1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Anybody else experiencing showness?

Discussion in 'Ask Questions about our site..' started by Scorpio, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Scorpio

Scorpio Скорпион Founding Member Board Elder Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

Had a mobile user say the site is really slow,

Whereas when I got back and tried it, I am having no such issues/???????

2. Tinbox

Tinbox YOU GET NOTHING! YOU LOSE, GOOD DAY SIR! Site Supporter Platinum Bling

I'm not having any issues but I'm not a mobile user.

3. Unca Walt

Unca Walt Midas Member Midas Member

Bro,

Earlier today your site was clearly hacked. I was happily posting away (check my last post time for the hack time) when the cursor started clicking rapidly.

Being an OLD old fart, I recognized the ancient "Sharkey's Machine" <-- circa 1992, I think. It locks the victim's cursor in the "Open New Window" mode.

So I got out of GIM (wasn't easy: I had to "Delete" faster'n it could "Open New Window"). Sure enough, when I tried a different program (hearts), the same thing occurred. From the Olden Days (1990's) I knew the way out of Sharkey's Machine was to turn off the power.

Re-boot, and it will be gone. Is gone. I suspect your software caught up with this very early pain-inna-ass. One thing: From what I remember, it has to be purposely sent to a specific person on a specific site. The original came from Germany back in the Bronze Age.

S'all I know.