1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

All the world's gold...

Discussion in 'Gold Silver (All things Metal)' started by phideaux, Jan 11, 2012.

1. phideaux

phideaux Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

charlie1023, RichG, Snow and 4 others like this.
  2. birddog

birddog Gold Member Gold Chaser

The details in that image are crap on my iPad. At least it enlarges properly on my laptop....

3. dogman

dogman Seeker Seeker

Jack of all trades , master of some.
    Alaska has the potential of being a very huge source of gold, but at the expense of destroying large areas in terms of fishery's and land eye candy. One wonders? If it is worth destroying places on this earth, that the vast majority of this planet will never see? And in the long run, If on believes that if in time destroying parts of the earth for profit, will in turn destroy humanity? Look at over fishing is doing and how what is served at the local restaurants as time goes by. Better choices in the past but as the species are fished out, they serve the next down on the totem pole. What happens when we get to the bottom of the pole? (For example)

Sort of a get mine now, and the hell with what happens later, and let our kids deal with it.

Good philosophical question, methinks!

4. stAGgering

stAGgering Silver Miner Seeker

Simply performed as several Native American cultures did: Plan for seven generations.

5. Gray

Gray Silver Member Silver Miner

Why does the first picture look like a golden booty mooning?

6. Ragnarok

Ragnarok I'd rather be Midas Member

If we could somehow add it all up, with an additional amount for those too embarrassed (or too smart) to admit it, GIM(2) members probably toss/lose that much gold overboard in a year, and at least as much silver. No wonder there's a shortage! :biggrin:

R.:s13: