Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney
Welcome Guest, is this your first visit?
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now

Thread: The new YAHOO Email update 9/11/13 SUCKS

1. Post #1

Thanks
    Thanked 1,375 Times in 788 Posts

Default The new YAHOO Email update 9/11/13 SUCKS

I thought microsoft cornered the market on taking functional software and making it aggravating and nearly useless in real life but YAHOO is trying to take the gold medal on 'upgrading' to stupid. If they wanted to implement a GMAIL like offering why not just let Google buy them out. If people wanted to have a GMAIL like email package they would use GOOGLE and not YAHOO. What a bunch of knuckleheads. I dont feel better that YAHOO is getting an earful today from their users but sadly they probably will not listen .......
    The people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption. If it be intelligent, brave, and pure, it is because the people demand these high qualities to represent them in the national legislature. -President James Garfield

We have a giverment/takerment, we deserve a government for the people - AgAuGal 2010

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AgAuGal For This Useful Post:

Argentium (09-12-2013), DodgebyDave (09-12-2013), searcher (09-12-2013)

3. Post #2

Thanks
    Thanked 3,061 Times in 1,820 Posts

Default Re: The new YAHOO Email update 9/11/13 SUCKS

Makes it easier to funnel everything to the NSA
    One Shot At Glory
    Driving hard and seeing red
    Destiny calls me
    One night of fire
    One Shot At Glory

4. Post #3

Thanks
    Thanked 1,375 Times in 788 Posts

Default Re: The new YAHOO Email update 9/11/13 SUCKS

Quote Originally Posted by DodgebyDave View Post
    Makes it easier to funnel everything to the NSA
    I had to chuckle since I entertained that thought briefly (too much time at GIM) it must be a formatthe NSA goofs like since we already know Google is just a front for the govy. Too many companies have sold their souls (which is their people and customers) in the name of National Save us All (NSA)
    The people are responsible for the character of their Congress. If that body be ignorant, reckless, and corrupt, it is because the people tolerate ignorance, recklessness, and corruption. If it be intelligent, brave, and pure, it is because the people demand these high qualities to represent them in the national legislature. -President James Garfield

We have a giverment/takerment, we deserve a government for the people - AgAuGal 2010

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AgAuGal For This Useful Post:

DodgebyDave (09-12-2013)