1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Getting In Shape For SHTF: Health & Wellness - Fitness & Sports

Discussion in 'Others-Electronics, Photography, Gardening?' started by searcher, Aug 16, 2013.

1. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Belly Blaster Cardio Dance Workout: 10 Min Solutions
    BeFiT

Published on Dec 7, 2017
    Click to Subscribe to BefiT on Amazon Instant Video for Workout Solutions for Every Body!
    http://www.befit.com/subscribe/?utm_s...
    Belly Blaster Cardio Dance Workout: 10 Min Solutions... No Time to Exercise? We have the solution for you—the 10 Minute Solution! We’ve developed a result-driven belly blasting dance workout that is just 10 minutes. Stress can lead to belly fat, and what better way is there to release stress and reduce your tummy bulge than burning off calories while dancing to some feel-good music? This 10 minute dance blast can fit into even the busiest of schedules. Belly Blaster- Fire up your body and keep the calories burning with plenty of hip action to whittle your middle. This workout will give you all the moves that you need to get the dance party started, all without a single sit up! About The Instructor: Petra Kolber (www.petrakolber.com) is an ACSM, ACE, and AFAA certified instructor from Redondo Beach, California and has been a fitness professional for over 15 years. Click here for dance workouts from your favorite trainers: http://bit.ly/1nf5mnz

2. searcher

BOXINGEGO FIGHT CLUB: VASILIY LOMACHENKO VS GUILLERMO RIGONDEAUX *DROP FIGHT PREDICTIONS HERE*
    BOXINGEGO

Published on Dec 7, 2017
    BOXINGEGO FIGHT CLUB: VASILIY LOMACHENKO VS GUILLERMO RIGONDEAUX
    Training camp
    Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux

EGO OF BOXINGEGO (FORMERLY EGOSWORLD1)

3. searcher

Judo Highlights World Open Championships Marrakech 2017
    Judo

Published on Dec 7, 2017
    This event scraps Judo's usual weight brackets and invites all brave enough to come and compete for world championship glory.

The Lavish Palais des Congres in Marrakech was a unique venue for this unique and prestigious event.

There would be some dream match ups and lots of talking points for judo audiences worldwide, but by far the biggest question was whether Judo's greatest superstar Teddy Riner could win his tenth world title.
    However the event itself was just one part of a bigger picture.
    Judo is growing exponentially in Morocco and we'll see how its educational benefits are being harnessed as we join an IJF delegation led by President Marius Vizer as they visit the children of a local orphange.
    Some of whom were present in Jemaa El Fna square, right in the heart of the city, as a special judo show was put on the for the citizens of Marrakech.
    Whatever happens on the the Tatami here, its clear that Judo's flame will burn brightly in Morocco for years to come.

4. searcher

VASYL LOMACHENKO VS GUILLERMO RIGONDEAUX Tale Of The Tape (BOXINGEGO FIRST LOOK)
    BOXINGEGO

Published on Dec 7, 2017
    BOXINGEGO FIRST LOOK: VASYL "THE MATRIX" LOMACHENKO VS GUILLERMO "EL CHACAL" RIGONDEAUX TALE OF THE TAPE AND STATISTICS.
    NETWORK: ESPN/ESPN DEPORTES
    DATE: DECEMBER 09, 2017
    TIME: 9:00 p.m. ET / 6:00 p.m. PT
    WEIGHT CLASS: 130 LBS
    PRESENTED BY: TOP RANK BOXING/ ROC NATION SPORTS
    UNDERCARD:
    • BRYANT JENNINGS VS DONNIE HAYNESWORTH
    • MIKAELA MAYER VS NYDIA FELICIANO
    • OSCAR MENDOZA VS SHAKUR STEVENSON
    • LUIS FERNANDO MOLINA VS MICHAEL CONLAN

5. searcher

HIGH INTENSITY RESISTANCE BAND WORKOUT | Vlogmas Day 6
    Nikki Blackketter

Published on Dec 6, 2017
    This is a vlog about a high intensity resistance band workout!

6. searcher

Live Q&A: Should You Intermittent Fast Every Day - Clearing Up Confusion from Yesterday’s Video
    Thomas DeLauer

Streamed live 43 minutes ago
    Clearing up confusion over yesterday’s video on fasting vs time restricted eating!

7. searcher

Self Healing & Cleansing Lymphatic Massage Drainage - Dr. Alan Mandell, D.C.
    motivationaldoc

Published on Dec 7, 2017
    This lymphatic drainage technique is designed to cleanse the lymph in the Head and Neck regions. Stimulating these particular areas will help lymphatic drainage carry waste toxins back to the heart. You normally will feel drainage into the throat and sinuses giving you the feeling to swallow. Symptoms like sinusitis, stuffy nose, tinnitus, dizziness/vertigo, headaches, occipital neuralgia, neck pain, and chronic tiredness, can hopefully benefit. If this technique was helpful please leave your comments below. Thank you. Dr. Mandell

Make sure you like us on facebook and leave any comments: https://www.facebook.com/motivational...

8. searcher

TFR 73: Fire Fighters Fitness: CPAT Training Test Discussion
    Stew Smith

Published on Dec 7, 2017
    Stew and Jeff discuss the Fire Fighter CPAT - Candidate Physical Assessment Test. One of the first job related entry level fitness tests used in the tactical population and in our opinion - one of the best.

Check out other videos of combat swimmer stroke, workouts, and other spec ops related training. See www.stewsmith.com for more information about military, law enforcement, special ops, fire fighting training programs.

9. searcher

#34 - Barbell Logic Extra: Reynolds' Story
    Barbell Logic

Published on Dec 8, 2017
    Scott interviews Matt about his own path through life, from skinny high school nerd to elite powerlifter and pro strongman. Matt talks about his struggles transitioning from school teacher to STRONG gym owner, working through the ups and downs of marriage, and ultimately launching the wildly successful Starting Strength Online Coaching business.

Whiskey of the Week

Old Grand-Dad 114 - the cocktail whiskey of choice for James Bond, 007

10. searcher

Stan Efferding Seminar P.1 - The Importance of Sleep, Nutrition, & Steroids
    supertraining06

Published on Dec 7, 2017
    Stan Effering gives a FREE seminar at the largest FREE gym in America: Super Training Gym. With the help of Mark Bell, Stan discusses how to maximize performance through diet, sleep, supplementation, and more!

11. searcher

44 Year Old Dad Bod Transformation | Lost Over 50 lbs
    Bodybuilding.com

Published on Dec 8, 2017
    A little dad bod is cool, but when James Holliman's torso started looking like a group of dad bods, he knew it was time to get back to his good old ways.
    Premium Fitness Plans ► http://bbcom.me/2B5xN5P
    Coupons & Promos ► http://bbcom.me/2B7eOYF
    James Holliman Transformation Story ► http://bbcom.me/2B6ne2D

As a young lad, James Holliman was a jock, both wresting and throwing discus for his high school teams. When he reached college, his interest in physical fitness continued. He became certified as a personal trainer and spent more time than ever in the gym working out with weights.

But like so many others, when Holliman moved on from college, he moved on from fitness, too. Years of taking clients out to eat, lots of business travel, and long hours at his desk took a toll on his body. Before he knew it, he looked in the mirror and saw it: the dreaded dad bod.

| What Made You Want To Transform? |
    I had three big reasons. One was the way I looked in the mirror. Whenever I took off my shirt off at the beach or pool, I felt self-conscious. I also noticed that my energy levels were way down, which is bad news when you have three sons who want someone to get down on their knees and play with them. Overall, I felt overweight, tired, and mentally dull.

I was also having problems with high cholesterol. The doctor literally got in my face and told me I needed to get on statins and stay on them for the rest of my life. My father took statins for much of his adult life, which I don't think was good for his health. I wanted to do all I could to not let that happen to me. I wanted to get in shape and lower my cholesterol the right way, through nutrition and exercise.

The third reason is a roundabout story. I decided to start my own gym. I wanted to provide a more service-oriented model for people like me who had demanding jobs but wanted hands-on support for their own transformations.

When I started building the gym, I was working full time in technology. I put in a lot of super-long hours and ate badly. Some of the personal trainers in my own gym were talking behind my back about how I was in such bad physical shape.

It came to a head when I was trying to help a couple of trainers write programs for interval-training classes. I noticed they didn't really want to take my advice. I'm sure they looked at my size and didn't think I knew what I was talking about. I'm a trainer. I like training people. I like helping people reach their goals. But when you don't look the part, it makes it tough.

So, I had some good reasons to change, and jumped at the challenge to show people what the programs I was offering at my gym could do.

| How Did You Start Your Transformation? |
    I started by looking at the past winners of the challenge for inspiration. When I looked at their before-and-after pictures, I thought to myself, "If these guys did it, I can do it."

I started seeing results midway through the challenge—after I had been doing it for a little over a month. Interestingly, because even though I'd been working out with weights off and on for a long time, I had so much fat on me that I didn't know what I looked like underneath it all.

Once I started losing the fat, I saw that I had a decent shape. I remember thinking to myself that if I could just focus on getting as lean as possible, I might have a good shot at doing well in the challenge. That's when I cranked it up.

12. searcher

Update Show: 2017 CrossFit Liftoff Recap
    CrossFit®

Published on Dec 8, 2017
    Tommy Marquez, Rory McKernan and Pat Sherwood are back in the Update Studio to recap the 2017 CrossFit Liftoff, powered by Rogue. This year's competition crowned a repeat champion in the overall division, and shined the spotlight on some big lifters in our community.

*All results are unofficial pending validation.

The CrossFit Games -- (http://games.crossfit.com)

The CrossFit Games® - The Sport of Fitness™
    The Fittest On Earth™

13. searcher

14. searcher

15. searcher

16. searcher

How to Get Bigger Arms For Skinny Guys (FASTER GROWTH)
    BarbarianBody

Published on Dec 7, 2017
    FREE Physique Building Quiz ► https://goo.gl/DC6yxc
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Is this the BEST workout for getting bigger arms for skinny guys? To get your pencil arms to FINALLY grow faster? You best believe it! In today’s video, I’ll be showing you skinny guys how you can finally get your arms to grow bigger, FASTER! We’ll be focusing on the absolute best methods for increasing your Biceps and Triceps for some MONSTER arms!

17. searcher

SILENT MIKE: Day in the Life Of A BB Athlete
    Barbell Brigade

Published on Dec 6, 2017
    Join Official Barbell Brigade Athlete & Social Media Personality Silent Mike as he takes us through his daily life and routines while providing insight on his past, present, and future with Barbell Brigade.

18. searcher

19. searcher

Q&A: 2018 Goals, Podcast Update, & More!
    Jazmine Garcia

Published on Dec 7, 2017
    Sorry for missing a day yesterday... except not really... because who ever said I was doing daily uploads!? Lol. Had to re-upload due to some complications but enjoy this spontaneous Q&A!

20. searcher

Training VOLUME vs Training INTENSITY - what's the difference?
    Lee Hayward

Published on Dec 5, 2017
    Volume VS. Intensity. Learn how to measure the volume and intensity of your weight training workouts.

3 Keys To Building Muscle: http://leehayward.com/muscle-building

Download Lee's Bodybuilding App: http://www.leehayward.com/app

Old School Bulking 101: http://leehayward.com/bulk-up

Bodybuilding Nutrition Made Simple: http://leehayward.com/diet

Join the TFB Inner Circle: http://totalfitnessbodybuilding.com

Get Coached By Lee: http://leehayward.com/coaching

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/total.fitness...

Training volume and intensity are 2 major variables in a weight training program. Every workout program has both volume and intensity, but some programs focus more on higher volume training, whereas other programs focus more on higher intensity training.

Traditionally, training volume is emphasized by bodybuilders who want to maximize muscle size. Intensity is emphasized by powerlifters and strength athletes who want to maximize power. However, you can cycle your training to include both high volume training as well as high intensity training.

Cycling weight training programs is something that we regularly do with the Workout Of The Month Program for the Total Fitness Bodybuilding Inner Circle Coaching Club at: http://www.totalfitnessbodybuilding.com

Training volume is the measure of the total weight lifted in a workout. It is calculated by multiplying the weight lifted by the repetitions and sets performed.

For example, if you lifted 100 pounds for 10 sets of 10 reps that would equal a training volume of 10,000 total pounds lifted. (i.e. 100 pounds for 100 total reps).

Training intensity on the other hand is the measure of the average weight lifted during a workout.

For example, if you lifted 200 pounds for 5 sets of 5 reps that would equal a training volume of 5,000 total pounds lifted (i.e. 200 pounds for 25 total reps).

In the first example, the volume is higher because more total weight is lifted, but the intensity is lower because the average weight is lighter. Whereas in the second example, the volume is lower because less total weight is lifted, but the intensity is higher because the average weight is heavier.

You can also calculate training volume and training intensity when you vary the weight and reps from set to set, as in the case of pyramid sets.

For example,
    Set 1 - 10 reps with 100 pounds = 1,000 lbs.
    Set 2 - 8 reps with 120 pounds = 960 lbs.
    Set 3 - 6 reps with 140 pounds = 840 lbs.
    Set 4 - 4 reps with 160 pounds = 640 lbs.
    Set 5 - 2 reps with 180 pounds = 360 lbs.

In this case the total weight lifted (i.e. training volume) = 3,800 pounds

The average weight lifted (i.e. training intensity) = 127 pounds

Note: you calculate intensity by dividing the total volume by the total number of reps performed.

The basis for gaining muscle and strength through weight training is by using progressive overload. This means you should focus on increasing either the training volume, the training intensity, or both. By doing this you'll stimulate your muscles to grow bigger and stronger.

21. searcher

22. searcher

23. searcher

24. searcher

Eccentric and Isometric Strength to Improve Hook Punches in Boxing
    Precision Boxing

Published on Dec 4, 2017
    In this video I cover the importance of eccentric and isometric strength and how that impacts your shoulders and biceps in boxing. Implementing an isometric pectoral fly with an extended arm will develop your ability to overcome eccentric load when throwing hooks. Hold the position for 7-10 seconds, rest one minute and repeat for 3 sets. Perform this workout every second day for 2 weeks then take a few weeks off.

25. searcher

A Guide to Isometric Training for Awesome Power
    The Bioneer

Published on Dec 4, 2017
    The blog: http://www.thebioneer.com
    Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/thebioneer
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/thebioneer
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/thebioneer

Overcoming isometrics are exercises that involve pulling or pushing against an 'immovable force'. This might mean trying to curl a dumbbell that is chained to the ground, or push down a wall. This form of training can help us to tap into 'dormant' strength by improving our muscle fibre recruitment and removing our central nervous system's 'training wheels'. The result is that we can call upon much more power, much more quickly and effectively. This is a form of training used by Bruce Lee, and by Dennis Rogers - who some believe to be the strongest man alive pound for pound.

I discussed this form of training and its benefits before on the channel, but I thought I'd revisit the subject now I have more viewers and also so that I could go into more depth regarding the best strategies. I touch upon some new concepts such as 'ballistic isometrics' and the ideal time under tension. In future, I may discuss how to use yielding isometrics for mass gains too.

Enjoy!

Music Credits
    -------------

Chasing the Light by Olivaw

26. searcher

Burn Love Handles & Muffin Top (Home Workout) | No Weights | Joanna Soh
    Joanna Soh Official

Published on Dec 4, 2017
    SUBSCRIBE for new videos every week: https://www.youtube.com/user/joannaso... BURN your Love Handles & stubborn Muffin Top with this Cardio & Core workout! No equipment needed!

SHARE your fitness pictures, tag me @JoannaSohOfficial #JSohActive

Joanna is a certified Personal Trainer (ACE), Women’s Fitness Specialist (NASM) and Nutrition Coach, with over 8 years of experience.

Filmed at Be Urban Wellness: http://beurbanwellness.com

Stay connected and follow me:
    Joanna Soh:
    http://joannasoh.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/joannasohof...
    https://www.facebook.com/joannasohoff...
    https://www.youtube.com/user/joannaso...
    https://twitter.com/Joanna_Soh
    (Subscribe to my website for printable workouts & recipes)

https://www.instagram.com/hernetwork.tv/ https://www.facebook.com/hernetwork.tv/

This workout is a combination core and cardio exercises to target the mid section and to burn the stubborn fat layer off.

Exercises:
    1. Cross Punch Crunch
    2. Bicycle Crunches
    3. Breakdancer
    4. Cross Tuck Frogger
    5. Plank Hip Dip
    6. Side Plank Crunch
    7. Plank Twist
    8. Bunny Hops

Interval: 30secs workout with 15 secs rest - 8 Intervals - 2 Rounds
    Goal: Beginners x2 rounds Intermediate x4 rounds

To progress:
    - Choose the advance option.
    - Increase the workout time to 45 secs
    - Do more sets.
    - Hold a pair of light weighted dumbbells

27. searcher

5 Minute KICKBOXING Abs Workout!
    Funk Roberts

Published on Dec 8, 2017
    Give this NEW 5-Minute Kickboxing Based Sequence a try and watch how much faster you'll torch off your stubborn belly fat...

Click here to grab your copy of Mike Zhang’s Kickboxing Abs Training Program: https://tinyurl.com/Kickboxer-Abs

Discover how to sculpt a lean and rock solid midsection by following the thousand-year-old training sequences of professional kickboxer’s.

I’ve been using these workout for the past couple of weeks and getting great results

Click here to grab your copy of Kickboxing Abs Training Program

https://tinyurl.com/Kickboxer-Abs

WARNING: THE INFORMATION OFFERED IN THIS VIDEO IS OFFERED AS OPINION ONLY. ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE TRYING ANY NEW DIET OR EXERCISE PROGRAM. THIS WORKOUT ROUTINE MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR YOU. ALWAYS WARM UP PRIOR AND STRETCH AFTER YOUR WORKOUT SESSIONS

28. searcher

MAYWEATHER WARNS "FIGHTERS DONT LET ALCHOLIC DOPE FIEN FISH NETS OSCAR DE LA HOYA BE YO PROMOTER"
    BOXINGEGO

Published on Dec 7, 2017
    FLOYD MAYWEATHER GOES OFF ON OSCAR DELA HOYA AGAIN ON INSTAGRAM LIVE! EGO OF BOXINGEGO (FORMERLY EGOSWORLD1) REACTION. VIDEO: MAYWEATHER WARNS "FIGHTERS DONT LET ALCHOLIC DOPE FIEN FISH NETS OSCAR DE LA HOYA BE YO PROMOTER" YOUTUBE VID: FLOYD "MONEY" MAYWEATHER WARNS "FIGHTERS DONT LET ALCHOLIC DOPE FIEN FISH NETS OSCAR DE LA HOYA BE YO PROMOTER"

29. searcher

30. searcher

Killer Hip Flexor Stretch (Low Back & Hip Pain Relief) - Dr. Alan Mandell, DC
    motivationaldoc

Published on Dec 7, 2017
    The Psoas Muscle is the one muscle that causes most lower back and hip pain. Prolong sitting causes shortening of the hip flexors and pelvic imbalances. This is an advanced stretch that can immediately take your pains away.

Make sure you like us on facebook and leave any comments: https://www.facebook.com/motivational...

31. searcher

Lift heavy. Train hard|Lifting Motivation with Awesome Ꮖ⠀Ꭺ⠀Ꮍ⠀Ꮮ⠀Ꭼ⠀Ꮢ⠀Ꮢ⠀Ꮎ⠀Ꭶ⠀Ꭼ
    Female Motivation

Published on Dec 4, 2017

32. searcher

Stan Efferding Seminar P.2 - Grow BIGGER by Getting Good at the Basics
    supertraining06

Published on Dec 8, 2017
    Stan Efferding answers some questions from attendees of his FREE seminar. In doing this, Mark details the difference between those at an elite level vs the average lifter. He also talks about insulin use, etc.

33. searcher

10 DAYS YOGA CHALLENGE - DAY 9 - [Putting it all together - Full Body Flexibility Routine]
    Gabo Saturno

Published on Dec 8, 2017
    10 DAYS YOGA CHALLENGE - DAY 9 - [Putting it all together - Full Body Flexibility Routine]

DAY 9!!!

Can't believe we are almost at the end of the challenge! This is our last practice of the challenge (Day 10 is something a bit different). Today we are focusing on putting all the pieces together into a full body flexibility routine where we target most major muscle groups in a combination of poses that we learned on previous days. You should be ready to follow throughout this practice; but if for any reason its a bit difficult for you, please feel free to go back to the previous days and repeat them as many times as you feel necessary.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy the practice! Comment down bellow if the practice was too easy, ok or too hard. I will see you all in a couple days for our last day of the challenge :)

Thank you all for being a part of this!

With all love,
    Gabo

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017
  34. searcher

TFR 75 - Zero Tolerance Drugs / Alcohol And Training for Selection
    Stew Smith

Published on Dec 8, 2017
    See more info, articles, books, ebooks, podcasts at http://www.stewsmithfitness.com. Former Navy SEALs and fitness professionals Stew Smith and Jeff Nichols discuss why drinking (of age or underage) and doing ANY drugs is not the best options when training hard and needing to recover properly. Plus getting in trouble could jeopardize your ability to join the military.

35. searcher

MANNY PACQUIAO VS CONOR MCGREGOR APRIL 2018 NEGOTIATIONS GOING DOWN! WTH? (EGO RUMOR MILL)
    BOXINGEGO

Published on Dec 8, 2017
    MANNY PACQUIAO VS CONOR MCGREGOR IN SOME SORT OF TALKS/NEGOTIATIONS. EGO OF BOXINGEGO (FORMERLY EGOSWORLD1) REACTION. VIDEO: MANNY PACQUIAO VS CONOR MCGREGOR APRIL 2018 NEGOTIATIONS GOING DOWN! WTH? (EGO RUMOR MILL) YOUTUBE VID: MANNY PACQUIAO VS CONOR MCGREGOR APRIL 2018 NEGOTIATIONS GOING DOWN! WTH? (EGO RUMOR MILL)

SOURCE: https://www.yahoo.com/news/pacquiao-s...

36. searcher

37. searcher

Sneak Peek of Season 2 + New Woman Cave | Vlogmas Day 8
    Nikki Blackketter

Published on Dec 8, 2017
    Happy Vlogmas!!!

38. searcher

39. searcher

Bellydance Workout Fat Burning 1
    verem08

Published on Feb 9, 2010
    Really works,I uploaded this serie to all the people who are interesed in lose some weight and havent the money for get them right now,please if you can get the original videos buy them to support this great exercise...

40. searcher

Bellydance Workout Fat Burning 2
    verem08

Published on Feb 9, 2010
    Really works,I uploaded this serie to all the people who are interesed in lose some weight and havent the money for get them right now,please if you can get the original videos buy them to support this great exercise...