1. New Home Sales and Fed Member speaking for today, Monday. Presidential debate this evening.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Monday Morning. We have Gold down 1.10 to 1336, while Silver is down 29 to 1951. Oil is moving to the up 50 tics to 4498, while the USD is down 17 to 9522.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 9/24/16 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1337.50 UP 31.30-- Silver $19.81 UP 95-- Oil $44.48 UP 86 TICS--- USD $95.39 DOWN 66 tics-- Based on near term futures contract--- At JMB Current price AGE $1409.04(1), SAE $22.87 (20)
  4. Added Heartland Precious Metals out of OK and LA to the map, Added Texas Precious Metals, and Added Provident Metals.

Ariel Sharon Condition Deteriorates: Now 'Life-Threatening'

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by platinumdude, Jan 1, 2014.

1. platinumdude

platinumdude Gold Member Gold Chaser

http://www.newsmax.com/MiddleEast/S..._mail_job=1551695_01012014&promo_code=16175-1

Former Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, comatose since a 2006 stroke, has detriorated to a "life threatening" condition after suffering kidney malfunction, Israel Radio reported on Wednesday.

Officials at the hospital near Tel Aviv where Sharon, 85, has been treated, did not answer their telephones. A Health Ministry spokeswoman declined to comment.

The ex-general and right-wing leader was known for executing a dramatic political about face with a 2005 Gaza pullout that turned Israeli politics on its head when he quit his party and created a centrist faction that ruled Israel for several years.

The radio, echoing reports by other Israeli media outlets, said Sharon's condition had worsened in the past several days and that his life was in danger due to kidney failure.

The Haaretz newspaper's Web site quoting an unnamed source said that Sharon could die in "a matter of days" if his condition continued to decline. Israel's Channel 2 television said Sharon's sons were at his bed side.

2. EO 11110

EO 11110 He Hate Me Mother Lode

time to tap the organ pipeline (again)

Fanakapan likes this.
  3. smilershouse

smilershouse Gold Member Gold Chaser

For everything that bloke has done, for the cruelty and genocide he commanded, I hope his death is as painful as the pain he has put others through.

The end of one very evil man.

SH

Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
  4. Argentium

Argentium Midas Member Midas Member

IF he ever dies, he should be buried at a crossroads, with a stake through his heart. Just to be sure, ya know.

5. hoarder

hoarder Banned

Surface and Colonel Sushi like this.
  6. Zed

Zed Kangarude! Midas Member

Watching screens.. :-)

Sharon Quote is Fabricated

The following is an example of statements misquoted, taken out of context or otherwise manipulated to present a distorted view of Zionist intentions and actions. The misquotes are found in op-eds in campus newpapers and mainstream press as well as on anti-Israel websites.

MISQUOTE:

Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon as quoted in an op-ed by nationally syndicated columnist Georgie Anne Geyer, allegedly said at an Israeli Cabinet meeting in autumn, 2001and reported by Kol Yisrael radio:

“Don't worry about American pressure, we control America.”

“Don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it.”

FACT:

These quotes originated with the pro-Hamas American group Islamic Association for Palestine in an Oct. 13, 2001 press release, which claimed its source as Israeli radio Kol Yisrael:
    According [to] the Israeli Hebrew radio, Col Yisrael Wednesday, Peres warned Sharon that refusing to heed incessant American requests for a cease-fire with the Palestinians would endanger Israeli interests and turn the US against us. At this point, a furious Sharon reportedly turned toward Peres, saying “ . . . I want to tell you something clear, don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it.”…

Elsewhere in the press release, the quote was repeated, albeit slightly altered to: “we control America.”

CAMERA received confirmation from Kol Yisrael political correspondent Yoni Ben-Menachem, who reports on Cabinet meetings, that he never made such a broadcast and that Sharon never made such a statement.

For more on the misquote by Georgie Anne Geyer, read CAMERA's “Syndicated Columnist Georgie Anne Geyer Uses Fabricated Sharon Quote.” The misquote also appears on many anti-Israel and hate sites.

7. hoarder

hoarder Banned

Yeah....any slip of the tongue can be obliterated by lies. You related?

Surface likes this.
  8. Zed

...and any neo Nazi fascist website can misquote anything and have it re-quoted ad nauseam by idiots.

Honestly, even if it where a complete truth, do you think he'd be silly enough to say it in any public space?

I think you'd swallow ANYTHING that was said about the Jew's just so long as it wasn't positive.

dirt to oil likes this.
  9. Eyebone

Eyebone Gold Member Gold Chaser

Boil in excrement Ariel.

10. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    I sure don't know if he said the quote?

I don't even know if the Protocols on the Elders are a fraud...?

I do know that where there is smoke there is fire though...

11. Fanakapan

Fanakapan Midas Member Midas Member

I thought the guy had effectively been Not Alive since they put him on life support ?

I suppose the day had to come when it would not be enough, but I'm wondering if the Israeli's aint risking becoming a laughing stock so many years after the event ?

12. Jodster

Jodster Silver Member Silver Miner

The death of Ariel Sharon is an important harbinger of HIS coming.

I give no opinion one way or the other. It is what it is..
    click here for source article

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
    Ahillock and dirt to oil like this.
  13. Colonel Sushi

Colonel Sushi Silver Member Silver Miner

Hoarder....I mean, Ariel...so true...so true.

Sharon, may you burn in hell old wicked man and may maggots devour your body.

14. Surface

Surface Seeker Seeker

From SourceWatch....
    CAMERA

The Committee for Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America (CAMERA) is a powerful Boston-based lobby group that tries to curb criticism of Israel in U.S. media.
    Founded by Charles Jacobs in the wake of Israel's 1982 invasion of Lbanon, CAMERA claims to be "a media-monitoring, research and membership organization devoted to promoting accurate and balanced coverage of Israel and the Middle East". According to its website, it "systematically monitors, documents, reviews and archives Middle East coverage" and its staffers "directly contact reporters, editors, producers and publishers concerning distorted or inaccurate coverage, offering factual information to refute errors."

According to its Executive Director, what sets it apart from other media watch-dog groups is its "sizable paying, activist membership."

CAMERA is widely regarded as a pro-Israeli lobby group that as put by Journalist and author Robert I. Friedman - "CAMERA, the A.D.L., AIPAC and the rest of the lobby don't want fairness, but bias in their favor. And they are prepared to use McCarthyite tactics, as well as the power and money of pro-Israel PACs, to get whatever Israel wants.[SUP]"[/SUP] "

Gold Rules, Eyebone and hoarder like this.
  15. Zed

So it's CAMERA or mainly far right Jew hating forums that carry this quote... Find me an unbiased and credible source because on the surface of it just the idea that quote of that nature came from any experienced politician is not credible.

Find the source... I can't and CAMERA is the most credible report I can find.

16. Surface

Surface Seeker Seeker

Why of course the source is Ariel Sharon speaking in Hebrew on the Israel radio show Kol Yisrael.

And CAMERA which has no creditability at all, is the only source you can find that claims it's not true, yet Ariel Sharon said it in an argument on radio with Shimon Peres less than a month after 9/11. This is now 2014. Your claimed disbelief coupled with the only source saying otherwise who is known that no tactic is to low to push their lobbyist agenda for Israel, ain't gonna ever get those words back into Ariel Sharon's mouth as unsaid, nor retrieved from the airwaves back to Kol Yisrael as unbroadcasted.

It is what it is, get over it.

17. Fanakapan

Fanakapan Midas Member Midas Member

Have to agree, if CAMERA and Daniel Pipes made a statement that the sun was up, I'd want to go outside and check :)

Surface, Gold Rules and hoarder like this.
  18. Juristic Person

Juristic Person They drew first blood Midas Member

Boo-hoo...

19. FoundingFathers

FoundingFathers Founder Founding Member Site Mgr Site Supporter

No wonder they want to keep the 'ol bugger alive.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
    Surface likes this.
  20. SQUEXX

SQUEXX Banned

Say "Hi" to Trayvon when you see him in hell, you murdering Jew bastard!