1. TGIF with a holiday in the US on the horizon for Mon. Gold and Silver pulling back this am with gold down 7.9 to 1239 and silver at 15.72 down .07. Oil catching a bid this am at 27.33 and +1.12, while the US Dollar is up slightly.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Need more resources for the Industry Links. Have some guns/ammo, preps, pm dealers, and charts, but need more to make it a go to resource and replace bookmarks. Please send me a conversation with your ideas for others we should add. TIA. Together we will make it a great resource.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 2/13/16 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1239.40 Up 81.70-- Silver $15.79 Up 99 ct-- Oil $29.44 DOWN 1.45-- USD $95.98 DOWN 1.07-- Based on near term futures contract--- At JMB Current price AGE $1298.09 (1), SAE $19.12 (20)
  4. Please use the following for log on: www.goldismoney2.com We have moved to a new server. Please reset bookmark accordingly
  5. Added Heartland Precious Metals out of OK and LA to the map, Added Texas Precious Metals, and Added Provident Metals.

Grass Fed All Natural Beef for sale, Houston, Texas

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell Area' started by Eat Beef, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Eat Beef

Eat Beef Gold Member Gold Chaser

I will have two beeves ready approximately October 15. They will have to be reserved before Oct. 1. These calves are hormone/antibiotic free, and I have owned them from conception. I will have the meat cut to your specifications and deliver it to your freezer in the Houston area for $4 per pound (hanging weight). If you are outside the Houston area but are in the Southeast Texas area I might be able to arrange delivery, but shipping cross country is cost prohibitive.

I am also able to provide live calves if you would like to process them yourself. I can split a calf if you would only like one side of beef. These calves are lightweights, and I can provide one anywhere between 500 and 800# liveweight (approximately 125-200 pounds of meat in your freezer per side).

If you are interested, please shoot me an email or IM and I will be glad to set up a call in which I can answer any questions.

Thanks.

2. CiscoKid

CiscoKid They all look good through beer goggles... Gold Chaser

Engineer / Business owner
    I have a sister in Houston. One question - did you finish these steers with corn?

3. gringott

gringott Midas Member Site Supporter Midas Member

Good question. I am in Kentucky and everytime I ask that, the answer is yes.

4. AgAuGal

AgAuGal Founding Member Founding Member Site Mgr Site Supporter

nice, wish I still lived in Houston. Have a sister in San Antonio. Nice gesture EB!

5. Eat Beef

No, these calves have not been on any grain. They are finished on native and introduced grasses and their mother's milk.

Edit to add: Gal, I never knew you were in Houston, was it pre GIM? If you ever get back this way look me up.

6. AgAuGal

AgAuGal Founding Member Founding Member Site Mgr Site Supporter

Yep, pre GIM....but if I get back south I'll take ya up on it..... didnt a group of GIMers in Houston have a meet up yrs ago? Seems one year quite a few GIMers had meetups. Of course I would pick the locale where I nearly froze to death ;-)

7. Eat Beef

Yeah, there was a group, Ladagerick and zardoz were the main instigators, that met up either weekly or monthly for years. They had a couple of bigger meetups and I made one of those. I think Bulloncoins and I are the only two still active from that group. I think someone posted a pic of us all with our faces blotted out.

Later there was another group, I think Techguy and a couple of his buddies were the main ones, who had a regular meetup. I never made one of those, as they're on the other side of Houston and I always had scheduling issues.

Maybe we should try to pull off another H town meetup this winter.

8. Eat Beef

Bump.

I'm down to 1 side of beef, it will be available in about 2 weeks. It should hang about 375# (185ish per side), so the cost of the side will be around $750. Please email or PM if you're interested.

Thanks.