Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney
Welcome Guest, is this your first visit?
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now

Thread: PROOF! Boston Marathon Bombing is Staged Terror Attack

1. Post #1

Modal Operator/Moderator Goldhedge's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,642 Times in 5,933 Posts

Default PROOF! Boston Marathon Bombing is Staged Terror Attack

"...a Republic, if you can keep it!" Ben Franklin

Derivatives are contracts whose value is derived from stocks, bonds, loans, currencies and
    commodities, or linked to specific events such as changes in interest rates or the weather.

"Money is the future idea of value." Armstrong

"Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance." Sun Tzu
    Be the change you want to see in the world. Gandhi

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Goldhedge For This Useful Post:

Area51 (04-19-2013), Aurumag (04-18-2013), EO 11110 (04-18-2013), Golden Rivet (04-18-2013), newmisty (04-18-2013), Pragmatist (04-18-2013), southfork (04-18-2013)

3. Post #2

Thanks
    Thanked 15,910 Times in 7,446 Posts

Default Re: PROOF! Boston Marathon Bombing is Staged Terror Attack

I was at the USPS on Tuesday and the clerk attending to the guy next to me said "I know who did it. It was a Navy Seal."

Maybe she was right.
    " 'The problem' is, uh, I'm the president of the United States;
    I'm not, uh, the emperor of the United States."

-- Barrack Hussein Soetoro Soebarkah Obama Shama-Lama-Ding-Dong the Magnificent! - 02/17/13

4. Post #3

Gold Member
    Thanks

So technology has come back to bite TPTB in the proverbial buttocks. How will American's react if the truth is completely exposed? A better question, is it possible that they want it exposed to take the next step? TSA agents everywhere? Getting off a plane on Monday and the first thing I see is TSA agents at every gate. Two bomb sniffing dogs on patrol and LEO's walking the airport with H&K MP5's. This airport was over 5 hours away from Boston.

Now we have the chemical factory in Texas, power substation in California, fiber optic lines cut in CA. Boston's being pushed off the front page with another incident, real or otherwise. What's next? Whatever "it" is its going to have to be bigger and bigger or the rate at which events are happening are going to have to increase.

Gold takes a plunge, terrorist attack(s), false flag, ........

5. Post #4

Thanks

I keep hearing this claim that the authorities were going around prior to the explosion telling people to remain calm that it was only a drill. If that was happening, certainly it got caught on an audio recording somewhere, right? anybody seen any proof of this claim?
    The first panacea for a mismanaged nation is inflation of the currency; the second is war. Both bring a temporary prosperity; both bring a permanent ruin. But both are the refuge of political and economic opportunists. --Ernest Hemingway

6. The Following User Says Thank You to specsaregood For This Useful Post:

Ragnarok (04-19-2013)

7. Post #5

Thanks
    Thanked 2,423 Times in 1,340 Posts

I got a kick out of the guy at the press conference asking if "...yous guys are part of a false flag."

Good on him, and good on AJ, especially because he seems to be learning how to maintain his composure.

My concern at this point is the extent to which criminal.gov and DHS will go in order to cover up this apparent FF.

If not an FF, then it seems apparent that the "authorities" had received some kind of threat and were on high alert, to which I would respond:

If indeed you received a credible threat, why then did you allow the race to go on? Why did you not evacuate/cordon the area, and then bring in the bomb dogs?

All of which points back to an agenda-driven FF Op.
    __________________________________________________ _________________
    Peacefully engaging in "Economic Domestic Terrorism" since 2004.

If We the People fail to independently audit Fort Knox, then how will we know the amount of Tungsten backing the FRN?

8. Post #6

Thanks

Apparently, they're trying to create so much chaos that we capitulate and cry for redemption.

At least that's what they'll report in the media: 90% of Americans Support Gun Control

Derivatives are contracts whose value is derived from stocks, bonds, loans, currencies and
    commodities, or linked to specific events such as changes in interest rates or the weather.

9. Post #7

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Goldhedge View Post
    Apparently, they're trying to create so much chaos that we capitulate and cry for redemption.

At least that's what they'll report in the media: 90% of Americans Support Gun Control
    Sadly, it appears that 90% of Americans are f*cktards who believe everything that spews forth from fed.gov and their favorite talking heads on the boob-tube.

If We the People fail to independently audit Fort Knox, then how will we know the amount of Tungsten backing the FRN?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aurumag For This Useful Post:

Irons (04-19-2013), Publico (04-18-2013), voodoo1951 (04-18-2013)

11. Post #8

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aurumag View Post
    I got a kick out of the guy at the press conference asking if "...yous guys are part of a false flag."

Yeah. I thought they were in Brooklyn, not Boston.

A true Bahhhhhston guy would have said "you guys are pahhhhht of a fahhhlse flogg..."
    Last edited by phideaux; 04-18-2013 at 12:52 PM.

-- Barrack Hussein Soetoro Soebarkah Obama Shama-Lama-Ding-Dong the Magnificent! - 02/17/13

12. The Following User Says Thank You to phideaux For This Useful Post:

Aurumag (04-19-2013)

13. Post #9

Thanks

i can't open the video from work.

can someone summarize the 'proof.'

14. Post #10

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fiat Metaler View Post
    i can't open the video from work.

can someone summarize the 'proof.'
    Navy Seal-type guys stationed all along the race course. A lot of them holding :"detonation" type black boxes. And black backpacks all over the place, too. All supposedly part of "a drill."

15. The Following User Says Thank You to phideaux For This Useful Post:

Fiat Metaler (04-18-2013)

16. Post #11

Thanks
    Thanked 6,477 Times in 3,137 Posts

I've never seen Alex Jones appear so lucid or "honest" for lack of a better description.

Thanks for the vid GH
    Truthfulness - Benevolence - Forbearance

17. The Following User Says Thank You to newmisty For This Useful Post:

Ryedale (04-18-2013)

18. Post #12

Thanks
    Thanked 1,488 Times in 776 Posts

It's hard to take seriously the idea that every mishap or sensationalized crime is a false flag. Look, bad things happen and bad people do things. We literally have compressed power lines entangled among us, once in a while they unload. It's not a plot. I am a low level certified pressure vessel inspector, part of that was learning what happened in the earlier days of industry when these things exploded. It was nasty, square blocks taken out. It's been going on and will continue despite our best efforts.

The Boston bomb was a pretty kitchen sink type of thing, more people are killed is single car accidents. I am not wanting to belittle the pain caused but its been pretty sensationalized. Had this happened in a small population town not near a media center the press would have moved on by now.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rollie Free For This Useful Post:

Libertaurum (04-19-2013), notasockpuppet (04-19-2013), Solo (04-19-2013), Turner-son (04-19-2013)

20. Post #13

GIM Statesman
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,401 Posts

JFK just mite come back to haunt em.
    IF YA CANT DAZZLE THEM WITH BRILLIANCE BAFFLE THEM WITH BULLsh!t.

21. Post #14

Silver Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rollie Free View Post
    It's hard to take seriously the idea that every mishap or sensationalized crime is a false flag. Look, bad things happen and bad people do things. We literally have compressed power lines entangled among us, once in a while they unload. It's not a plot. I am a low level certified pressure vessel inspector, part of that was learning what happened in the earlier days of industry when these things exploded. It was nasty, square blocks taken out. It's been going on and will continue despite our best efforts.

The Boston bomb was a pretty kitchen sink type of thing, more people are killed is single car accidents. I am not wanting to belittle the pain caused but its been pretty sensationalized. Had this happened in a small population town not near a media center the press would have moved on by now.
    Yes, yet according to some on this website, EVERY single thing that happens that makes the news is a false flag. Crying wolf is getting OLD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl View Post
    What's to refute, price inflation is a given, DUH............
    Quote Originally Posted by TiKi View Post
    ... You can't scam GIM vets homie.

22. Post #15

Thanks
    Thanked 6,259 Times in 2,901 Posts

+1

However it would be nice to hear an "official" explanation regarding the mystery men and why one of them was carrying a radiation detector:

Boston_marathon_suspects_media_blackout.html

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Solo For This Useful Post:

Aurumag (04-19-2013)

24. Post #16

Thanks

You have to quit Monday morning QBing stuff.

This false-flag "theory" was going on pictures of guys with backpacks and other similarities that were unexplainable.

This "Theory" is well grounded in other false-flag attempts that have been well documented here and elsewhere on the net.

This is what happens when too many questions are left unanswered, or outright ignored by the government.

People are left to speculate.

It's not unheard of that government creates a false-flag event to push an agenda.

Now we learn that there were Private military operatives working the marathon.

In a free society, why all the secrecy? Apparently, we are NOT free...?

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Goldhedge For This Useful Post:

GOLD DUCK (04-19-2013), hoarder (04-19-2013), newmisty (04-19-2013)

26. Post #17

Thanks
    Thanked 4,010 Times in 2,641 Posts

QWAK,Is it REAL or is it MEMOREX?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GiOdNCKIsM

Long ago when I was young it seemed so easy to tell the diference between CARTOONS on TV and the Evening (NOW 24/7) NEWS!

With $$$$ from thin air and minipulation of virtualy every thing we see or experience --- even after a situation ends or slows down enough to rewind and watch and listen it is not posable to know IF it is just IDIOTS doing STUPID things or a PLAN intended to confuse and cause FEAR so the population will OBEY with out question or hesitation.

the DUCK
    "ALL is ONE" What we DO to and FOR others we DO "TO and FOR" our selves ultimitly!

People SELDOM look for TRUTH! What they look for is CONFERMATION that what they have chosen to believe IS TRUTH! This is why people will believe almost ANY THING and also WHY the WORLD is SO MESSED UP!

IT is never realy OVER -- things just CHANGE!

You can QUOTE me on ALL! It IS what I believe to be TRUE!

I AM, the DUCK

27. The Following User Says Thank You to GOLD DUCK For This Useful Post:

Goldhedge (04-19-2013)

28. Post #18

Thanks

ADD

to say we could take the word of the MSM as we used to - but we've discovered they too are pushing an agenda.

That's what is so great about the iNet. You get a wealth of info both good and bad and YOU get to decide who is lying instead of relying on the MSM to tell you what to think!

That's powerful!

29. Post #19

Silver Member
    Thanks

You have to quit Monday morning QBing stuff.

This false-flag "theory" was going on pictures of guys with backpacks and other similarities that were unexplainable.

This "Theory" is well grounded in other false-flag attempts that have been well documented here and elsewhere on the net.

This is what happens when too many questions are left unanswered, or outright ignored by the government.

It's not unheard of that the government creates a false-flag event to push an agenda.

Now we learn that there were Private military operatives working the marathon.

You have to quite believing everything is a false flag. That's the true Monday morning QBing.

Private security and military are everywhere...this was a high profile event and the people in charge evidently were worried about a dirty bomb. Pretty reasonable. The questions regarding these guys were nonsensical to the media in the know, because they must have contacts that knew who these guys were. They aren't important to the bombing.

However, you are correct in one regard - keeping the presence of these guys a secret AFTER all the questions is a no-no. Before hand...sure, otherwise you'd tip off potential dirty bombers.

30. Post #20

Thanks

It's hard to take seriously the idea that every mishap or sensationalized crime is a false flag. Look, bad things happen and bad people do things. ...
    Point taken, but given the history of fed.gov and the FBI's serial use of FF/staged attacks, I believe it is important to entertain and attempt to eliminate that as a possibility.

If we can conclusively rule-out an FF, then we move on to what appears to have been advanced warning of an attack, which opens up another can of worms altogether.

Qui bono?

DHS and private contractors.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurumag For This Useful Post:

Goldhedge (04-19-2013), hoarder (04-19-2013)

32. Post #21

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Turner-son View Post
    You have to quite believing everything is a false flag. That's the true Monday morning QBing.

Who says we believe it?

I post stuff to the continuum to foster critical thinking.

As can be witnessed here.

Two heads are better than one?

Eventually, it gets outed and exposed one way or the other.

Private security and military are everywhere...this was a high profile event and the people in charge evidently were worried about a dirty bomb. Pretty reasonable. The questions regarding these guys were nonsensical to the media in the know, because they must have contacts that knew who these guys were. They aren't important to the bombing.

However, you are correct in one regard - keeping the presence of these guys a secret AFTER all the questions is a no-no. Before hand...sure, otherwise you'd tip off potential dirty bombers.
    So, what you are saying is that they used the marathon to catch these guys - knowing there was a chance it might, would happen?

Why not warn people about it instead of using them as human Guinea pigs? 3 dead and how many wounded?? Talk about terrorists!

What do you call that? Collateral damage?

I guess that makes it 'ok' then to catch the perps??

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldhedge For This Useful Post:

Solo (04-19-2013)

34. Post #22

Gold Member+
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,686 Times in 1,324 Posts

. Yes, yet according to some on this website, EVERY single thing that happens that makes the news is a false flag. Crying wolf is getting OLD
    USS Maine
    Lusitania
    Pearl Harbor
    JFK
    MLK
    RK
    Gulf of Tonkin
    Operation Just Cause
    OKC
    9/11
    Benghazi
    Boston?
    ?
    ?

You're right about one thing muppet ...it is getting old.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mr Paradise For This Useful Post:

GOLD DUCK (04-19-2013), Goldhedge (04-19-2013), hoarder (04-19-2013), Irons (04-19-2013)

36. Post #23

Thanks

GH I understand where you are coming from and I couldn't agree more with the last two statements. However over my time here at GIM I have seen every single accident, explosion, shooting, etc. of the last 5 or 6 years called a false flag here as well as nearly every event of the last 40 years. I have zero doubt that information is intentionally withheld for a myriad of reasons every time some event occurs. However anytime something happens now-a-days within hours we see stories put forth with theories as to why the current event is a false flag. Everybody should be cynical IMO and ask questions, and in a perfect world the media would actually do their job, however some folks just refuse to believe that something bad could ever happen without it being some NWO staged event.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solo For This Useful Post:

notasockpuppet (04-19-2013), Turner-son (04-19-2013)

38. Post #24

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cpthnsolo View Post
    GH I understand where you are coming from and I couldn't agree more with the last two statements. However over my time here at GIM I have seen every single accident, explosion, shooting, etc. of the last 5 or 6 years called a false flag here as well as nearly every event of the last 40 years. I have zero doubt that information is intentionally withheld for a myriad of reasons every time some event occurs. However anytime something happens now-a-days within hours we see stories put forth with theories as to why the current event is a false flag. Everybody should be cynical IMO and ask questions, and in a perfect world the media would actually do their job, however some folks just refuse to believe that something bad could ever happen without it being some NWO staged event.
    I am the world's worst cynic!

I'm a 'polarity responder'.

That means you say 'yes', and I say 'no'. I've always been that way.

I question everything. My favorite question is 'Why?'

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goldhedge For This Useful Post:

GOLD DUCK (04-19-2013), hoarder (04-19-2013)

40. Post #25

Silver Member
    Thanks

Who says we believe it?

The name of this thread is entitled "PROOF! Boston Marathon Bombing is Staged Terror Attack". You started the thread.

So, what you are saying is that they used the marathon to catch these guys - knowing there was a chance it might, would happen?

Why not warn people about it instead of using them as human Guinea pigs? 3 dead and how many wounded?? Talk about terrorists!

No, what I'm saying is this was a high profile event. There are terrorists. Therefore, someone thought it would be smart to hire security with training to detect dirty bombs and who knows what else. The media knew about this after the fact and thus weren't interested in these guys. They (the marathon planners, not the media) didn't say anything before hand, in case there was a plot (where did I say anything about knowledge of a plot? I'm saying prepare for contingencies, but don't tip your hand).

You're reading into my words, rather than actually reading what I'm writing. Now I see why you see conspiracies everywhere. Learn to comprehend what you're actually reading please.

41. Post #26

Gold Member+
    Thanks

In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.

Franklin D. Roosevelt

42. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Paradise For This Useful Post:

hoarder (04-19-2013)

43. Post #27

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    I keep hearing this claim that the authorities were going around prior to the explosion telling people to remain calm that it was only a drill. If that was happening, certainly it got caught on an audio recording somewhere, right? anybody seen any proof of this claim?

So I take it there is actually zero evidence of this claim of warnings of just a drill?
    The first panacea for a mismanaged nation is inflation of the currency; the second is war. Both bring a temporary prosperity; both bring a permanent ruin. But both are the refuge of political and economic opportunists. --Ernest Hemingway

44. Post #28

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Paradise View Post
    USS Maine
    Lusitania
    Pearl Harbor
    JFK
    MLK
    RK
    Gulf of Tonkin
    Operation Just Cause
    OKC
    9/11
    Benghazi
    Boston?
    ?
    ?

You're right about one thing muppet ...it is getting old.
    QWAK,Mr Paradise,More reasons NOT to TRUST incluse "Operation paper clip" after WW2 and in the 1950s feeding PLATONIUM to retarded children so see how it affected them.

How about the LIES to the native american tribes to get them to SURENDER there land and WHAT the government did IF the tribes REFUSED to surender!

The Government has NO CREDABILITY --- all governments LIE and spin the truth to gain and hold there advantage of POWER over OTHERS who are IGNORENT and just as important to SUPRESS and SILENCE the fiew who are NOT and dare to resist the GOVERNMENT taking MORE out of the LIVES of ALL who are GOVERNED!

HINT: Govern means to LIMIT -- not to provide MORE of ANY THING!

More government = LESS EVERY THING especialy FREEDOM!

the DUCK
    "ALL is ONE" What we DO to and FOR others we DO "TO and FOR" our selves ultimitly!

People SELDOM look for TRUTH! What they look for is CONFERMATION that what they have chosen to believe IS TRUTH! This is why people will believe almost ANY THING and also WHY the WORLD is SO MESSED UP!

I AM, the DUCK

45. The Following User Says Thank You to GOLD DUCK For This Useful Post:

Mr Paradise (04-19-2013)

46. Post #29

Gold Member+
    Thanks

You got it duck, that's jet what I rattled off at the top of my head. Hundreds more could be added to the list.

. So I take it there is actually zero evidence of this claim of warnings of just a drill?
    The coach seems credible.

47. Post #30

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Turner-son View Post
    Now I see why you see conspiracies everywhere. Learn to comprehend what you're actually reading please.
    First hand OK city bombing nearly two decades ago, at 9:03 am, the morning of April 19th 1995 right here:

A Noble Lie

Read the comments on the pics - watch the trailer...

48. Post #31

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Paradise View Post
    The coach seems credible.
    Meh, did he mention this somewhere BEFORE the attacks? Any evidence of anybody mentioning this drill stuff before the attack happened?

49. Post #32

Thanks

I am the world's worst cynic!

I'm a 'polarity responder'.

That means you say 'yes', and I say 'no'. I've always been that way.

I question everything. My favorite question is 'Why?'
    QWAK,Goldhedge,I remember discovering when I was 4 or 5 years old that "WHY" was a word that could make people CRAZY and ANGRY

And when I listened to there answers and pointed our FLAWS and asked "WHY?" my Dad would tell me to go ask my Mom.

When I did it in Catholic school --- the Nuns went NUTS and hit me with rullers!

WHY is a CRAZY WORD and can even be DANGEROUS! COULD and I am shure has got a lot of people DEAD!

the DUCK

I AM, the DUCK

50. The Following User Says Thank You to GOLD DUCK For This Useful Post:

Goldhedge (04-19-2013)

51. Post #33

Thanks

Thanks to Bigfoot for finding this one...

52. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Goldhedge For This Useful Post:

Mr Paradise (04-19-2013), Old Flatus (04-19-2013), Solo (04-19-2013)

53. Post #34

Thanks

Thanks to Bigfoot for finding this one...
    I've read articles summarizing the video above, but I've never seen the video. Thanks for that

54. Post #35

Found a gold nugget Metal Miner
    Thanks

When it's posted as "proof" it sounds like the poster believes it. Honestly I hate anyone claiming anything is proof of anything because in my experience it never is.

Who says we believe it?

I post stuff to the continuum to foster critical thinking.

As can be witnessed here.

Two heads are better than one?

Eventually, it gets outed and exposed one way or the other.

55. Post #36

Thanks

Regarding the video above, I posted a thread last year that touches on a few of the cases brought up in the video. It's well worth the read if you haven't seen it:

Blowback, Provocation, and Perpetual War (link)

Quote Originally Posted by NewBob View Post
    When it's posted as "proof" it sounds like the poster believes it.
    As someone who has literally started hundreds of threads here on GIM, I can assure that I have posted many that I didn't agree with. I don't always share my feelings on a matter, but rather I simply cut and paste the title of the article into the title of the thread. I bet GH, Fido, and a few others around here have posted articles they don't agree with, but found interesting and worth sharing all the same. Anyway just wanted to share my opinion regarding thread titles as someone who has started way too many threads

56. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solo For This Useful Post:

EO 11110 (04-19-2013), Goldhedge (04-19-2013)

57. Post #37

Thanks

... FEAR

An amygdala hijack is normally perceived as an instant response to a situation that dies down pretty quickly when the thinking brain or neo-cortex kicks in and brings a calmer consideration and perception of the circumstances. It is the neo-cortex that says 'Oh my goodness what was I thinking?' Er, you weren't, that was the problem.

Mark Twain said that a lie can be half way around the world before the truth gets its boots on and that can be the relationship between the thinking mind and the emotions in the midst of an amygdala hijack. One reason for this is that the amygdala is like the sprinter kneeling in the blocks while the neo-cortex is sitting with its feet up reading a book - focussed on thinking and not reacting.
    Once an emotional starting pistol goes bang the amygdala is off down the track while the neo-cortex says 'what was that noise?' And what keeps people in that emotionally 'set' position is a constant barrage of perceived potential dangers - 'physical', financial, personal, whatever.

Instead of having a gun in your holster in case of a threat it is permanently in your hand with the trigger cocked and so when a Problem-Reaction-Solution scenario is played out most of the population is already primed because of what I will call a state of 'amygdala standby'.

You can liken this to being in a dark house that is said to be haunted and you jump or freeze when you hear a noise that normally wouldn't bother you. The amygdala standby, using the sprinter analogy, is permanently in a state of 'on your marks', even 'set', because of all the fear stimuli that it has to scan and assess in a world where the most abundant emotions - by design - are anxiety and fear.

-David Icke

58. Post #38

GIM Statesman
    Thanks

+1

However it would be nice to hear an "official" explanation regarding the mystery men and why one of them was carrying a radiation detector:

in the gray world what appears or looks like to be a radiation detector might be many other toys. think !

59. Post #39

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by newmisty View Post
    ... FEAR

An amygdala hijack is normally perceived as an instant response to a situation that dies down pretty quickly when the thinking brain or neo-cortex kicks in and brings a calmer consideration and perception of the circumstances. It is the neo-cortex that says 'Oh my goodness what was I thinking?' Er, you weren't, that was the problem.

Mark Twain said that a lie can be half way around the world before the truth gets its boots on and that can be the relationship between the thinking mind and the emotions in the midst of an amygdala hijack. One reason for this is that the amygdala is like the sprinter kneeling in the blocks while the neo-cortex is sitting with its feet up reading a book - focussed on thinking and not reacting.
    Once an emotional starting pistol goes bang the amygdala is off down the track while the neo-cortex says 'what was that noise?' And what keeps people in that emotionally 'set' position is a constant barrage of perceived potential dangers - 'physical', financial, personal, whatever.

Instead of having a gun in your holster in case of a threat it is permanently in your hand with the trigger cocked and so when a Problem-Reaction-Solution scenario is played out most of the population is already primed because of what I will call a state of 'amygdala standby'.

You can liken this to being in a dark house that is said to be haunted and you jump or freeze when you hear a noise that normally wouldn't bother you. The amygdala standby, using the sprinter analogy, is permanently in a state of 'on your marks', even 'set', because of all the fear stimuli that it has to scan and assess in a world where the most abundant emotions - by design - are anxiety and fear.

-David Icke
    QWAK,newmisty,When I first got to Viet Nam when BOOMS went off especialy at night I ran for the two huge pipes burrid in sand out side the houch believing that it was an attack and rockets were coming in.

That lasted less than 10 days and after that I gradgualy accepted a "GIVE a S**T adatude" --- and it took a whole lot MORE to get me runing!

People adapt quickly BUT at first with situations percieved to have DANGER there is NO matrix or structure from which to make a valid choice or decision.

I am inclined to think that this Boston event WILL percipitate more or similar situations which would JUSTIFY (?) martial law and a lot of other very unpleasent things.

Coppy cats or False Flags How can we posably know for shure?

the DUCK

I AM, the DUCK

60. Post #40

GIM Statesman
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GOLD DUCK View Post
    QWAK,newmisty,When I first got to Viet Nam when BOOMS went off especialy at night I ran for the two huge pipes burrid in sand out side the houch believing that it was an attack and rockets were coming in.

That lasted less than 10 days and after that I gradgualy accepted a "GIVE a S**T adatude" --- and it took a whole lot MORE to get me runing!

People adapt quickly BUT at first with situations percieved to have DANGER there is NO matrix or structure from which to make a valid choice or decision.

I am inclined to think that this Boston event WILL percipitate more or similar situations which would JUSTIFY (?) martial law and a lot of other very unpleasent things.

Coppy cats or False Flags How can we posably know for shure?

the DUCK
    nothing but a meatball . let em trick bag away.

61. Post #41

Thanks

JP? Mini? You guys watching this?

62. Post #42

Thanks
    Thanked 1,488 Times in 776 Posts

I don't understand the purpose of finding hidden agendas when out in the open agendas are so plentiful.

63. Post #43

Gold Member+
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,092 Times in 688 Posts

They did say there was people there checking for radiations as protection against dirty bombs. How would such a thing in any way imply some conspiracy? That is kind of like Alex Jones claim that if security officers use bomb sniffing bombs and they miss the bomb then it automatically means they planted it.

64. The Following User Says Thank You to Alric For This Useful Post:

Turner-son (04-19-2013)

65. Post #44

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewBob View Post
    When it's posted as "proof" it sounds like the poster believes it. Honestly I hate anyone claiming anything is proof of anything because in my experience it never is.
    That happened to be the title of the video.