1. Fed no rate hike yesterday, gave metals a boost, and is following up this am
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Thursday already? Off we go with Gold +12 to 1339, while Silver is +38 to 20.38. We have oil moving down yet again, -2 to 41.90. While the USD taking a hit and down 52 to 96.52.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 7/22/16 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1322.10 DOWN 5.30-- Silver $19.69 DOWN .47-- Oil $44.26 DOWN 2.39--- USD $97.51 UP 95 tics-- Based on near term futures contract--- At JMB Current price AGE $1392.74 (1), SAE $22.49 (20)
  4. Added Heartland Precious Metals out of OK and LA to the map, Added Texas Precious Metals, and Added Provident Metals.

Koch Brothers Shill Exposed Last Night

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by RUSH2112, Nov 13, 2012.

1. RUSH2112

RUSH2112 Gold Member Gold Chaser

I'm sure the right wing following here missed the documentary Park Avenue because they were to busy watching the Wrestling or the Monster Truck channel but Paul Ryan was exposed as a shill for the Koch Brothers. I now see why Romney and the other money grabbing right wing elite want PBS laid to rest.

Congratulations to the Republican propaganda machine for trying so hard the past 12 months, Joseph Goebbels would be proud.

hoarder likes this.
  2. gringott

gringott Midas Member Site Supporter Midas Member

In case you haven't been too alert the last few years, Ryan is a Decepti-Con RINO.
    He is a fake conservative floated out there by the same people that run your boss, Obamao.
    Just look at his voting record, that says it all.

3. DodgebyDave

DodgebyDave Metal Messiah Midas Member

Hey Rush, if you get out of the library and get a haircut I am sure that even you are qualified to clean the toilets at their many fine amusement parks.

Just think man, if you'll open your mind and get out and meet people................

Spike likes this.
  4. hoarder

hoarder Banned

They're Israelis.

5. RUSH2112

RUSH2112 Gold Member Gold Chaser

Dave:

I'm sure there are still interesting people left in the world to meet but I have met the rich and lived with the poor during my brief stint at the Salvation Army, so I have no interest in expanding my mind any more than it already is. The rich are no different from the poor, the only difference is the amount of money they steal from you and method.

Your right wing politicians and businessmen are very scary individuals and don't give a rats azz about you or the rest of the citizenry that support them. They will rape and pillage until they have complete control.

6. phideaux

phideaux Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

As if Lord Barry and Crazy Uncle Joey aren't shills for George Soros and Warren Buffett. :eek_ma:

7. MisterNatural

MisterNatural Seeker Seeker

Yeah, they're way different than the Democrats lol :)