1. Pretty quiet Monday for reports. Japan announces ready to do more to buy inflation as their numbers came in disappointing once again.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Monday Morning as we pass thru August this week. Gold is down 3.85 to 1322 while Silver is down 11 to 18.54. Oil is down 73 to 46.91. The USD is +6 to 95.61.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 8/27/16 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1322.60 DOWN 19.60-- Silver $18.65 DOWN 66-- Oil $47.64 DOWN 1.47--- USD $95.54 up 106 tics-- Based on near term futures contract--- At JMB Current price AGE $1392.14(1), SAE $21.84 (20)
  4. Added Heartland Precious Metals out of OK and LA to the map, Added Texas Precious Metals, and Added Provident Metals.

Beware - Sellers of Children's Books Door to Door

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by TAEZZAR, Jun 27, 2013.

1. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Site Supporter Midas Member

Tired & Retired as a CNC machine shop owner
    Here are two short items that I believe should be considered for reading. They involve door-to-door selling. In this case the sellers, foreigners, are taking down personal information on children and parents.

Source: http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=445

Source: http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=447

2. sunshine alley

sunshine alley Gold Member Gold Chaser

I agree ! I had some people come by my place trying to sell me some religious books. They told me that if I did not worship the religious texts they did, I would burn in hell. I told them I was already aware of this scam where people go door to door and try to peddle " childrens books" .

3. TomD

TomD It blowed up, y'all Gold Chaser

construction, engineering
    The shot below if from about half was down my "driveway" in a rural area of Florida.

I get few salesmen of any kind.

[​IMG]

4. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Site Supporter Midas Member

Tired & Retired as a CNC machine shop owner
    With foreigners not having to learn our language, I took a little different approach :s9:

2009 OCT 27  JUST HANGING AROUND.. 003.jpg