Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney
Welcome Guest, is this your first visit?
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now

Thread: Ariel Sharon Condition Deteriorates: Now 'Life-Threatening'

1. Post #1

Thanks
    Thanked 1,093 Times in 634 Posts

Default Ariel Sharon Condition Deteriorates: Now 'Life-Threatening'

http://www.newsmax.com/MiddleEast/Sh...o_code=16175-1

Former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, comatose since a 2006 stroke, has detriorated to a "life threatening" condition after suffering kidney malfunction, Israel Radio reported on Wednesday.

Officials at the hospital near Tel Aviv where Sharon, 85, has been treated, did not answer their telephones. A Health Ministry spokeswoman declined to comment.

The ex-general and right-wing leader was known for executing a dramatic political about face with a 2005 Gaza pullout that turned Israeli politics on its head when he quit his party and created a centrist faction that ruled Israel for several years.

The radio, echoing reports by other Israeli media outlets, said Sharon's condition had worsened in the past several days and that his life was in danger due to kidney failure.

The Haaretz newspaper's Web site quoting an unnamed source said that Sharon could die in "a matter of days" if his condition continued to decline. Israel's Channel 2 television said Sharon's sons were at his bed side.

2. Post #2

Thanks
    Thanked 4,694 Times in 2,613 Posts

Default Re: Ariel Sharon Condition Deteriorates: Now 'Life-Threatening'

time to tap the organ pipeline (again)
    "Only a FOOL would let his enemy teach his children" Malcom X

“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” John Adams

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EO 11110 For This Useful Post:

Fanakapan (01-02-2014)

4. Post #3

Thanks

For everything that bloke has done, for the cruelty and genocide he commanded, I hope his death is as painful as the pain he has put others through.

The end of one very evil man.

SH
    Last edited by smilershouse; 01-01-2014 at 09:55 PM.

5. Post #4

Thanks
    Thanked 2,066 Times in 1,315 Posts

IF he ever dies, he should be buried at a crossroads, with a stake through his heart. Just to be sure, ya know.
    "The two most common substances in the Universe are hydrogen and stupidity."

Be the Organ Grinder, not the Monkey.

A Trillion Dollars is a stack of $100 bills, 679 miles high.

6. Post #5

Midas Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 Times in 2,711 Posts

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails israel20sharon20usa20washington20un20european20union20world20trade20center20new20york.jpg  
    -------------------------------
    Words can be used to convey information and words can be used to prevent information from being conveyed

In a corrupt society, the truth can be found in what is forbidden to say

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

Colonel Sushi (01-02-2014), Surface (01-02-2014)

8. Post #6

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,495 Times in 2,514 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	israel20sharon20usa20washington20un20european20union20world20trade20center20new20york.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	53069

Sharon Quote is Fabricated

The following is an example of statements misquoted, taken out of context or otherwise manipulated to present a distorted view of Zionist intentions and actions. The misquotes are found in op-eds in campus newpapers and mainstream press as well as on anti-Israel websites.

MISQUOTE:

Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon as quoted in an op-ed by nationally syndicated columnist Georgie Anne Geyer, allegedly said at an Israeli Cabinet meeting in autumn, 2001and reported by Kol Yisrael radio:

“Don't worry about American pressure, we control America.”

“Don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it.”

FACT:

These quotes originated with the pro-Hamas American group Islamic Association for Palestine in an Oct. 13, 2001 press release, which claimed its source as Israeli radio Kol Yisrael:
    According [to] the Israeli Hebrew radio, Col Yisrael Wednesday, Peres warned Sharon that refusing to heed incessant American requests for a cease-fire with the Palestinians would endanger Israeli interests and turn the US against us. At this point, a furious Sharon reportedly turned toward Peres, saying “ . . . I want to tell you something clear, don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it.”…

Elsewhere in the press release, the quote was repeated, albeit slightly altered to: “we control America.”

CAMERA received confirmation from Kol Yisrael political correspondent Yoni Ben-Menachem, who reports on Cabinet meetings, that he never made such a broadcast and that Sharon never made such a statement.

For more on the misquote by Georgie Anne Geyer, read CAMERA's “Syndicated Columnist Georgie Anne Geyer Uses Fabricated Sharon Quote.” The misquote also appears on many anti-Israel and hate sites.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zed For This Useful Post:

917601 (01-01-2014), DodgebyDave (01-01-2014), Jodster (01-02-2014), SilverCity (01-02-2014)

10. Post #7

Midas Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 Times in 2,711 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zed View Post
    Sharon Quote is Fabricated.
    Yeah....any slip of the tongue can be obliterated by lies. You related?
    -------------------------------
    Words can be used to convey information and words can be used to prevent information from being conveyed

In a corrupt society, the truth can be found in what is forbidden to say

11. The Following User Says Thank You to hoarder For This Useful Post:

Surface (01-02-2014)

12. Post #8

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hoarder View Post
    Yeah....any slip of the tongue can be obliterated by lies. You related?
    ...and any neo Nazi fascist website can misquote anything and have it re-quoted ad nauseam by idiots.

Honestly, even if it where a complete truth, do you think he'd be silly enough to say it in any public space?

I think you'd swallow ANYTHING that was said about the Jew's just so long as it wasn't positive.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Zed For This Useful Post:

dirt to oil (01-02-2014)

14. Post #9

Thanks

Boil in excrement Ariel.

15. Post #10

Modal Operator/Moderator Goldhedge's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,581 Times in 6,312 Posts

I sure don't know if he said the quote?

I don't even know if the Protocols on the Elders are a fraud...?

I do know that where there is smoke there is fire though...
    "...a Republic, if you can keep it!" Ben Franklin

Derivatives are contracts whose value is derived from stocks, bonds, loans, currencies and
    commodities, or linked to specific events such as changes in interest rates or the weather.

"Money is the future idea of value." Armstrong

"Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance." Sun Tzu
    Be the change you want to see in the world. Gandhi

16. Post #11

Thanks
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 690 Posts

I thought the guy had effectively been Not Alive since they put him on life support ?

I suppose the day had to come when it would not be enough, but I'm wondering if the Israeli's aint risking becoming a laughing stock so many years after the event ?
    I'll be a Daisy if you do

17. Post #12

Thanks

The death of Ariel Sharon is an important harbinger of HIS coming.

I give no opinion one way or the other. It is what it is..
    click here for source article

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jodster For This Useful Post:

Ahillock (01-02-2014), dirt to oil (01-02-2014)

19. Post #13

Thanks

Hoarder....I mean, Ariel...so true...so true.

Sharon, may you burn in hell old wicked man and may maggots devour your body.

20. Post #14

Found a gold nugget Metal Miner Surface's Avatar
    Thanks

Sharon Quote is Fabricated

The following is an example of statements misquoted, taken out of context or otherwise manipulated to present a distorted view of Zionist intentions and actions. The misquotes are found in op-eds in campus newpapers and mainstream press as well as on anti-Israel websites.

MISQUOTE:

Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon as quoted in an op-ed by nationally syndicated columnist Georgie Anne Geyer, allegedly said at an Israeli Cabinet meeting in autumn, 2001and reported by Kol Yisrael radio:

“Don't worry about American pressure, we control America.”

“Don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it.”

FACT:

These quotes originated with the pro-Hamas American group Islamic Association for Palestine in an Oct. 13, 2001 press release, which claimed its source as Israeli radio Kol Yisrael:
    According [to] the Israeli Hebrew radio, Col Yisrael Wednesday, Peres warned Sharon that refusing to heed incessant American requests for a cease-fire with the Palestinians would endanger Israeli interests and turn the US against us. At this point, a furious Sharon reportedly turned toward Peres, saying “ . . . I want to tell you something clear, don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it.”…

Elsewhere in the press release, the quote was repeated, albeit slightly altered to: “we control America.”

CAMERA received confirmation from Kol Yisrael political correspondent Yoni Ben-Menachem, who reports on Cabinet meetings, that he never made such a broadcast and that Sharon never made such a statement.

For more on the misquote by Georgie Anne Geyer, read CAMERA's “Syndicated Columnist Georgie Anne Geyer Uses Fabricated Sharon Quote.” The misquote also appears on many anti-Israel and hate sites.
    From SourceWatch....
    CAMERA

The Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA) is a powerful Boston-based lobby group that tries to curb criticism of Israel in U.S. media.
    Founded by Charles Jacobs in the wake of Israel's 1982 invasion of Lbanon, CAMERA claims to be "a media-monitoring, research and membership organization devoted to promoting accurate and balanced coverage of Israel and the Middle East". According to its website, it "systematically monitors, documents, reviews and archives Middle East coverage" and its staffers "directly contact reporters, editors, producers and publishers concerning distorted or inaccurate coverage, offering factual information to refute errors."

According to its Executive Director, what sets it apart from other media watch-dog groups is its "sizable paying, activist membership."

CAMERA is widely regarded as a pro-Israeli lobby group that as put by Journalist and author Robert I. Friedman - "CAMERA, the A.D.L., AIPAC and the rest of the lobby don't want fairness, but bias in their favor. And they are prepared to use McCarthyite tactics, as well as the power and money of pro-Israel PACs, to get whatever Israel wants." "

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Surface For This Useful Post:

Eyebone (01-02-2014), Gold Rules (01-02-2014), hoarder (01-02-2014)

22. Post #15

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Surface View Post
    From SourceWatch....
    CAMERA

The Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA) is a powerful Boston-based lobby group that tries to curb criticism of Israel in U.S. media.
    Founded by Charles Jacobs in the wake of Israel's 1982 invasion of Lbanon, CAMERA claims to be "a media-monitoring, research and membership organization devoted to promoting accurate and balanced coverage of Israel and the Middle East". According to its website, it "systematically monitors, documents, reviews and archives Middle East coverage" and its staffers "directly contact reporters, editors, producers and publishers concerning distorted or inaccurate coverage, offering factual information to refute errors."

According to its Executive Director, what sets it apart from other media watch-dog groups is its "sizable paying, activist membership."

CAMERA is widely regarded as a pro-Israeli lobby group that as put by Journalist and author Robert I. Friedman - "CAMERA, the A.D.L., AIPAC and the rest of the lobby don't want fairness, but bias in their favor. And they are prepared to use McCarthyite tactics, as well as the power and money of pro-Israel PACs, to get whatever Israel wants." "
    So it's CAMERA or mainly far right Jew hating forums that carry this quote... Find me an unbiased and credible source because on the surface of it just the idea that quote of that nature came from any experienced politician is not credible.

Find the source... I can't and CAMERA is the most credible report I can find.

23. Post #16

Found a gold nugget Metal Miner Surface's Avatar
    Thanks

So it's CAMERA or mainly far right Jew hating forums that carry this quote... Find me an unbiased and credible source because on the surface of it just the idea that quote of that nature came from any experienced politician is not credible.

Find the source... I can't and CAMERA is the most credible report I can find.
    Why of course the source is Ariel Sharon speaking in Hebrew on the Israel radio show Kol Yisrael.

And CAMERA which has no creditability at all, is the only source you can find that claims it's not true, yet Ariel Sharon said it in an argument on radio with Shimon Peres less than a month after 9/11. This is now 2014. Your claimed disbelief coupled with the only source saying otherwise who is known that no tactic is to low to push their lobbyist agenda for Israel, ain't gonna ever get those words back into Ariel Sharon's mouth as unsaid, nor retrieved from the airwaves back to Kol Yisrael as unbroadcasted.

It is what it is, get over it.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Surface For This Useful Post:

Eyebone (01-02-2014), Fanakapan (01-02-2014), Gold Rules (01-02-2014), hoarder (01-02-2014)

25. Post #17

Thanks
    Thanked 1,023 Times in 690 Posts

Have to agree, if CAMERA and Daniel Pipes made a statement that the sun was up, I'd want to go outside and check
    I'll be a Daisy if you do

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fanakapan For This Useful Post:

Gold Rules (01-02-2014), hoarder (01-02-2014), Surface (01-02-2014)

27. Post #18

They drew first blood Juristic Person's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 Times in 929 Posts

Boo-hoo...
    Live your life in a manner that brings you happiness. Wealth isn't going to buy it for you.
    -Scorp

28. Post #19

Thanks
    Thanked 3,077 Times in 1,035 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jodster View Post
    The death of Ariel Sharon is an important harbinger of HIS coming.

I give no opinion one way or the other. It is what it is..
    click here for source article

No wonder they want to keep the 'ol bugger alive.
    GOLD=FREEDOM!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to FoundingFathers For This Useful Post:

Surface (01-02-2014)

30. Post #20

Found a gold nugget Metal Miner SQUEXX's Avatar
    Thanks

Say "Hi" to Trayvon when you see him in hell, you murdering Jew bastard!