Disharmonious!"
    (Last two from "The Prisoner")
    likely it will be one characteristic of the picture -- tax, gun, liberty combo would make a good suspect
    The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them. - Patrick Henry

Bad men cannot make good citizens. A vitiated state of morals, a corrupted public conscience are incompatible with freedom. - Patrick Henry

The means of defense against foreign danger historically have become the instruments of tyranny at home. - James Madison

11. Post #8

Thanks
    Thanked 2,193 Times in 1,382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by EO 11110 View Post
    likely it will be one characteristic of the picture -- tax, gun, liberty combo would make a good suspect
    Make no mistake, it will be a "lone woof", domestic terrist, that clings foolishly to their "God, Guns and Gold". Damn patriots;, they selfishly think they should be able to keep the fruit of their labor and not support the useless eaters!
    "The two most common substances in the Universe are hydrogen and stupidity."

Be the Organ Grinder, not the Monkey.

A Trillion Dollars is a stack of $100 bills, 679 miles high.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Argentium For This Useful Post:

EO 11110 (04-16-2013), Irons (04-17-2013), TAEZZAR (04-16-2013)

13. Post #9

Thanks
    Thanked 1,134 Times in 757 Posts

Black Powder in Pressure Cookers, I'm thinking I'd get thin odd's in betting on Domestic Terrorism ?
    I'll be a Daisy if you do

14. Post #10

Gold Member
    Thanks

Ricin found at the capital building, here we go

15. Post #11

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ArkWv View Post
    Ricin found at the capital building, here we go
    This demonstrates the limited imagination pf TPTB, recycling old scripts. Just like Hollywood.

16. Post #12

Thanks
    Thanked 5,345 Times in 3,524 Posts

QWAK,$50.00 worth of BP and 2 pressure cookers = 5 million in OT for the cops and the real question is --- "WHO let the DOGS out?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uaPs8sxqB0

the DUCK
    "ALL is ONE" What we DO to and FOR others we DO "TO and FOR" our selves ultimitly!

People SELDOM look for TRUTH! What they look for is CONFERMATION that what they have chosen to believe IS TRUTH! This is why people will believe almost ANY THING and also WHY the WORLD is SO MESSED UP!

IT is never realy OVER -- things just CHANGE!

You can QUOTE me on ALL! It IS what I believe to be TRUE!

I AM, the DUCK

17. Post #13

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,063 Times in 522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fanakapan View Post
    Black Powder in Pressure Cookers, I'm thinking I'd get thin odd's in betting on Domestic Terrorism ?
    Bingo... Black Powder here they come.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to stonedywankanobe For This Useful Post:

gringott (04-16-2013)

19. Post #14

Thanks
    Thanked 1,134 Times in 757 Posts

Pyrodex
    I'll be a Daisy if you do

20. Post #15

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stonedywankanobe View Post
    I have a really bad feeling about reloaders, if indeed firearms propellants are "found" to be the explosive. Since ammo supplies are very tight, as a result of Newtown, now the feds are going to slam the reloading option door.

21. Post #16

Thanks
    Thanked 1,527 Times in 835 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Argentium View Post
    I have a really bad feeling about reloaders, if indeed firearms propellants are "found" to be the explosive. Since ammo supplies are very tight, as a result of Newtown, now the feds are going to slam the reloading option door.
    Yeah, and if you recently got your hands on some, and paid with a credit card...... You just made "The List"
    "A Man's Got To Know His Limitations" Dirty Harry Callahan

22. Post #17

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,349 Times in 638 Posts

I suspect the Marathon's loser.

23. Post #18

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Publico View Post
    I suspect the Marathon's loser.
    QWAK,I suspect a CHEEP FALSE FLAG event!

the DUCK
    "ALL is ONE" What we DO to and FOR others we DO "TO and FOR" our selves ultimitly!

People SELDOM look for TRUTH! What they look for is CONFERMATION that what they have chosen to believe IS TRUTH! This is why people will believe almost ANY THING and also WHY the WORLD is SO MESSED UP!

I AM, the DUCK

24. Post #19

Found a gold nugget Metal Miner AguA's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbonz View Post

Let me pose a question: What if the government has come up with a way to see patterns in things, much like "Person Of Interest", but they haven't fine tuned it to the extent that gives them enough details to stop it from happening?

I know that this is out there but lets think about this. We have authors out there that come up with all kinds of scenarios that seem to be far fetched and yet we see them realized. Clancy with the plane being crashed in to the Capital building, and then we have 9/11. There are others in the past that have written things that have come true. Look at movies as well you see things on the screen and all of the sudden 10,20,30 years later they happen. Would anyone have though that there would be laser weapons on ships? It was just announced.

What effect would a machine have on society if the people were aware that a "machine" like this actually exists?

2 billion rounds of ammunition, Russian political scientists (KGB) predicting the break up of the United States all of these things are leading to something big, and its coming sooner rather than later.

Has anyone seen Olympus Has fallen? Using the line of thinking above, someone is fixing to get their clock cleaned.
    Silver is my money for today, gold is the insurance for my tomorrow, and FRN's are simply the compost I use to grow it all.

25. Post #20

Thanks

QWAK,Just a thought --- A case of 12 gage (OO) buck --- cut them open you got both powder and the "ball barings" add in a pound of 2" finishing nails in side a pressure cooker with $2.00 oven timer from a dollar store -- two pieces of wire and a battery --- you got a bad A$$ BOOMER real cheep and it is damn near untracable --- any idiot could build it!

TPTB could blame any one they want to blame!

It aint just a FALSE FLAG -- it is "PIN the TAIL on the DONKEY" for TSA and Homland Security and every other COP agency!

the DUCK
    Last edited by GOLD DUCK; 04-17-2013 at 12:36 AM.

I AM, the DUCK

26. Post #21

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 90%RealMoney View Post
    Yeah, and if you recently got your hands on some, and paid with a credit card...... You just made "The List"
    "The List", hell. You'd be a Prime Suspect, especially if you bought a pressure cooker with a CC recently!! If those 2 criteria were met, I'd bet the farm that it would get you an all-expenses not paid "interview" with a FBI agent. Lawyer not included, but "enhanced interrogation" methods might be.

27. Post #22

Thanks
    Thanked 2,046 Times in 814 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Argentium View Post
    "The List", hell. You'd be a Prime Suspect, especially if you bought a pressure cooker with a CC recently!! If those 2 criteria were met, I'd bet the farm that it would get you an all-expenses not paid "interview" with a FBI agent. Lawyer not included, but "enhanced interrogation" methods might be.

Dont forget the free plane ride to Git-mo & the dog penn ya get to stay in ....along with very special "Room Service"

"In a corrupt society, the truth can be found in what is forbidden to say - Silver-Seraph"

My Grandfather always said " Ya cant do business with people who dont have any money"

But then again he never met a modern day greedy POS banker

28. Post #23

You have no soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tbonz View Post

So what your saying is "Psyops--Psychological operations" in high gear is useful?

Remember the panic of HG Well's broadcast? What data collected (pertaining to mass Psychology) from that and collected since (civil and war), could possibly be useful to predict future behavior? We are not a bunch of low eyebrow "follow the crowd" animals! I resemble that remark ! We can think for ourselves...ehr, sometimes.

Disclaimer: My opinion is not my own. I have been told what to think, either directly or indirectly.

29. Post #24

Gold Member
    Thanks

Who was behind Kennedy brothers deaths?
    Waco?
    Randy Weaver?
    Oklahoma city?
    9/11?
    DHS?
    Fast & Furious?
    Bengazi?

By listening to the agenda of the media...... I'll give you one guess.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Uglytruth For This Useful Post:

Aurumag (04-16-2013)

31. Post #25

Thanks

QWAK,I wonder how soon some one will want a LAW requiring background checks ans a 14 day waiting perioud to buy a PRESSURE COOKER?

I am also thinking they just became a HOT ITEM on E BAY!

the DUCK

I AM, the DUCK

32. Post #26

Gold Member
    Thanks

I'm not talking just psyops. I'm talking light years beyond HG Wells, that was a starting point.

This period in history is going to be looked back upon with disgust. The things that our government has done and allowed to happen will be viewed as the darkest period in our countries history.

Quote Originally Posted by Ag lining View Post
    So what your saying is "Psyops--Psychological operations" in high gear is useful?

Remember the panic of HG Well's broadcast? What data collected (pertaining to mass Psychology) from that and collected since (civil and war), could possibly be useful to predict future behavior? We are not a bunch of low eyebrow "follow the crowd" animals! I resemble that remark ! We can think for ourselves...ehr, sometimes.

Disclaimer: My opinion is not my own. I have been told what to think, either directly or indirectly.