1. Metals start the week nicely positive as the new admin settles in.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Mon Morning! Gold is +8.8 and at 1213, while Silver is +15 to 1718. Crude is down 61 to 52.61. The USD is down 34 to 100.34
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 1/21/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1205.00-- Silver $17.03-- Oil $53.24 -- USD $100.64 -- Based on near term futures contract--- At JMB Current price AGE 2017 $1281.40 (1), SAE $20.47 (20)
  4. Added Heartland Precious Metals out of OK and LA to the map, Added Texas Precious Metals, and Added Provident Metals.

Florida Resort Allows Guests To Swim With Miami Dolphins

Discussion in 'Golf, Football, and all Ball sports' started by Goldhedge, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    Florida Resort Allows Guests To Swim With Miami Dolphins

[​IMG]
    NEWS IN BRIEFFebruary 12, 2015
    VOL 51 ISSUE 06 Travel · Lifestyle

MIAMI—Describing it as a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to get up close to the majestic mammals, visitors to Paradise Cove Resort raved to reporters Thursday about the hotel’s new program that allows guests to swim with the Miami Dolphins. “I couldn’t believe how friendly they were—as soon as they saw us, this great big one just came right up to our daughter,” said resort guest Emily Hendrickson, calling the hour she and her family spent splashing and playing alongside the Dolphins’ defensive line the “highlight of [their] trip.” “I couldn’t believe how smooth Ryan Tannehill was. And then there was this smaller one that really took a liking to me—he must have been a kicker. It was an amazing experience.” Hendrickson later admitted that her family was disappointed they didn’t get a chance to swim with center Mike Pouncey, who was in a solitary tank at the time of their visit for biting a child.

http://www.theonion.com/article/florida-resort-allows-guests-to-swim-with-miami-do-37996