Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney
Welcome Guest, is this your first visit?
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now

Thread: 7 volcanoes erupt at the same time.

1. Post #1

Midas Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,706 Times in 1,916 Posts

Default 7 volcanoes erupt at the same time.

Seven Volcanoes In Six Different Countries All Start Erupting Within Hours Of Each Other

Read more at http://www.educateinspirechange.org/...lvRtOJDkTdi.99

Other than the uptick in strange weather, earthquakes, hurricanes, etc.....exploring newly erupted volcanoe sites does reveal a lot of gold, do be careful and let them cool before starting prospecting.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 917601 For This Useful Post:

phideaux (11-23-2013), Ragnarok (11-24-2013), Varmint Hunter (11-24-2013)

3. Post #2

Thanks
    Thanked 17,467 Times in 8,119 Posts

Default Re: 7 volcanoes erupt at the same time.

Anybody know how unusual is this?
    " 'The problem' is, uh, I'm the president of the United States;
    I'm not, uh, the emperor of the United States."

-- Barrack Hussein Soetoro Soebarkah Obama Shama-Lama-Ding-Dong the Magnificent! - 02/17/13

4. The Following User Says Thank You to phideaux For This Useful Post:

Ragnarok (11-24-2013)

5. Post #3

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 1,918 Posts

We also seem to be passing through a meteor belt or something. Fireballs a meteors and shooting stars are being reported everywhere. Seen one myself that I reported here. Something is going on.
    That volcano thing is not normal if you ask me.

There is a disturbance in the force.
    Serfs Up!!

6. Post #4

Thanks
    Thanked 1,179 Times in 742 Posts

Same thing happened to my family when we all went out for Mexican food. The next morning watch everybody scramble for the bathroom like musical chairs. The hot salsa is just like lava.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nickndfl For This Useful Post:

gringott (11-24-2013)

8. Post #5

Midas Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,706 Times in 1,916 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gringott View Post
    We also seem to be passing through a meteor belt or something. Fireballs a meteors and shooting stars are being reported everywhere. Seen one myself that I reported here. Something is going on.

Many scientists and the normal man is suspecting a relationship between solar activity and earthquakes and volcanos. A link? No idea. But NASA has stated we are entering into a solar flare cycle, and has studied the relationship. A quick search brings up a lot on this subject. This one for instance, it even links birds falling from the sky, which we have seen recently.

http://lyn-stewart.hubpages.com/hub/...ts-and-history

9. Post #6

Thanks

Just a handy place for nature news. It seems to me that there has been more volcanic activity in the past year.

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/
    If some azzhole claims to be from Nevada but doesn't know what a cattle guard is then that person becomes a known liar.

10. Post #7

Found a gold nugget Metal Miner
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gringott View Post

Late summer through early winter there are 4 debris clouds left by comets heading towards our sun which earth passes through. I've been watching them for years hoping to see some larger ones but the meteor showers occur every year without fail. Some years the display is better than others. One year I was lucky enough to be up at a friends cottage in mid August to catch the Perseids meteor shower (so named as the shooting starts seem to emanate from the constellation Perseus). With no moon and little ambient light, the display was spectacular and we were able to count over 50 per hour.

These are the fall/winter displays which are the best due to the longer nights.

October - Orionids
    November - Leonids
    December - Geminids
    January - Quantrids

Most of the dust from these clouds is quite small and generally nothing to worry about. Having said that, meteors the size of the one that caused the very recent Chelyabinsk event (approx. 50 feet) occur once every 30 years but not always in populated areas causing destruction of property. That meteor originated in the Apollo asteroids which is a group of near earth asteroids posing a constant threat to earth - essentially we are always passing through them. The largest known Apollo asteroid is Sisyphus which is about 5 miles wide - similar to the one that allegedly ended the reign of the dinosaurs.(Chixiclub event)

Don't worry, the government is tracking all known earth-ending asteroids so expect to be notified shortly after the impact by registered mail

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xhomerx10 For This Useful Post:

gringott (11-24-2013), Shortstack (11-24-2013)

12. Post #8

Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 643 Posts

Interesting about the belt. I was shoveling light snow this morning from my driveway and noticed there was little patches of snow melt all over. In the center of each melt was either a brown rock or a crystal/glass fragment. It was deep in my drive way so it couldn't have come off a truck. I saved some just in case.

13. Post #9

Found a gold nugget Metal Miner
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by platinumdude View Post
    Interesting about the belt. I was shoveling light snow this morning from my driveway and noticed there was little patches of snow melt all over. In the center of each melt was either a brown rock or a crystal/glass fragment. It was deep in my drive way so it couldn't have come off a truck. I saved some just in case.
    It is possible but generally, due to the speeds they enter earths atmosphere, anything greater than 2 mm (about 1/12 inch) should produce a visible trail of light as it heats up (I guess you wouldn't see that in the day time though). The figures range from 5 to 300 tonnes of cosmic dust reaching the earth each year but most particles would be quite small.

14. Post #10

Thanks
    Thanked 2,851 Times in 1,473 Posts

Volcanoes simultaneously erupting, check. Earthquakes making tsunamis that wreck reactors that kill oceans, check. Signs in the heavens, check. End times here we come.

R.
    "Walk the gold trails of my good friend, do I. On my feet are "strong sole" of thick leather, purchased with much knowledge of physical gold. These shoes not go bare before our journey is done. On trail I see your "thin sole" gold investments cast aside and scavenged by beasts." - ANOTHER (THOUGHTS!) (04/14/01; 18:08:54MT - #: 51887)

Personal best on calm water: SAE - 32 skips. GAE - 21 skips.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ragnarok For This Useful Post:

Varmint Hunter (11-24-2013)

16. Post #11

Thanks
    Thanked 3,835 Times in 1,918 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Volcanoes simultaneously erupting, check. Earthquakes making tsunamis that wreck reactors that kill oceans, check. Signs in the heavens, check. End times here we come.

R.
    Naw, this crap happens every year, perfectly normal. Nothing to see here, move on proletariat.
    Serfs Up!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to gringott For This Useful Post:

Thecrensh (11-24-2013)

18. Post #12

Silver Member
    Thanks

Here's the deal; things seem to be "so common" today because we have a 24/7 news cycle to fill. Just as "wars and rumors of war" have plagued humanity for as long as humanity has been around. Weather has always happened...it's just that anytime something happens today, someone is on the scene with their iPhone uploading it to Facebook/Twitter/Instagram and sending it into CNN.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Thecrensh For This Useful Post:

Silvergun (11-24-2013)

20. Post #13

Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 643 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xhomerx10 View Post
    It is possible but generally, due to the speeds they enter earths atmosphere, anything greater than 2 mm (about 1/12 inch) should produce a visible trail of light as it heats up (I guess you wouldn't see that in the day time though). The figures range from 5 to 300 tonnes of cosmic dust reaching the earth each year but most particles would be quite small.
    Actually upon further review I think it must of been from a gravel and salt truck going by. They never come by my side street. I think the recent ice we had a couple of days ago may have given them cause to do so.