1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Bannon to appear at Berkeley 'Free Speech Week' with Yiannopoulos, Coulter

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by Bottom Feeder, Sep 12, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder Hypophthalmichthys molitrix Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Former White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon will join conservative firebrands Milo Yiannopoulos and Ann Coulter and more than a dozen speakers at "Free Speech Week" on the University of California, Berkeley campus later this month.

The four-day event, starting Sept. 24, is likely to draw huge protests and ample media attention. It is being organized by a conservative group called The Berkeley Patriot.

"Mr. Bannon will deliver short remarks on the final day of Free Speech Week," reads a Tuesday press release.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/3...ey-free-speech-week-with-yiannopoulos-coulter

Looks interesting, maybe I should go check it out. I'd kinda like to hear all three of those guys talk.
    On the other hand it may not be such a good idea — those antifa punks don't care if you're an old man, they'll bust your head anyhow.

BF

2. mayhem

mayhem Другая перспектива Silver Miner Site Supporter

Retired
    Since Tramp sold out none of these people are any longer important. The people who pushed Tramp over the top have left the room. There is no-one but ourselves now so stay low let them have their way or get to heck out of the country if you are young enough. My son just come back from Mexico after three months down there looking to put together a offshoot of his business. When we talked over the weekend he said he was so shocked when he returned. His comment was you don't know how bad you have it here till you stay away for some time. He not going to just open a branch, he is going to move the entire business.

And the surprising thing is he is in the high performance engine building and tuning business. He has been going down there for 2-3 month trips every year now for the last 8 years. Big demand for what he does. Smart trainable people who don't mind getting dirty, and a whole lot less of BS.

Son of Gloin and andial like this.
  3. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

It's almost like they are baiting in the soro's nazis with this event. Could be interesting!

....... .. :robber:

4. Pyramid

Pyramid Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

"Free Speech Week" will devolve into "Free Riot Week" with a bunch of innocent citizens and patriots getting pepper sprayed and beaten up by the Antifa douchebags who will get off scot-free. All the injuries and damage to private and public property will be blamed on the The Berkeley Patriot, the conservative speakers, and their supporting attendees. Is it just me or has this fake news script run its course?

Son of Gloin, phoneman and mayhem like this.
  5. mayhem

Retired
    Yup, and accomplish absolutely nothing but more clamping down on both sides.

the_shootist likes this.
  6. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    I'm disappointed in a great many of you. Does anyone here think cleaning up what we have in DC is going to happen in 8 months? It took over 60 years to deteriorate to where it was last November. What makes anyone think we can fix such a huge mess in 8 months?

I guess we should have voted for Ted Cruz instead huh? He would have cleaned that damn swamp the first week!

Communism is alive and well in America. The Bush, Clinton Obama game plan worked to perfection. Either you accept your fate and become a victim or you don't. I know what I'm going to do.

7. mayhem

Retired
    He never stood a chance of cleaning it up. But where he failed when the deep state pushed back he didn't take it to the people and ask for support, he complied, thus killing off any chance. He has now fired so many people, said so many stupid things that he can't take it to the people because they don't trust him. I admire that you are still hanging in there, but it's time to plan for yourself as this gov isn't going to change one iota.

8. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    My plan is already in place young feller. I choose to stay patient because....well......what's the alternative? I'll hang in there until Trump is finished. That could be tomorrow or it could be in 7 1/2 more years. Only time will tell.

Aurumag, Son of Gloin and phoneman like this.
  9. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    If they send in the police to arrest Antifa we might end it.

10. mayhem

Retired
    Providing they arrest the right folks, not just the ones who answer craiglists ads.

@the_shootist
    Turn off all the news, cancel the newspaper and read a good book. Heck I dropped out of the internet for 4 years before I came back here last year. May drop out again, who knows.

Truth is I get tired of being angry all the time. If they come I'll defend, but I'm done shouting from the rooftops as no-one listens anyway. Their to busy trying to pay the bills.

11. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Yep!!! I can feel every bit of your pain in that regard! :2 thumbs up:

Did you come through the storm ok my friend?

12. mayhem

Retired
    Probably better than we should have. Totally unscathed. Not even a shingle torn loose on this 15 yr old roof. The LORD looks after us is all I can say, well a lot of folks said they were praying so that helped.

13. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Nice!! :2 thumbs up:

Good things happen to good people!

mayhem likes this.
  14. Bottom Feeder

Annnnnnd! Right on schedule;
    More than a month after a conservative student organization announced it would sponsor campus talks by a trio of controversial speakers on the right — including Steve Bannon, Milo Yiannopoulos and Ann Coulter — University of California Berkeley representatives insist the group has repeatedly failed to comply with requests to facilitate the late September “Free Speech Week” events.

Political leaders, including Berkeley Mayor Jesse Areguin, have asked UC Berkeley to cancel the events, expressing concern about the potential for violence and confrontations from protesters drawn by the presence of Yiannopoulos, an author and political provocateur, as well as former Trump senior adviser Bannon and best-selling author Coulter. A February event with Yiannopoulos, which was called off, drew crowds of violent protesters on both sides.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/...ents-with-yiannopolous-bannon-in-doubt-242622

BF

Irons likes this.
  15. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Mr Mayor: I'm canceling free speech! It's for your own protection!!:shit happens:

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
    Son of Gloin likes this.
  16. andial

andial Sir Midas Member Site Supporter ++

I could be wrong and feel free to tell me to get bent but this is what i think.

You have Soros financing the antifa
    You have adelson plus rich others financing alt-right
    You have CIA/FBI financing false flags.
    You have a police state on steroids, plus they help antifa in liberal cities. ........

I'm out.

17. hammerhead

hammerhead Not just a screen name Gold Chaser

What could possibly go wrong. Have at it, then.

Cigarlover likes this.
  18. phoneman

phoneman Silver Member Silver Miner

I and most Trump supporters I know feel the same way. Today on Rush's radio show one caller wrapped it up for me. He stated he was so fed up with the RINO's he didn't mind Trump working with the opposition . At least part of his plans are taking place.

Glasgow, Cigarlover and Son of Gloin like this.
  19. Cigarlover

Cigarlover Gold Member Gold Chaser

Ben Shairo is speaking today. Counseling is being offered to the snowflakes that need it.
    66k a year for out of state tuition. SMH

phoneman likes this.
  20. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Delivery boy.
    It might be just me, but I think it's pathetic that they're considering a free speech "week" at Berkeley. Why can't any of those fools at that so called university see a problem with "allowing" free speech for a week? But, just for one week. After that, it's marxist-progressivism, as usual.

Surface, phoneman and Cigarlover like this.
  21. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Because they are not universities of higher learning. They're communist indoctrination centers. (No sarcasm meant nor implied!)

Aurumag, Surface, Silvergun and 4 others like this.
  22. Bottom Feeder

Full Lineup of Milo's Berkeley Free Speech Week

The list now includes columnist Katie Hopkins, author and journalist Mike Cernovich, former Google employee James Damore, Blackwater Founder Erik Prince, street artist SABO, The Gateway Pundit’s White House Correspondent Lucian Wintrich, journalist Chadwick Moore, Breitbart London Editor and author Raheem Kassam, activist and journalist Ariana Rowlands, author Lisa De Pasquale, political commentator Heather Mac Donald, Fox News analyst Monica Crowley, and congressional candidate Stelian Onufrei.

Free Speech Week will also reportedly include performances from Joy Villa and former Pussycat Dolls member Kaya Jones.

The newly announced additions are on top of the previously revealed speakers, which include Breitbart News Executive Chairman and former White House Chief Strategist Stephen K. Bannon, Breitbart News Editor-In-Chief Alex Marlow, author and commentator Ann Coulter, writer David Horowitz, commentator and activist Pamela Geller, and Milo himself.

The speakers will be split into four days, each with a different theme.
    •Sunday, September 24 will be “Feminism Awareness Day” and will feature Miss Elaine, Lucian Wintrich, Lisa De Pasquale, Chadwick Moore, and Milo.
    •Monday, September 25 will be “Zuck 2020” and will feature Heather Mac Donald, Monica Crowley, SABO, James Damore, with a debate moderated by Milo.
    •Tuesday, September 26 will be “Islamic Peace and Tolerance Day” and will feature Raheem Kassam, Katie Hopkins, Erik Prince, Pamela Geller, David Horowitz, and Milo.
    •Wednesday, September 27 will be “Mario Savio is Dead” and will feature Mike Cernovich, Ariana Rowlands, Stelion Onufrei, Alex Marlow, Milo, Steve Bannon, and Ann Coulter.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2017/09/14/full-lineup-milos-berkeley-free-speech-week-revealed/amp/

A gathering of a storm
    BF

Son of Gloin likes this.
  23. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Explain to me why we need a Free Speech Week again? I thought we had that covered by the 1st Amendment!

24. Silvergun

Silvergun Silver Member Silver Miner

Land Surveyor
    With how divided and charged our nation is it is almost as if they want to supply the spark to get this rolling. All it could take is a couple bad actors get someone killed and things can spiral even more out of control VERY QUICKLY in this toxic environment.

25. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Good, its about time some of these idiots pay the price for their idiocy. Blood running in the streets is what we all have to look forward too. Be prepared or be square!

26. mayhem

Retired
    Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner.

27. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    The end game is martial law and a policed state. They light the fuse, stand back while it explodes then move in 'for our own protection'. Some day soon we'll all have to make some big decisions. Prepare!!

28. Aurumag

Aurumag Dimly lit. Highly reflective Midas Member Site Supporter

Lightwave Jockey
    Almost?

How about:

Pointing sharp sticks in the eyes of the gun-point tax-funded, x.gov entrenched, neo-lib, globalist, fascist Leviathan.

I am so enjoying it!