1. Sunday night open and the USD is popping to the up, along with oil at +59 tics currently, Gold is flat for now while silver is seeing some weakness, US Markets closed Monday for holiday, Zero zone and Asia are open normal hours
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Holiday Friday is up, and going into the extended weekend we have Gold down 2 to 1218, while Silver is down 4 to 16.30. Oil is continuing to roll off that 50, now down 39 to 49.09. The USD is +11 at 95.27 and awaiting GDP report this am.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 5/28/16 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1213.80 DOWN 58.90-- Silver $16.26 DOWN 87-- Oil $49.33 up 3.12--- USD $95.50 UP 91 tics-- Based on near term futures contract--- At JMB Current price AGE $1278.39 (1), SAE $19.38 (20)
  4. Added Heartland Precious Metals out of OK and LA to the map, Added Texas Precious Metals, and Added Provident Metals.

FiveDoves.com: God will destroy America if it doesn't attack Iran

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by Brent H, Dec 1, 2011.

1. Brent H

Brent H Seeker Seeker

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2010/jim730.htm

Snippets

2. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

3. Garyw

Garyw Silver Member Silver Miner

tired and retired
    Hogwash. Man things are getting pretty wild out here. I never heard so much crap.

smilershouse likes this.
  4. smilershouse

smilershouse Gold Member Gold Chaser

"I know who Maurice Sklar is. He is a noted concert violinist and Messianic Jew. He was the featured violin soloist on the widely popular “Shalom Jerusalem” music video several years ago, recorded in Jerusalem. His music is awesome. I have always respected him, musically and spiritually. I have never heard of Susan Davis."

How extraordinary, that the writer happens to be a respected Jew??

Hold the phone.........."If the President your nation has elected does not repent and change, I will continue to judge the United States concerning the attempts he has made to give up and divide My land and force Israel to divide Jerusalem. "

Does'nt He state that My land is the Holy lands???????So I switch Israel with The USA and that made a lot more sense and read more realistic. So I applied the same switch and found the following paragraph also made better sense.

Concerning Iran: If America does not join in Israel in a preemptive attack upon Iran and Israel has to go it alone, America will experience nuclear attack through terrorism. You must attack with Israel now, or you will be attacked"

I would have thought that even the worse of psychopathic terrorists, would would show leniency toward USA for providing a level playing field?????This issue is, after all, between Zion and Persia.

Anyway, there it is, that's my perspective. Any other comments about this article?

It's rather misleading IMO.

SH

5. earplugs

earplugs Gold Member Gold Chaser

Of course, bernanke will then turn off the money spigot for europe and the US, and things will get a lot worse. He will then give some voodoo economic bs which the ignorant sheeple zombie will regurgitate to sound so smart, arguing bs deflation/inflation, velocity of money, crap crap, etc, etc, but when they attack iran, things will magically get better just like after ww2 because some how money magically appears for bombs and weapons but when grandma needs medicine to stay alive, there's no money to be found.

just like japan's fukushima magically struck after they talked with iran....must be god's work.

6. fewferfev

fewferfev Seeker Seeker

Is this man attempting to put words into God's mouth? There are grave consequences in store for anyone who would dare do such a thing. He doesn't sound like a Messianic Jew. He sounds like a Zionist.

7. Not Sure

Not Sure Banned

Another Satanic "Judeo-Christian."

America has been doing the Talmud Jews' bidding since 1948, and it's been downhill for America ever since. So much for "being blessed for blessing them."

Jesus Christ - not the Luciferian Talmud Jews - is the Answer.

earplugs likes this.
  8. Work

Work Silver Member Silver Miner

I always appreciate the opportunity to use this......:bird: