Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney
Welcome Guest, is this your first visit?
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now

Thread: Undermine the legitimacy of traffic courts? Case dismissed

1. Post #1

Modal Operator/Moderator Goldhedge's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,352 Times in 7,023 Posts

Default Undermine the legitimacy of traffic courts? Case dismissed

Comment below video:

"I won in traffic court today through some back-and-forth motions filed. My arguments laid waste to the notion that a civil court can adjudicate a case without a cause of action or corpus delicti. Denial response from the prosecutor contradicted law and ignored facts. She had no option to do otherwise, because traffic courts are an unconstitutional extortion racket. Reply to the denial was submitted yesterday morning, refuting the prosecutor's arguments. Judge subsequently dismissed the case."

Special thanks to Marc Stevens for his tireless work in exposing this fraud.
    marcstevens.net

Motion to Strike template: http://marcstevens.net/store/motion-...e-dismiss.html

[They're selling the templates at above link, but I'll bet a google search will turn them up.]

"...a Republic, if you can keep it!" Ben Franklin

Derivatives are contracts whose value is derived from stocks, bonds, loans, currencies and
    commodities, or linked to specific events such as changes in interest rates or the weather.

"Money is the future idea of value." Armstrong

"Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance." Sun Tzu
    Be the change you want to see in the world. Gandhi

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goldhedge For This Useful Post:

freud198 (01-23-2014), RichG (01-23-2014)

3. Post #2

Thanks
    Thanked 5,315 Times in 2,014 Posts

Default Re: Undermine the legitimacy of traffic courts? Case dismissed

Congratulations Goldhedge on your win.
    I too fight traffic extortions.

OOOOOPs forgot to say: If we really had a judicial system, then the judge would have,
    should have given him the information. Further indicating the fraud.
    Last edited by TAEZZAR; 01-23-2014 at 07:07 PM. Reason: added comment
    Behold the turtle, for he only makes progress, when he sticks his neck out !
    In order to put you head in the sand, you must first be on your knees !

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TAEZZAR For This Useful Post:

Ebie (02-02-2014), Goldhedge (01-23-2014)

5. Post #3

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TAEZZAR View Post
    Congratulations Goldhedge on your win.
    I too fight traffic extortions.

OOOOOPs forgot to say: If we really had a judicial system, then the judge would have,
    should have given him the information. Further indicating the fraud.
    That wasn't me in court.... Just found the information informative...

Derivatives are contracts whose value is derived from stocks, bonds, loans, currencies and
    commodities, or linked to specific events such as changes in interest rates or the weather.

6. Post #4

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 Times in 841 Posts

Marc Stevens is awesome! His "Call of Shame" series is priceless. He finds the weakness, and pounds at it mercilessly.

You are not going to protect yourself from the corruption in the system by reasoning with it. You have to find the untruths, and bring them out into daylight. They don't like that!

7. Post #5

Thanks

I found this to be informative.

Challenging jurisdiction is your best defense

Challenging jurisdiction is your best defense against the thugs in kangaroo land, because if you use the right argument and they proceed against you anyway, (as many criminal black robed thugs in the municipal administrative tribunals do), than you will have laid the ground work to have their bull**** conviction overturned on appeal. Most people are simply oblivious to this fact. Which in my view, is probably one of the main reasons why they have become such bold violators of peoples rights. And I've never met or heard of a Liaryer that would tell anyone anything about this because they are all sworn agents of the crown, sworn to uphold the fraud.

If they attempt to tell you that you can't question their jurisdiction, it would be best to have already filed an affidavit of challenge demanding dismissal that incorporates the use of the following case sites in support of your challenge and demand.

"Once jurisdiction is challenged, the court cannot proceed when it clearly appears that the court lacks jurisdiction, the court has no authority to reach merits, but, rather, should dismiss the action." Melo v. US, 505 F2d 1026.

"The law requires proof of jurisdiction to appear on the record of the administrative agency and all administrative proceedings." Hagans v. Lavine, 415 U. S. 533.

"The law provides that once State and Federal Jurisdiction has been challenged, it must be proven." Main v. Thiboutot, 100 S. Ct. 2502 (1980).

"There is no discretion to ignore lack of jurisdiction." Joyce v. U.S. 474 2D 215.

The following is an example of how one might defend his rights if bullied, coerced, or otherwise threatened to appear before a kangaroo tribunal. Note I refuse to refer to them as courts, because they aren't.

(Disclaimer) I an not a BAR Attorner, and this is not legal advise. It is meant for informational purposes only And undoubtedly I won't claim it to be all inclusive. If any of my learned Sovereign brothers or sisters can think of any questions or statements they believe should be added to this, please feel welcomed and encouraged to note them in the comments section.

Questions and Statements of Fact for the Record:

Question - Are we on the record? Is there an official record being made of these proceedings? (And don't say anything further until you can be certain there is.)

Important Note: (It may be your best bet to hire your own certified court reporter or video record the proceeding if possible. And... If possible, having a host of supporters sitting in on their kangaroo proceedings who will also swear out affidavits as to what they saw and heard is another powerful method of holding their feet to the fire, Not to mention the fact that those affidavits can be used as attachments in support of your brief on appeal if that becomes necessary)

Statement - For the record, I am here under duress, I do not want to participate in these proceedings, and I do not consent to your presumed jurisdiction over me the natural man. (hold up your family Bible and point to the section where your birth was recorded)

Statement - For the record, Are you ordering me to participate against my will? If so,
    Than for the record, I am here, by special appearance only to challenge jurisdiction, and to have this matter dismissed with prejudice on that basis.

Statement - For the record, I believe this court lacks both personam and subject matter jurisdiction to proceed, and I want to see proof of jurisdiction duly placed into evidence on the record.

(As usual the black robed thug will argue that he has jurisdiction to proceed) It's a bluff and a lie!

What???

Statement - So for the record, you sir, the administrator of this tribunal, presume to have jurisdiction to proceed with no facts presented as evidence for doing so, in direct contravention of well established law?

Question - Where is the competent fact witness?

Question - Where is the damaged party?

Question - Who brings the claim?

Question - Who is underwriting this action?

Question - Where is the verified complaint against me, sworn under penalty of perjury and full commercial liability?

Question - For the record sir, do you have a sworn oath of office to uphold the federal and state constitutions on file with the secretary of state? Do you have a liability bond?

(He may or may not respond, if he does, he will likely affirm) if so

Statement - Than for the record sir, I accept your oath and bond.

Statement Furthermore, and for the record, I do not stand under the nature and cause of any accusations or charges that have been made against me here, until such time as the charges have been properly alleged on a lawfully verified charging instrument, and placed on the record of these proceedings.

Statement - Therefore, for the record, I am unable to make a plea to the charges until the aforementioned conditions have been met as stated. Wherefore I would have an opportunity to raise a meaningful defense against every element of the charges. Whereas I do not propose the ability to rebut any unstated or unsubstantiated presumptions.

Statement - Furthermore, for the record, As the living man, if I stand accused by law, than I stand here with the presumption of innocence, non guild in any way.

Statement - For the record, I am a man, not a corporation or a legal "person" nor have I to be the surety for one. This is not me. (hold up a copy of the birth certificate)

Statement - For the record, I demand to see the contract wherein I knowingly, willingly, and with full disclosure of the terms therein, consented or otherwise agreed to be surety for the state created fiction? (again hold up the birth certificate)

Statement - I see your military flag, putting myself and all others who enter here on notice that this is an administrative tribunal under the law of merchant, and that only contractual disputes in commerce under admiralty law are settled here. - so again I'm asking you sir,

Question - On the record, where is the contract that binds my participation in this tribunal? Where is the Form 1099OID?

Question - On the record, How does an administrative tribunal which has only been empowered to settle contract disputes between corporate fictions, presume to have authority over myself, a flesh and blood living man with a soul?

Statement - Again, for the record, I AM THE LIVING MAN with a soul, I am not a dead thing. I am not the corporate fiction that was created by means of deceptive fraud against my parents, when an agent of the corporate de facto state stole my intellectual private property (my name) at some point after my natural birth on this land. And I do not consent to being the surety for this dead corporate fictitious entity. (again hold up the birth certificate)

Statement - for the record, I hereby reserve all of my rights as a living man, at all times, in all places, waiving none. However, I do waive the implied benefits and privileges associated with any state created corporate fiction.

Statement - Therefore, on the record, I respectfully demand the dismissal of this action with prejudice, due to lack of jurisdiction.

NOTE: The following two statements could be incorporated in the event you are ordered to seek legal re presentation.

Statement - For the record, I require no re-presentation by any member of the BAR Association, a closed shop monopoly that operates in violation of the Taft-Hartly Act, (Pub.L. 80-101, 61 Stat. 136, enacted June 23, 1947, officially know as the Labor - Management Relations Act.

Statement - Furthermore and for the record, It is my understanding that all such BAR Attorners at law are only authorized to re present dead fictions, (hold up a copy of your birth certificate) or in other words this piece of paper, and not me the living man standing before you now.

Some additional cases that support the challenge of jurisdiction.

A judgment rendered by a court without personal jurisdiction over the defendant is void. It is a nullity. [A judgment shown to be void for lack of personal service on the defendant is a nullity.] Sramek v. Sramek, 17 Kan. App. 2d 573, 576-77, 840 P.2d 553 (1992), rev. denied 252 Kan. 1093 (1993).

"A court cannot confer jurisdiction where none existed and cannot make a void proceeding valid. It is clear and well established law that a void order can be challenged in any court" OLD WAYNE MUT. L. ASSOC. v. McDONOUGH, 204 U. S. 8, 27 S. Ct. 236 (1907).

"Court must prove on the record, all jurisdiction facts related to the jurisdiction asserted." Latana v. Hopper, 102 F. 2d 188; Chicago v. New York, 37 F Supp. 150.

"Jurisdiction can be challenged at any time." and "Jurisdiction, once challenged, cannot be assumed and must be decided." Basso v. Utah Power & Light Co., 495 F 2d 906, 910.

"Defense of lack of jurisdiction over the subject matter may be raised at any time, even on appeal." Hill Top Developers v. Holiday Pines Service Corp., 478 So. 2d. 368 (Fla 2nd DCA 1985)

"Once challenged, jurisdiction cannot be assumed, it must be proved to exist." Stuck v. Medical Examiners, 94 Ca 2d 751. 211 P2d 389.

"The burden shifts to the court to prove jurisdiction." Rosemond v. Lambert, 469 F2d 416.

"A universal principle as old as the law is that a proceedings of a court without jurisdiction are a nullity and its judgment therein without effect either on person or property." Norwood v. Renfield, 34 C 329; Ex parte Giambonini, 49 P. 732.

"Jurisdiction is fundamental and a judgment rendered by a court that does not have jurisdiction to hear is void ab initio." In Re Application of Wyatt, 300 P. 132; Re Cavitt, 118 P2d 846.

"Thus, where a judicial tribunal has no jurisdiction of the subject matter on which it assumes to act, its proceedings are absolutely void in the fullest sense of the term." Dillon v. Dillon, 187 P 27.

"A court has no jurisdiction to determine its own jurisdiction, for a basic issue in any case before a tribunal is its power to act, and a court must have the authority to decide that question in the first instance." Rescue Army v. Municipal Court of Los Angeles, 171 P2d 8; 331 US 549, 91 L. ed. 1666, 67 S.Ct. 1409.

"A departure by a court from those recognized and established requirements of law, however close apparent adherence to mere form in method of procedure, which has the effect of depriving one of a constitutional right, is an excess of jurisdiction." Wuest v. Wuest, 127 P2d 934, 937.

"Where a court failed to observe safeguards, it amounts to denial of due process of law, court is deprived of juris." Merritt v. Hunter, C.A. Kansas 170 F2d 739.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Goldhedge For This Useful Post:

BarnacleBob (02-03-2014)

9. Post #6

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 Times in 841 Posts

Is this last post from Marc Stevens? I think the case cites are great! Just make sure that you feature the state cites in a state court proceeding like traffic court.

Traffic court is all about getting you to plead. They'll even try to get you to plead when you post your "bail". Once you plead, you are in their jurisdiction. Game over.

Instead of making statements, ask questions: Where are the moving documents? Where does the plaintiff aver jurisdiction? Why wasn't I served with these documents? Sorry, but I cannot make an informed plea until I see the basic elements of the prosecution's case. WHERE ARE THEY?

10. Post #7

Thanks

Not certain who authored it.

Found it on Facebook and thought the cites were important too.

Kept it all together to preserve continuity.

Always ask questions.

11. Post #8

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Goldhedge View Post

Challenging jurisdiction is your ONLY defense

. The real man, not being an attorney, cannot come into the court without permission.

12. Post #9

Thanks
    Thanked 1,528 Times in 898 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TRYNEIN View Post
    . The real man, not being an attorney, cannot come into the court without permission.
    That's why the man makes a "special appearance" (under civil procedure) to dispute the court's jurisdiction ... and states so before asking the judge to enter the bar.
    In vexillum of angelus quod liberi ... nos vadum reperio fidelis