1. GDP numbers out today along with some Fed talk yet again, metals quiet, Opec claims to have a deal in place but it is a secret apparently as no one knows what it is.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Thur Morn, To start the metals are relatively flat, Gold +1.1 to 1320 while Silver is +8 to 1921. Crude is down 22 to 4683, while the USD is up 13 to 9547
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 9/24/16 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1337.50 UP 31.30-- Silver $19.81 UP 95-- Oil $44.48 UP 86 TICS--- USD $95.39 DOWN 66 tics-- Based on near term futures contract--- At JMB Current price AGE $1409.04(1), SAE $22.87 (20)
  4. Added Heartland Precious Metals out of OK and LA to the map, Added Texas Precious Metals, and Added Provident Metals.

: Barack Obama Tells Russia's Dmitry Medvedev More Flexibility After Election(SELLOUT

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by southfork, Mar 26, 2012.

1. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

OBAMA PROMISES HE WILL SELL US OUT IF HE GETS REELECTED

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...id10|htmlws-main-bb|dl1|sec1_lnk3&pLid=146654

SEOUL, March 26 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama was caught on camera on Monday assuring outgoing Russian President Dmitry Medvedev he will have "more flexibility" to deal with contentious issues like missile defense after the U.S. presidential election.

Obama, during talks in Seoul, urged Moscow to give him "space" until after the November ballot, and Medvedev said he would relay the message to incoming Russian president Vladimir Putin.

The unusually frank exchange came as Obama and Medvedev huddled together on the eve of a global nuclear security summit in the South Korean capital, unaware their words were being picked up by microphones as reporters were led into the room.

U.S. plans for an anti-missile shield have bedeviled relations between Washington and Moscow despite Obama's "reset" in ties between the two former Cold War foes. Obama's Republican opponents have accused him of being too open to concessions to Russia on the issue.

Leaning toward Medvedev, Obama was overheard asking for time - "particularly with missile defense" - until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.

"I understand your message about space," replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.

"This is my last election ... After my election I have more flexibility," Obama said, expressing confidence he will win a second term.

"I will transmit this information to Vladimir," said Medvedev, Putin's protege and long considered number two in Moscow's power structure.

WhyKnow likes this.
  2. gringott

gringott Midas Member Site Supporter Midas Member

Re: : Barack Obama Tells Russia's Dmitry Medvedev More Flexibility After Election(SEL

Translation: I cannot totally destroy the American Defense System until after the Final Election.

TomD likes this.
  3. Pyramid

Pyramid Gold Member Gold Chaser

Re: : Barack Obama Tells Russia's Dmitry Medvedev More Flexibility After Election(SEL

I call BS. Obammer may be getting cozy with the Russians, but it's only because the worldwide oil spigot needs to remain wide open for the oil-beggar that the U.S. is; not too mention the plethora of other natural resources Russia has that is supporting the world. "More flexibility" refers to Barrack's yoga class in the morning before meeting with the Bulldog.
    :biggrin:

4. Argentium

Argentium Midas Member Midas Member

He's proposing unilateral reactions in our strategic weapons.

5. DodgebyDave

DodgebyDave Metal Messiah Midas Member

Translated from 0berryspeak; "if you guys will couint the votes I'll get re-elected, then we can all sit around gettin high sniffin each others butts"

And the polit bureau sang "harumph, harumph,, harumph, harumph,harumph"

6. Spike

Spike Gold Member Gold Chaser

Ya mean this?

a-michelle-obama-ugly-10.jpg

7. Uglytruth

Uglytruth Gold Member Gold Chaser

Who could not see this coming as soon as he was annointed..... you knew the plan was to push then blame then destroy. To be honest.... I give him an A for working through his list of destruction. I give us a F for resistance..... but what do I expect from a bunch of racists like us that cling to our guns & religion?

8. Argentium

Argentium Midas Member Midas Member

Very true. He's definitely stuck to his plan to destroy America. No waffling, or backsliding. As twisted as it is, you have to give him credit.