1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Donuts, the Customs-Immigration Service (CIS), and Commercial Liens

Discussion in 'U.S. Constitution & Law' started by BarnacleBob, Aug 23, 2017.

1. BarnacleBob

BarnacleBob GIM Founding Member & Mod. Founding Member Site Mgr Site Supporter

2. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    Would that we were raised with this knowledge, it would be a much different world....

BarnacleBob likes this.
  3. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    Now that was cool. I left a comment of "aww, priceless."

4. Usury

Usury Platinum Bling Platinum Bling

Yeah I'm going to call BULLSQUAT.

5. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    Why? can you not see the common law in that blog? I swear as I read what he wrote the parts I had that were dissconjoined were reconjoined.

6. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Don't poke the bear and you'll live a very peaceful and boring life my friend

7. TRYNEIN

TRYNEIN Gold Member Gold Chaser

From 3 years ago

In spite of his desire to please his powerful friends, Diamond could find nothing illegal about the lien. In fact, in a sworn affidavit, Diamond declared that, "...the document causes irreparable harm to the system of the administration of justice. While some of the harm may be compensable at law, no degree of compensation will adequately remedy the damage to the appearance of integrity of those named and of the system of the administration of justice. In my opinion, the filing of this type of lien is a direct attack on the justice system and on the general reputations of those named in the "lien." It may negatively impact on the financial credit rating of those individuals. It will probably have a negative impact on their willingness to continue to serve as representatives of the United States. And, it constitutes an abuse of civil process that cannot be adequately remedied by an action at law. [emphasis added]" In plain English, Diamond did not like the lien, but couldn’t find any way to extinguish it. Further, he seemed to say that these liens could drive public officials right out of office! For libertarians and patriots, that is a powerful endorsement!

http://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/commercial-liens-a-most-potent-weapon.65900/