1. Stocks continue up, all is aok. Metals flat to weaker.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Tues Morning! Gold is down 0.8 to 1260 while Silver is down 5 to 1714. Crude is down 49 to 5064. The USD is down 10 to 9677.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 5/13/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1227.70-- UP 0.80 Silver $16.40-- UP 13 Oil $47.84-- UP 1.62 USD $99.13 -- UP .61
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Global Warming, Cultists, & Religion

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by Usury, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Usury

Usury Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

So I watched an interesting show on TV about Scientology last night--hosted by former Scientologist and actress Leah Remini. It was quite eye-opening as she revealed that one of the big "draws" (lies) that they used to convince folks (celebs in particular) to join their Religion (cult) is that they will be working together to "save" the world from climate change. So it's apparently a HUGE agenda that they push.

I've always thought that the global warming alarmist were a lot like some religious nutball cult....and now it all comes together.

andial, gringott and GOLDBRIX like this.
  2. Rollie Free

Rollie Free Midas Member Midas Member

Scientology is truly one of the dumbest scams in existence.
    That celebrities fall for it reveals quite a bit.

Below is a list of retards who believe 'body thetans' haunt their thoughts. Xenu (from another galaxy) exterminated everyone in this galaxy (using hydrogen bombs) and their loose souls inhabit us giving us bad thoughts. The only way to get rid of them is through the church of scientology. Hmmm, sounds legit.

L. Ron Hubbard, the cults founder, and not coincidently a Sci-fi writer, said writing didn't pay enough and that starting a religion was a better way to get rich.

http://gawker.com/a-comprehensive-updated-list-of-every-celebrity-linked-1694554276

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
    gringott, GOLDBRIX and brosil like this.
  3. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

I'm watching this series and find it interesting.
    Right up there with the rescuers of the women stuck in the Polygamous Latter Day Saints.
    ALONE, GOLDRUSH and Ancient Aleins.

ESPECIALLY
    Since National Geographic is decided to run with the PROGS ( and probably their money) on Big Bad Climate Change Agenda Programming dam_ near every night with Moonbat Hollyweird "Stars".

4. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    Read a National Geographic mag for the first time in a long time at the Dentist office. They are aboard the Climate Change train fully.

5. andial

andial Sir Midas Member Site Supporter ++

I expect Leah Remini to be constantly harassed by climate changers now, those people are fecked up.

6. Agavegirl1

Agavegirl1 Silver Miner Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

You will not believe me if I told you.
    I have seen that special as well as the series about the Fundamentalist Latter Day Saints polygamous cult. Eye opening to say the least. I have a bunch of Mormon (modern mostly) relatives out in Oregon, Idaho and Arizona. We get along as "preppers" on a particular level but not so much on religion. Also, I'd rather buy bread mix that buckets of wheat and grind the stuff. I'll pay the extra.

There is just as much variation within a religion as there is between religions. It's amazing really. But I agree, the shows were telling.

7. Brio

Brio Midas Member Midas Member

I wouldn't mind some of the AGW here, it was -28C all week. I start my work truck at 7:30 and turn it off when I leave.
    Just doin my part :)

Usury likes this.
  8. just n case

just n case Gold Member Gold Chaser

The above? from you? Really ???? :ponder:

Just how is "your belief" in, sin, holy ghosts, virgin birth, eternal punishment, eternal life, human sacrifice, talking donkeys, souls, etc. , any different from what the Scientology folks have fallen for ?

Seems as though the "scam" that you have "fallen for" has just been around longer, with more adherents?

Matthew 7:3-5 (KJV)
    3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?

5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Here's hoping that you will follow where reason leads, and free yourself from the non-sense that is Revealed Religion.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    andial likes this.
  9. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

PREPARING TO REGULATE ALL HUMAN ACTIVITY | G Edward Griffin
    Reluctant Preppers

Published on Jan 1, 2017
    Despite the mainstream media, educational establishment, entertainment industry, governments, global powers, and scientific researchers seeming to close ranks claiming “97% consensus” on human-caused global warming, glaring conflicts of interest indicate massive collusion pointed at stripping away our individual liberties and our national sovereignty, with the ultimate objective of regulating ALL HUMAN ACTIVITY. If you haven’t felt it was time to wake up and stand up, and speak up before now, you owe it to yourself and your family to hear renowned researcher and author G Edward Griffin’s breaking report, fresh from the latest Global Warming Hoax conference in Phoenix, in this exclusive interview on Reluctant Preppers. Don’t miss this one!

IN THIS INTERVIEW:
    ==================
    Sign up for FREE at www.ReluctantPreppers.com to receive full description and expanded content!

Global Warming Hoax Conference
    —————
    How Did G Edward Griffin Get Dragged Into Global Warming Hoax Research?
    —————
    “Junk Science?” What’s wrong with the science of Global Warming?
    ——————
    Globalism vs. Sovereignty
    ——————
    What Must we Do to Stand Up For our Freedom and the Truth?
    ——————

FreedomForceInternational.org READ ALL ABOUT IT

Subscribe (it's FREE!) to Reluctant Preppers for more ► http://bit.ly/Subscribe-Free

Channel graphics by http://JosiahJohnsonStudios.com
    Promotion by http://FinanceAndLiberty.com

10. tom baxter

tom baxter back from 2004

Retired now
    You don't need a religious cult to confirm what you have already closed your mind to do you?

11. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    t.b., Are we talking Anthropomorphic Global Warming or generic global warming created by ol' Sol ?

12. Ishkabibble

Ishkabibble Gold Member Gold Chaser

The educational system stopped teaching critical thinking skills to the population and this is the result. People en masse became sheep.

There are a million small things we could do but are not. Talk of climate change takes focus off of companies that do damage in real ways. While everyone is hoodwinked, Monsanto and Syngenta release ever more modified organisms into our biosphere, strip farming further depletes our topsoil, bad waste practices damage lakes and rivers, medical costs rise exhorbitantly, and human rights errosion continues unchecked. Climate change propaganda is mighty fine wool pulled over the eyes. I wish the human population wasn't so damn naive.

andial and GOLDBRIX like this.
  13. Rollie Free

Rollie Free Midas Member Midas Member

Really JustnCase, have some manners.
    This is not the thread/topic for your bombastic posts.
    I'd suggest starting your own thread. I might respond but not here.

Usury likes this.
  14. just n case

just n case Gold Member Gold Chaser

I wasn't looking for a response. Just encouraging you to Think.