1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

FAUX News say GOOD BYE to O'Reilly

Discussion in 'Coffee Shack (Daily News/Economy)' started by TAEZZAR, Apr 19, 2017.

1. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

I will NOT miss his arrogant ass !!!
    Tucker Carlson will replace him.

It's official. After 21 years at Fox News, Bill O'Reilly is out. In a statement, parent company 21st Century Fox says, "After a thorough and careful review of the allegations, the Company and Bill O'Reilly have agreed that Bill O'Reilly will not be returning to the Fox News Channel," Deadline, The Hollywood Reporter and other sources note.

A press release from Fox News announces that O'Reilly is departing, effective immediately, and that "Tucker Carlson Tonight" will take over O'Reilly's 8 p.m. timeslot, beginning Monday, April 24.

For the rest of this week, "The Factor" will continue at 8 p.m., with guest hosts Dana Perino on Wednesday and Greg Gutfield on Thursday. "The Five" will move into the 9 p.m. timeslot beginning April 24.

The news of O'Reilly's ouster comes after numerous sources were already reporting that O'Reilly's vacation was going to be permanent. In a report posted earlier today to the New York magazine site, Gabriel Sherman wrote that members of the Murdoch family, who control the parent company of Fox News, decided that O'Reilly had to go.

Read more at link

http://www.oregonlive.com/tv/2017/04/report_fox_news_will_cut_ties.html

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    Irons, gringott and andial like this.
  2. Usury

Usury Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

Good...finally got rid of the 2 fake conservatives: oreiley and Kelly.

TAEZZAR and ErrosionOfAccord like this.
  3. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser

Megyn did well with young confused leftists and O'blather did well with old cuckservatives. That place is a mess and I ain't the least bit sad about it.

TAEZZAR and gringott like this.
  4. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

O'Reilly is going out on top as the highest rated cable news show. He needs a gig on Sirius to stay on the air and pick up chicks.

5. Usury

Usury Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

Maybe he could tag team with Howard stern.

solarion and TAEZZAR like this.
  6. solarion

Yeah that'd go over great! Then they could have Megyn Kelly on as a guest and BOTH Stern and O'Blather could interrogate Megyn about her boobs and sex life. lol

madhu, TAEZZAR and anywoundedduck like this.
  7. Ensoniq

Ensoniq Non-Black Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Free Marketeer
    It just goes to show you

You can pinch 8 asses when you're a star but 9 is one ass too many

Joe King, Irons, gringott and 3 others like this.
  8. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Delivery boy.
    Does MK have boobs?

TAEZZAR likes this.
  9. solarion

Killer Bs apparently. She's cute...at least until she starts talking.

10. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    The whole of the MSM is a freakin sideshow of nonsense and drama

TAEZZAR and Son of Gloin like this.
  11. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    Sonofagun! She actually did talk about her boobs with Howard Stern. Doesn't she realize that women are not to be treated or talked about as sex objects?

solarion and TAEZZAR like this.
  12. solarion

I think she knows, like most women do, that they should SAY things like "women shouldn't be talked about as sex objects". Of course they do this while wearing the most provocative apparel they can get away with.

Always found it comical when women get mad that men stare at their boobs despite the fact that they do everything they can to ensure that men notice their boobs. So lulzy.

13. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    I still say MK is a tranny

TAEZZAR likes this.
  14. TRYNEIN

TRYNEIN Gold Member Gold Chaser

BOR, I have no affinity for and rarely watched. But, eliminate the roots and the tree falls.

Think, what single kill could the MSM wished for after having their pants pulled down around their ankles and their asses handed to them?

FOX and its “fly-over” support required an “adjustment”. Get rid of FOX, there is nothing left, millions are disillusioned. The “Establishment” strikes again.

Good-bye fox news! The two Australian douche sons apparently want something for the US that we the people do not. They should stick their noses back in their home country.

Whether he is guilty or innocent, some interesting info below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last July, after Gretchen Carlson sued the Murdoch-controlled 21st Century Fox and Roger Ailes, the then-head of Fox News Channel, for sexual harassment, Rupert Murdoch told his sons, both Ailes enemies, that paying off Carlson without a fight would mean more lawsuits. Easy-money settlements always bring more claims. James and Lachlan Murdoch, however, were eager to get rid of their nemesis, and the most direct way to do that was to accept Carlson’s claims after a quickie investigation and then use a big payoff — $20 million — to end the dispute and calm the storm.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...candal-exposes-a-murdoch-family-divide-993110

Nine months later, the chickens coming home to roost, Fox has continued to collect a string of look-alike claims against Ailes and against ratings giant Bill O’Reilly, with a firestorm of recent press attention on what The New York Times is calling the “O’Reilly revelations.” What has been revealed is not evidence nor an admission of guilt but details of payments settling complaints against O’Reilly — not a small distinction. You can assume maximal guilt, which the Times and other Fox haters do, or you can assume, as many lawyers do, that when there is money to be had, plaintiffs come out of the woodwork. (”Coming out of the woodwork” is a virtual term of art in big settlement tort cases).

---------------------------------------------------------------------

This was an organized take down by the left (including Rupert's sons). The left won big and many of us are blind to this. It started April 1 with the NYT article, followed by 50 companies withdrawing their ads and left wing demonstrators in front of the FNC HQ. Look at the protesters and their signs. Sexual Predator? Really?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/new-bill-o-reilly-accuser-street-protests-hit-fox-news-n747966
    And here are the new BS allegations:

Attorney Lisa Bloom announced Tuesday that she is representing a new client who is accusing O’Reilly of “sexual and racial harassment.”

Bloom did not reveal the identity of the new client but said that she called the hotline Fox News set up last week to investigate claims against O’Reilly.

The attorney told The Hollywood Reporter that her client was called “hot chocolate” by O’Reilly and “was afraid if she told him to knock it off she'd get fired.”

------------------------------------------------

“Lisa Bloom: Born: Sep 20, 1961 (age 55) · California, United States
    Parents: Gloria Allred (Mother)

Children: Sarah Bloom (Daughter) · Sam Bloom (Son)
    Education: University of California, Los Angeles · Yale Law School”
    I guess like her mother , she had no father, no discipline. No wonder she turned into an ambulance chaser like her worthless mother.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND...there you have them with their attempt to control the message

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katy Tur: Does Fox Have ‘Responsibility’ to Replace O’Reilly With ‘Somebody Who Is Not a White Man?’

MSNBC host Katy Tur asked on Wednesday whether Fox News Channel has a "responsibility" to "vary" its primetime lineup by replacing former FNC host Bill O'Reilly with someone who is not a "white man."

"They had three white men: Bill O'Reilly, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity in their primetime lineup," Tur said.

(Excerpt) Read more at

http://freebeacon.com/uncategorized...-replace-bill-oreilly-someone-isnt-white-man/

TAEZZAR and Son of Gloin like this.
  15. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    It's all about the skin color with the libtards.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  16. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

BOR is worth $85M.

He still commands an audience, he could do his own thing if he chose to.

It would be ironic if he started a podcast or internet or XM radio show and helped bring down the msm.

17. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    As if any of this makes any difference:

[​IMG]

Joe King, Irons, TRYNEIN and 2 others like this.
  18. oldgaranddad

oldgaranddad Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Mujahideen is correct. I would not shed a tear for Billy O. He's now free to do special investigative reports; tag team with whomever he pleases and still rake in millions more with half or a quarter of the effort.

On some levels I would say that BO'R probably welcomed it rather than having to come up with an issue to be upset about every night.

The only people I feel sorry for is the show staff that are now looking at pink slips and resume writing.

TRYNEIN, Son of Gloin and TAEZZAR like this.
  19. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    Bill O'Reilly Gets $25 Million From Fox News As Final Payout

[​IMG]
    by Tyler Durden
    Apr 20, 2017

With Bill O’Reilly officially ousted by Fox News, there was speculation whether the former Fox anchorman would receive a lump sump payout as a parting settlement considering that O'Reilly signed a new 4 year contract just before being ousted. It has now been confirmed by FT and CNN that indeed, O'Reilly will get a payout of $25 million, equivalent to one year’s salary, as part of his exit settlement with 21st Century Fox.

“The amended contract provides for Bill to receive a maximum of one year’s salary,” said a person with knowledge of the terms quoted by the FT.

O'Reilly's payout, following the presenter’s dismissal from Fox News this week after a 22-year career with the network, is less than the $40m Roger Ailes, the network’s former chairman, received when he was fired in similar circumstances last year.

At an event in New York on Wednesday night, James Murdoch, the company's CEO, was asked by a New York Times reporter about the abrupt exit.

Murdoch said "we did a thorough investigation, a thorough review, and we reached a conclusion. Everything that we said in our statement is all you need to know."

O'Reilly issued a statement that reaffirmed his innocence, saying "it is tremendously disheartening that we part ways due to completely unfounded claims. But that is the unfortunate reality many of us in the public eye must live with today."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-20/bill-oreilly-gets-25-million-fox-news-final-payout

gringott, Son of Gloin and TAEZZAR like this.
  20. Agavegirl1

Agavegirl1 Silver Miner Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

You will not believe me if I told you.
    Wasn't there a Podesta email referencing "friendly" staff at Fox that included the staffs of Bill O'Reilly and Meghan Kelly? Must do a little research to confirm but I believe there was.

21. Silver Art

Silver Art Silver Art Bar collector Platinum Bling

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    Yep. O'Reilly is laughing all the way to the bank with his $25 million FU money.

Irons, Joe King, gringott and 2 others like this.
  22. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    It doesn't matter, its all a smokeshow for the sheep

gringott likes this.
  23. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

Hey shootist, don't go throwing water on Agavegirl's thought !

I think she might have a gem !!

Joe King and gringott like this.
  24. solarion

Yep. ...and you can +1 that insufferable twit Shepard Smith.

25. Agavegirl1

Agavegirl1 Silver Miner Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

You will not believe me if I told you.
    There is so little news we can watch. Hubby has little time and needs the road construction report the weather etc from local news each evening. However, he has banned ABC and CBS local news for obvious bias (We watch a local NBC or FOX station for the reasons mentioned). I get my news here and share later in the day but it doesn't include local traffic, weather and alerts. Goodbye my most hated FOX people. Get rid of Shep ASAP.

26. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    Absolutely! What a giant, sanctimonious, leftist dork.

27. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    IMHO Shep won't go - he is what they really like [Murdocks]. Back in the day when I watched Fox News I saw Shep numerous times flirting on air with female presenters. Personally, I can't stand the guy.
    As for O'really, he can take his $25 million and bloviate elsewhere out of my sight and hearing - I don't care if the accusations are true or not. He has paid out big cash before about this in the past, if it wasn't true he should have stood his ground on the first case. With the kind of cash O'really has, did he really need to approach clerks and jerks at Fox for sex? You would think he would have the sense to act like a grown man and not a hormone crazed teenager. Geez, find a discrete hooker if you are that desperate for some strange. All this doesn't change a thing for me, I haven't watched Fox News in years.

Son of Gloin and TAEZZAR like this.
  28. TRYNEIN

YEP, a coordinated effort to silence the opposition

------------------------------------------------------------

Emails show O'Reilly lawyers' last-ditch effort to save his job

The day before Bill O'Reilly was cut loose from Fox News after 20 years with the network, his handlers appeared to believe they had at least one more card to pull that might help save his job in the midst of a sexual harassment scandal engulfing the top-rated prime time host.

On Tuesday, O'Reilly and his legal team debated whether to share with the leadership of parent company 21st Century Fox an April 13 email from Mary Pat Bonner, a Democratic fundraiser and ally of the liberal watchdog group Media Matters, which had spearheaded what she called an "advertiser education campaign" to get advertisers to pull out of O'Reilly's 8 p.m. weeknight broadcast, "The O'Reilly Factor."

The email, whose recipients' names were redacted in the version that was shared with POLITICO, announced two conference calls — originally scheduled for this Thursday and Friday — with Media Matters President Angelo Carusone. The purpose was to discuss "the success of the campaign so far, and our plans moving forward."

(Excerpt) Read more at
    http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/20/bill-oreilly-emails-fox-news-237419

Son of Gloin likes this.
  29. Ensoniq

Free Marketeer
    Shep is their diversity representing the LGBT constituency

gringott likes this.
  30. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    O'Reilly is a great example of what passes as a journalist these days. No one should be the least but surprised

TAEZZAR likes this.
  31. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

From primetime to podcast: Bill O'Reilly announces return to the airwaves just six days since he was fired from Fox News amid sexual harassment scandal
    • The disgraced ex-host will be releasing a new episode of his podcast Monday
    • O'Reilly's website says a new 'No Spin News' will be released at 7pm on April 24
    • 67-year-old's latest project is only available to 'premium' website subscribers
    • O'Reilly was booted from the network after it emerged five secret sexual harassment accusers had been paid $13million by himself and 21st Century Fox

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4437542/Bill-O-Reilly-announces-return-podcast.html#ixzz4f5Z6YpsM
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hystckndle likes this.
  32. TRYNEIN

Sean Hannity the Latest Fox News Host to be Accused of Sexual Harassment

Tulsa, OK - Columnist, attorney, and former Fox News contributor Debbie Schlussel appeared on today’s Pat Campbell Show and accused Fox News Prime Time Host Sean Hannity of the same type of behavior that lead to Bill O’Reilly leaving the beleaguered network earlier this week.

Among the allegations, Schlussel claims that while at an appearance in Detroit which they both attended, Hannity invited her back to his hotel room.

Schlussel says that after she turned down his advances, she was not invited back on his program.

“This kind of stuff is all over the place at Fox News and anything that has to do with Sean Hannity,” Schlussel said.

http://www.1170kfaq.com/shows/pat-c...-news-host-to-be-accused-of-sexual-harassment

33. Ensoniq

Free Marketeer
    They should stop picking at the symptoms and just make it illegal to be a man. :blond::blond::blond:

solarion and D-FENZ like this.
  34. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Bill O’Reilly Is Out At Fox But He Has Been A Pervert For Years
    Thetruthdamit

Published on Apr 20, 2017

35. TRYNEIN

Hannity Pledges Legal Action Against ‘Serial Harasser’ Accusing Him of Sexual Harassment

Just as the fallout surrounding Bill O’Reilly‘s sudden ouster from Fox News began to fade from the media spotlight, another woman is coming forward with new allegations against the network’s next biggest star, Sean Hannity...

Debbie Schlussel... claimed that while she was with Hannity in Detroit, he repeatedly invited her to his hotel room. When she declined the invitation, she claims, he didn’t have her back on his show...

Sean Hannity released a statement to LawNewz.com strongly denying the allegations:

“LET ME BE CLEAR THE COMMENTS ABOUT ME ON A RADIO SHOW THIS WEEK by this individual ARE 100% false and a complete fabrication.

This individual is a serial harasser who has been lying about me for well over a decade. The individual has a history of making provably false statements against me in an effort to slander, smear and besmirch my reputation.

The individual has not just slandered me over the years but many people who this individual disagrees with.

This individual desperately seeks attention by any means necessary, including making unfounded personal attacks and using indefensible and outrageous political rhetoric.

My patience with this individual is over. I have retained a team of some of the finest and toughest lawyers in the country who are now in the process of laying out the legal course of action we will be taking against this individual.

In this fiercely divided and vindictive political climate I will no longer allow slander and lies about me to go unchallenged, as I see a coordinated effort afoot to now silence those with conservative views. I will fight every single lie about me by all legal means available to me as an American.”

(Excerpt) Read more at
    http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/sea...rasser-now-accusing-him-of-sexual-harassment/

---------------------

Sean Hannity released a statement to LawNewz.com strongly denying the allegations:

“LET ME BE CLEAR THE COMMENTS ABOUT ME ON A RADIO SHOW THIS WEEK by this individual ARE 100% false and a complete fabrication.

This individual is a serial harasser who has been lying about me for well over a decade. The individual has a history of making provably false statements against me in an effort to slander, smear and besmirch my reputation.

The individual has not just slandered me over the years but many people who this individual disagrees with.

This individual desperately seeks attention by any means necessary, including making unfounded personal attacks and using indefensible and outrageous political rhetoric.

My patience with this individual is over. I have retained a team of some of the finest and toughest lawyers in the country who are now in the process of laying out the legal course of action we will be taking against this individual.

In this fiercely divided and vindictive political climate I will no longer allow slander and lies about me to go unchallenged, as I see a coordinated effort afoot to now silence those with conservative views. I will fight every single lie about me by all legal means available to me as an American.”

The accuser has a history of making allegations against Hannity. Back in 2010, Schlussel, who Gawker claimed at the time was a “crazy birther blogger,” wrote a blog post claiming that the “Freedom Alliance,” a war veteran charity, which is supported by Hannity, was skimming donations, and was all a “huge scam.”

According to a 2010 letter obtained by LawNewz.com, Thomas Kilgannon, the charity’s founder and president, fired back in a note to donors: “the blog posting accuses our friend Sean Hannity of personally benefiting from Freedom Alliance. This is FALSE. Freedom Alliance has never provided planes, hotels, cars, limos, or anything else to Sean. Sean gets nothing from Freedom Alliance except our gratitude for his personal generosity and for all he has done to help the troops and our organization.” Hannity has reportedly donated more than a million dollars to the charity over the last several years.

On Schlussel’s blog, she has garnered a reputation for making sensational statements, including calling Robin Wiliams “selfish” for committing suicide.

36. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

Never saw his show. Or hammity or me-again or any of the other script reading fools.
    I do know the armchair "conservatives" set store by old bill though. They never miss an episode of the guy on their chinese big screens of truth.
    Funny I told a foux news parroting armchair conservative the whole foux network was bullshit uniparty rah rah propaganda and he is still pissed at me to this day.
    Good times!

.:2 thumbs up:

stoli likes this.
  37. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Look objectively at the actions of women and African Americans over the past 8 years... anyone see a pattern here??

38. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    No MSM 'news' outlet is anything more than fake entertainment to get ratings

39. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

Now they are mad at you too man. Armchair conservatives worship foux mews!

stoli likes this.
  40. TAEZZAR

It does appear that Faux Snews is being attacked by the left.
    Regardless of the negativity toward Faux Snews, it is the only, near truthful, news on the boob tube.