1. Snow and cold in the North as winter returns
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have a great weekend!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 2/25/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1258.30-- UP 19.20 Silver $18.33-- UP 30 Oil $53.99-- UP 21 USD $101.09 -- UP 14 tics Based on near term futures contract--- At JMB Current price AGE 2017 $1309.66 (1), SAE $21.82 (20)

1. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

TOP 8 RADICAL E-BIKES AVAILABLE NOW
    Freeze HD

Published on Oct 8, 2016
    These are the most insane E-Bikes available now.........

Zed and SinCity Silver like this.
  2. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

That's just what we need more douche' bags flying in between cars up to 49 miles on a single charge.

gringott, the_shootist and mayhem like this.
  3. mayhem

mayhem A Different Perspective Seeker

Retired
    20k and it still has peddles. Heck I only paid 14k for my first house!

gringott likes this.
  4. searcher

Electric Bike Campaign Promotional Video
    Rob Riches

Published on Oct 12, 2016
    This is a campaign video I produced and starred in for a new electric bike company in California: www.SilionCycles.net - Besides fitness, I like to make things. I was always building stuff with LEGO as a kid, sketching out concept cars, and loved those model car kits. At collage, I became interested in video, and wanted to make music videos for MTV. My passion for fitness took soon took over, but I never lost my passion for cinematography. This video campaign which I created for Silicon Cycles to showcase their new eBikes appealed to me in a big way, as I've always been a fan of bikes (I was heavily into mountain biking as a teenager), and I got to work with some really cool people in some awesome locations around Los Angeles. (and yes - that is me in the video on the trails, and yes - the dude on the city bike really is an Adam Levine lookalike!!)

Check out more of the photos at www.siliconcycles.net

5. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    How many barristas paying $20 - 25K for an electric bicycle?

Usury and searcher like this.
  6. searcher

I'll be posting plans on how to build your own shortly.

Zed likes this.
  7. skychief

skychief enthusiastic stacker Silver Miner

Musician
    Sondors e-bike $500 (base) + $200 (delivery).

[​IMG]

Zed likes this.
  8. searcher

Electric bike that FOLDS?
    LinusTechTips

Published on Dec 24, 2016
    Taran's got a new set of wheels, and he's pretty excited about it...

Buy the RadMini: http://geni.us/WNXg

9. searcher

10. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

Here's what e bikes are good for....gettin' through city traffic like a hot knife goin' through butter.

Rear view from one of these bikes leavin' everyone in its dust.
    http://www.stealthelectricbikes.com/

searcher likes this.
  11. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

12. searcher

Moustache Lundi 26 Video Review - Stylish & Sturdy Deep Step-Thru Ebike
    ElectricBikeReview.com

Published on Jan 20, 2017
    https://electricbikereview.com/mousta... The Moustache Lundi 26 is a stylized step-thru with a high-end drive system from Bosch at a very reasonable price point, optional NuVinci CVT or Shimano Di2 drivetrain upgrades improve shifting. Moustache is a French company that has been around for several years in Europe, the Lundi is their flagship model available in several colors and one "fits most" frame size. Awesome utilitarian accessories including tubular fenders, an Aluminum coated chain cover, AXA cafe lock, basic seat post suspension, integrated LED lights and sturdy rear rack. The frame is rigid, there's no suspension fork and the seat post shock isn't great, unique handle bars make mounting your own accessories difficult, no bottle cage bosses on the seat tube.

13. searcher

Benno Boost E 10D Video Review - Compact Cargo Ebike, Bosch Powered
    ElectricBikeReview.com

Published on Feb 3, 2017
    https://electricbikereview.com/benno/... The Benno Boost E 10D is a compact cargo-style electric bike with sturdy 24" wheels, comfortable 2.6" diameter tires and a premium drive system from Bosch. Low balanced weight distribution, removable battery and display panel, premium integrated lights by Supernova, Micro USB charging ports and three color choices. Solid 10-speed drivetrain from Shimano, the motor offers shift detection for reduced wear on the chain and sprockets, powerful hydraulic disc brakes also from Shimano. No suspension elements, currently only available in one frame size, new to the US and possibly harder to locate at dealers for test rides, solid one year warranty.

14. dacrunch

dacrunch Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
    searcher likes this.
  15. searcher

Tern Vektron Video Review - Quality Folding Ebike with Bosch Centerdrive
    ElectricBikeReview.com

Published on Feb 15, 2017
    https://electricbikereview.com/tern/v... The Tern Vektron (also called the Tern Elektron initially) is a premium folding electric bike with Bosch drive system and leading warranty, sturdy and quiet with plenty of adjustability (seat post height and stem angle), smart accessories help you carry gear and stay dry without noise. The folding joints are thick and sturdy but don't have sharp edges, both latches have two-step locks to keep them secure and they fold flat to stay out of the way, a magnet and rubber strap keep the bike from coming unfolded. Excellent Schwalbe Balloon tires with puncture protection, reflective sidewalls and a larger diameter for improved comfort, you also get bright integrated lights and a delay feature for safety when parking. Neat quick release pedal design, both wheels quick release as well, powerful hydraulic disc brakes, easy to remove battery without taking the saddle and seat post off, the bike costs more, only comes in one size and the new Purion display is not removable. This review was filmed with help from Steve Boyd, the General Manager of Tern United States

16. searcher

Ebike Tips and Myths, Discussing with a Professional
    ElectricBikeReview.com

Published on Feb 18, 2017
    While being fitted for the Specialized Turbo Levo I got to pick Erik’s brain about the differences between normal bikes and electric bikes. He helped me to address the myths and rumors about ebike performance and forecast the space. Erik has participated in Specialized Bicycle University (SBU) and earned multiple certifications (including Level 1 Fitting). He worked for Peloton Cycles in Fort Collins, Colorado when this interview took place.

Erik is an avid cycling fan, he loves unpowered bicycles and was able to present a balanced perspective on the space in my opinion. He got his first bike at age 13 and learned on his own how to tune them and build them. He now works at the professional level. Here are some of the myths we discussed:

- Drivetrain Care: always make sure it’s lubed and cleaned, if you crash it’s important to go to a local bike shop for a tuneup and checkup. This is especially important for mid-drive ebikes if you crash on the drivetrain side. If your ebike doesn’t have a kickstand (as many electric mountain bikes do no) gently lay it down on the non-drive side.
    - Disc Brakes: they aren’t as difficult to work with or expensive as some people think, they don’t require as frequent tuneups because alignment stays and there’s no cable stretch. Don’t pump the brake levers if the wheel is off, the disc rotor should be in there.
    - Full Suspension: you can actually climb better with suspension at times even though it seems like “wasted energy” if it’s setup properly with sag, the new valving technology improves your traction and you get better comfort.
    - Suspension Lockout: you don’t need a solid true lock, a bit of give and movement can be good and reduce damage on parts and valves.
    - Tubeless: there are many benefits to going tubeless these days (reduced weight, no snake-bite flat tires, can run at lower tire pressure), this is a big benefit for plus sized tires which pops tubes a lot with lower PSI. Reduce weight, improve control and also improve braking.
    - Electric Assist: doesn’t spin out and wreck trails, it does have a soul and allow people to go further and ride if they have an injury, you’re not accelerating hard or slipping tires… you can still skid on an ebike or regular and that causes the most damage (along with riding in mud).