1. TGIF for sure, as the metals markets absorbed the early attack and came back strong by end of day. Going into the weekend having very nice gains on the week. Even with the Dollar moving to the up yesterday. Metals showing real nice strength the last few weeks now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Need more resources for the Industry Links. Have some guns/ammo, preps, pm dealers, and charts, but need more to make it a go to resource and replace bookmarks. Please send me a conversation with your ideas for others we should add. TIA. Together we will make it a great resource.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 2/6/16 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1157.7 Up 41.30-- Silver $14.80 Up 56 ct-- Oil $30.89 DOWN 2.73-- USD $97.05 DOWN 2.60-- Based on near term futures contract--- At JMB Current price AGE $1232.39 (1), SAE $18.46 (20)
  4. Please use the following for log on: www.goldismoney2.com We have moved to a new server. Please reset bookmark accordingly
  5. Added Heartland Precious Metals out of OK and LA to the map, Added Texas Precious Metals, and Added Provident Metals.

Colloidal Silver Products (Best ones)

Discussion in 'Alt Medicine/Coll Silver' started by po14015, Mar 31, 2010.

1. po14015

po14015 New Member

2. the Great Ag

the Great Ag New Member

For those who want to make CS themselves, this is the best one on the market, IMO.

Silver Puppy:
    http://silverpuppy.com/

The instructions are not best, as they were written by the inventor. Engineers should never write user manuals! :biggrin:

The darn thing works and it works well. I make almost as cheaply as water.

The Great Ag

po14015 likes this.
  3. po14015

po14015 New Member

So do most people just make theirs? From what I have read you are making mostly ionic silver, correct? This would be like Sovereign Silver.

Mesosilver claims they make a "true" colloidal silver. Is this true or hype?

Making it looks a lot cheaper than buying it.

Thanks.

4. I second this

I just called the owner Mr Ken and asked about a few question as I thought my batches were getting "weak" he answered all my questions and put my mind at ease

I was going to buy some magnet on his sight and he actually told me I would be better served if I just pickup natural hematite beads and I can get them anywhere.

Website is hard to navigate but a Very fine fellow to do business with. :ok:

T

po14015 likes this.
  5. cattchels

cattchels New Member

Silver Colloids offers information and reviews on all the different colloidal silver brands on the market, so I'd check them out and see if you can find some info!

6. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX Gold Member Gold Chaser

I've used and like both of the above products. But for all the uses I have both become cost prohibitive and required me to go the DIY way.
    I use AtlasNova's CSG-1. Nice, top quality, little kit.
    It's is meant for creating 8-12 oz at a time, but I have no problem with it making a quart to a quart and a half per batch.

We Are Our Own Researchers,
    DYODD,
    GB

po14015 likes this.
  7. Stormdancer

Stormdancer New Member

For those in Australia, look for Silver Well. The Silver Well is the Silver Puppy licensed in Australia. It makes very good colloidal silver very reliably and simply up to the 15-20ppm range...much stronger than most of the commercial products you buy and at a fraction of the cost. Hands down the most bang for your buck in an "automatic" colloidal silver generator.

I've also purchased a commercial set up from Atlas Nova that can easily produce 20 liters a day of the absolute highest quality colloidal silver available anywhere, but if you only need to supply a couple of families the Silver Well/Silver Puppy is the way to go. I can't imagine why anyone serious about colloidal silver would buy it when making higher quality product right at home is so easy and SOOO much cheaper. Both vendors I've dealt with, Atlas Nova and Silver Well Australia were a pleasure to deal with. Both spent time on the phone with me getting me started and customer service was more than excellent. I highly recommend buying the TDS meter (COM 100) Silver Well sells and learning how to use it. Atlas Nova's lasers are unbeatable....in my opinion you need both.

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  8. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX Gold Member Gold Chaser

I'll SECOND that opinion.
    If your gonna take the time to do it ( make your own Colloidal Ag) then you might as well do it right, AND know as much about your batches as you can.

We Are Our Own Researchers,
    DYODD,
    GB

9. mohsinkhalid

mohsinkhalid New Member

I use Silver Biotics and works great for me, I like it because they say the concentration is the right one and you won't need to stop taking it as with the other brands.
    Colodal Silver is a natural antibiotic but for bets results you will need to start taking it at the onset of the symptoms, have a good luck with your ear!

10. RedBane

RedBane New Member

I make my own C.Silver using 4/9 silver wire.This is more or less the process:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
  11. Jkitley

Jkitley New Member

I discovered colloidal silver when I used a dog ear product that had it as an active ingredient. I am going to try it for some other things. I am not a do it yourself kind of guy, so making my own is out. Can anyone offer me any feedback on this supplier? purestcolloids.com

Last edited: Apr 22, 2011