1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

A rare prophetic film you may never heard about.

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by HardTruth, Sep 12, 2017.

1. HardTruth

HardTruth Seeker Seeker

This was a independent film made in the late 1980s. For its time, it had cutting edge computer graphics . The main villain In the film, wrote the film/ directed it, painted the incredible paintings , etc. It also has some cool original music.

It basically outlines how the govt will completely monitor everyone and have a complete data base on everyone but there is 1 man alive that is not " in the system" and wants to break down the corrupt system and restore individual thought back into the human race. Back then, I'm not sure if " drones" were being used much ,and in this movie, they call them " voyeur satellites " .

This is a very odd film and it took repeated viewings for me to catch a lot of things. There are some slow parts, but I enjoy this type of film, much more then the TITANIC. Put on a set of headphones and check it out if you dare.

gringott likes this.
  2. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    I'll give it a look. Sounds interesting.

I am still waiting for the personal advertising drones that follow you around as predicted by Phillip K. Dick.

3. HardTruth

HardTruth Seeker Seeker

Its very odd and the utube upload is poor quality. I think for a non mainstream independent film, it has some strong merits.

gringott likes this.
  4. 917601

917601 Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Never been concerned about the drones, cameras, and Internet monitoring. I work at a place that has all....been a few " incidents" I was involved in or witnessed and guess what?...all those monitoring devices did not prevent one single incident from occurring. Do you realize how many people would have to be employed monitoring all that data in real time? It took two days to find the recorded video in one event, a week or two in another serious injury only to realize the " subject" was not videoed because of a malfunctioning camera, and a third was behind an Unidentified object. That said, there are some around here that can read an ID badge at over half a mile.

5. HardTruth

HardTruth Seeker Seeker

Well, anyone that posts online, should already know they are/have been monitored. We certainly were not handed technology like the internet, iphones, etc...just because they wanted to make our lives more convenient. There are nefarious purposes behind it also.

But unfortunately, the peons in society get heavily monitored, while the most evil factions in control, are not monitored or allowed to be involved in things the average person could never be . Trusting evil to be in charge of the monitoring , distribution of news , control of finance , etc is just another recipe for disaster .