1. Thurs am and USD regains some lost ground, now over 101
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Thur Morning! To start we have Gold down 9 to 1202, while Silver is down 31 to 1695. We have Crude up on supply info after a big downswing, +31 to 5221. The USD is back above 101 at 101.12.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 1/7/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1173.40-- UP 21.70 Silver $16.52-- UP 54 Oil $53.99 -- UP 27 TICS USD $102.21 -- DOWN 7 Based on near term futures contract--- At JMB Current price AGE 2017 $1243.95 (1), SAE $19.53 (20)
  4. Added Heartland Precious Metals out of OK and LA to the map, Added Texas Precious Metals, and Added Provident Metals.

95% of ALL JOBS CREATED UNDER OBAMA ARE PART-TIME or CONTRACT

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by GOLDBRIX, Jan 5, 2017.

1. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX In God I Trust and most in GIM Gold Chaser

"Nearly 95% of all new jobs during Obama era were part-time, or contract
    [​IMG]EconomyDec 21, 2016 12:23AM ET
    (Photo Deleted, I already sick-gb)

Reuters. Decline in standard of living for many.
    Investing.com -- A new study by economists from Harvard and Princeton indicates that 94% of the 10 million new jobs created during the Obama era were temporary positions.
    The study shows that the jobs were temporary, contract positions, or part-time "gig" jobs in a variety of fields.
    Female workers suffered most heavily in this economy, as work in traditionally feminine fields, like education and medicine, declined during the era.
    The research by economists Lawrence Katz of Harvard University and Alan Krueger at Princeton University shows that the proportion of workers throughout the U.S., during the Obama era, who were working in these kinds of temporary jobs, increased from 10.7% of the population to 15.8%.
    Krueger, a former chairman of the White House Council of Economic Advisers, was surprised by the finding....)".
    https://www.investing.com/news/econ...ing-obama-era-part-time,-contract-work-449057

So, Obama's Economics = FAKE NEWS

Eyebone likes this.
  2. Eyebone

Eyebone Gold Member Gold Chaser

I know.

'Fundamentally',, changing the country has been going on for a while.

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  3. iconoclast

iconoclast Seeker Seeker

Truth Seeker
    The government has been giving b.s. job numbers for years even before the Obama Administration. They do it to inject confidence in their weak financial system and economy. Don't think things will be less deceptive with Trump in there.

4. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX In God I Trust and most in GIM Gold Chaser

The first time I realized numbers were being skewed was during the Clinton Era, but I bet if looked you can find it going much further back than that.

5. Aurumag

Aurumag Midas Member Midas Member

The myriad prevarications and criminal escapades of the Clinton regime served as an eye opening experience for me also.