1. TGIF with a holiday in the US on the horizon for Mon. Gold and Silver pulling back this am with gold down 7.9 to 1239 and silver at 15.72 down .07. Oil catching a bid this am at 27.33 and +1.12, while the US Dollar is up slightly.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Need more resources for the Industry Links. Have some guns/ammo, preps, pm dealers, and charts, but need more to make it a go to resource and replace bookmarks. Please send me a conversation with your ideas for others we should add. TIA. Together we will make it a great resource.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 2/13/16 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1239.40 Up 81.70-- Silver $15.79 Up 99 ct-- Oil $29.44 DOWN 1.45-- USD $95.98 DOWN 1.07-- Based on near term futures contract--- At JMB Current price AGE $1298.09 (1), SAE $19.12 (20)
  4. Please use the following for log on: www.goldismoney2.com We have moved to a new server. Please reset bookmark accordingly
  5. Added Heartland Precious Metals out of OK and LA to the map, Added Texas Precious Metals, and Added Provident Metals.

Conservatives Re-Take the Republican Party - 1964 G.O.P. Convention

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by SongSungAU, May 13, 2012.

1. SongSungAU

SongSungAU Gold Member Gold Chaser

When Nelson Rockefeller spoke, he was booed by "extremists" (LOL!) and he said:
    "These extremist encourage disunity...."
    "These are people who have nothing in common with Americanism..."
    "The Republican Party must repudiate these people..."

Seems the banksters are still singing the same song this time around. Calling the Ron Paul supporters extremists. LOL!

Goldwater was winning in Roll Call votes... and in his speech said:
    "I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice." -- Barry Goldwater
    "And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue." -- Barry Goldwater

Tampa should be anything but boring this year!

Ron Paul or Goldman Sachs, your choice.

Conservatives Re-Take the Republican Party - 1964 G.O.P. Convention (3 min 49 sec):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUgmZ3GI4D0

RPorGS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
    Uglytruth likes this.