1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Bear Hunting

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing, Boating, HIking, Trapping' started by searcher, Sep 13, 2016.

1. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Thought some members might enjoy this. If you hunt bears and have any stories, pics or vids you'd like to share...........the more the merrier.

BEAR HUNTING 2016, THE PROGRESS SO FAR
    Working Class Woodsman

Published on Sep 12, 2016
    It's that time of year and time to get out the 30-06 and go bear hunting. There is a huge population of bear in our area and it is essential we manage the population. Bear is very good to eat if handled and prepared correctly

2. searcher

BEAR HUNTING 2016, THE HARVEST..
    Working Class Woodsman

Published on Sep 12, 2016
    I was lucky enough to harvest a 3 year old male black bear this year. These animals are an incredible species and deserve a-lot of respect, however they do need to be managed by harvesting them. Black bear is very good to eat when processed and handled correctly.

3. searcher

Longbow Black Bear Hunt - Minnesota Outdoor Journal
    Joshua Wells

Published on Sep 11, 2016
    Hunting Minnesota black bear with a longbow. Traditional archery is archery in its purest form. Hunting black bear is tailor made for bowhunting. Minnesota Outdoor Journal brings you a hunt of a lifetime. A public land self filmed longbow hunt. Learn tips and tricks to being a more successful bear hunter. Get your bait stations more active! Bear baiting is just on aspect of the preparation. This hunt has been three years in the making and is truly a dream come true. I'm Joshua John Wells, and bring you my experiences through the Journal in a way that carries a strong value of realism. No gimmicks, just grass roots inspiration. Come along with me as I fulfill one of my many dreams. Harvesting a black bear with my longbow.
    Minnesota Outdoor Journal
    www.mnoutdoorjournal.com