1. Metals start the week nicely positive as the new admin settles in.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Mon Morning! Gold is +8.8 and at 1213, while Silver is +15 to 1718. Crude is down 61 to 52.61. The USD is down 34 to 100.34
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 1/21/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1205.00-- Silver $17.03-- Oil $53.24 -- USD $100.64 -- Based on near term futures contract--- At JMB Current price AGE 2017 $1281.40 (1), SAE $20.47 (20)
  4. Added Heartland Precious Metals out of OK and LA to the map, Added Texas Precious Metals, and Added Provident Metals.

Judges are High Priests of Baal working under Canon Law

Discussion in 'Beginner's Forum' started by Goldhedge, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    Not sure how this works or if it's factual. Any judges out there that can corroborate, or anyone with this knowledge?

For your edutainement

Judges are High Priests of Baal working under Canon Law

Published on Jul 16, 2012
    The Legal Fiction -- How They Control Us
    http://theunhivedmind.com/wordpress/?...

Beware when dealing in Common Law within a Bar and Maritime court of today. You'll soon enter full Maritime Admiralty after the bar (man overboard) then after this the big guns of magic arrive being the High Priest of Baal working under CANON LAW. The Judge had now increased his Ecclesiastical and Sacramental power and become a Practitioner of Baal (Zeus) through ROME. This is the very in depth further stages of the battlefield getting closer to defeating this foe firing magical curses and spells but also highly dangerous times where you may slip up.

Ever wonder what the real reason is that a Judge Runs Out of the Court Room?

"Your Honor I am a Living Being. The Flesh lives and the Blood flows.
    I ask humbly for Remedy."

Judge Leaves because he does not want to give remedy, but stay in honor.

Judge comes back establishes the court again and goes on like nothing has happened. The court transforms in to a maritime court, a higher court of jurisdiction. You must re-establish your standing once again:

"Your honor I am a Living Being. The Flesh lives and the Blood flows. Your honor, I humbly ask for cure and maintenance."

Because you are in an Admiralty Maritime Jurisdiction court now you ask for cure and maintenance.

The Judge may be totally freaked out at this point and leave again if you are in a Federal Court. If comes back again, he comes back as a priest, so you are in a Temple now. When the judge comes back on the third time he is a priest under Cannon Law. Thus you say the following:

"Your honor I wish to establish that I am a Living Being. The Flesh lives and the Blood flows and we are Sovereign and nothing stands between myself and the divine."

If you do not do this then you have no standing in court and are treated as cargo going to a warehouse, thus Chattel Property with no rights.

Listen to this phone conversation, it explains the basis of why you do this procedure and gives an in depth background on the Court and what is really happening and why.

http://freedomfiles.org/court-procedu...
    http://freedomfiles.org/
    https://rejectedknowledge.wordpress.c...

The Ecclesiastical Law -

The BAR Guild -

The New Time and Law:
    http://www.one-heaven.org/
    http://one-heaven.org/covenant/heaven...

One of the reasons they've removed true-Christianity and the Bible whilst turning everyone athiest is simply so you don't crave your rights as a man and woman. Remember Genesis chapter nine verse six tells you that you were created in God's image with dominion over all the animals. The establishment cannot have you following such truths.

You're nothing more than a corporate person which is simply chattel property of the corporation you as a corporation are within. So you are a corporation called 'John Smith' within the United Kingdom Plc (listed at Companies House) tied to the sovereign City of London by your certificate of slavery the birth certificate which is attached to the Cestui Que Vie Act 1666 and tied further back to the 1481 Aeterni Regis. This is why you are given an Admiralty product number known as your 'National Insurance' number or in the U.S. this is the 'Social Security' number. You've been enslaved since the 1933 bankruptcy most have not even been aware of. You don't exist as a man or woman since your hoodwinked parents registered you as a person defined in Admiralty as a corporation. What law rules the legal World and all business? Its Admiralty Law (the ancient law of the high seas by the Phoenicians) mastered and reworked by the Roman Empire and now based on Vatican Canon Law. Do your homework and fast, everything around you is the Roman system, not Jewish or any other system, its Roman. Study who is the continuum of the Roman Empire and how it veils itself as all sweet and innocent. The way its kept its power and players hidden from site for many decades from the purposely dumbed down populaces of the World.

[video=youtube_share;zxaN__ENefs]http://youtu.be/zxaN__ENefs[/video]

Ragnarok, EO 11110 and dirt to oil like this.
  2. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Gold Chaser

20 years logging
    Humm Goldhedge I myself have never heard of this three things saying. I thought this was just going to be someones rendition on the marriage of law and religion. I know one thing I was told though i haven't tried it ...yet.

I was told that when you make the monkey in the black robe angry enough to storm out you say, "The judge has abandoned the case with prejudice...NO... it is 'Let the record show the judge has abandoned the case with prejudice.'" And, i guess you say this right as he is going through the door or as it opens. I suppose you have to really infuriate the booger so he don't stop. BUT you have to take the chance, using only words, take the chance of getting shot and just not care because you are getting railroaded anyway. Oh and your supposed to say this with authority also, "As the judge has abandoned the case this case is closed." Then you walk out...

As you can see I am still alive and this what I am proposing seems to me to be very dangerous because them things in that room believe in fiction.

Ragnarok and Goldhedge like this.
  3. TRYNEIN

TRYNEIN Gold Member Gold Chaser

The first thing to say to a magistrate or any public servant:

"I accept your oath and I bind you to it and I extend my sovereign immunity while doing this King´s business."

Goldhedge likes this.
  4. michael59

20 years logging
    There are some good link around that one you provided Goldhedge. Some of them have stuff in them that i wouldn't have never put together...Oh and here is something my Uncle told me to do when dragged into their court.

It is called affirm or deny. At least that is how I remember it, no it is not the title, it is just a little test and most likely I have it wrong but he said it is a way to impeach the judge.

First you write on two pieces of paper are you a freemason- then you have a line signified affirm with a place for a signature and a line below it with deny.
    Some how you get this to the bailiff so it can cross the well to the black robe and the prosecutor.

Now when it returns you have to look and see where they signed. If both affirmed then you pass the second note it says.
    Is it true that a mason cannot go against...OH darn...I for got! Is it a true statement that fellow masons by oath (or what ever they do at their club) will not contradict,find fault.....errrr? darn

Anyway what I am supposed to.... OK, masons are not supposed to lie er whatever and by getting them to both admit they are masons and showing them by the second note that that you know that they will not go against a fellow lodge or mason you show them that they have essentially Oh what is it called????? I guess that it is you are showing them that there is no.....OH now I remember....

You call it in to record that masons whether of the same lodge are fraternal and as they have confirmed they are that no justice.... oh I'll send an E-mail and get it in writing.

essentually it is a delay tactic but by doing this you can impeach the judge...I don't think it works on the prosecutor, just the judge.

I'm sorry guys Ii really am I had it in my head and poof..... some times I should not proof while writing... :(

Last edited: Feb 12, 2015
  5. michael59

20 years logging
    OK now I guess i had it some what wrong, but i really don't know because my Uncle was yelling into the phone...or he was talking loud and I had the volume all the way up then there is all the metal filings that are stuck to the magnates....

Masons will not RULE against each other. Simple is it not?

Now this is where I think he changed things because I understood that what I am proposing was to be done face to face. I was told now that it is done in affidavit. So just like you I am WTF? If it is done in a before hand way it is useless as far as i can see.

So I get them to admit they are masons or deny.
    Then I say "So by fraternity as a mason is it true that you cannot rule against another fraternal mason?" admit or deny.

If both admit then read into record that there is a conflict of interest and tell judge he is excused.

See now that is the way I remembered it the first time.

yeah I know... this is something that's going to get me into trouble. hope she is good looking :)