1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

German Tanks Are Advancing on Russia's Border

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by Brio, Oct 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Brio

Brio Midas Member Midas Member

You probably haven’t heard this extraordinary piece of news. That’s because the mass media has basically ignored and obscured it. They’ve been busy covering far more important things… like transgender issues and Kim Kardashian’s latest stunt.

That’s why I want to tell you about Operation Anaconda 2016.

It’s the largest war game in Eastern Europe since the end of the Cold War. It’s essentially a rehearsal to secure a quick NATO victory in the event of war with Russia.

It was launched from Warsaw, Poland, recently and involves 31,000 NATO troops.

Operation Anaconda 2016 is one of the most important stories you’re not hearing about. It shows how perilously close the world is to another global war.

http://www.internationalman.com/articles/has-world-war-3-already-started

D-FENZ, phoneman, mayhem and 3 others like this.
  2. Brio

Maybe I wasn't so far off with my wild speculating? I can't imagine another reason Europe would take in millions of Africans 90% young men. Those aren't migrants, they're mercenaries!

This article is a pretty good synopsis of what happened over the weekend

http://www.globalresearch.ca/war-be...han-later-the-danger-of-a-nuclear-war/5551581

Last edited: Oct 20, 2016
    Uncle and GOLDZILLA like this.
  3. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

Silver stacker
    In the event of a war with Russia, earth enters a nuclear winter and we all lose.

Why rehearse?

D-FENZ, Silvergun and GOLDBRIX like this.
  4. Brio

tom baxter and Uncle like this.
  5. Cigarlover

Cigarlover Gold Member Gold Chaser

There are always war games in Germany. I was stationed there for 2 years. Basically if Russia comes you arent stopping them.

6. Brio

Funding a war might bail out DB. Banks don't care less who wins, (or dies, it ain't them) just that they control the debt the war produces.

the_shootist, dacrunch and Cigarlover like this.
  7. Brio

Mujahideen, dacrunch and Cigarlover like this.
  8. itsamess

itsamess Silver Member Silver Miner

Europeans loose to Russia Napolean, Bismarck, Hitler.

9. mayhem

mayhem Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter

Don't know what years you were in Europe, but I was stationed there for 3, though I did a whole lot of TDY to SHAPE when it was located in Paris. Was assigned to a three star as a aide. Basically the job was to be the proverbial 'fly on the wall'. I had a TS-5 clearance and my job was to read body language, and vocal tone changes in the other friendly hob nobs to get a overall on who was not being truthful and who was. My three star was a great guy to work for and he liked my take-away's, kept me around for 18 months, nice job for that time. We always debriefed with a glass of Bushmill's on the rocks.

What was the point to all of the above? Well the US and the other NATO country's operated on the fact that if the Soviet Union attacked, NATO could only fight for 3 days before being forced to go nuclear. That's was it, 3 days. Now that was in the early 60's, and I honestly have no idea what it would be now.

10. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Which side would we fight on if Germany attacked Russia? I kind of think the Russians are more forward thinking and logical at this time.

Ensoniq and andial like this.
  11. mayhem

I have, I wouldn't say close relationship with a former SpecOp American who was living in Kiev, but moved to Crimea just before the fall of Ukraine. He writes 'historical fiction', and I formatted his writings for places like Create Space who are on demand printing sites.

He is a duel citizen, but only comes back to renew his visa. He fought in the second invasion of Chechnya as a Russian Spetznaz Sgt. Major, now retired from the military but still connected, and I recently quizzed him if he thought that Russia would start a war. His reply was no, as Russia is still rebuilding their military. Remember the morale was pretty low when Putin took over. The major problem he says is the officer corps. Many are drunks and corrupt still. But he add's that if the west pushes he doesn't doubt that Russia would do a first strike. They learned a lesson back in WWII days when they believed Hitler wouldn't attack. Never again seems to be the philosophy. Putin would much rather just do fair trade with Europe, and he really believes Europeans would like the same. It's the NWO folks who want to take over Russia.

His books (the ebooks) are available on Amazon. They express a mindset definitely pro-Russian, but they are fiction based on the real events. Note: I have no financial interest with these titles listed below.

Never The Last One-A Novel Of Spetznaz. 874 pages
    A stirring and fast paced novel of love and honor, courage and loyalty, treachery and betrayal. Follow the story of Annya Dmitrovna, a Russian woman, and Starshi Sarjant Roman Ivan’vich, a foreign man, a professional soldier serving for Russia with Independent Spetznaz Regiment 317.

An Incident on Simonka 83 pages
    A short story involving Sevastopol in February 2014. NATO had arrived in Sevastopol in 2010, just a small cadre at first. With time their numbers grew but the cadre was never large, at best around forty US Marines with a few Navy officers at times.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2016
    Eyebone and Mujahideen like this.
  12. Mujahideen

Silver stacker
    I don't think Putin is a saint by any means... I view him exactly how I would view a mob boss.

The boss knows war is bad for business unless you can easily defeat your opponent. Putin knows an all out war with the USA is suicidal. He is better off having peace with the EU and USA and he knows it.

Our leaders on the other hand... View humanity as nothing more than cattle... They are not afraid to break a few eggs to get their goals done (world domination), even if those few eggs are the loss of billions of (worthless) people.

Ensoniq, Thecrensh, Joseph and 3 others like this.
  13. Alric

Alric Midas Member Midas Member

I doubt Russia would randomly nuke someone because they were attacked. They do actually have an army, so it seems likely they would at least try to use that before resorting to nuclear weapons.

14. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

At this point in history I don't know if an attack on the USA would be suicidal. Obama cleaned out all of the fighting generals and Clinton has failed at every attempt in foreign policy other than taking bribes.

Ensoniq and Joseph like this.
  15. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    ^^There it is right there^^

Brio likes this.
  16. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Is this company going public? This seems like a sound business plan and I want to get in on the ground floor

17. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    The truth of the matter is the American people and the Russin people should have a lot in common. It seems like today is a flip from when I was growing up where Russia was portrayed as the aggressor and the US the only thing that stood between them and world dominance or destruction. Barry has turned the tables on all of that now yet the people of Russia and the US haven't changed. I have no issue with Russians. I've worked with many of them and they're intelligent, articulate and seem like regular guys. The US track record around the world ain't much better than Russia's when it comes to killing innocent people in the name of 'freedom'

mayhem, Aurumag, Someone_else and 2 others like this.
  18. Mujahideen

Silver stacker
    I am positive Russia would immediately nuke the NATO countries if they infringed on Russian territory with tanks, for the simple fact that Russia would be expecting NATO to try to cripple Russia's nuclear capabilities by nuking Russia...

If someone with a gun who is also known to be very hostile towards you, attacks you, and they know that you are also armed, what do you think is going to happen?

Would you wait to find out if they are gonna start shooting? If you are wrong you are dead.

mayhem and Someone_else like this.
  19. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Easy Muj....a nuclear exchange isn't going to happen. What's worked in the past still works....MAD

20. Alric

That obviously wouldn't happen though. If the plan was to nuke Russia to take out their bombs, that would happen long before tanks got there. If they were invading with tanks, than that clearly signals their plan for a conventional war.

It seems unlikely Russia would start a nuclear war, which is most likely going to result in them being wiped out. Instead, it makes far more sense to send in the military. No one wants a prolonged land war in Russia, so what would likely happen is they would battle along the border for some time, then eventually come to some sort of peace treaty.

I don't know what the hypothetical scenario is here, but likely it would be to be to push Russia away from the Ukraine and Crimeia. If Russia lost, they would lose influence over that area, but would still have control over the rest of their country. So it isn't a do or die situation where Russia needs to risk being utterly wiped off the planet, just to retain control in Ukraine. It makes far more sense to just fight a conventional war, even if they lost some ground, rather than start firing off nuclear weapons and dooming them self to death.

21. GOLDZILLA

GOLDZILLA Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus Midas Member

Thats all they need.. three days is a good window for the elites to all disappear so that all the good citizens will be left to fight and be baked.

Mujahideen likes this.
  22. GOLDZILLA

GOLDZILLA Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus Midas Member

I could see them emp-ing the planet then using their special emp proof vehicles to go conventional where needed.

23. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Nuclear silos are EMP hardened. EMP's ain't gonna do shit to stop a nuclear exchange....but like I said earlier....MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) will prevent any nuclear exchange.

(Look at the worst case scenario....if I'm wrong we're all fucked anyway so relax and smell the roses)

24. Ishkabibble

Ishkabibble Gold Member Gold Chaser

Visit the Ukraine and you'll note that more people speak Russian than Ukrainian. The Ukraine contains a vast number of influential Russians, Crimea even more. The whole notion of a NATO controlled Ukraine was a fool's play from the start... and an unwise one at that. When NATO agreed to never encroach on Russian borders, and then broke the promise and tried to remove Russian control of their primary sea port, they opened the flood gates for Russia to respond. I'm sorry, but the notion of Russian based aggression is biased and ignores immense provocation. NATO and her allies invited this mess and goaded Russia. As I see it, Putin has been most diplomatic in his response. If someone damaged the US as the US has others, there'd be war in minutes. What do you think the reaction would be to a white phosphorous attack on US soil, or a bombing with DU, or another nation offing a US or NATO citizen with a drone?

Get your head out of the sand. The US doesn't need to control anyone but the useless shits within their hijacked administration. As far as foreign policy, the US would do well to follow a simple approach: sit down and shut up. NATO needs to do likewise. When they grow up, they can follow principles entirely new to them, such as "do no harm."

D-FENZ, Oldmansmith, mayhem and 3 others like this.
  25. Alric

I wasn't saying it was right or wrong, or a good idea or bad. I am just saying that if Russia gets invaded, it is likely to be reasons related to that and in that case I don't see anyone using nuclear weapons.

As for if the US would use nuclear weapons to protect an ally, no way. I don't think there is an allied nation on this plant we would protect using nuclear weapons, unless some country fired a nuclear weapon at them first. If Germany got invaded by Russia, we would not fire nukes at Russia. We would have troops over there in an instant but we wouldn't be firing nuclear weapons.

Even if Russia was using chemical weapons and targeting civilians in a NATO country, it is unlikely we would respond with nuclear weapons.

26. Mr Paradise

Mr Paradise Midas Member Midas Member

1) There is a whole lot of land and countries between Warsaw and the Russian border.

2) NATO Wargames are not unusual.

3) 41,000 participants is relatively small as far as wargames go.

4) An invasion of Russia spearheaded by NATO armor would not only be suicidal in this day and age but the logistics needed in taking on such a task would be enormous. Armored divisions suck up so much fuel, ammo and parts you'd have to have a supply train of trucks and fuel tankers stretched back to Bavaria in order for German tanks to have any chance to reach the Kremlin. Miles and miles of roads in the Ukraine and Belarus clogged with tens of thousands of military vehicles and hundreds of thousands of troops from 10 nations speaking 5 or 6 different lanquages. The Russian air force would have a field day. Heavy Artillery would constantly harass all roadway chokepoints, bridges would be blown, supply columns manned by Transgender trendy's would be constantly harassed by local militia, reserve and partisan types.

Picture mass clusterfvck x 10 and that's what it would be like. I doubt NATO is prepared to lose 5000 tanks 50,000 support vehicles and 2 million men invading Russia ....and we didn't even bring up tactical nukes or chemical attacks that could be brought into play if things do start going south for the red army.

mayhem, Aurumag and 917601 like this.
  27. 917601

917601 Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

...last I heard German armor was well below 50 percent readiness and were un able to deploy even 100 main battle tanks....

"West Germany procured 2,125 Leopard IIs — enough to equip nearly twelve panzer (tank) and panzergrenadier (mechanized infantry) divisions. The end of the Cold War and declining defense budgets caused Germany to shed nearly 90% of its tank force, and today the Bundeswehr has just 225 Leopard II tanks....."....and.....
    "Bartels found that only 38 of Germany's 114 high-tech Eurofighter jets are operational, Deutsche Wellesreported. It also has 93 Tornado fighter jets, but only 29 of them work. The number of German soldiers was around 600,000 at the end of the Cold War in the early 1990s. Today the country has just 177,000....."

the_shootist likes this.
  28. Winston_Room101

Winston_Room101 Seeker

consider

the Entertainment Industry

a really big shoe

29. Aurumag

Aurumag Dimly lit. Highly reflective Midas Member Site Supporter

Lightwave Jockey
    Three days to get on their spaceships and head for the dark side of the moon.

30. mayhem

Without say'n any more about it my friend, you are dead wrong.

31. Brio

Which is why I theorize all those migrants are a covert army on the move.
    Is that a Karelian in your av?

32. Brio

U.S. tanks roll into Germany to bolster NATO deterrent
    http://www.militarytimes.com/articles/us-tanks-roll-into-germany-to-bolster-nato-deterrent

The U.S. Defense Department just completed the largest single shipment of ammunition for Army and Air Force units in Europe in more than two decades.
    http://www.military.com/daily-news/2016/11/08/pentagon-sends-huge-ammo-shipment-forces-europe.html

All those N African military aged male migrants in Europe (aka Syrian refugees), who can blame NATO if they attack Russia? Why ISIS is responsible! Retaliation for Russia clearing them out of Aleppo CNN will say.

I expect to see German troubles with refugees ease in the next few months. Putin HAS to see the army massing on his borders.

andial likes this.
  33. Buck

Buck Fabian Society Gold Chaser

I'm guessing Putin is negotiating, right now, to fore-stall all of the potential "counter-moves" he could do - at least for another few weeks
    - Don't give anyone any reason to do anything - and last I heard, Russia still has plenty of hot nukes available, so, we have, what I grew up to understand as, a "Mexican Stand-Off". Nothing's going to happen. Syria's cooling down too, last I read

Remember who's still POTUS for just a few more days and once that's over, some of the world will immediately feel a great sense of relief, I suppose

GOLDBRIX, the_shootist and Brio like this.
  34. Brio

I think Trump is the one negotiating right now, learning just who holds the reins in the US. Putin doesn't counter move he just moves his Go stones while the rest shuffle their chess pieces. Soros thinks he's running the board but he only controls the pawns.

Buck and the_shootist like this.
  35. Zed

Zed Size doesn't count! Midas Member

Nuclear Technician
    Limited Tactical Nuclear War... I believe it is a US term, but either way these, errrrrr, um, 'people' believe that they can be 'won'. You want to hope they are correct, an escalation is unthinkable, talk about walk right up to a bear and tweak it's nose. Not for me, some other hero idiot can try that and I certainly don't want any government doing it for my 'benefit'!!!!!!

mayhem, andial and Mujahideen like this.
  36. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    I'm an older guy and back in the day this behavior was referred to as 'saber rattling'. Another terms would be a 'pissing contest' and a 'testosterone tantrum'

It's all posturing. Relax folks and enjoy the ride!

Buck likes this.
  37. Buck

Buck Fabian Society Gold Chaser

Maybe Putin is speaking with Trump

This is all new so, perhaps, there could be new alliances

Although, not really funny; taking all of Soros' funds and freezing them for six months while he's investigated for Treason, causing enough heart murmurs for the old man to even break a sweat, then it's decided to keep it all as it was all derived from others sorrow, aka blood money, would be funny as hell if only he were to stroke out from a clot from his last IV

Hey George?
    Like the good-old days when you chased families from their homes, right?
    "Those were the best days of (your) life" IIRC

It's not really funny because the old man has a family but that probably doesn't really matter either but I don't really know that

38. Zed

Zed Size doesn't count! Midas Member

Nuclear Technician
    Sure... and yes, mostly it is... but some of the biggest brawls I have seen started that way. Summin small goes wrong and the next thing you know....

39. tom baxter

tom baxter back from 2004

Retired now
    Yes, the nuclear winter has been debunked well and proper. So has the lingering radiation scare. The didn't abandon Hiroshima did they, it's a thriving city today. The trick is to not be there when it happens and keep away for a few years. But if you moved well away from major population centers why the hell would you move back? I know quite a lot are though, why? Fear again, fear of not being close to a major hospital in their old age.

40. BarnacleBob

BarnacleBob GIM Founding Member & Mod. Founding Member Site Mgr Site Supporter

Ishkabibble likes this.