Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney
Welcome Guest, is this your first visit?
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now

Thread: Recent convert to Islam.

1. Post #1

Midas Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,795 Times in 1,967 Posts

Default Recent convert to Islam.

French Police Arrest Suspect in Attack on Soldier
    By STEVEN ERLANGER

PARIS — French police on Wednesday arrested a 22-year-old man in connection with the stabbing on Saturday of a French soldier in a Paris suburb, with officials describing the suspect as a fairly recent convert to Islam.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/30/wo...w-nytimes&_r=0

2. Post #2

Gold Member+
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 1,502 Posts

Default Re: Recent convert to Islam.

...and in Vietnam Protestants and Catholics were dropping napalm on women and children.

"That village of rice farmers is clearly a threat to the security of The United States of Amerika"

"Let's drop some napalm on dem gooks and head back to the officers club"
    Cu Ag Au

3. Post #3

Gold Member
    Thanks

The Christian Bible has probably 10 times the examples of genocide, mass murder, mutilation, violence than the Quran. Ive studied both.

At least the Muslims arernt half assing their religion. They adhere to it 100% while the Bible thumpers practically dont do anything their book instructs.

Numbers, Id like to have a friendly Bible discussion/debate with you. Interested?
    "I think the strongest anti-Semitism sometimes exists among Jews. To this day a German Jew often hates Russian or Polish Jews. I'm sure that when Hitler started, many German Jews didn't mind what he did to other Jews. They didn't expect him to turn on them. Isn't it ridiculous? But if anti-Semitism can exist among Jews, why shouldn't it exist among others?"-Kirk Douglas, The Ragman's Son - An Autobiography

4. The Following User Says Thank You to soupbone For This Useful Post:

Mr Paradise (05-29-2013)

5. Post #4

Found a gold nugget Metal Miner
    Thanks

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/qu...3-violence.htm

From the above website:

"The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the Quran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by the historical context of the surrounding text. They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subjective as anything else in the Quran. "

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes her laws."
    Mayer Amschel Rothschild
    "Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them."
    Ephesians 5:11

6. Post #5

Gold Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by javierruizleon View Post
    http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/qu...3-violence.htm

From the above website:

"The Quran contains at least 109 verses that call Muslims to war with nonbelievers for the sake of Islamic rule. Some are quite graphic, with commands to chop off heads and fingers and kill infidels wherever they may be hiding. Muslims who do not join the fight are called 'hypocrites' and warned that Allah will send them to Hell if they do not join the slaughter.

Unlike nearly all of the Old Testament verses of violence, the verses of violence in the Quran are mostly open-ended, meaning that they are not restrained by the historical context of the surrounding text. They are part of the eternal, unchanging word of Allah, and just as relevant or subjective as anything else in the Quran. "

The book of Isaiah is "restrained by the historical context of the surrounding text"? Tell that to the Jewish extremists who practice the Mosaic form of Zionism to this day in Palestine. Tell that to the 20 million Russians who were mass murdered under Jewish Bolshevism.

Bottom line, Bible believers and Christians in particular scorn the Muslims for doing as their book instructs yet they half ass their own religion. Christ said to sell everything you own and divide it among you. He also said if a man sue you for you tunic give him also your cloak. I dont see Christians doing these things. They are half assers where at least Muslims are deeply committed to their fairy tale book and follow it to the letter.
    "I think the strongest anti-Semitism sometimes exists among Jews. To this day a German Jew often hates Russian or Polish Jews. I'm sure that when Hitler started, many German Jews didn't mind what he did to other Jews. They didn't expect him to turn on them. Isn't it ridiculous? But if anti-Semitism can exist among Jews, why shouldn't it exist among others?"-Kirk Douglas, The Ragman's Son - An Autobiography

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to soupbone For This Useful Post:

Mr Paradise (05-29-2013), smilershouse (05-30-2013)

8. Post #6

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,405 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Paradise View Post
    ...and in Vietnam Protestants and Catholics were dropping napalm on women and children.

"That village of rice farmers is clearly a threat to the security of The United States of Amerika"

And that had what to do with being Christians? Answer: Nothing!

Can you say the same for Muslim terrorists? I think not.

Maybe you can find isolated cases of individual Christian nutjobs killing in the name of Christ in today's world, but death & destruction in the name of Allah is endemic and institutionalized. Turning a blind-eye to it does nothing to solve the problem. And, it is clearly a problem.

9. Post #7

Thanks
    Thanked 2,178 Times in 1,265 Posts

And there is this issue about Muslim women and their treatment....

Muslim pop singer Omnia Hegazy tackles religion’s rules, ‘nervous’ about her safety

LOS ANGELES – Pop singer Omnia Hegazy isn’t one to keep quiet about inequities she sees in her Muslim religion. The young artist is working to draw attention to issues in her homeland of Egypt that she says that many would rather ignore, while treading a fine line between critiquing her community and defending it.
    The New York-raised recording artist said it was a recent visit to her home country that sparked songs which upset some of her friends.
    “I have always been the person at the dinner table to argue with you about politics and I will not shut up,” Hegazy told FOX411’s Pop Tarts column. “Music is an avenue for me to express that.”
    “There are a lot of issues, like honor killing, that go on,” she said. “For instance, we were at a beach, and it was extremely hot. All the women were covered up head-to-toe in black, and all the men were wearing Speedos, and that’s how I started writing my song ‘Grace.’ We are all covered up and you men are not, what’s going on here?”
    “Grace,” which Hegazy says celebrates female empowerment and beauty in all ages, shapes and sizes, is featured on her sophomore album “Judgment Day,” released earlier this month. Indeed its lyrics are quite direct:
    Cover your face
    Before you poison all our souls
    Cover your mouth
    Before it tells us something we don't know
    Cover your body
    For your skin incinerates
    The will of weakened men who just might lose their faith
    Our heads our full of color inside
    Why is it that we should hide
    Who ever gave you the right to step on our pride?

The next topic she wants to tackle is Muslim women being forced to wear a headscarf, known as a hijab.
    “A lot of the women on my dad’s side wear the hijab, and I have no problem with someone choosing to wear it,” said Hegazy, whose father is Muslim and whose mother was raised Irish Catholic. “I grew up believing it was a choice, but I think there is a lot of pressure on young Muslim girls to wear it, and it is becoming not a choice, which I don’t think is right.”
    But Hegazy says being outspoken comes at a cost.
    “There are a lot of people, not just even traditional Muslims, these are everyday Muslims and friends I have had, who have said, ‘I disagree with what you said,’” she told us. “It’s the point that there isn’t a lot of debate in that community and we’re all supposed to think the same... I can’t really do that.”
    Hegazy says the criticism goes beyond just a difference in opinion.
    “I will admit I do get nervous, I try to keep my family out of things when people ask. I need to start budgeting for security,” she said. “But I won’t stop doing what I do because of a few crazy people.”
    Hegazy says the entertainment industry hasn’t exactly been warm and embracing either.
    “The music industry is tough because there is not that much cultural diversity as there should be. Being Middle Eastern you get pigeon-holed, or people don’t really know how to approach you,” she said. “But I just released my second album, and there is a lot of subject matter I want to get out there. I am an independent artist, and I am okay with working without a label. I am a DIY musician, and I come from that DIY school of thought.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...#ixzz2UhCCMfSD
    Slow is smooth.....smooth is fast...

10. Post #8

Gold Member+
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,121 Times in 1,502 Posts

. but death & destruction in the name of Allah is endemic and institutionalized

Sort of like death and destruction in the name of Amerika's military industrial complex. Who's dropping bombs and droning who? Oh, you don't actually believe that whole 9/11 boxcutters thing do you?

Al-CIA-duh and it's dirty little fingers has been manipulating the leadership (political and spiritual) of the "Allah" nations long before the days of tossing VC prisoners out of Hueys and seeing if they can fly.
    Cu Ag Au

11. Post #9

Gold Member
    Thanks

Muslim extremism is blown way the hell out of proportion in the Jewish media. Its important for them to take out Israel's enemies one by one and they cant do that without US military might. And they cant use our military without getting the American people behind their phony war causes. So they blast all of these Islamic extremists all over the news. Yeah there are extremists and the Arabs do lash out against whats being done to them but when you think about it, its really a small minority.

Can you see the mind bending propaganda and manipulation thats at work here? The Arabs and Muslims arent your real enemy. The real enemy is not the Arab but the jew who shapes public opinion with his news and entertainment media. The jew with his land grabbing, genocidal mass murdering policy toward the Arabs. The posters at this site claim to be wise to the mainstream media and the Federal Reserve. Who the hell do you think runs all of it?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to soupbone For This Useful Post:

Mr Paradise (05-29-2013)

13. Post #10

Thanks
    Thanked 1,039 Times in 696 Posts

See, you need to take into account the propensity of different racial groups to react to certain stimuli

Now you dont have to be a Racist to realise from observation alone, that folks from different parts of the world tend to get out of their prams over different things ? For instance, what might cause a Machete Rampage by Thousands in Africa, may not provoke anything more than outraged letters to representatives in Europe ?

Its not really fair to judge Islam as a religion, by the actions of many of its adherents, once you accept the fact that for most Muslims, their location and group dynamic tend towards very different reactions to events.

Think about it this way, Bosnia is European, and one does not hear about Bosnian Muslims blowing themselves up, severing hands, or stoning women ?

Go out to Pakistan, and you'll have an enraged mob after you for doing something as simple as looking at some fellows wife

In this modern world, the biggest sin is Racism, and any observation of behavioural traits amongst different groups Will be branded as Racism of the most heinous kind. On the other hand, and here in the West, religion is something which is available for criticism, ergo it becomes easier to blame a religion than a group
    I'll be a Daisy if you do

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fanakapan For This Useful Post:

Argentium (05-29-2013), soupbone (05-29-2013)

15. Post #11

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by curmudgeonista View Post
    And that had what to do with being Christians?

Maybe you can find isolated cases of individual Christian nutjobs killing in the name of Christ in today's world, but death & destruction in the name of Allah is endemic and institutionalized.
    I would hardly call the Bush Clan (self-proclaimed Christians) an isolated case. When it came to dumping hundreds of tons of depleted uranium on those "ragtop camel jockeys", both "Christian" George Bush's enjoyed overwhelming support and ended their speeches with "god bless the United States of America".
    In the last two decades, white Christian westerners have killed hundreds of thousands of Muslims. That, my friend, is a fact.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jodster For This Useful Post:

Mr Paradise (05-29-2013)

17. Post #12

Gold Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fanakapan View Post
    See, you need to take into account the propensity of different racial groups to react to certain stimuli

Now you dont have to be a Racist to realise from observation alone, that folks from different parts of the world tend to get out of their prams over different things ? For instance, what might cause a Machete Rampage by Thousands in Africa, may not provoke anything more than outraged letters to representatives in Europe ?

Its not really fair to judge Islam as a religion, by the actions of many of its adherents, once you accept the fact that for most Muslims, their location and group dynamic tend towards very different reactions to events.

Think about it this way, Bosnia is European, and one does not hear about Bosnian Muslims blowing themselves up, severing hands, or stoning women ?

Go out to Pakistan, and you'll have an enraged mob after you for doing something as simple as looking at some fellows wife

In this modern world, the biggest sin is Racism, and any observation of behavioural traits amongst different groups Will be branded as Racism of the most heinous kind. On the other hand, and here in the West, religion is something which is available for criticism, ergo it becomes easier to blame a religion than a group
    EXCELLENT points.

There are something like 20 million Chinese Musliims. Why do we not hear of cases of violent Islamo-fascism amongst the Asian Muslims? This is a racial thing, not a religious one. Why is it so hard for us to admit that there are differences between the races?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to soupbone For This Useful Post:

Argentium (05-29-2013)

19. Post #13

Thanks

Why is it so hard for us to admit that there are differences between the races?
    Fear

20. Post #14

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by soupbone View Post
    The book of Isaiah is "restrained by the historical context of the surrounding text"? Tell that to the Jewish extremists who practice the Mosaic form of Zionism to this day in Palestine. Tell that to the 20 million Russians who were mass murdered under Jewish Bolshevism.

Bottom line, Bible believers and Christians in particular scorn the Muslims for doing as their book instructs yet they half ass their own religion. Christ said to sell everything you own and divide it among you. He also said if a man sue you for you tunic give him also your cloak. I dont see Christians doing these things. They are half assers where at least Muslims are deeply committed to their fairy tale book and follow it to the letter.
    At least you've picked a side. Do you still have your participation trophy proudly displayed?
    " We all want to go to heaven but no one wants to die "

21. Post #15

Thanks
    Thanked 1,797 Times in 903 Posts

Correct me if I am wrong but the screen name Soupbone might be the guy who said Hitler did the Jews a favor. His mass exermination prevented them from starving to death. Thoughtful guy that Adolph.

An argument may simply be a waste of time.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Rollie Free For This Useful Post:

curmudgeonista (05-29-2013)

23. Post #16

Gold Member
    Thanks

That wasnt me who said that.

If either of you want to try to refute anything Ive said, Im here. Otherwise carry on with sitting there on the sidelines name calling like a couple of 12 year old girls who are terrified of an actual debate.

*No offense.

24. Post #17

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,405 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rollie Free View Post
    An argument may simply be a waste of time.
    Agreed!

Bunch of Joo bashing idiots.

But Muslims hate Israel too, so they must okay!

25. Post #18

Midas Member
    Thanks

EXCELLENT points.

There are something like 20 million Chinese Musliims. Why do we not hear of cases of violent Islamo-fascism amongst the Asian Muslims? This is a racial thing, not a religious one. Why is it so hard for us to admit that there are differences between the races?
    Simply, You do not read Chinese nor that part of the worlds news. islamist terrorism is alive and well in China and India, can't change the spots on a leopard. Chinese Islamic terrorism pulls up over thousands of articles on that subject.Seek, you will find.I will not spoon feed you. You chose to ignore, good luck soldier.

http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/...tist-violence/
    BEIJING: China has arrested more suspects over clashes in the ethnically divided region of Xinjiang last week that left 21 people dead, state media said Monday.
    China blamed the violence in the western Chinese region on “terrorists”, but rights groups say the charge is used to justify the authorities’ use of force against members of a Muslim minority.
    State-run broadcaster CCTV said Monday that “another group of terrorists has been arrested”, citing senior security official Meng Hongwei and adding that police had seized weapons and flags belonging to a separatist group.
    The report did not say how many people had been arrested.
    Local authorities have said that eight members of the Uighur ethnic group were arrested in connection with last week’s unrest in the region, which is often hit by violence.
    Chinese officials have said that 15 police officers and social workers were among the 21 killed in gun fights on April 23 in Barchuk county.
    Many Uighurs complain of religious and cultural repression by Chinese authorities, which rights groups identify as the source of unrest in Xinjiang. Chinese authorities and state media often blame the unrest on “terrorism”.

And guess what, China says clash suspects met to study Quran
    The group was led by Kasmu Memet, who began hosting the Quran study sessions in September, according to an account from the Xinjiang police that was posted to official websites.
    In March, they began manufacturing swords and conducting test explosions in preparation for carrying out a major attack this summer in densely populated areas of Kashgar, the account said.

I will add they are estimated at only20 million,and all Sunni. You will find the Chinese government puts many restrictions on them, read on for Islam 101 China.China put the muzzle on them years ago.

http://factsanddetails.com/china.php?itemid=82

Ma Jia Jun Army There are a number of rules and restrictions regarding the practice of Islam in China. Many of them are directed at the Uighurs in Xinjiang--because some Uighurs and Uighur groups have espoused radical Islam and advocated independence for Xinjiang--not the Hui and other Muslim groups who have generally been more complaint with Beijing’s wishes.

In many places the Chinese have banned muezzins—the loudspeakers that call the faithful to prayer. Instead the call to prayer is performed the old fashion way by a man who shouts at the top of his lungs from the roof a mosque. Schools that train Muslim clerics are carefully monitored and students have to undergo thorough background checks before they are admitted. Longtime clerics have been forced to enroll in Chinese patriotic programs and undergo annual licencing procedures. Many are on Beijing’s payroll.

In some places Muslims are prohibited from fasting and gathering at mosques during Ramadan. There are also rules prohibiting students from entering Muslim schools if they are under 18 or have not completed their education at regular Chinese secondary schools. Public schools in some Muslim areas insist that students eat during Ramadan. If they don’t eat they are disciplined. In Kasghar, tea kettles have been seized from students out of concern the students might use them for ritual morning ablutions before Muslim prayers.

There are severe restrictions of making the pilgrimage to Mecca. Only a few are allowed to go. Many more want to go and resent the fact they can’t.

Muslim are only supposed to worship at mosques unless they have been sanctioned by the state-supported Chinese Islamic Association. In some places Friday prayers are limited to 30 minutes with sermons scripted by Beijing. Mullahs who say something the government doesn’t like risk getting thrown in jail for 10 years. Government employees are not allowed to enter mosques and clerics at the mosques are supposed to report those that do. If workers are caught going to mosques they risk losing their jobs.

In 1995, the Chinese Islamic Association decreed: "No scripture studies or Arabic classes are to be held without permission." Signs and banners hung outside mosques in Hotam, Kashgar and other cities in Xinjiang read: “Completely aided by the Communist Party’s religious policy. Actively lead religion towards a just socialist society.” Polygamy was outlawed by the Communists shortly after they came to power in 1949.

Repression of Islam in China

Salar Muslim As part of Beijing's campaign against Muslim separatism and terrorism, young people are banned from mosques, foreign Muslims are banned from meeting local imams and mosques are routinely prohibited from issuing the call to prayer. Religious material has been seized and hundreds of mosques and Koranic schools have been shut down. Muslims have been arrested for preaching illegally and translating the Koran into local languages. Imam have been sent to re-education classes.

The Communist government closely monitors religious activity and worries that mosques and other houses of worship might become centers for anti-government agitation. Mosques are sometimes empty because Muslims fear being blacklisted for going there. Many mosque are infiltrated by informers. In response to repression a number of underground mosques have opened up. Many believe these are more likely to be breeding grounds for Islamic extremism than ordinary mosques.

Some Muslims complain that if they want to get ahead or land a good job they have to renounce their religion or at least not be so public about their religion.

See Chinese Crackdowns in Xinjiang, Xinjiang, Minorities

Repressions is less severe in Hui areas in Ningxia than Uighur areas in Xinjiang. The Muslim schools there are full of eager students; Ningxia University offers classes in Arabic; and kindergarten students take classes in Islam. Some of the schools there are financed by Arab countries in the Middle East that supply China with oil and gas.

In Qinghai and Gangsu, Hui Muslims go by Muslim names, eat at restaurants that refuse to sell alcohol or pork, openly express their fondness for Osama bin Laden and call the Chinese “godless people.” In some vilages most women cover their heads and most men wear Muslim-style skull caps, have beards and greet each other in Arabic. Dru Gladney, an expert on Chinese Muslims at the University of Hawaii, told Reuters, “In places like Qinghai and Gansu, where Islam is less politicized, the government is more open and more relaxed. Particularly in very poor areas, there is a lot of flexibility.”.....

26. Post #19

Gold Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 917601 View Post
    Simply, You do not read Chinese nor that part of the worlds news. islamist terrorism is alive and well in China and India, can't change the spots on a leopard. Chinese Islamic terrorism pulls up over thousands of articles on that subject.Seek, you will find.I will not spoon feed you. You chose to ignore, good luck soldier.

http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/...tist-violence/
    BEIJING: China has arrested more suspects over clashes in the ethnically divided region of Xinjiang last week that left 21 people dead, state media said Monday.
    China blamed the violence in the western Chinese region on “terrorists”, but rights groups say the charge is used to justify the authorities’ use of force against members of a Muslim minority.
    State-run broadcaster CCTV said Monday that “another group of terrorists has been arrested”, citing senior security official Meng Hongwei and adding that police had seized weapons and flags belonging to a separatist group.
    The report did not say how many people had been arrested.
    Local authorities have said that eight members of the Uighur ethnic group were arrested in connection with last week’s unrest in the region, which is often hit by violence.
    Chinese officials have said that 15 police officers and social workers were among the 21 killed in gun fights on April 23 in Barchuk county.
    Many Uighurs complain of religious and cultural repression by Chinese authorities, which rights groups identify as the source of unrest in Xinjiang. Chinese authorities and state media often blame the unrest on “terrorism”.

And guess what, China says clash suspects met to study Quran
    The group was led by Kasmu Memet, who began hosting the Quran study sessions in September, according to an account from the Xinjiang police that was posted to official websites.
    In March, they began manufacturing swords and conducting test explosions in preparation for carrying out a major attack this summer in densely populated areas of Kashgar, the account said.

I will add they are estimated at only20 million,and all Sunni. You will find the Chinese government puts many restrictions on them, read on for Islam 101 China.

http://factsanddetails.com/china.php?itemid=82

Ma Jia Jun Army There are a number of rules and restrictions regarding the practice of Islam in China. Many of them are directed at the Uighurs in Xinjiang--because some Uighurs and Uighur groups have espoused radical Islam and advocated independence for Xinjiang--not the Hui and other Muslim groups who have generally been more complaint with Beijing’s wishes.

In many places the Chinese have banned muezzins—the loudspeakers that call the faithful to prayer. Instead the call to prayer is performed the old fashion way by a man who shouts at the top of his lungs from the roof a mosque. Schools that train Muslim clerics are carefully monitored and students have to undergo thorough background checks before they are admitted. Longtime clerics have been forced to enroll in Chinese patriotic programs and undergo annual licencing procedures. Many are on Beijing’s payroll.

In some places Muslims are prohibited from fasting and gathering at mosques during Ramadan. There are also rules prohibiting students from entering Muslim schools if they are under 18 or have not completed their education at regular Chinese secondary schools. Public schools in some Muslim areas insist that students eat during Ramadan. If they don’t eat they are disciplined. In Kasghar, tea kettles have been seized from students out of concern the students might use them for ritual morning ablutions before Muslim prayers.

There are severe restrictions of making the pilgrimage to Mecca. Only a few are allowed to go. Many more want to go and resent the fact they can’t.

Muslim are only supposed to worship at mosques unless they have been sanctioned by the state-supported Chinese Islamic Association. In some places Friday prayers are limited to 30 minutes with sermons scripted by Beijing. Mullahs who say something the government doesn’t like risk getting thrown in jail for 10 years. Government employees are not allowed to enter mosques and clerics at the mosques are supposed to report those that do. If workers are caught going to mosques they risk losing their jobs.

In 1995, the Chinese Islamic Association decreed: "No scripture studies or Arabic classes are to be held without permission." Signs and banners hung outside mosques in Hotam, Kashgar and other cities in Xinjiang read: “Completely aided by the Communist Party’s religious policy. Actively lead religion towards a just socialist society.” Polygamy was outlawed by the Communists shortly after they came to power in 1949.

Repression of Islam in China

Salar Muslim As part of Beijing's campaign against Muslim separatism and terrorism, young people are banned from mosques, foreign Muslims are banned from meeting local imams and mosques are routinely prohibited from issuing the call to prayer. Religious material has been seized and hundreds of mosques and Koranic schools have been shut down. Muslims have been arrested for preaching illegally and translating the Koran into local languages. Imam have been sent to re-education classes.

The Communist government closely monitors religious activity and worries that mosques and other houses of worship might become centers for anti-government agitation. Mosques are sometimes empty because Muslims fear being blacklisted for going there. Many mosque are infiltrated by informers. In response to repression a number of underground mosques have opened up. Many believe these are more likely to be breeding grounds for Islamic extremism than ordinary mosques.

Some Muslims complain that if they want to get ahead or land a good job they have to renounce their religion or at least not be so public about their religion.

See Chinese Crackdowns in Xinjiang, Xinjiang, Minorities

Repressions is less severe in Hui areas in Ningxia than Uighur areas in Xinjiang. The Muslim schools there are full of eager students; Ningxia University offers classes in Arabic; and kindergarten students take classes in Islam. Some of the schools there are financed by Arab countries in the Middle East that supply China with oil and gas.

In Qinghai and Gangsu, Hui Muslims go by Muslim names, eat at restaurants that refuse to sell alcohol or pork, openly express their fondness for Osama bin Laden and call the Chinese “godless people.” In some vilages most women cover their heads and most men wear Muslim-style skull caps, have beards and greet each other in Arabic. Dru Gladney, an expert on Chinese Muslims at the University of Hawaii, told Reuters, “In places like Qinghai and Gansu, where Islam is less politicized, the government is more open and more relaxed. Particularly in very poor areas, there is a lot of flexibility.”.....
    You just proved my point.

Did you even read that article that you grabbed up from the first right wing hate site that turned up in your Google search? Those crimes were being committed by a minority group in China called the Uyghur. They make up less than 1% of China's population and are of Turkish decent. 90% of China are Han Chinese, a totally different ethnic group.

27. Post #20

Midas Member
    Thanks

You just proved my point.

Did you even read that article that you grabbed up from the first right wing hate site that turned up in your Google search? Those crimes were being committed by a minority group in China called the Uyghur. They make up less than 1% of China's population and are of Turkish decent. 90% of China are Han Chinese, a totally different ethnic group.
    You proved mine- you did not read the entire article, China effectively muzzled Islam by only allowing " approved" Islam.No Ramadan feasting, Approved Muslim organizations only,......go ask a native Chinese national, mine lives across the street, and a close family member married another one, they simply reply there is no Islam in China, they have a very "few Chinese Muslims, and no Muslims."

28. Post #21

Thanks

That wasnt me who said that.

If either of you want to try to refute anything Ive said, Im here. Otherwise carry on with sitting there on the sidelines name calling like a couple of 12 year old girls who are terrified of an actual debate.

*No offense.
    My mistake, sorry I brought it up.

29. Post #22

Thanks

I'll agree that Christians are a bunch of hyprcrites and half baked losers. I can attest to it personally. Not very good at follow through in religious matters. Its like, like I need someone to save me because I can't seem to hold up to the standard.

30. Post #23

Midas Member
    Thanks

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-C...n-Islam-312266

Fundamentally Freund: President Barack Obama and much of the Western press seem to have difficulty saying in close proximity to one another: ‘Islamic’ and ‘terror.’
    Pakistanis holding Bin Laden poster Photo: Naseer Ahmed / Reuters The past few weeks have been difficult ones for the United States and its allies, as they received some painful reminders that the war on terror is far from over.

In a dastardly attack on April 15, two bombs went off at the Boston Marathon, killing three people, wounding 264 others and leaving more than two dozen amputees. A week later, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police announced that they had arrested two people in a plot to attack a passenger train heading to Toronto from New York.

There were other incidents as well. On April 18, gunmen stormed a hotel in the Kenyan town of Garissa and sprayed bullets into the restaurant, killing 10.

And on April 28, two assassins opened fire on army intelligence officers in the town of Lamitan in the Philippines, killing two people.

What all these episodes have in common is one highly conspicuous fact: they were all carried out by Muslim terrorists bent on killing as many “infidels” as possible.

Indeed, despite an ongoing avalanche of violence being perpetrated around the world by Muslim extremists, there are two words President Barack Obama and much of the Western press seem to have difficulty saying in close proximity to one another: “Islamic” and “terror.”

They would rather soothe themselves – and us – into complacency, as if refusing to call something by its name will magically make it go away.

Take, for example, a May 4 Associated Press story about the prison sentence being sought by US prosecutors against Manssor Arbabsiar for his 2011 plot to kill the Saudi ambassador to Washington. Arbabsiar, who admitted that he had been sent by Iranian intelligence and that he had “no problem” with the possibility of causing mass casualties, is described by the AP as a “Texas man” and a “US citizen with an Iranian passport,” as though either of these had anything to do with his motivation.

Nowhere in the story does the vaunted news agency bother to state what we all know: Arbabsiar was an Islamic terrorist.

This kind of self-deception and denial might provide some fleeting sense of comfort, but it obscures the very nature of the threat that we are all facing. It is bad enough that the media is playing this game, but it is far more worrisome that the Obama administration is doing so as well.

As commentator Charles Krauthammer recently pointed out, Obama “won’t use any words that might imply a connection between radical Islam and terrorism, which anyone over the age of nine knows is the single greatest cause of terror in the world today. This matters because you have to be clear with your own people about who the enemy is.”

Making matters worse is the fact that we like to lie to ourselves and stress repeatedly that moderation prevails in the Muslim world and that only a small band of Islamic extremists support the use of violence....

31. Post #24

Gold Member
    Thanks

You proved mine- you did not read the entire article, China effectively muzzled Islam by only allowing " approved" Islam.No Ramadan feasting, Approved Muslim organizations only,......go ask a native Chinese national, mine lives across the street, and a close family member married another one, they simply reply there is no Islam in China, they have a very "few Chinese Muslims, and no Muslims."
    So not only did a tiny tiny non-asian racial minority commit the only Islamic related crimes in China, but the indigenous Chinese have the sense to only allow a watered down version of a garbage religion be practiced in their country.

Hans>Semites

Race A>Race B

We are in complete agreement brah. There are differences between the races.

32. Post #25

Thanks

Ha Ha I love the Irony above re Joo Bashing

To think it was not that many years ago that both it and the hanging of Strange Fruit were almost a national pastime in the US (and other places).

Obviously the sanctions on those can now hit one where it hurts, in the wallet. So who do we have left ? why the Muslims of course

33. Post #26

GIM Statesman
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 1,504 Posts

The Christian Bible has probably 10 times the examples of genocide, mass murder, mutilation, violence than the Quran. Ive studied both.

At least the Muslims arernt half assing their religion. They adhere to it 100% while the Bible thumpers practically dont do anything their book instructs.

Numbers, Id like to have a friendly Bible discussion/debate with you. Interested?
    don't read the bible I've got a brain capable of anything I need to know . I have a Harley Davidson bible dats good enuff for me.
    IF YA CANT DAZZLE THEM WITH BRILLIANCE BAFFLE THEM WITH BULLsh!t.

34. Post #27

GIM Statesman
    Thanks

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-C...n-Islam-312266

Fundamentally Freund: President Barack Obama and much of the Western press seem to have difficulty saying in close proximity to one another: ‘Islamic’ and ‘terror.’
    Pakistanis holding Bin Laden poster Photo: Naseer Ahmed / Reuters The past few weeks have been difficult ones for the United States and its allies, as they received some painful reminders that the war on terror is far from over.

In a dastardly attack on April 15, two bombs went off at the Boston Marathon, killing three people, wounding 264 others and leaving more than two dozen amputees. A week later, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police announced that they had arrested two people in a plot to attack a passenger train heading to Toronto from New York.

There were other incidents as well. On April 18, gunmen stormed a hotel in the Kenyan town of Garissa and sprayed bullets into the restaurant, killing 10.

And on April 28, two assassins opened fire on army intelligence officers in the town of Lamitan in the Philippines, killing two people.

What all these episodes have in common is one highly conspicuous fact: they were all carried out by Muslim terrorists bent on killing as many “infidels” as possible.

Indeed, despite an ongoing avalanche of violence being perpetrated around the world by Muslim extremists, there are two words President Barack Obama and much of the Western press seem to have difficulty saying in close proximity to one another: “Islamic” and “terror.”

They would rather soothe themselves – and us – into complacency, as if refusing to call something by its name will magically make it go away.

Take, for example, a May 4 Associated Press story about the prison sentence being sought by US prosecutors against Manssor Arbabsiar for his 2011 plot to kill the Saudi ambassador to Washington. Arbabsiar, who admitted that he had been sent by Iranian intelligence and that he had “no problem” with the possibility of causing mass casualties, is described by the AP as a “Texas man” and a “US citizen with an Iranian passport,” as though either of these had anything to do with his motivation.

Nowhere in the story does the vaunted news agency bother to state what we all know: Arbabsiar was an Islamic terrorist.

This kind of self-deception and denial might provide some fleeting sense of comfort, but it obscures the very nature of the threat that we are all facing. It is bad enough that the media is playing this game, but it is far more worrisome that the Obama administration is doing so as well.

As commentator Charles Krauthammer recently pointed out, Obama “won’t use any words that might imply a connection between radical Islam and terrorism, which anyone over the age of nine knows is the single greatest cause of terror in the world today. This matters because you have to be clear with your own people about who the enemy is.”

Making matters worse is the fact that we like to lie to ourselves and stress repeatedly that moderation prevails in the Muslim world and that only a small band of Islamic extremists support the use of violence....
    the Zionist's fight the Muslim's for control / money / real estate OIL . but use others to die for their problems so they can take it all . that deceit motto is their calling card.
    Last edited by honu5050; 05-30-2013 at 08:20 AM.

35. Post #28

Thanks
    Thanked 3,224 Times in 1,561 Posts

Who's dropping bombs and droning who?
    That's a question you'll never get an answer to from the Islamiphobes. They can't tell you 'Why' either.
    The meaning of Life is to give Life meaning.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Brio For This Useful Post:

Mr Paradise (05-30-2013)

37. Post #29

GIM Statesman
    Thanks

and another little ditty called "agent orange" least we not forget . religion's not for everyone but its a fine tool for the greedy. yep'''' did I leave out depleted uranium ? or small pox infected blankets ......

38. Post #30

Midas Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by honu5050 View Post
    and another little ditty called "agent orange" least we not forget . religion's not for everyone but its a fine tool for the greedy. yep'''' did I leave out depleted uranium ? or small pox infected blankets ......
    Guess those evil Jews ( and Christians) hiding behind every bush have been very busy since 1965.I have 2 acres you can check in your spare time. While you are checking for the Jews behind the bushes, I have a lot of contrails over the house, maybe you can let me know if they are those elusive, hard to prove chemtrails?

39. Post #31

GIM Statesman
    Thanks

Guess those evil Jews ( and Christians) hiding behind every bush have been very busy since 1965.I have 2 acres you can check in your spare time. While you are checking for the Jews behind the bushes, I have a lot of contrails over the house, maybe you can let me know if they are those elusive, hard to prove chemtrails?
    behind every (BUSH). yep you hit da nail on the head. try a bag of ICE on your two acres should relive some of the pain .