1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Bitcoin Chart Fractal. $5000?

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by Nomis Elpmis, Feb 24, 2016.

1. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

He held his key so tightly, no one can get his btc. Not even him it seems.

solarion likes this.
  2. Flight2gold

Flight2gold Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter ++

pilot
    What, he didn't memorize his key, address and password? :))

3. goldielox1

goldielox1 Silver Miner Seeker

Well considering probably 80% of your posts are pumping bitcoin, how is that not pumping?

Again, why is it only pumpers like you are allowed to post. Those realists that point out the facts are seen as "sour grapes"? Ridiculous, but I'd expect nothing less from you.

4. goldielox1

Silly of course a bitcoin pumper believes it's perpetually going up. Did you really need to point this out as if it were some amazing revelation?

5. Joe King

How so? I haven't pushed it on anyone. If people want in, they can. If not, that's fine by me too. Being positive about something is not pumping.

Again, not a pumper. Just someone with a good experience.
    ....and you can post too. It's just that you come across as though you are hoping that it will fail so that anyone already in will learn a lesson.

Well, that's how you come across in many of your posts on the subject. Or is it that you secretly fear it being widely adopted, thereby forcing you to participate too? Kinda like how the gov forces ya to deal in dollars and then taxes ya for the privilege?

6. goldielox1

What is your definition of a pumper than?

7. Joe King

Someone who is making exaggerated claims in an attempt to actively sell it. I'm not sellin' it and I don't care whether or not you buy any. So why do you care so much if other people do buy it? Have you got something you'd prefer to sell to them?

8. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser

lol ...and you seemed so concerned about those poor suckers at the time. Guess it had less to do with worrying about investors losing currency and more to do with your cheering that bitcoin was correcting. BTW I routinely make posts suggesting that bitcoin is ahead of itself and that I'm taking some profits...in the form of PMs, but hey, don't let my actual post history interrupt your narrative.

9. Joe King

He thinks that by doing that, you're ripping people off.
    ....but he'll do the same when Au does its Moon shot too. Ie: try to sell to someone who'll pay more for it than he did. Ie: he'll count on its extrinsic value. Same as people do with btc.

solarion likes this.
  10. goldielox1

Why would a pumper sell something before all the suckers hop on board? Go on a stock forum and look at all the "pumpers". None of them are going to sell until it makes a move (and they think there pumping is making a difference --- usually micro investors with like $100 invested I might add but think they're warren buffets).

11. goldielox1

Again another post that shows you don't know what money is. Why would I "sell" money?

12. Joe King

A pumper looks to build demand in order to sell in to that demand.

It'd be like buying truck loads of Ag in 2000 and then pitchin' it hard from 2007-2011 so that it could be sold all the up to $49. That's what pumpers do.

What's the point of holding Au if not to be able to access the wealth it represents at some point in the future? Or do you plan on dying with it and leaving it to heirs that will, in most cases, immediately sell it for cash?

If you never plan on selling, what are you going to do with it? Make little figurines out of your gold? Or make gold foil? Or maybe just use the bars for door stops? That's what I use mine for. Works really good and if you paint them grey, you can tell people they are blocks of lead. That way no one will steal them.
    ...and if you really wanna thwart the thieves, buy a safe, but keep it full of bricks. That way the burglars will steal that and leave your "door stops" alone.