1. Thurs am and USD regains some lost ground, now over 101
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Thur Morning! To start we have Gold down 9 to 1202, while Silver is down 31 to 1695. We have Crude up on supply info after a big downswing, +31 to 5221. The USD is back above 101 at 101.12.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 1/7/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1173.40-- UP 21.70 Silver $16.52-- UP 54 Oil $53.99 -- UP 27 TICS USD $102.21 -- DOWN 7 Based on near term futures contract--- At JMB Current price AGE 2017 $1243.95 (1), SAE $19.53 (20)
  4. Added Heartland Precious Metals out of OK and LA to the map, Added Texas Precious Metals, and Added Provident Metals.

Koenigsegg Regera With Christian von Koenigsegg

Discussion in 'Auto, Tractor, Motorcycles, Racing, and Mechanics' started by searcher, Dec 18, 2016.

1. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

FIRST LOOK: Koenigsegg Regera with Christian von Koenigsegg
    Shmee150

Published on Jan 17, 2016
    An exclusive first look, in detail, at the new Koenigsegg Regera megacar, with none other than company founder, Christian von Koenigsegg.

Despite the wintery conditions at the factory in Angelholm, Sweden, the development model of the Regera is prepared with the winter wheel and tyre setup for us to take it out on the local roads. Christian walks us around the car touching on an introduction, you can see more here: https://youtu.be/sr1jylROsqQ - before we then jump in and go for a drive revealing some first impressions and thoughts about how this works.

We also experience demonstrations of the 'Show Mode' with the car fully opening using the hydraulics like a transformer, the wing raising and lowering, and many more aspects of this truly special car.

Regera is running an inaccurate prototype speedometer, no readings can be taken from this video, full performance videos will follow as the weather improves.

Thanks for watching, Tim

Zed and andial like this.
  2. searcher

The Future of the Internal Combustion Engine - /Inside Koenigsegg
    /DRIVE

Published on Feb 19, 2013
    Episode 7 of 9, The Future of the Internal Combustion Engine

Inside Koenigsegg provides for the first time, a look behind the scenes at Koenigsegg and examine how innovation within the highest echelon of sports car manufacturers will affect the broader automotive world. Company founder and principal, Christian Von Koenigsegg, hosts this nine-part series, which was produced at Koenigsegg headquarters in Angelholm, Sweden.

In the seventh episode, Christian Von Koenigsegg and Urban Carlson demonstrate their Free Valve technology that does not require a camshaft to run. This engineering is being pioneered by Koenigsegg for future use, but is already running in a Saab 9-5 test mule.

Zed likes this.
  3. searcher

My Friend's New KOENIGSEGG AGERA RS!
    Shmee150

Published on Dec 19, 2016
    My friend @lathouras_p has just taken delivery of the most insane Koenigsegg Agera RS you could imagine. As if it wasn't rare enough being one-of-25 worldwide, with 1,160hp from the twin turbo V8, it's also completed with visible blue carbon throughout the monocoque and body panels, with hand-painted 24ct gold leaf for accents all over - this is truly a unique hypercar!

After initially starting out at home, I jump into the McLaren 675LT Spider to head over to Icons by the Lake by Auto Iconica, an event hosted at Virginia Water Lake where some great cars have been seen to attend.

Afterwards we take a look at the Agera RS, nicknamed 'Naraya' before jumping in for a quick ride! I cannot thank the owner enough for the opportunity, please do follow at: http://instagram.com/lathouras_p

Thanks for watching, Tim

Zed likes this.
  4. Zed

Zed Size doesn't count! Midas Member

Nuclear Technician
    I love those meat ball loving Swedes. Check out the Seacart Trimarans if you have a spare minute.

searcher likes this.
  5. searcher

Day Out In My Friend's KOENIGSEGG AGERA RS!
    Shmee150

Published on Dec 26, 2016
    We jump in to @lathouras_p's "daily driver", the Koenigsegg Agera RS, for a run up to Aston Martin's factory in Gaydon where we will be seeing my GT8 undergoing final inspection and ready to roll out!

Going to the home of Aston Martin is always fun, especially during the time my car has been on the line, but even more so when heading up on board a truly special one-off Agera RS, one of just 25 in total but finished in such an incredibly bespoke design. With a blue carbon bodywork, and even the monocoque being tinted in colour, the surface is finished with hand painted gold leaf in a distinct livery and gold touches throughout to finish it off.

We had a first glance at the car during Icons at the Lake last week but it's even more special to experience using the car for a normal daily drive, even in poor weather. Huge credit to the owner for his passion for the car and willingness to take it out, of course his privacy is respected in the video itself.

Big thanks to @lathouras_p: http://instagram.com/lathouras_p

Thanks for watching, Tim

Zed likes this.
  6. searcher

100 Cars in 1 Year - Was the Koenigsegg Regera the Best?
    Shmee150

Published on Dec 31, 2016
    2016, WHAT A YEAR! From riding in the Regera with Christian von Koenigsegg, to take 3 of my cars on the epic Fuel Faction ENA tour to Montenegro; there were some stunning opportunities for me to enjoy and to share with you across social media. Deciding on one specific highlight is virtually impossible but for a small selection it starts with the two mentioned, then adds the back to back drives of the Ferrari 288 GTO, F40, F50 and Enzo; seeing my Aston Martin Vantage GT8 being built in person, and finally jumping into a McLaren F1 for some hot laps on track.

I'd like to say a huge thanks to all of you, without whom much of this would not be possible. I wish you all a Happy New Year and hope you have an amazing 2017!

Thanks for watching, Tim

Music during Ferrari clip; Hip Hop Instrumental #17 " Lovely Sunset " (Free Download) by Snowdrop is licensed under a Creative Commons License. https://soundcloud.com/snowdrop_jpn/l...

Music during Fuel Faction tour; Aritus - Flight by Aritus is licensed under a Creative Commons License. https://soundcloud.com/aritusmusic/fl...