1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Another superb way to piss off liberals !!

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by TAEZZAR, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Howdy

Howdy Silver Member Silver Miner

In politics, things rarely are as they are made to appear.
    When you watch a movie and see one of the actors get shot and fall over, do you think he's really shot or do you realize it's just an actor doing his job that he gets paid for? Like every Diebold elected puppet, Trump is just following the script his employers have assigned him.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  2. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Delivery boy.
    I think I get you a little better, now. It's not a lack of faith in DT. It's a very strong faith in politics as show. I can understand that viewpoint, because that's what's going on 99.9% of the time. But, for you there's not even the possibility that we elected an outsider out of frustration and disgust with the establishment. You might end up being correct. Time and Trump will tell.

TAEZZAR and Howdy like this.
  3. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

HOWDY, Did YOU vote in the presidential election ?

4. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

Yep, but at this point he's already done more that I do like than what I don't like.
    ...and that's waaaay more positives than I'd have gotten from whatsherface.

Also, he is but a man. An imperfect man with his own flaws. Same as every other man.
    ...and to say that because each and everything he's done (or not done) hasn't been perfect, that he's not worth supporting at all, is to say no one will ever be good enough to support. At that point, all you can do is try to enjoy your disappointment.

Like I said. Perspective. Everyone needs to try to keep some. Remind yourselves where we would be if he hadn't won. TPP being signed, national healthcare being forced on us, and probably amnesty for illegals in her first 100 days. Even if Trump doesn't accomplish a damn thing, he's a success in my eyes just for stemming the tide for at least four years.
    ...and getting at least one, maybe two SC picks is just bonus. That'll set up a more conservative Court for many years to come. Imagine having the Court turn to that womans line of thinking for the next two decades. How f'ed would we be then?

5. Aurumag

Aurumag Dimly lit. Highly reflective Midas Member Site Supporter

Lightwave Jockey
    I am still awaiting those WH incoming mail stats.

6. Howdy

Diebold can do better than 99.9%. Give me one good reason they would let one slip past.

7. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    Figuratively speaking....

8. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

YUP !!!

Son of Gloin likes this.
  9. Joe King

Do tell. How did you end up there? Hopefully they didn't wear ya down too much. lol
    Edited to ask: were you being an infiltrator bent on sabotage? lol

Even if an election could be rigged in the manner you suggest, it could still not be done with such certainty as you suggest.

Pad the numbers? Sure, they could do that and likely did do that.
    Guarantee a result no matter the turnout? Not so likely. There's only so far it could be pushed while being able to still keep it a secret. If there's one thing people do, it's talk. The second thing they do is not keep secrets very well.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  10. Howdy

It can and it does. The majority of states have electronic ballots. That gives those who control the manufacture of electronic voting machines the means to easily adjust the outcome of elections. It gives them total control in those states, not just some influence.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  11. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

This is a proven FACT !!! Sorry to say.

Howdy likes this.
  12. Joe King

So you really think that no one would notice if all votes are changed to a predetermined outcome?
    ...and you really think that she wasn't the preferred one to win by the entrenched ptb? She is everything they stand for. If it could have been rigged 100% (or even 99.9%) she would have won and we'd be the ones out protesting.

If this whole past election cycle was really planned 100% from the get-go and was all a big charade to get Trump into office, the People have no chance at all and there's nothing any of us can do about it. So if that's true and Trumps election was the biggest snow job in history, I'd suggest that you spend your time fishing or something like that because what you describe is an utterly hopeless situation. At least going fishing you might get a free dinner along with the peace of mind and relaxation casting a line can bring.
    If the situation is so hopeless and we're so powerless, why even concern ourselves with any of it?

Son of Gloin likes this.
  13. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

Obviously HOWDY did not VOTE ( Silence Speaks Volumes especially on a direct question with either a YES or NO answer)

YOU do not vote so you got exactly what you wanted. Don't Vote, Don't B!TCH.

Bottom Feeder and Son of Gloin like this.
  14. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    Ya gotta admit, though, if the guy's being logically consistent, there would be no reason for him to vote, since he believes the system is rigged and it's rigged thoroughly and perfectly in favor of TPTB. If the system were as Howdy thinks it to be, it would be "throw down time." We would all effectively be slaves. But Howdy ain't throwing down. He's just telling us we're wasting our time. There's lots of food fer thought there.

Someone_else and the_shootist like this.
  15. hammerhead

hammerhead Not just a screen name Gold Chaser

They announced the get together in the weekly rag and I just had to find out what the fuss was all about. Stayed for the introduction. Turn out was about 100 people. They have about 9 separate divisions. Mostly women. Didn't stick around to find out what the game plan was but if I go to the list of websites they had, could get a good idea of what they are up to. I'm not too concerned.

16. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    U ar flippen funny...hahahathat bimbo could never put up a show as the donald. just not going to happen. He knows these freaks and the oldest one stepped of today. so after the Parana feeding a new chose is acting, yeah redundant; I know.

thing is, is that the donald knows which girl child Lot threw out to the ravanus fags in lot town first. I don't know and you don't know but I bet he does. Wana make a wager?

Bottom Feeder likes this.
  17. michael59

20 years logging
    Seriously when ya think about it analytically...2day the mesicans to morrow? I think that this is what most people fear and it is the fact he just wont stop at one chip but will eat the whole bag. well things will erupt if'n he goes to far.

18. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder Hypophthalmichthys molitrix Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Where is that dang <I don't understand> button when you need it?

BF

Son of Gloin likes this.
  19. michael59

20 years logging
    eye wood think it is in the emo-ja-akons...:bomb 1:

20. GOLDBRIX

SOG, My issue is His statement is a One Trick Pony: DIEBOLD this. DIEBOLD that. DIEBOLD ( which was bought up by a competitor)is NOT the biggest manufacturer / vender of voting machines in the United States. That competitor was forced by The Department of Justice to sell it off due to anti-trust concerns:
    John R. Patrick, Doctor of Health Administration (DHA), President of Attitude LLC and former Vice President of Internet Technology at IBM, in his 2016 book titled Election Attitude: How Internet Voting Leads to a Stronger Democracy, wrote:

"At one point, there were 19 voting machine companies listed in the Federal Election Commission Buyers Guide, but the guide is no longer available. Through a series of mergers, acquisitions, and business failures, the voting machine industry currently is dominated by the three companies. All three companies are privately held and do not disclose their revenue or profits.

Dominion Voting Systems Corporation is based in Toronto, Canada. It sells electronic voting and tabulating hardware around the world. In May 2010, Dominion acquired Premier Election Solutions, formerly Diebold Election Systems, from Election Systems & Software. They just had acquired Premier Election from Diebold, but were required by the United States Department of Justice to sell Premier Election Solutions for anti-trust concerns.

Election Systems & Software, based in Omaha, Nebraska, is the giant of the voting machine industry. In addition to a line of hardware products, the company provides equipment rental, print services, maintenance services, ballot management services, election support, professional services, and voter registration mailing services. The company's equipment, software, and services are used by municipalities and counties throughout the U.S.

HartInterCivic based in Austin, Texas, has been working with election professionals for more than 100 years. The company makes a wide range of voting machines hardware and services. Its election services include consultation, training, professional services, preventative maintenance, and ballot production services. The company claims its mission is to help advance democracy one election at a time."

2016 - John R. Patrick, DHA, LLB [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Yes, There can be problems with electronic voting and its machinery. But it is us who need to keep the honest folks honest, aka Watching the Watchers, and scream bloody hell if something does not seem right.
    Personally, I like the idea of each voter receiving a print out of his vote with the Date & Time Stamp, and a print out at the close of the polls to compare to the electronic count.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  21. Someone_else

Someone_else Gold Member Gold Chaser

I think Michael means that after Trump is done deporting the Mexicans, he will deport everyone else, one group at a time.

michael59 and Son of Gloin like this.
  22. Howdy

Electronic voting machines are a game-changer. People who keep voting and think things will change for the better need to realize that their vote doesn't count. Lots of people do realize this but the media will never notice.
    Let's stop pretending. This ain't your grandpa's USA.

It doesn't matter which companies control electronic voting machines or what their names are. You know they are all 100% controlled by the banking elite. The stakes are too high for it to be any other way.

michael59 likes this.
  23. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    By what means?

24. Joe King

Imagine the USA your grandkids would have gotten had whatsherface won the election.

GOLDBRIX and Son of Gloin like this.
  25. Howdy

When you are the designer of an electronic device and the stakes are high, it goes without saying that you design it in such a way as to be able to control it. It would not be difficult to design in a specific and complex path to allow it to be hacked in a manner that no one else could access it.

26. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder Hypophthalmichthys molitrix Gold Chaser Site Supporter

:D ayup.
    I wrote that post (#98) to address michael59's post #96, but while I was writing it he posted again, so mine came in under his second post.

BF

27. GOLDBRIX

As we see in the Oxymoron "Government Intelligence". What one man (agency) can design another man (agency) can hack.
    OBVIUOSLY there is NO electronic device on EARTH that CAN NOT be Hacked and Manipulated.
    Welcome to Cyberworld. If you use it you lose it, or at least some agency knows about it and uses it to their advantage.

NSA keeps a copy of all cyber transactions INCLUDING this messageboard.

One of the parts of the movie SNOWDEN I believe is when Snowden offers better encryption to No Such Agency and the agency turns it down and places Snowden in a department ran by a guy that has similar ideas. They were closeted.
    The spy agencies want Back Doors and holes in their programs / systems. Just not super obvious ones.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    Howdy likes this.
  28. michael59

20 years logging
    sorry, sometimes things go different directions. Or they go in deferred die-wreck-sons, idk.