1. First market day of the week as we head to US transition.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Tues Morning! Gold and Silver flying to the up. Gold +20 bucks to 1216. Silver is +30 to 1707. Crude is also moving to the up 72 to 5309. The USD is down 36 to 100.82.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 1/7/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1173.40-- UP 21.70 Silver $16.52-- UP 54 Oil $53.99 -- UP 27 TICS USD $102.21 -- DOWN 7 Based on near term futures contract--- At JMB Current price AGE 2017 $1243.95 (1), SAE $19.53 (20)
  4. Added Heartland Precious Metals out of OK and LA to the map, Added Texas Precious Metals, and Added Provident Metals.

Business owner to CNN, liberals and Springsteen: 'We've had it with you idiots'

Discussion in 'Coffee Shack (Daily News/Energy/Economy)' started by JayDubya, Jan 7, 2017.

1. JayDubya

JayDubya Gold Member Gold Chaser

Business owner to CNN, liberals and Springsteen: 'We've had it with you idiots'
    [​IMG]
    By Todd Starnes

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017...-and-springsteen-weve-had-it-with-idiots.html

Published January 07, 2017
    FoxNews.com
    Facebook0 Twitter0 livefyre7301 Email Print

[​IMG]
    He put this giant sign in the window of his store in Lake Oswego, Oregon.

A small business owner in Oregon has a message for CNN, ignorant liberals and Bruce Springsteen: “We’ve had it with you idiots.”

Kevin Kerwin is the proprietor of Kevin the Geek Computer Repair store in Lake Oswego. He’s also one of the few conservatives around town.

“Oregon is a very beautiful state, but it’s infested with liberals,” Kevin tells me.

Kevin was especially bothered by the militant liberals who tried to burn down Portland following the 2016 presidential election.

And it did not help matters when Bruce Springsteen, one of his favorite singers, raged against Trump’s supporters and suggested the president-elect appealed to un-American tendencies.

“When you let that genie out of the bottle – bigotry, racism, intolerance – they don’t go back into the bottle that easily, if they go back in at all,” Springsteen said on the “WTF” podcast. “Whether it’s a rise in hate crimes, people feeling they have license to speak and behave in ways that previously were considered un-American and are un-American. That’s what he’s appealing to.”

Just hearing him say that kind of stuff makes me mad, Kevin said.

But when four black suspects kidnapped and tortured a mentally challenged white man and pummeled him on Facebook Live – well – Kevin decided enough was enough.

“When that kidnapping happened – that was one of the last straws,” he said.

So Kevin posted a giant sign on the front of his computer repair shop – and it’s pretty epic, folks.

“To all the ignorant liberals including Bruce Springsteen…The 4 people who kidnapped & tortured a disabled teenager just because he supports Donald Trump – Just shows everyone you are a party of complete morons. I’m embarrassed to call you Americans. Go straight to Hell where you belong. We’ve had it with you idiots.”

For the record, there’s no clear evidence the young man who was tortured was actually a Trump supporter. However, it’s clear the victim’s attackers were displeased with not only Trump but white people, too.

Oh, he also had a message for CNN, calling them “Comedy News Network, Fake News all the Time, Propaganda for Liberals.”

Again with the brilliant analysis!

It’s not the first time Kevin has posted a message on the front of his store – and it’s not the first time he’s posted his true feelings regarding liberals.

“They’ve all boycotted my store, (but) I don’t care what they think,” he said. “I’ve got a lot of great conservatives here and they support my shop.”

REO 54, Ensoniq, Irons and 5 others like this.
  2. Someone_else

Someone_else Gold Member Gold Chaser

BS was popular two or three decades ago, like that other guy who had that album called "Sports". Whatever. He is a nobody and his words are as cheap and stupid as any other Hollywood has-been. He is worthless and forgettable. Like his music.

andial, Rollie Free and Son of Gloin like this.
  3. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Remember how the left marginalized conservatives by calling them right wing extremists and conspiracists? I am surprised to see the pendulum swing back in my lifetime, I suppose I even believed some of the propaganda by the MSM. But it has!

Now the left is being viewed as the crackpots they are. Even the Senator who seasonally sponsors a bill for slave reparations is looking like a complete idiot. I am for reparations, but there have been no living slaves for almost 100 years! You cannot be victimized because one of your descendants may have been a slave. That is getting old just like needing to provide a government issue ID suppresses voter participation. It actually suppresses fraudulent voting which should be everybody's goal.

4. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Delivery boy.
    Springsteen is an excellent songwriter and a good entertainer. He's all washed up on politics and most social issues, though. The problem with Brucey and many of his celebrity pals is that he cannot think for himself. It's just as if they all plug themselves in to a giant "think machine" every morning and download their thoughts, opinions and beliefs for the day. No deviation allowed. All MSM "journalists" plug in to the same machine. They're like mindless robots.

5. Rollie Free

Rollie Free Gold Member Gold Chaser

Well I can't stand his music and never could. I was about 18 or 19 when Born In The USA came out. He was white noise before that. His themes were always how tragic life in America is. Never bought that line of crap.
    It was all summed up in this meeting of the minds.